The Undesirables Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of "The Undesirables" - Part 1.
4.5k words
4.43
7.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a little over a year, I had a fuck life that every guy in the universe would kill for. I was getting laid every single day and on many days, two to three times a day. Michele was freshly pregnant with our second baby, Kiko was stopping by sometimes twice a day as she had become addicted to my cock and Yasmin and I had spent many nights together and she was now dressing borderline sluttish, just for me. Life was amazing!

Unfortunately, it seems that all good things must come to an end. Michele's company offered her an amazing job, a promotion, out of state and it was an offer she just couldn't refuse. We talked about it in great detail and both agreed she had to take it. It was extremely hard to see her and our babies go, but it really was going to improve their lives immensely and they deserved it.

Kiko's husband became extremely ill. To the point where she could no longer leave him home alone, so she became his full-time care taker. With that we decided it was best she focus on him and stop our relationship indefinitely. This was probably a good thing because Kiko and I were falling very much in love with each other and that was going to end up being problematic and cause both of us a lot of pain. She had started talking about getting an apartment where we could spend time together and start sleeping together. That was a road I had no desire whatsoever to go down because of all the hurt that would have come with it.

So, I was down to just Yasmin, who I love deeply and I knew I'd be fucking for quite possibly the rest of our lives. Our love for each other had become very strong and we had become very much like husband and wife, just without the marriage license. Because of my wife's travels, I now kept a few clothes at Yasmin's house. There were many nights when we fell asleep with me buried deep inside her and we'd wake up the next morning with me still deep inside her. We'd fuck each other to sleep and then start our day with an amazing fuck. She spent a lot of days at work with me dripping out of her. It really was amazing.

With Michele and Kiko gone though, I started to get restless again and decided to find a couple of women to fill in the void they had left. One day I was at the grocery store and they had this big container of watermelons in front of the store. I bent down to get one and while trying to find a good one, I turned my head to the left and found myself staring down an African American lady's dress, where two huge chocolate tits were hanging with no bra. They were utterly magnificent! I was so caught off guard that I didn't realize I was had stopped what I was doing and was just staring at them. I finally looked up at her and she was smiling right at me. I couldn't help myself and I whispered to her.

"Sorry, but they are absolutely gorgeous!"

"Why, thank you! Do you really like them?"

"They're amazing. I love them."

"Want to play with them?"

"Don't tease me! It's cruel."

"I can tell you sincerely love them. They are yours if you want them."

OK! This is my worst nightmare of a situation. I always want to be in control. ALWAYS!! However, I found myself in a situation where a beautiful, older, lady with absolutely amazing tits was taking that control from me and in doing so was now controlling me.

"Of course I want to play with them...all day long."

"Can you really go all day long?"

"Well, no, but 3-4 hours is very possible."

"REALLY??"

"Yeah!"

"Let's go! Right now!"

"WHAT? Where?"

"My bed! Follow me!"

We both got in our cars and drove to her house. I told you her tits had taken all control away from me. She took me in the house, back to her bed room, she stripped us both naked and for four hours we fuck the ever loving shit out of each other. Who knows how many times she orgasmed, but I dumped seven loads of cum deep inside her magical pussy and one down her throat. We were both utterly exhausted when we were done. I could barely walk to my car, my legs were so shaky.

Early the next day she text me to meet her in the grocery store parking lot, so I drove over and parked in the back of the lot. Around 8:00 am she pulled into the space beside me and then came and got into my car. OH! Sorry, her name is Samantha. She's 62 years old, but doesn't look a day over 50, six feet tall, average body with 44E juggernauts. She was built for fucking and boy did she know how to fuck.

"Ok, so we're going to start fucking at least four to five days a week and you can come to my house. I'm divorced, so I live a lone."

"That sounds great."

"My pussy, ass and tits are yours now to do as you wish. I've never met a man who could keep up with me like you did yesterday. At my age I obviously can't get pregnant, so you can dump as much cum inside me as you wish, the more the merrier. Just so you know, my husband left me for some young whore and I've been without sex for almost ten years. You're going to help me get it all back. I'd like to schedule some all nighters too and not for sleeping together, if you get what I mean."

"That all sounds amazing, but I am married and I will not do anything to destroy my marriage. You need to understand that."

"That's very ok with me! I just want that huge cock of yours buried in my starving pussy every day, fucking me unconscious. You can even keep fucking me or even rape me while I'm passed out."

"I'm just curious. Am I going to survive this relationship?"

"Based on what we did yesterday, probably but I'm not 100% sure. All I know is you better be prepared to fuck like you've never fucked before. My pussy hasn't had a cock in it for a very long time."

I was now literally scared. I LOVE to fuck and Samantha was a starved fucking machine. I was beginning to think that between her and Yasmin, I might be good with just the two of them. Yasmin and I were now fucking between 2-4 hours every time we got together and now Samantha want to fuck me that long as well. God help me when I have to fuck them on the same day. I've never ever heard of a guy being able to fuck for eight hours. Not even the famous porn stars. That's insane! Now you understand why I'm so worried.

"Where do you live?"

I gave her my address and we literally live seven blocks from each other.

"What is your work hours?"

I told her.

"That works out so good for us. OK! We're going to start fucking from 8:00am till noon four days a week, maybe five. We'll switch back and forth between our houses. Make sure you are always on time. Do NOT make my pussy wait and make sure that monster cock of yours is ready to go! Holy fuck my pussy is dripping wet just from talking about you fucking me. Feel it."

I reached up Samantha's skirt and found her VERY wet and VERY smooth pussy. It felt amazing and I now realized this was my opportunity to regain control of this relationship.

"You like that don't you?"

"You fucking bet I do!"

Without any warning I rammed two fingers deep into Samantha's dripping pussy.

"OH FUCK!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

"Raping your slutty cunt right here, right now."

"OH GOD NO!! People will see and hear me."

"Then I suggest you cum really hard and really fast."

"OH MY GOD! PEOPLE CAN SEE ME! PLEASE, NOT HERE!"

"Put the seat back down so they can't see you."

She did and while she did that, I undid my pants and pulled them off with my free hand. Samantha didn't even notice. I was surprised at how turned on I was and that my cock was blue steel hard. Samantha got the seat back down so no one could see her and I instant mounted her right there in my car.

"HOLY SHIT! DON'T FUCK ME HERE! OH GOD DON'T! IT'S TOO PUBLIC!"

I found her extremely sloppy hole and buried my cock balls deep in one push and for the next ten minutes I brutally raped her pussy so hard and so deep that she let out a loud scream and exploded all over my cock. That caused me to bury my cock into her exploding cunt and dump a huge load of cum into her cervix. We just lay there for about ten minutes and then I dismounted her. She could barely move or speak.

"You fucking bastard! Oh god, you raped me! Holy shit I've never cum so hard or been fucked that good. Is this how you're going to fuck me from now on?"

"Let's get one thing straight right now. I'm going to fuck you anytime, anywhere and anyway I want. Got it?"

"Yes."

"I only wish I could fuck you pregnant. You and I would make amazing babies."

"Yes, we would! Now follow me to my house and finish the job!"

So I did. I followed Samantha to her house and fucked her for two hours on her couch and when we were done I just left her there, legs spread with open with me dripping out of her. She just smiled at me and winked.

"Thanks! Fuck you tomorrow babe!"

"Can't wait!"

My wife worked late that day, so I went over to Yasmin's house around 2:00 pm and let myself in. She came home and found me laying on her bed naked with my cock sticking straight up. Yasmin almost ripped her own clothes off, flew onto the bed and mounted my cock.

"Oh my god Mike! Thank you for being here. It was such a rough day and you and your huge cock is exactly what I needed. Fuck you feel so good inside me. Fucking you releases all my tension, stress and anxiety of the day."

"My cock and I both love the way you ride me after a tough day. You always fuck both of us so hard and I always dump a huge load deep inside you when you fuck us hard."

"Yes you do babe! Yes you do."

This was my routine for a couple of months, fucking Yasmin and Samantha anytime, anyway and anywhere I wanted. Both loved fucking me and my cock with a lot of intensity and for hours. Having two sluts to fuck, as intense as they were, was definitely better than three. I usually had breaks between the two, which gave me more recovery time, which allowed me to fuck each of the with much greater intensity. I was in heaven. However... Yes, my middle name should be "however" because every time things get to a place where everything is going great, something happens.

One morning I drove over to Samantha's house and knocked on her door and the door opens. However, it's not Samantha standing at the door. It's a lady that looks like Samantha, but is around 45, give or take, has big tits like Samantha, but looks a whole lot more serious than Samantha. I was so caught off guard, I didn't know what to say.

"Please tell me you're not the guy fucking my mom! Please!"

"What?"

"Get the fuck in here!"

I stepped into the house and that's when I saw the baseball bat in her hand. You remember those moments when I told you my cock was blue steel hard? This wasn't one of them.

"What in the hell makes you think it's ok to stick your tiny white pecker in my mom?"

"Who are you?"

She points the bat straight at me.

"I ask the questions here peckerwood and you give me really good answers or I show you what an old fashioned beating looks like! GOT IT??"

"OK! OK!"

"One of the neighbors called me and said she keeps seeing this old white guy..."

"OLD??"

"...old white guy coming to visit my mom every single day. Is that you?"

"Maybe?"

"SORRY?"

"It could be?"

"Why do you come see my mom everyday?"

"We're just friends and I come to just visit and talk for a while."

She shoves the bat into my chest, pushing me back a step.

"Wrong answer white boy!"

"It's true!"

"No, it's not! Want to know why it's not? Because over the last couple of months, I've noticed my mom become happy again. It's that "I'm getting fucked good" happy and I want to know who's fucking my mom! Explain why that's happened."

"How am I supposed to know? Your mom and I only talk."

"Do not piss me off, because I know very well how to use this bat."

"I'm telling the truth! Honest!"

"Get the fuck out of my mom's house and if I ever see you here again or hear of you coming over here again, me and my bat are going to come visit you and finish this conversation. You fucking got it??"

"Yes!"

My emotions were out of control. I was pissed off, scared to death, wanted to kick her ass, was worried about Samantha and was shaking as I walked to my car. When I got in my car I looked over at the front door and that bitch was staring right at me. I HATE being controlled and told what I can and can't do! So I decided I was, once again, going to take back control. There was a car in Samantha's drive way and I took a picture of the license plate as I drove by it. When I got home I had a police officer friend run the plate. It turned out to be Samantha's daughter.

My friend gave me her address and I discovered she actually lived between her mom and I. I then looked her up on the internet and found out she was divorced and lived alone. Oh hell yeah it was payback time. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"OH GOD MIKE! I'M SO SORRY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER! ARE YOU OK! I'M SO EMBARRASSED!"

"Calm down Samantha! I'm fine, but your daughter is definitely intense."

"Please don't let her scare you off. I need you Mike! I need you so badly."

"She made it crystal clear what's going to happen to me if I come to your house again. Being worked over with a baseball bat is nowhere to be found on my bucket list."

"I'm coming over!"

And she hung up. Samantha showed up at my house just a few minutes later and came running into the house.

"Oh my god Mike! I'm scared! I love you so much and I can't lose you. I love you Mike!"

"I love you too Samanatha..."

"You do?"

"Yes! I do. You are an amazing woman Samantha and I don't want to lose you either."

"So what do we do?"


"We're going to give your daughter...what's her name?"

"Jessica."

"We're going to give Jessica a couple of days to calm down and then I'll go talk to her. Hopefully her and I can have a civil conversation and see where we go from there."

"I told her I can fuck anyone I want, as often as I want and whenever I want and that you fuck me better than anyone has before."

"Ok! So we're going to give Jessica a week to calm down and I'll go see here."

"So, I can't see you?"

"It's just for one week baby and then we'll be back together. It'll be ok. I promise."

I needed that week to figure out what to do about Jessica. Over the next couple of days I figured I just needed adjust her way of thinking. She clearly didn't like a white guy fucking her mom and based on my conversation with Samantha, Jessica had gone through a very ugly divorce based on her husband cheating on her with several white women, so her viewpoint on white people was anything but good. So, I decided to go see Jessica. I knocked on her door and she opened it.

"What the fuck do you want, a good beating?"

"To let you know if you interfere with your mom and I again, I'll fuck you up."

"Bring it on you pathetic pecker head! What are you going to do to me!"

"Fuck you!"

"WHAT THE FUCK??"

I barged into her house, picked her up over my shoulder and took her to her bedroom. She was screaming and fighting all the way. When we got there I threw her on the bed. She came up fighting, swimming her arms wildly trying to hit me, so I grabbed her wrists and held her.

"I'LL FUCKING HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR RAPE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

"No, you won't! Your mom told me about your divorce. What you really need is a good old fashion fucking by a huge cock! I mean 'fucked unconscious' fucking."

"OH HELL NO!! You will never ever put your little pecker inside me. I'm calling the cops. RAPE!! RAPE!! I'M BEING RAPED!!"

She tried to get off the bed and I just threw her back onto it and jumped on top of her. She was doing everything in her power to get me off her.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING BITCH!! I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE!"

She had one of those stretchy type cotton dresses on that went above her knees. It was just tight enough to show me she was wearing bikini panties, so I reached up her dress and tore her panties off, which made her scream even more, and stuffed her panties into her mouth. She went apeshit and fought me hard, but I was able to grab her dress and literally rip it off her. I immediately grabbed her bra and tore it off and threw in on the floor with her dress. With her fighting me, it took a lot of work to get my clothes off, but when my fuck pole popped out into the open, her eyes almost bugged out and she went deathly quiet for a moment. Then she screamed and fought even harder than before. She was screaming into her panties and shaking her head no.

"Yes baby! Your tight black pussy is about to be ripped wide open by my huge white fuck pole. I'm going to love stretching you wide open and filling your pussy full of hot white cum.


Jessica had terror in her eyes and was frantically shaking her head no.

"What? Afraid I'll fuck you pregnant? Too bad you fucking slut bitch!"

She frantically shook her head yes!

"Well! Start thinking up some baby names. We're about to make your mom a grandma."


Tears were streaming down her face and she was screaming and crying into her panties. I forced her down onto the bed and forced her legs wide open. I looked her straight in the eyes.

"You definitely have your mom's tits, I sure hope you have your mom's pussy to. Your mom fucks like a dream and she can ride me for hours. I love sticking my huge cock in your mom's tight dripping wet black pussy. How long can you last?"

I reposition myself so my cock is lined up with her pussy hole and then I push my cock head against her pussy. She lets out a scream that, even though she had her panties in her mouth, the neighbors probably still heard. The funniest thing of all was how wet her pussy was. It was dripping wet. Seriously! I was able to very easily slip my cock head into her pussy with no resistance. Jessica screamed, fought, twisted, contorted and did whatever she could to get me off, but to no avail.

"You really are a fucking slut. Take this my hot little black slut!"

With a slow steady push I buried my cock into the depths of Jessica's pussy and just left it there for a minute. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. I was stretching Jessica's pussy to its limits.

"Holy fuck you're tight! Much tighter than your mom, but you mom's pussy feels so amazing wrapped around my huge white cock. Even you said your mom is so happy again. Why are you trying to ruin her happiness? We truly and deeply love fucking each other for hours. We can't get enough of each other. I've dumped huge loads of cum deep inside your mom's amazing pussy and all over her huge tits and down her throat and no matter how much I cum, she begs for more. Stop screwing up your mom's happiness. I guess I just need to show you how I fuck your mom!"

For an hour I fucked that hell out of Jessica and she fought be the whole time. It probably looked more like a wrestling match instead of a fuck session. At times it was just pure vicious as I rammed my cock deep into her cunt hole and she fought with all her might to get me off her. We were both sweating and the harder I fucked her, the harder she fought. The whole time I was taunting and teasing and harassing her and she just kept getting more and more angry which made her fight even more, which made me fuck her deeper and harder. It was a vicious cycle for an hour. The intensity of was completely off the charts.

"Damn Jessica! You've got a lot of fight in you. It's like I'm breaking in a wild mare. I love it! I know what will break you. It's breeding time! Let's make that baby!"

Her eyes bugged out and she started thrashing, desperately trying to throw me off her, but I held on tight and after about fifteen minutes of fuck wrestling, we both felt my cock growing bigger inside her and we both knew what was coming. I started brutally raping her cunt hole and a couple of minutes later I exploded directly inside her cervix. She let out a scream that I'm sure other people heard, but what was really amazing was after I dumped a truck load of cum all over her fertile ovaries her pussy exploded all over my cock and balls like a fire hose. He body went into convulsions as her pussy exploded and when she came down from her orgasm, she just laid there and cried. I just kept on fucking her and came deep inside her again after about fifteen minutes.

12