The Undesirables Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her well fucked cunt and my cum came dripping out of her pussy. I removed her panties from her mouth as well and she just curled up in a ball and cried. I lifted her top leg and mounted her scissor style and started fucking her again as I played with her big tits and nipples. My cock was fucking the depths of her pussy and as I picked up speed her pussy started getting dripping wet again. She knew what was going to happen and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Please don't. No more! Please!"

"I can't baby! My cock is in love with you magnificent pussy. He wants to fuck you for hours. You are an amazing fuck and I have no desire whatsoever to stop fucking you. I want my baby inside you and I have to make sure we accomplish that today."

"You're a fucking bastard! I'm am going to kill you! You're a fucking dead man!"

"And you're a complete slut in denial. Let go of all that hate and realize what you can have. Fuck me back. Fuck me with all that anger and hatred and experience pure ecstasy! COME ON JESSICA! We both know that's what you really want and are missing. Rape my cock. Fuck my cock as hard as you can with that amazing pussy of yours. Unleash the slut whore Jessica!"

I rolled her over on her back and laid on top of her and started kissing her. She refused to kiss me back at first, but after several minutes she started to give in and after about ten more minutes her tongue was down my throat. We kiss intensely and aggressively for thirty minutes and her body started to come alive. I rolled us both over again, so she was on top, which gave her the opportunity to get off me and stop, but she didn't. Jessica kept moving her hips, fucking me slowly, as she kissed me with increasing aggressiveness. Within a few minutes she sat up and started riding my cock harder.

"Come on Jessica! Ride me. Ride me hard and fast!"

"You viciously raped me! I hate you for doing this!"

"Why?"

"Because I never ever wanted this to feel good again. I don't want to enjoy doing this. I don't want to like a white man and his huge cock."

"But you do. Or at least you're beginning to."

"Yes."

"So where do we go from here?"

"Mom said you are an amazingly kind man. We make a baby together!"

Jessica rode me hard and fast and I sat up so I could suck on her gorgeous black nipples and in the next hour she came twice and I came inside her three more times. When we had finished, we just laid in each others arms, kissing, touching and holding each other.

"You should go now. I need some time to process this whole affair. I need to go talk to my mom and make some things right with her. I'll call you later."

"Ok!"

We kissed and I got dressed and left. I hated being a mean son of a bitch and raping Jessica, but it was the only way I saw to get her to unleash all the hatred and anger she had locked up inside. In the end, I think it worked, but she may always hate me for what I did and I truly hate that. I went home and had my own reflection time. I didn't start this whole process to hurt or use anyone. I just wanted to make other people and myself happy, but maybe today was a sign telling me I need to stop finding these women who are being refused an amazing sex life.

12