All Comments on 'The Unexpected and The Apology Ch. 04'

by DMercator

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribblerover 13 years ago
Screw 'em!

Screw 'em! You told them what kind of stories they were at the beginning. If they didn't like it they could have moved on. Keep writing them - if they're your story, or just your desires, you're brave for putting it out there. And lucky to have such a loving wife. If they're fiction then I love your imagination. But don't stop because of a few haters.

KevstaKevstaover 13 years ago
Stunning

Excellent ace, composure, and story content. These are two of my long-standing fantasies - and someone has put them into words, and melded them into one seamless tale! Brilliant! Hopefully - there will be more writngs!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what I see

is just a cheating wife and a guy who uses the opportunity without regard to the husban whose house he is staying. In this fiction, the husband isn't upset, but it could have been ugly. It's also hard to believe that the two guys just are bi. I wonder too what would have been if she would have found him balls deep in the neighbour or a fried of hers. Maybe he would have to go and stay with the other guy for a while and see what happens there. No thanks, not my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Screw 'Em Two

I agree. Screw them! No, fuck 'em! Fucking hypocrites followed your stories all through to Chapter 4 and still want to complain about "suitabilities" of your characters and storylines. This is a pr0n story, for fucks sake. Morality can (and should be expected to) go out the window, from the first paragraph onwards.

I encourage you to stay true to your original intentions when you set out to write this story. DO NOT waver from unrealistic criticisms by those too flat-chested or lacking gonads, prefering to hide behind an anonymity screen. Changing direction or your original intentions is to succumb to the agenda of these sick bastards/bitches.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Wonderful story of a scorching erotic encounter...

..and much enhanced in the illustrated version. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong catagory

Please place this in the correct category . This is beginning to be a big problem on this site of stories being misrepresented to the reader in the wrong category . This clearly belongs in the Gay or Fetish section . not LW . People have a right to get angry the same way a gay reader does if one of DG-Hears LW stories were i their section . Pleas pay more attention to this as its not fair to the reader or to yourself . Give respect if you want to receive it . LW is actually a rather narrow category and most things would be better and correctly placed in Gay / Fetish /mind control / or interracial . Lately it seems that its gay or bi writers tring to force , yes force their wishes on the other , this is not fair or resonable . There are several catagories on this site and you well know which one this story should have been placed .

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Fetish or Gay category please

I think that LW is not your venue , I think that clearly shows in this one . The willing cuck / wimp stories really do belong in the Fetish or mind control categories depending on the participation of the husband even the gay category would be better especially if the husband accepts it as a lifestyle . but LW actually is a very narrow category and even if the stories involve married people the actions actually demand a different category . Writers like DG Hear , ohio , papatoad , and slirpuff are what LW is generally about . LW readers have a right to get angry with the current rash of bi sexual husband , fetish cuckolding and interracial domination stories that have wrongly been placed into this category , as with somebody that reads the gay or interracial section has a right to get mad at a writer that misrepresents their stories and places them in the wrong category . Thats why we have categories here so everybody can find stories their into , but please place them where they belong or expect the deserved screaming of the readers of that category . This is clearly a Fetish bordering on Gay category story .

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 13 years ago
I don't know

What all the fuss about category is about. And at the very beginning you warned everyone what to expect. You might have put it in group sex, but I feel that lw is also appropriate. Com'on folks, this is an erotic literature site! That's what you gave us...great story! I'd love to see the illustrated version.

DMercatorDMercatorover 13 years agoAuthor
I respectfully disagree

I think there are quite a few people in both the gay and bisexual community who would take issue with the idea that bi = gay or fetish. And, while the main character felt "cuckold" when he first discovered his wife and friend together, as the story progressed there was no humiliation, no sneaking around and the friend character wasn't a "bull." In fact, the term used to describe a couple who enjoy wife sharing without the cuckolding is "hotwife." So, in terms of the category, we can agree to disagree.

The only thing I would really take issue with is the idea of misrepresentation. The stories were clearly labeled as being about a bisexual MMF threesome. The fact that you find loving wives and bisexuality mutually exclusive hardly constitutes misrepresentation.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I haven't read any of your stories.

So I really can not comment on the actual writing. However as a reader of Loving wives/cheating wife stories I say that if a story has any scenes that include Gay or Fetish scenes, which I might add include lesbian sex scenes. Then the story should be in the GAY or Group or Fetish sections. I gather that this story has male/male sex scenes, and somewhere along the line you have a wife cuckolding the husband. I am guessing that the husband is the one sucking cock and the wifes lover is the one getting all the benifit of fucking the wife and getting his cock sucked by the husband.

Doesn't this sound like this story should be in the Gay or Fetish section? Sharing a partner is generally considered a Fetish among those that don't share. And straight men and probably straight women consider a man sucking someones cock as being at the very least Bi-sexual and mostly Gay.

So writer that is your readship of LW stories. Generally speaking readers of LW stories have no wish or inclination to read or even hear about two men sucking each others cock or getting fucked up the ass. Unless you change your stories or change your catorgory then you will continue to get comments telling you that readers dislike your stories.

If you want Bi-sexual or Gay men to read your stories and you want them to get off on them then put them in the Gay or Fetish or Group sex section. Then you and your readers can read and jerk off to your hearts content. I can not imagine any straight men enjoying or getting off on Gay or Bi-sexual stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY HOT

Awesome story!! Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

This is an awesome story, VERY HOT! All the hype about categories is BS. It crosses many lines and could be in various classifications. I think it was appropriate in the category it was listed.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
I loved the whole series.

It is truly beautiful that people can enjoy each other in all possible ways. As for the "cuckold" question, I feel if a man is part of the fun, it isn't cuckolding. It's just everyone enjoying everyone. Keep it up, my friend.

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
Well done!

One of the hottest stories i have ever read on Literotica Am looking forward to your next submission............Quit your day job if you have one....HA!..........again well done.........

gcg41gcg41almost 13 years ago
HOT

I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. VERY HOT STORY LOVED ALL OF IT.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Amazing series.

And true to form in the way threesomes go. I've been in more than a few and, eeven with vehemently hetero men, when you're pleasing a woman, swords cross, fluids get exchanged. It's all about getting the girl to Nirvana not about little fauxs pas along the way.

I've never seen a directive describing what falls isnto the loving wives category aside from the main one. If it's a wife, and she's getting loved, it fits. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fighting over category is pointless bs.

Your writing is what people should be talking about, and it was lovely, though short for my tastes! I would love to read more, and as a "loving wife" myself, I think a story about a secure,

loving couple opening themselves up to this hot new experience of shared pleasure is sooooo sexy. I would love to have this happen for us.

thongpantythongpantyover 9 years ago

I love MMF stories, all four chapters were excellent!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Morning

As the.morning sun rose in the Eastern sky, he looked over at Carol. Her eyes were wide and in seeing. David's cock was still in her mouth , it just wasn't connected to Dave any longer. Dave and Carol lay stiff and cold until the burning house collapsed on their bodies. Cuck no more.

Leroi123Leroi1233 months ago

This story is so well- written and so erotic! How wonderful that the wife is comfortable with her husband having gay sex with another man. And how nice that the men seem very comfortable with each other. I thought it was particularly hot the way the boyfriend controlled the husband's fucking movements with his wife. And finally, it was very stimulating the way his wife really threw herself into their sex, going all out.

I will follow your work and look for more hot stories! Congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous