The Unexpected Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
A magical gift has unexpected consequences on two friends.
2.7k words
4.03
32.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers

PART 2 COMING SOON.

Nick was in his final year of university, living with his best friend Ben. The two of them were inseparable. They both were on the same sports science course, the same football team, and when the time came to find housemates, the two of them knew straight away they would move in together. In their second year they had lived with a group of other lads but neither Ben nor Nick really had that much in common with them, so they decided in their final year to get their own place.

The boys were popular, and although they enjoyed the privacy now they were living just the two of them, that didn't mean they didn't socialise. They were known as the party house on the street, raging house parties several nights a week, and a considerably long string of girls had already passed through both boys bedrooms over the first term.

Nick walked through the door and heard the telly in the living room, he kicked open the door to see Ben lounging on the sofa in his joggers and hoodie. Ben was about 6ft4 and broad shouldered, with thick dark hair, light blue eyes, and a strong jawbone he was popular with all the ladies. Nick was a bit shorter than him, but just skimming into 6ft territory, with light auburn hair and freckles, but his bright green eyes and cheeky grin meant he still earned a fair amount of interest. Ben grinned when he saw Nick and jumped up.

'Mate! Good Christmas?' he said giving him a brief hug and a slap on the shoulder, before throwing himself back on to the sofa.

'Was wicked man, cheers. You?' Nick replied, dumping his bags and crashing onto their second sofa, it hadn't coped well over the months of partying and made an almost pained squeak as he landed on it.

'Had worse. Good to be back though, I've already texted some of the guys. Was thinking we could throw a party tonight, you know, get back in it before anyone else gets there first and nicks all the chicks.'

'You know me mate, I'm always down,' Nick said.

'Sweet,' Ben went quiet, as if watching the telly for a moment as the presenter enthusiastically gestured at the prizes up for grabs on the daytime gameshow.

'You know,' he said eventually, 'I got this wierd thing for Christmas I was gunna ask you about.'

'Did you get a sex toy Ben?' Nick teased and Ben laughed, but awkwardly his cheeks reddened.

'Wait,' Nick said, 'Did you get a sex toy?!'

'No fuck off, I didn't get a sex toy,' Ben scowled.

'Then what?' Nick asked getting genuinely curious. Ben didn't get nervous like this, he was always pretty confident, and never abashed to tell Nick about many explicit areas of his sex life. He had seen Ben naked more times than really any straight man would want.

'I got... my grandad's brother sent me this box. Now, kinda wierd 'cus I've only met the guy a couple of times, like, ever. But it had this note,' Ben fished in his pocket and handed Nick a crumpled up card that had 'Merry Christmas!' stamped on the front. Inside in black scrawled handwriting was a note.

'Dear Ben, I know it's strange receiving a Christmas present from me. Especially as I've never sent one previously. But I've been waiting until I felt you were old enough for a special item I have kept with me all my life. I would have liked to pass it to my own son, or grandson even, but I was never blessed with either. My daughters and granddaughters are delightful of course, but I feel this gift is inappropriate for them, and doesn't feel right somehow as a father. As you know I'm 84 now, and probably not got much longer in this world, so I'd like to pass some of the excitement I had as a youth onto the only other suitable young man in the family. Be careful, and don't use it frivolously. It is magic my boy, and, well, it would spoil the fun if I tell you everything. But find someone you care deeply about, put it on their chest, right above their heart, and whisper 'Amans mei, cor meum, me unum' and you will see how much more fun life can be. You may be lucky like I was and find your true love and soul mate. Merry Christmas Ben. Best wishes, Great Uncle Ken.'

'Weird huh?' Ben said, uneasily as Nick got to the end of the message.

'Yeah...what is it, did you open it?' he asked.

'Of course I did,' Ben said and chucked Nick a small black wooden box. 'Have a look.'

Nick opened the box carefully and inside, set in a red velvet lining was a dark jet black stone, the stone was incredibly beautiful. As Nick stared at it the inside seemed to swirl, glinting touches of blue and purple, and even shimmering gold, winking at him through the deep dark.

Ben reached over and snapped the lid shut, snapping Nick back to reality.

'It's just a stone,' Ben said, shoving it back into his hoodie pocket along with the note. 'Dad says the guys gone loopy, got old and finally cracked.'

'Yeah, most likely,' Nick agreed but he couldn't shake the fascination with the stone from his head, he wanted to see it again, wanted to touch it... he shook his head and got up to make some dinner.

That night came around quickly, they spent the rest of their evening preparing their signature house party set-up. Huge speakers and disco lights in the living room, beers and plastic cups in the kitchen, low lights in the bedrooms, locked of course, that was for their conquests only. Before the boys knew it the house was heaving, and the booze was flowing.

The music pumped through Nick's veins through the euphoria of booze that fogged his brain. This was the life, he thought. This was what being young was all about! He looked at the girls dancing around him and wondered which one he would take upstairs. He eyed their short dresses and imagined what it would be like being a girl, wearing pretty things, trying to catch the eye, to look better than everyone else.

He eyed one with heavy eye makeup and pouty lips. They would make for a good blowjob, he thought.

He hadn't been wrong, he thought as the girls lips slid up and down his cock, she sucked playfully at the head and nibbled ever so gently on the foreskin so that he gasped and she made a noise of glee as she took him in further. It was good, so fucking good, the booze swirled round his head making him feel dizzy and euphoric. Fuck, he thought, 'm going to cum, and I'm going to be sick.

The girl stormed out of his room, shouting and swearing at him as he lay back on the bed wiping the vomit from his mouth.

'I'm sorry!' he shouted after her, but couldn't conceal the amusement in his voice, nor the semi pride of puking and cuming in and on a girl precisely at the same moment. The look of absolute horror in those dark eyes would stay with him for a while that's for sure.

The door creaked open and Ben peaked his head in, 'what did you do?! Were you sick on that girl?!' Ben laughed and Nick rubbed his neck and bit his lip.

'Maaaybe?' he said and Ben laughed harder, so hard that he collapsed slightly into the wall, only wearing his boxers. Clearly he was as drunk as Nick was.

'Did everyone see her?' Nick asked.

'No, everyones gone man, it's just us. Apart from a couple of the football guys but their passed out on the sofas and definitely wont be up until tomorrow afternoon, or I guess this afternoon?' Ben said, he stumbled forward and collaped onto Nick's bed beside him groaning.

'I got soft over Christmas holidays. I think I'm melting from the inside out,' he said, gazing at his hands and blinking as though he was seeing double.

'Me too, but hair of the dog and all that,' Nick said, reaching for the bottle of vodka on his bedside table and knocking it back neat. He passed it over to Ben who swigged a mouthful and coughed.

'Hey,' Nick said thoughtfully. 'You still got that stone?'

He still hadn't stopped thinking about it since Ben showed it to him, and in his drunken state he wanted more than ever to look at the shimmering colours.

'Yeah, it's in my room, why?'

'Go get it,' Nick said, and thanks to Ben's drunkenness he didn't protest.

Stumbling and slow Ben went, and returned from his bedroom holding the little wooden box and handed it to Nick along with the message from his Great Uncle.

Nick opened up the box again and his eyes widened, in the darkness it seemed to shimmer more than ever, this time it wasn't only blues and purples, but bright pinks and greens that seemed to swim around in the stone, and the harder he looked it was almost like he could hear singing coming from it, begging him to touch it.

Ben was looking too, at the stone and at Nick's face.

'The lights on your face look pretty,' Ben mused drunkenly.

Nick reached into the box and took out the stone, it hummed excitedly in his hand, he could practically feel the thing pulling towards him.

'Put it on me,' Nick blurted out before he could think.

'What?' Ben said, surprised.

'Do the thing your great uncle said, don't you want to know what it does?' Nick said, the humming in his hand grew harder and more insistent.

'It doesn't do anything Nick, I told you the old man's batshit.'

'Then why don't we test it and see, then you'll know for sure.'

Ben considered this for a moment and then whispered, 'but what if it, hurts you or something?'

'Why would your great uncle give you something that would hurt you? Besides didn't he say it was fun, something you could do with someone you care about? I care about you, your my best mate, I wanna see what this thing does, so lets try it.' Nick seemed confused, his words were his but it didn't even seem like he was forming them. Like the fuzziness in his brain wasn't just caused by alcohol.

Ben looked at him and then at the stone again, sitting up now, a twinkle of excitement in his eyes. 'You sure?' he asked.

'Yes,' Nick said resolutely.

'Ok, well I guess lie on your back,' he said and Nick did so, only faintly remembering that he was entirely naked.

Ben gently reached out for the stone and Nick handed it to him, hearing the gasp of surprise as he felt the hum of the cool smooth stone.

Ever so gently Ben reached out and placed it right in the middle of Nick's chest, he felt the coolness stronger than before, as though it chilled his whole body, the humming spreading right down to his fingertips and toes.

Ben cleared his throat nervously and whispered, 'Amans mei, cor meum, me unum'.

Nothing happened for a moment, and then the stone suddenly turned red hot. Nick gasped as the stone turned a burning red, and little prongs shot out from it burying into his flesh.

'Fuck!' Ben cried, reaching out for the stone and trying to pry it from Nick's skin, but it was useless. He pulled back, his palm burnt from where he had tried to pull it from him. Nick writhed in pain, as the tendrils from the stone seemed to worm deeper into his skin, the burning sensation filling his entire body until suddenly the stone turned a blinding white and both boys were knocked unconscious.

***

Several hours later

Ben reached down and stroked Nick's face, he smiled relishing the touch. Looking up at kim devotedly.

'Fuck me babe,' Nick whispered, and Ben chuckled.

'Again?'

'Yes, please, I need you inside me.'

'Nick... Nick... NICK.'

Nick started awake, he was clammy and disorientated as he woke up with Ben's face over him.

'Are you okay?' Ben asked, his eyes concerned.

'What- what happened?' he asked.

'I'm not sure. I think we did something with the stone, right? But it isn't here and... I remember burning my hand but there's no mark. Do you remember that or am I going mad?'

'No, I do, I remember the stone on my chest and it being really hot and digging into me, and then... it went blank.'

'Come on, I'm going to get you something to eat and drink, you don't look so good.'

Nick could sense the guilt in Ben's voice, like he had done something to hurt him.

'Babe, don't worry about me I'm okay.' He froze, as did Ben.

'Babe?' he said, raising an eyebrow.

'Ok, maybe I do need some food,' Nick said, feeling slightly queasy. Why had he said that?

Ben helped him downstairs to the kitchen where the bright sunlight streaming through the windows made him wince. The kitchen was filthy, the remnants of the party still scattered across the house.

'Here,' Ben said handing him a large glass of water whilst he turned and put some bread in the toaster. Ben's back was to him, still in his boxers and Nick couldn't help but stare at his back, his well built muscles and tight ass, he felt a stirring in his boxers. What was happening to him?

Ben came to the table with the cooked toast and sat down opposite, grabbing a piece and pushing the rest of the plate towards Nick.

'Here,' he said, watching him thoughtfully as they ate in silence.

Eventually he broke it, frowning, 'I hadn't noticed till now how much weight you lost over Christmas man, you doing okay?'

Nick looked down in surprise, it was true his body had changed, but not over Christmas...

'I hadn't, this is since last night.'

Ben paled, 'really, you think you might be sick or something?'

'I don't know,' Nick said uneasily, 'I feel okay, I mean, I feel strange but not ill or anything.'

'OK well maybe you should go back to bed today, I'll tidy up everything here.'

Nick wasn't going to complain, he felt drained, and the idea of sleep was too tempting to resist. He headed to bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. The wet dream from before continued, as if it had been left on pause during his waking hours.

Ben was lying over him, his smell intoxicatingly close, his strong arms holding him up over Nick who lay on his back, his legs straddling Ben's hips. He leaned down and kissed Nick's neck who groaned, enjoying the warmth of his breath and the tickle of his stubbly beard. He felt one of Ben's fingers gently slip into his ass and sighed in pleasure as he eased it in and out gently.

'How's that feel Nicky?'

'Ummm good,' Nick sighed, the feeling flowing through his prostate and making his balls shiver in excitement.

Ben added another finger.

'I can't wait for you to be my girl baby,' Ben whispered, 'you'll have boobs, and a pussy and I can fuck you in both ends as much as you want.'

Nick gasped as he pushed a third finger in.

'Keep talking baby,' Nick said feeling on top of the world.

'You're going to look and dress so sexy for me aren't you Nicky, just how I like it?'

'Uh-huh,' he moaned.

'And you'll moan like a whore when I fuck you?'

'Oh god yes,' Nick whispered in pleasure.

'I can't wait baby, enjoy your last three days of being a man.'

Nick awoke and the daylight coming into the room was beginning to dim, it was almost evening. His dream slipped away before he could grasp it, like dreams always do. He was frustrated because he knew something in it had been important. Never mind he thought, he should probably make the most of the rest of the day, who knows how many were left.

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
288 Followers