All Comments on 'The Unexpected Loss of Virginity'

by frankland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total load of shit

Hes all most fucking is girl but is not bothered when she fucks his mate total shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The story was okay. Worth the read.

The previous comment, however, was probably the dumbest I've ever read. Hes (He's) all most (almost) fucking is (his) girl ........ One could hardly take such a moron seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did you get

your pre-school brother to write this?

Dreadful!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
We hired your wife dear annony to write this and still you counld't hold a

woman as much as you wanted too. She fucked you over every chance she got and now you hate LW stories and vote 1 every fucking time. So I'm voting a 5 very fucking time asshole of LIT! Big old 5 Asshole!!!

kurtrellianskurtrelliansabout 8 years ago

A sexy story. What a great way to finally lose your virginity completely! I enjoyed it.

franklandfranklandabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks and ...thanks?

I appreciate the support, and to be honest, I always appreciate criticism, too. At least when it's constructive. I will also admit that this was written in haste, and with very little proofreading. If it wasn't for the kind volunteer editor at Literotica, it would be much worse.

However, when there's a comment from somebody unhappy with the quality of my work, who clearly has no regard for the English language, their criticism has a kind of inverse effect, and tells me that I'm doing something right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous