The Unexpected Meeting Ch. 07

Story Info
Another unexpected meeting occurs as Adam takes Miles home.
4.1k words
4.52
6.4k
6
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the two men were finished with their soak, it was nearing eleven o'clock. When Adam walked into the bedroom after toweling off and saw the time, he was startled. "Woah. It's super late, I didn't even realize."

Miles popped his head through the doorway and saw the digital clock on Adam's bedside. "Wow, you're right. I should definitely be heading home."

Adam felt his chest tighten, and his mind warred with indecision. Why does he want to go home? Wait, no. Of course he does. We barely even know each other. "Oh, yeah," Adam said, and then coughed. A slightly awkward silence followed. Should I just...?

"You, uh... You're also welcome to stay the night if you want. Since it's so late. You can even use the couch if you're not... If it's uh..." Adam trailed off with a vague motion toward the bed. Great, because that definitely wasn't awkward as fuck, right? But he felt the burning embarrassment start to drain slightly from his face when Miles just smiled at him.

"You're very sweet. I think I should head home, though. It's been an extremely long day; and while it seems... incredibly ridiculous to say, I don't want to move our... friendship too fast," Miles said, with a fond quirk of his mouth.

The loaded quality of the word "friendship" was definitely not lost on Adam, and he felt a little panicky. But also elated. But also panicky. Fuck.

"Yeah, yeah, of course. That's totally reasonable. Let me drive you," Adam said, looking for his pants before remembering the earlier excitement in the foyer. "Oooh... Are my pants...?"

Miles blanched slightly. "Oooh... I'd forgotten about the clothes. I tossed them in the washer, but they need to go into the dryer. Oh, your keys and wallet are on the table by the door, by the way."

Adam shrugged. "Eh, it's fine. You can wear some of my workout clothes home and give them back later. Not like we're gonna see anyone anyway." He popped into the closet and reached for some shorts. He laughed to himself when he realized that only two pairs were clean, and one was a pair of rather skimpy running shorts. He grabbed them, and walked back into the bedroom.

"Ok, so... These are gonna be way too big for you, and the string is missing, so I should probably wear them," he said, holding up the basketball shorts. "But that just leaves these..." he continued, holding up the pair of running shorts. Miles' eyes bugged out slightly, and he guffawed.

"Ha! I don't think so," he said, walking over to Adam and taking the shorts from his hand. He immediately bent over and slipped them on, pulling them up to his waist. Adam suddenly understood. The bulge at the front of the shorts was already entirely inappropriate, but the couple inches of thick cock hanging out of the right leg of the shorts really took the cake. Adam laughed, but without taking his eye off of Miles' crotch.

"Something funny, Adam?" Miles' said with a knowing grin before beginning to jump up and down, sending his cock flopping dramatically up and down, completely letting it out of the shorts. Adam's mouth went dry.

"Uhm..." he croaked. He cleared his throat and tried again. "I don't know about 'funny,' per say," he said, continuing to stare as his own cock hardened and rose to attention. Miles' dick also began to lengthen as he hopped, and it soon stuck completely up, the shorts clinging comically to the base of his penis, with at least five inches sticking out past the fabric.

"Fucking hell, Miles," Adam nearly whispered, his erection pulsing. He could feel precum beginning to wet his foreskin.

"What?" Miles answered innocently. He made a show of trying to pull the fabric further down his cock, but still couldn't get it more than an inch from the end, even with the waistband pulled all the way down to the root of his dick.

Adam literally couldn't think. "We should, ah... switch," he managed lamely. His dick was getting even harder, the shaft beginning to curve up and the foreskin pulling away from the tip of his glans, revealing the head, glistening with precum. A tingling, almost itchy feeling settled at the base of his cock. He knew that feeling.

Miles was staring at Adam now as well, his own erection unabated. Adam barely heard him say, "I don't know, I'm starting to kinda like them," through his haze of arousal. Miles shook his hips back and forth, and his massive erection slapped back and forth across his body, tossing the shorts like tissue paper. The tingling feeling at the base of Adam's cock grew stronger, and he felt the muscles in his perineum tighten.

"Wait, Miles, you have to—" Adam said, but didn't move.

"Have to... what?" Miles said, with an evil grin. "I do have to pee, if that's what you mean."

Alarm bells sounded in Adam's mind as his cock tightened again. "No, don't...that, I..." His brain was still reeling, and his erection bounced with a muscle spasm.

"I'm just gonna let a little out," Miles gleefully stated, grabbing his cock. Stop! Adam's mind couldn't get past thinking the word. Speech felt impossible as the burning need in his body grew hotter. Miles lifted his still raging erection until it faced directly up, spit onto it, and then rubbed the center of his palm around the head in a circular motion.

"Mileeees..." Adam growled. Or moaned. He wasn't sure. The itch in his cock was beginning to become unbearable, and he knew what was coming. He'd taught himself to cum handsfree recently, and that was the only time he got that itchy feeling and uncontrollable muscle spasms. "You gotta... Fuuuck," Adam managed as he watched Miles' body shudder slightly.

Miles quickly pulled his hand away from his dick head with a soft gasp, and proceeded to squirt a jet of piss directly onto his chest, which ran down into his pubes and soaked into the thin fabric of the shorts. Adam felt an orgasm come burning to the edge of his consciousness; not quite there, but close. A huge glob of precum oozed out of his penis and pooled in his foreskin, part of it overflowing and running down his shaft. "Fuck, Miles... If you don't stop, I'm—."

Then Miles let another jet of piss out, longer and higher than the first, with a few drops hitting his outstretched tongue. And with that, Adam lost it. The burning itch began to pulse, and he gasped as the orgasm washed over him. After ejaculating so many times over the course of the day, he had very little cum left, but his body seemed intent on expelling every remaining drop as pleasure overwhelmed him and a rope of cum shot from his cock and onto the carpet. Adam groaned as he shuddered and pumped out a few more small drips of cum.

Miles had begun stroking himself as he watched Adam blasting cum onto the floor. As he came down from the euphoric high, Adam spotted him and pointed as he barked, "Uh uh! Nope. Hands off!"

Miles groaned in frustration, but obeyed, his hands falling to his side as his erection sublty pulsed to his heartbeat. He glared at Adam from under his brows. "You—this isn't fair!"

Adam gave him a jokingly pitying look and nodded in feigned commiseration. "Yeah. That's consequences for you!" He finished with a shrug and a grin. "Alright, let me get you home."

Miles continued to glare, but dutifully began taking off the shorts. Adam made another quick sound of denial. "Mm mm. I didn't say to take those off."

"But—they're covered in piss, and they're too small anyw—" Miles interrupted himself as Adam just smiled pointedly at him, a smirk tilting his mouth. "Oh, come on!" came Miles' exasperated plea.

Adam just laughed. "I gave you your shorts, and you peed on them. Now we're taking you home."

Miles shot him a withering stare, but Adam knew he had the younger man in the palm of his hand. After a second, Miles rolled his eyes and huffed, but pulled the shorts back up a bit. He appeared to be trying to split the difference between actually wearing them at his waist and how much of his dick would be showing—which in its current state of arousal was essentially all of it. Adam stared in lecherous amusement for a couple seconds before dipping back into the closet for a couple t-shirts.


He heard Miles call to him, "Hey, can I take this thing out, by the way?" Huh? Oh, the plug, Adam thought with amusement.

"Sure," Adam yelled back. "You're more than welcome to take it out when you get home." Miles' groan of frustration elicited an unsympathetic snicker from Adam.

"Here you go," he said a few seconds later, tossing a grey v-neck to Miles. "I'll get your clothes back to you tomorrow... At work..." he said, blanching slightly as he trailed off.

Miles' face was a mirror of his. "Yeah... We, um... What are we gonna do about that?"

Adam thought for a second or so and rubbed his forehead. "Uh... Probably just keep it to ourselves? I'm sure the entire office is completely overwrought with gossip over the goings-on yesterday, so it'll probably be best to just stonewall anything other than basic facts. Some employees were caught harassing another employee, and have been terminated. Anything about us specifically can be responded to with 'That isn't something we're at leisure to discuss,' since it involves private information about other employees. People can talk if they want, but we're still the only ones who really know what happened afterward, so as long as we keep it to that we should be fine, I think. Annie will be more than happy to lay down the HR law for me as well," he finished with a chuckle.

Miles looked progressively more at-ease as Adam spoke. "That's actually quite reassuring, yeah. I hadn't thought of it that way." He gave a small smile and pulled the t-shirt over his head. It was too big on him by a size, but Adam still admired his body in it, enjoying the way Miles' light smattering of chest hair poked out of the top, and the gentle curve of his belly leading to the... God, those shorts. Adam snickered silently to himself.

"Can I help you?" Miles droned sardonically.

Adam just primly held his lips together in a smile of silence and shook his head, his eyes twinkling.

Miles blinked in a "I know perfectly well you're full of shit" sort of way. "Mm hm. Mmkay." He walked past Adam, toward the hallway, and Adam felt Miles brush his cum-slick cock with a hand as he passed. A sly side-eye from Miles as he did it prompted Adam to flick his hand at Miles' ass, and Miles danced away as he grinned, running for the hallway. Adam rolled his eyes and pulled his own shirt over his head.

A few minutes later, Miles had gathered his things, and was wearing a spare pair of Adam's sandals. They were comically large on him, but his shoes were still in the washer. Adam had apologized for letting his shoes get ruined and offered to replace them, but Miles had laughed and told him that he learned years ago to buy shoes that wouldn't be ruined by getting wet, and that could be put in a washing machine without concern.

"All set?" Adam asked, turning toward Miles. He made a charade of trying to hide a snorting snigger as his eyes drifted down to the cock head hanging out of Miles' shorts.

"Just give me the basketball shorts, you turd!" Miles yelled, grabbing and hiding the end of his dick with a hand. Adam laughed and shook his head.

"Nope, you peed in those ones. They're yours now."

Miles made a sound of disgusted annoyance, grumbled an, "On, not in..." and turned toward the door, but Miles' lack of further argument told Adam that he wasn't crossing a line. He grinned and followed after the bubble butt in front of him.

They stepped into the elevator a minute later, and Adam heard Miles make a sound of relief when the doors opened to no other passengers. Adam watched him intently as the elevator descended. A couple seconds into their ride, Miles tried tucking his dick up into the waistband of the running shorts, which seemed to work reasonably well. He made a sound of satisfaction, and Adam chuckled silently as he shook his head.

A minute or so later, the elevator slowed around the fifteenth floor and dinged. The doors slid open, and a young Asian man stepped in. Adam and Miles happened to shuffle each to a different side, leaving space between them for him to stand. Adam was still watching Miles, and saw the look of panic fly across his face as he moved. Adam's eyes flicked down in time to spot Miles' cock slide out of the waistband and flop back down out of his shorts before being immediately covered by Miles' hand. He glanced up and saw the stranger hesitating with wide eyes, clearly having spotted the mishap.

Miles was absolutely beet red, and suddenly stepped out of the elevator, hurriedly brushing past the third man as he went. Adam barely had enough time to mumble a quick, "Whoops, sorry," as he too rushed out of the lift. He saw Miles turn the corner off to his left at a run, and also spotted a trail of liquid on the tile floor of the hallway. Oh, fucking fuck. How the fuck did I not think of that.

He followed around the corner, and found Miles standing with his forehead leaning against a utility closet, his legs spread slightly, and a small pool of piss on the tile under his feet.

"Aw, Jesus... I'm sorry, Miles. I should have thought of—"

"Yo, are you guys ok?"

Adam jumped and jerked his head around to find the young man from the elevator standing hesitantly behind him, a look of concern on his face. He was short, but muscular, which was shown off well by his tanktop and board shorts. Concerned eyes looked from a round, attractive face. "Uuuh..." was all Adam could manage in that second, before turning back to Miles. He was horrified to see a stream of piss splashing into the pool, Miles clearly having also been startled by the man's interruption.

"Yeah, we're fine." Miles' statement came out in a strangled voice, and Adam was afraid he heard a hitch in his voice at the end.

Adam turned back around. The man was still standing there, mouth slightly agape, staring at Miles, whose piss stream was just dribbling to a stop. He started slightly on realizing that Adam was looking at him, and quickly apologized. "Oh, sorry, bro. Jesus. That's just... The biggest dick I—" he seemed to realize what he was saying "—ok, woah, sorry. Never mind. You guys have a good evening," he said hurriedly. He had given himself a surreptitious squeeze as he'd distractedly responded to Adam's look, and Adam definitely had not missed it. Bit of a pervert, huh? The man turned to go, but hesitated again when Adam let out a loud laugh in response to his bumbling apology.

"Don't worry," he chuckled, "You're not wrong. Sorry about the drama. We'll get maintenance called in to clean up."

"Oh, it's fine. Tile floors anyway, who cares?" the man said, in a tone that sounded like he might be feigning nonchalance. Adam could see his eyes wandering toward Miles again. He smirked, which the man noticed a second later. His eyes showed a moment of panic, and he blushed. "Sorry..."

Adam shrugged.

The man shuffled uncomfortably, but didn't make any moves to leave. Adam heard Miles take a couple steps, and turned around in time to see him wipe his nose with the back of his hand and sniffle. There had been a couple tears, clearly, but he seemed somewhat composed again. His other hand was cupped under the edge of his shorts, clearly keeping his penis contained.

"Hey, I'm, uh—I'm really sorry about startling you back there," the other man said, jerking a thumb over his shoulder. His eyes darted down to Miles' shorts for a split second, which gave Adam another small thrill.

Miles sniffled again. "It's ok. Sorry for the craziness. I have a condition that causes me to um... Lose control easily."

"I see that," the other man said, raising an eyebrow good-naturedly. "Is that why you wear shorts that—you know..." He gestured vaguely at his own crotch to mime shorts revealing something.

Milesblushed and chuckled. "No, although that would make that part of my life a little easier. No, these—" he let go of his dick to gesture at his shorts "—are because someone is a sadist and doesn't keep enough clean clothing on hand." He shot Adam a dirty look from the side of his eyes, and Adam primly ignored him. The other man looked back and forth between them in amusement before looking down at Miles' cock hanging out of his shorts again. Miles put his hand back in slightly uncomfortable embarrassment.

"Sorry, I shouldn't be looking..." the man said, averting his eyes slightly. But Adam was watching the man's crotch, and white board shorts aren't exactly the best at concealing things underneath. Adam thought he could see a slight bulge forming. "How, um... How long are you, if you don't mind me—Bro, what am I even doing?! I should go," he said quickly, turning in embarrassment.

Miles smiled and rubbed an eye. "No, it's fine. It's not like you haven't seen it already anyway. I don't really know how long it is, honestly. Around six-ish when I'm flaccid, probably, but I haven't measured it." He lifted the front of his shorts up, revealing the full view of his cock. The shaft was slightly engorged, and the head slightly pink compared to normal, but he wasn't quite at a semi yet. The third man whistled lightly.

"Fuck, bro. That's ridiculous." There was definitely a bulge in his pants now, and Adam spotted the man's hand twitching, as if he wanted to adjust himself. Miles blushed at the compliment, and dropped the front of his shorts back down, covering his cock head with his hand again.

"Alright, we should get going. It's pretty late, and we have work in the morning," Adam said, starting to move toward the other man. "Oh, I'm Adam, by the way. This is Miles."

"Oh yeah, no prob. Me too. I was just headed to the corner store to grab toothpaste," the man said, stepping to the side. "And uh, nice to meet you. I'm Jay."

"Nice to meet you." Adam put a hand on Miles' back, giving him a light push to get him moving. Miles stepped in front of Adam and headed toward the Elevator. As Adam passed Jay, he stopped and turned toward him. He looked pointedly down at Jay's crotch and smiled. The bulge he'd spotted earlier was definitely a little bigger, and Adam could just make out the outline of Jay's dick. He looked back up, and Jay flushed, but didn't look away from him. Adam reached out a hand, watching to make sure Jay was aware of it, and then gave the bulge a quick squeeze, feeling the soft give of a semi-hard penis. He saw Jay swallow hard, and the man croaked out, "I'm not..." but Adam just smirked before turning away to follow Miles. He glanced back over his shoulder, and almost laughed aloud at the wide-eyed look of embarrassment on Jay's face and the raging erection that had pressed against the front of the muscular man's shorts.

Miles had poked his head out of the elevator, and called softly back down the hallway, "Are you coming?"

Adam winked at him, and stepped into the lift. A moment later, a sheepish Jay followed him in, clearly trying to hide his boner with a hand holding it from his pocket. Jay flushed again as their eyes met briefly. Adam just grinned.

The rest of the elevator ride went uneventfully, both of the other men trying to hide their cocks in various ways, much to Adam's amusement. As they neared the ground floor, Adam put his arm around Miles and murmured into his ear, "If you want to stop by the lobby bathroom real quick and swap shorts, we can. I shouldn't have made you wear those." Miles didn't respond, but he reached up his right hand and squeezed Adam's fondly.

12