The Unexpected Meeting Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator finally stopped with a ding, and they piled out into the lobby. Just before their new acquaintance took his leave, Adam said, "Hey, real quick, I've been meaning to get back to working out, and need a buddy for the gym." He motioned toward the in-building fitness club that spanned the left side of the lobby. "You got any time in the evenings and wanna meet up?" He gave Jay a friendly smile.

Jay's voice cracked slightly on the first word as he said, "Oh—ehem, 'scuse me." He coughed and swallowed. "Sure yeah, I have some time here and there."

"Great. Pop your number in," he said, handing Jay his phone with a new contact page open. After a couple seconds of typing, Jay handed it back, looking a little nervous.

"There you go, bro. Well, uh, see you guys around!" Jay said, making a quick exit toward the lobby doors.

Adam chuckled. "Pretty sure he thinks he's straight," he said quietly to Miles. "But I'm pretty sure straight boys don't stare at your dick like that."

Miles hesitated. "Actually... You'd be surprised. I've had quite a few straight—well... I assumed straight, anyway—guys want to discuss it in pool showers and the like. I don't even feel like it's that big, but people tend to comment anyway. I usually try to avoid public showers for pretty much that exact reason," he said.

"Ah. Here, let's head in here," Adam said, changing the subject and angling toward the bathrooms. Miles allowed himself to be directed, and they headed into the unisex bathroom that used to be the men's room. Miles stopped in the middle of the room and started fiddling with his shorts. "You don't want to use a stall?" Adam inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not taking them off at the minute, I'm just seeing if this will solve the issue," Miles said distractedly. Adam watched him use one of the pull strings on the shorts to jerry-rig a suspender around his dick, lifting it a couple inches higher, enough to keep it from sticking out of the leg. Miles admired his handiwork and said, "That... Might do it?" He laughed.

Adam smiled, but grew sober as he said, "Hey, I was serious earlier, by the way. I shouldn't have made you wear those, knowing it could lead to that sort of problem." He paused, and then continued. "And I really am okay with switching shorts. You don't have to fiddle with... that," he said, with a jocular smile, pointing at the front of Miles' shorts.

Miles looked up, and smiled back at him. "I appreciate that. It was just as much my fault, though. I didn't think enough about it either; I was just as capable of saying something. And no, no need to switch. I just need to acclimate to the idea that someone might see a little more than they were expecting—" he cleared his throat with a knowing cough "—so that it's not a shock to me if they do. It would've been fine if Jay had just seen my dick and we'd moved on. The scariness of not knowing what could happen was what led to... you know."

Adam's heart ached a bit listening to Miles explain. "Thanks, Miles. It will never be my intention to embarrass you—more than you can handle," he said with a cheeky wink.

"Oh, thaaaanks," came Miles' sarcastic reply, but he made a kissing noise in Adam's direction. "Alright, let's go. This is going to be barely better than it was before, but... You know what, I don't even know why I bothered," he said, throwing his hands in the air in self-exasperation. "It's not like we're going to run into many people on the way to the garage from here, and I could have just kept holding it to hide it."

"Git your butt to the car," Adam said, laughing.


12