The Unexpected Meeting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam stepped back, watching Miles rub himself, and grinned again. He slid his slacks and underwear down his thick legs, his still-raging erection bouncing against his stomach as he bent down. After heeling off his shoes and pulling the last pant leg off his foot, he tossed the soiled clothing to the side and stepped toward the shower controls, setting the water to 102. The head flared to life, and water began pouring down onto Miles, who jumped and shivered.

"Woah! It's already hot!"

Adam chuckled and stepped into Miles, their chests almost touching as steaming water poured down over their heads and down their bodies. "Yeah, it's fancy." Adam ran his hands across Miles' shoulders, pushing the soaked shirt from his torso, and tossed it to the side. He then slowly rubbed his hands down the sides of Miles' body, moving them down and slowly to the front. Slipping his fingers under the waistband of Miles' underwear, he wrapped one hand around the young man's raging erection. Adam gave an appreciative moan and said, "Mmm. You're bigger than I am," and then stroked softly down the length. Miles gave a slight gasp, his eyes closing and his head dropping against Adam's shoulder.

Adam chuckled again, and softly pushed him away. With the hand not slowly rubbing up and down the length of Miles' cock, Adam pushed first one side of Miles' pants the rest of the way down, and then the other, until the soaked jeans dropped to the floor of the shower. Miles stepped out of them, and Adam kicked them to the side, his cock slapping up against his abdomen again. With a sigh, Adam pulled Miles' entire body up against his, and their cocks jostled against one another, sending another wave of pleasure through Adam. Despite being several inches taller than Miles, Adam's dick was exactly even with Miles' at the tip, much to Adam's surprise. He looked down between them and whistled softly. "A lot bigger, apparently. That is a monster," Adam said appreciatively.

Miles shrugged a little. "It's honestly a bit of a pain most of the time. I'd much rather have one like yours," he said, giving Adam's dick a stroke, pulling his foreskin completely down past his glans. Adam shivered at the sudden exposure of the sensitive skin. "Small dicks are so much easier to deal with. And your foreskin is... so fucking hot," he said, tugging Adam's foreskin back up. Even when erect, it rarely retracted any more than halfway down his glans without him pulling it down, so it rested comfortably with just the tip of his cock visible inside his sheathe.

"I'm glad you like it," Adam murmured with a smile as he pressed up against Miles again. The steaming water sluiced over their heated bodies as he began to move up and down against Miles—who matched his rhythm—their erections rubbing roughly against each other.

Reaching a hand to the side, Adam pushed the body wash button on the shower control. A dollop of cool gel dropped into his palm, and he pushed his hand slowly between them, spreading it across their chests and bellies. The water pushed the slick soap down between them, lubricating his aching cock as he shoved it roughly against Miles'. He could feel his nearly empty balls pulled tight against him, the skin puckered and wrinkled.

"Adam, I'm... Hnng!" the younger man panted, as Adam began to slide furiously up and down, frotting against Miles' long, rock hard cock. "Uuuuhhng," was all Adam could hear over the water as his own cock began to buzz with pleasure and tighten, a third orgasm building. Miles clutched his back and moaned into his ear. Adam thought he could feel cum splashing over their dicks, but the water streaming across his impossibly hot skin and his ears ringing made it hard to tell. His own cock began to pulse, muscles gripping and clenching. His spent body sent a few small waves of cum spilling from his foreskin as he came once again, moaning into Miles' hair.

Adam and Miles both gasped together, their breathing ragged. Adam felt Miles' grip loosen slightly from his back, but he remained with his arms wrapped around the young man, and Miles relaxed into him.

And there they stood. With steam rising around them, and the thump of their heartbeats blending together.

--

After a few minutes, Adam felt his erection slowly begin to soften, his dick lowering itself down until it hung, still heavier than usual, against the base of Miles' cock, which had also begun to soften. Finally feeling the muscles in his abdomen relax, Adam sighed deeply, and felt a thick stream of piss jet out of his cock and spray onto Miles. Miles gave a grunt of mild surprise. To Adam's delight, Miles' erection pulsed back to life as he peed on it, hot piss spraying across the tight skin and dripping down his balls.

"Well that's not fair! I can only cum once," Miles said with feigned petulance, and stuck out his tongue.

Adam laughed and aimed his penis higher, pissing on Miles' belly and chest. He watched Miles from under mischievous brows, enjoying watching the younger man squirm in arousal as piss cascaded down his body. Miles half-heartedly stroked his cock a few times, but without purpose. Slowly, the stream began to slow, and Adam allowed his cock to drop, the last few drips running out of his foreskin and into the stream of water running off of his dick. He was still half hard, even after pissing for a good minute.

"Mmm. Wow," Adam said with an awkward chuckle. Miles returned it with an awkward laugh of his own, but smiled shyly at him. Adam felt his heart skip, and a familiar jolt zipped through his body. He grinned broadly, unable to help himself.

"That was, ah... That was fucking hot." His words suddenly stumbled. "Er, sorry. That was a super shit situation, and I don't even know what the fuck is going on—I'm not even into men. Well. I mean, that's obviously... I thought... ugh." Adam pushed his brows together between his thumb and forefinger, his palm partially obscuring Miles' face. Face, enter palm. Preferably forever.

Miles shook his head and smiled softly, waving Adam's words away as he reached up and gently took Adam's hand away from his face. "It's ok. Really. It's not like I haven't—well... you know—before" he said, gesturing vaguely at his lower half.

"Heh. I suppose so," Adam said, rubbing the back of his neck as water cascaded across it. His other hand drifted across his shrinking penis, covering it slightly as a sudden, subtle awkwardness overcame him. "So it really, just... Happens? Just like that, huh?"

Miles sighed resignedly. "Yeah, ever since I can remember. If I'm startled? I piss myself. Scared? I piss myself. A situation gets too intense? I piss myself. I'm like a fucking... Chihuahua or something," he said, rolling his eyes and blushing, water rushing across his cheek and down his neck. Adam chuckled at Miles' words, but his eyes followed the water down Miles' soft, slightly furry body, down to the soft slope of his ass—Bubble butt, even—and a rush of blood entered his cock, pressing it against his hand. God, what is going on with me?

"I used to just wear pull-ups under my underwear at school to catch accidents, but it happens so rarely now that It didn't see—"

KNOCK KNOCK

The sudden sound made Adam jump, his heart racing. He saw Miles jump too, and then watched as his eyes glazed slightly. A tiny stream of piss trickled from the younger man's penis. Adam felt his cock tighten slightly, but had to ignore his arousal as he briefly rubbed Miles' arm in sympathy and then whipped toward the door.

From the hallway, Adam heard Rob, his boss, say, "Everything alright in there?"

Adam made a shushing motion toward Miles and quickly ran to the door—trying his best to not die sliding on the wet marble on the way. Hiding behind the door, he cracked it slightly, and peered around the metal. Rob's concerned face entered his view.

"Everything's good. We had an incident with some employees harassing Miles. I assume you're aware of his disability?" Adam said, in what he hoped was a reassuring murmur.

Rob looked slightly to the side and furrowed his brow as he said, "I am, although I wasn't aware you were. It was my understanding that only a couple people needed to know specifics."

Adam pursed his lips slightly and raised his eyebrows briefly. "Well... I wasn't aware until the incident in question," he said knowingly.

A look of understanding passed over Rob's face. "Aaah. That makes things much clearer."

Adam nodded. "Yeah. I'm showing Miles how to use the employee shower, and some of my clothes were, um—'comprised' during the altercation, so we will be a bit. In the meantime, Rob, the three offenders are parked in my office, per my orders, and I've set Annie from HR working on paperwork for their terminations. Do you mind dealing with them in the meantime?"

Rob gave a nod and a small shrug. "Sure, of course. We'll need a detailed recap of exactly what happened, obviously, but I'm guessing it will be pretty cut and dried. HR shouldn't have any trouble with it. Right-to-work state and all that anyway, so we could fire them even without the harassment issue."

Adam's lip twitched almost imperceptibly. "Not crazy about that bit, but yes, you're right. Thanks, Rob. We should be out fairly soon."

"Take your time. Everybody can use the regular restroom with the peasants," Rob said, winking.

Adam snorted and rolled his eyes. "Rodger that," he said, shutting the door somewhat abruptly. Rob could be a bit of a shit most of the time. He seemed to think that Adam was a part of the "boys club" just because he was white, male, and management. Gonna be a no from me, bro.

A deep sigh of relief escaped him as he turned to lean against the door. He yelped lightly as his bare ass hit the cool metal, and he danced away from it. He continued around the corner and back to the shower, where Miles stood, a nervous, wide-eyed expression etched on his face, and hands clenched together in front of him. As Adam came into the lighter part of the room, he saw Miles' eyebrows shoot up in a questioning look.

Adam shot him two thumbs up in reassurance. "All good. We can take all the time we need." Realizing he was still naked in front of his employee, he sheepishly dropped a hand down to cover his now entirely flaccid penis. With a snort, Miles gave him a look that made it clear the irony in Adam trying to cover himself wasn't lost on him.

Adam gave an awkward, "Ha," and dropped his hand, letting his dick swing back into view. It was just over two inches long when flaccid, and hung nestled into the upper part of his scrotum. His foreskin just covered the tip of his glans when flaccid; there wasn't much of a "snout," per say. He hated that word. Even though it wasn't true of his dick, he'd still been teased endlessly in the showers with it during high school—where nearly every other boy was circumcised, and it stuck in his mind as an unsavory word, even years later as an adult. He tugged his soft dick absentmindedly as he stepped through the shower entry.

He stopped short of the water, watching Miles as the younger man reached out for body wash and began lathering the soap in his hands. Adam swallowed. Miles turned around and ran a soapy hand along the back of his shoulders; the bubbles washed down his back with the steaming water, sluicing across his skin. Adam's eyes dropped down to Miles' round, lightly-furred butt just as the younger man reached a hand around and pushed it between his cheeks, rubbing the soap into his ass and across the two soft, perfectly formed globes.

Adam's mouth went dry again, for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last ten minutes. Miles looked mischievously over his shoulder, and bent forward slightly, his cheeks spreading as he rubbed them. Adam almost thought he caught a glance of the tight, dark pucker of Miles' asshole, and his cock bounced to erect again, his foreskin tightening around his glans.

"So... I thought you were saying something about not being into men?" Miles said slyly, turning back to face his boss. His own dick was clearly enlarged as well, and another soapy hand dropped down to grip the shaft and slide down its length.

"I'm—," Adam began, but his voice cracked. Like a fucking teenager. He cleared his throat, and tried again, "I'm not. I guess. But, I mean..." He trailed off, and gestured resignedly at his raging erection. "I clearly have some things to figure out."

Miles gave a small, silent chuckle, and tugged his cock again. "Can't disagree with that."

12