The Unexpected Note

Story Info
My wife left an odd note after not talking to me for days.
4.1k words
3.58
14.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been fighting for days. It doesn't really matter why, but it wasn't a rare occurrence by this point in our relationship and it wasn't uncommon for a fight like this to last for weeks at a time before we made up. This was a bad one too, as not only were we not speaking to each other but we had started to sleep in separate rooms. All of this is to convey just how shocked I was to come home from work on a Monday night to an empty house with no explanation of where she was, save for a note taped to my bedroom door that just said, "Edge yourself twice before you go to sleep."

You have to understand that we didn't have a female led relationship or anything. I consider myself a switch, but only just barely, and she was strictly interested in BDSM related activities when it came to having sex. I've never wanted to be a full time slave or anything, but I enjoy scenarios that last for multiple days at time every once in a while. Seeing her demand something like this so impersonally, and outside the context of foreplay, was an extremely rare occurrence. As far as I knew we were still fighting, but the uniqueness of the situation, plus the fact that I was pretty damn horny, made me comply with the request. After the second time I was worked up, frustrated, unfulfilled, and way more horny than when I started. I went to sleep, eventually, wondering where the hell this was leading.

If I thought I'd get some answers the following day I was sorely mistaken. My wife never came home the previous night, and she was not responding to any of my texts. I went to work the next day confused, but that was nothing compared to how I felt when I got home to a mostly identical note taped to my bedroom door. The only difference was that this time the note said to edge myself three times before I went to sleep. I called her and ended up leaving a voicemail about how confused I was, and asked her to call me back. After an hour I sent a few more texts, but again received no response. Unsure of what was going on I decided to just do what the note said.

This continued through Wednesday and Thursday night, with the number of edges increasing by one each night. After Wednesday's session I went to bed whimpering, and in the several hours before I could actually fall asleep I considered just finishing myself off multiple times. When I got the note on Thursday, with no other contact from my wife, I started to get pissed. I left her a really angry voicemail, saying that I'm tired of this fucked up game and that I wasn't doing what the notes said anyway, so she could just cut the shit and fucking talk to me. I don't know if you've ever edged yourself nine times over the course of three days without any release, but if you have you know how out of my mind I was at this point. I went to bed that night fully intending to orgasm, but I don't think you'll be surprised to read that I didn't. I brought the total up to fourteen for the week and almost started crying when I took my hand away for the last time. I honestly don't remember if I slept at all that night.

When I got home from work on Friday, the note on my door was different, but not any less infuriating. "Wait in the living room. Do not turn the TV on. Do not eat anything. Do not talk to anyone. Do. Nothing." It's hard to convey how I felt about everything at this point. I was confused, upset, nervous, giddy from the lack of sleep...but above all I was desperately horny. Other than a few trips to the bathroom I sat in the living room, alone and in silence, for close to three hours.

My eternity came to an end when I heard her key in the door. I stood up and walked across the room as the door opened, about to say...I'm honestly not sure what. I felt like yelling, I felt like crying, I felt like kissing her, I felt...everything. I never got the chance to find out how I was going to handle this, as the second she saw me she grabbed me by the throat and slammed me hard up against the wall. I'm considerably bigger than her, but in that moment I was a kitten and she was a Rottweiler. She was squeezing my throat so hard I couldn't get a sound out, and I was far too shocked to fight back. She held me there for a moment with the most intense glare I have ever seen in my life, before growling, "Take your fucking clothes off and get into the bedroom. And if you say one fucking word I'm walking out that door and you'll never see me again. Nod or say goodbye!" My eyes were watering by this point, but there was never really a choice.

As soon as she saw my head move she shoved me down the hallway and let go of my throat. I gasped for breath as I awkwardly tried to take all of my clothes off at the same time while scurrying into the bedroom. She followed me in and immediately went to our bag of toys. After rummaging around for a moment she threw the leather wrist and ankle cuffs, along with a matching collar, directly at me. And when I say that she threw them at me, I don't mean she tossed them gently. She cocked her arm back with each one and threw them at me as hard as she could manage. The D-ring on one of the cuffs caught me in the inner thigh and would later bruise.

I fumbled buckling the restraints because I couldn't stop my fingers from trembling. My wife said nothing, and it took so long that I was afraid she was just going to be gone by the time I finished getting ready. But the second the last buckle was tight she grabbed me by the hair and jacked me up against the now closed door, face first. Still behind me she pulled a blindfold over my eyes and buckled it much tighter than was comfortable. Padlocks followed, both making sure I couldn't take any of the restraints off without help and one that connected the two wrist cuffs behind my back. After a short pause, she must have gone back to the bag, I felt a hard ring of plastic pushing against my lips. I opened my mouth without even thinking about it and she slipped the ring gag between my teeth, pulling it tight and locking it in the back. I assumed she was finished, so I was absolutely blindsided when I felt a dildo pressed through the ring and into my mouth.

I purchased the dildo gag while I was drunk and pursuing Wish almost a year ago. We'd never actually used it before, but the idea of it being forced into my mouth and locked on had always been a fantasy of mine. But even in my wildest dreams it had never occurred to me to lock on a ring gag first, and two things became immediately apparent. First, this combination of gags was extremely effective. Depending on the gag you can sometimes make out short or especially well enunciated words through them, but this prevented me from doing anything beyond moaning or whimpering. I was about to do a lot of both.

She roughly kicked my feet apart and pulled my hips back away from the door until I was bent over more or less in half. She pulled my legs so far back that the only thing that stopped me from toppling over onto my face was the bedroom door pressed against my forehead. After another pause, this one much longer than the last, I felt her mouth press against my left ear, her breath hot and heavy. She spoke to me for only the second time that week, her words curt and emphatic and far from the gentle lover's caress she normally used when I was bound and gagged. "Keep your head against the door. Do. Not. Move. Or else I can pack my things and leave you here like this." The position I was in was extremely uncomfortable and I had no idea how long I could remain like this, but with no possible way to voice my discomfort all I could do was endure. This was the first time it dawned on me how utterly and completely fucked I was if she had bad intentions. It wouldn't be the last.

Eventually my legs started to wobble, but I was much too terrified by this point to even consider not listening to her. I heard her moving around the room, and every once in a while I heard the soft jingle of metal on metal, but I couldn't quite make out what she was doing. The following few seconds were agony, but it was nothing compared to the shock I felt as she started squeezing some kind of lube all over my ass. The sudden cold of the lube would have been surprising enough, but it was exponentially increased by the fact that while I had always expressed interest in pegging, she wouldn't even consider any kind of ass play. We came to a sort of soft compromise, and any time anything went up my ass it was always me that inserted it. I was also always the one to take it out after we had finished. A guttural moan pushed its way through both gags as she pressed something inside of me, followed by her pulling it partially out and then shoving it back in.

Despite the fear, or if I'm being honest partially because of it, my dick was rock hard now. She must have noticed as well because suddenly she was rubbing the leftover lube up and down my shaft. Combined with whatever she had pushed inside of me and the week of edging, I was positive I was going to cum right then, but it only lasted a second and as she pulled away I whimpered softly.The pleasure was quickly replaced by confusion as I felt a tug on the plug and something slip over my cock and balls. I assumed it was some kind of cock ring, but as far as I knew we didn't even own one of those. Any thought of where this thing might have come from leaked out of my head when the thing she put on me started to very faintly vibrate. I later learned that the butt plug, the cock ring, and the vibrator was all one piece. The vibrating portion was strong enough that I could feel it along my shaft, but it was specifically designed as a clit stimulator, and as it wasn't intended for my pleasure it wouldn't have been close to enough to actually get me off in the best of situations.

She grabbed me by the hair and dragged me over to the bed, pushing me back first onto the mattress. The landing was extremely awkward, but I barely had time to process what was going on before she grabbed my hair once more and forced me to scoot up towards the headboard. She must have connected a leash to the headboard while I was still bent over by the door, because she quickly clipped it onto my collar. This was immediately followed by her grabbing my ankles and pulling me far enough away from the headboard that I was forced to press my cheek to the bed and tilt my chin as far as possible so I wouldn't get choked. It was such an awkward position that I didn't even notice when she attached and locked the rings on my ankle cuffs to the bed frame as well.

Then she fucked me. If that seems like an abrupt way to describe it, I promise you that it's the only way to accurately describe what it was like to experience it. She climbed onto me, grabbed my dick, and shoved it inside of her. She put one hand on my hip and the other in the middle of my chest and fucked me harder and faster than anything I'd ever experienced before. I heard her finish, she was never quiet about it, but barely had time to register what had just happened before she slapped me hard across the face. Then again. And again. She kept slapping me every so often as she fucked me again. After she finished a second time she abruptly got up and left the room, leaving me a pathetic, whimpering pile of exposed nerves. The concept of time was no longer a thing for me, but at some point she came back and fucked me again. At no point did I ever come close to cumming.

That may surprise you considering how worked up she had made me over the course of the week, so I suppose this bears a brief explanation. When I first started masturbating, I noticed that it felt insanely good but was always over quickly. I loved the feeling so much that I made a game out of keeping myself in that state for as long as I could handle before I exploded. It wasn't uncommon for these sessions to last over half an hour, and over the years my stamina only increased. It might sound like I'm bragging, but I promise you this is not always a good thing. It's impossible for me to have a quickie and to actually finish. I've never had an orgasm from a blowjob, and a lot of the time I have to finish myself off after sex. Making sure I'm extra horny before we start helps, but given the cock ring she had forced onto me I was utterly helpless when it came to deciding when I could finally get off. In that moment I would have done almost literally anything for an orgasm and she had to know how completely she owned me .

After the third time she finished on top of me, there was yet another break where nothing happened. I was...I think it would be generous to say that I was a mess. Even though it wasn't cold I was shivering all over, and I could feel a tear or two leaking out from under the blindfold. I remember telling myself over and over that she was going to unlock me in a minute and I could take the ring off and finish myself even if she wouldn't. Not only was I wrong, the thought that this was about to get so much worse never once entered my mind.

The next thing I remember she was unlocking the dildo gag and slowly unbuckling it. The ring gag followed, but again it took an unusually long time. I couldn't figure out why it was taking so long because I couldn't see that she was doing it with one hand. Before the ring came out, she leaned close to my ear and hissed, "Speak only when spoken to. Be respectful. This still might end very badly for you." I had no idea what she meant, but I was starting to realize that I might actually be in danger. Only given my current state of mind I lacked the ability to put together why that might be, let alone what I might be able to do about it.

When the ring was finally pulled away from my teeth, I managed to croak out a weak and confused thank you before she slapped me hard across the face. Her voice was hard as steel and turned my insides to jelly, "What the fuck did I just say to you? And from now on you'll be addressing me as Mistress. You worthless. Fucking. Bitch." My head was spinning, and I must have made some kind of confused noise because she slapped me again, just as hard as last time. Not only had she never told me to call her Mistress before, she had always said it felt really hokey and she hated the idea. I wasn't willing to risk saying anything else, so I pressed my lips together as quickly as I could manage. "Better. Now, whore, tell me every detail of how you followed my instructions this week. Tell me what you thought about while you were torturing yourself for me. If you're not descriptive enough, I am absolutely going to hurt you. Don't talk about anything else, don't even think about asking me any questions, and never forget how to address me again."

I'd love to recount for you exactly what I said, but I was so out of my mind I actually have very few memories from this portion of the night. I know I spoke for over half an hour, though. And I know that my dick never once stopped throbbing the entire time. When I got to the end of Thursday night she stopped me by shoving the dildo gag in and out of my mouth while she laughed. "Do you want to cum, slut?" I nodded my head faster and harder than any other time in my life. "Beg me. Beg me to allow you to cum. Tell me how hot this is. Tell me every fucked up thing you would let me do to you just to be allowed one single orgasm."

Just as suddenly as she had started, she stopped fucking my mouth and I told her things I had never even considered doing before. I told her things that surprised even me. And after a few minutes I started openly weeping. I couldn't tell you the last time I had cried anywhere near this much, but she just laughed in my face and she shoved the dildo back in and buckled it even tighter than before. "That's so sad. You still think this is a game. I've never once been this mad at you, did you know that? I thought by the time we got to this portion of the night I would have calmed down and I wouldn't be able to go through with the rest of this. But listening to you talk about all the fucked up shit you had in your head makes me realize that I want to ruin your life even more now. I can hear the confusion and...is that what panic sounds like with a cock in your mouth? Pitiful. You have absolutely no idea how utterly and completely fucked you are right now. Maybe it's time to finally open your eyes..."

She removed the blindfold, not gently, and the sudden light was blinding. She was holding my phone in front of my face, the little red recording light still on. My eyes went wide and I started thrashing around in my bonds, for the first time in my life pulling as hard as I could trying to get free. Normally when I'm being bound I love it to be as secure as possible, so the restraints we had are pretty heavy duty. She just laughed again, her voice almost giddy. "What, you don't think this is fun anymore? That's the first smart thought you've had all week. How far away do you think you'll have to move after I post this onto your Facebook? How many members of your family do you think you've talked to for the last time? Do you think you'll be fired? I can't wait to find out." She stopped the recording and tapped my phone a few times and I started crying twice as hard as before. Given how strictly I was gagged I'm not sure if I was even forming words as I desperately attempted to beg her not to do this.

She paused for a moment and looked at me. She produced a key from somewhere and moved it up to the lock holding my arms behind my back. "You should know that I made sure this key is only good for this one lock. The rest are in another room. Since I got off three times tonight, this is the deal: You have three minutes to jack yourself off to completion. The cock ring stays on the entire time. If you fail, and we both know you're going to fail at this the same way you've failed at everything else in your life, I'm posting all of the videos I took tonight and leaving you. I'll toss the keys on the bed, maybe even somewhere you can reach them, before I go. But you will never see me again. Alexa, set a timer for three minutes."

It wasn't until after Alexa responded that she unlocked my wrists and got off the bed. I grabbed my dick and jerked myself harder and with more desperation than I've done anything else in my life, still sobbing and almost hyperventilating. Before long I was screaming into my gag wordlessly. I got agonizingly close multiple times in that three minutes, but it seems like it's literally impossible for me to cum with a cock ring on. When the alarm finally went off I broke down into the heaviest, most pathetic sobs I've ever heard come out of a person.

The second she turned the alarm off my wife was unlocking me from the bedpost and pulling the gag out of my mouth. She wrapped both arms around me and hugged me tightly while I cried in her arms. She stroked my hair and made soothing noises in my ear until I calmed down enough that I could stop openly weeping. Even then she continued to hold me close and started kissing me lovingly. I felt her hot breath in my ear, once again as soft as a lover's caress, "Shhh, it's all over honey. Everything's okay, it's all over now."

I wasn't able to process what she was saying, but her words were soothing and before long I started to calm down. She gently pushed me flat against the bed and removed the cock ring, but not the butt plug, before guiding me inside of her. We fucked for the fourth time that night, only this time it was slow and sensual. When we both finished, and it didn't take long at all this time, she started to unlock and unbuckle all of my restraints while I tried to pull myself together. Once I was free she pulled me into another long, loving hug and spoke softly, "After our argument last week I was laying in bed and playing everything over, and I realized I was in the wrong. But the fight was so heated that I didn't think a simple apology would be enough. So I decided to come up with something a little more...intense. Do you accept my apology?"

12