The Unexpected Start of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novengliae2
Novengliae2
46 Followers

"Yes," was all she said.

Dexter ran his finger along the length of her folds, feeling the warmth through the fabric. He could feel her hard clit and gently circled it few times, teasing her before hooking his fingers under the waist of her thong and slowly sliding it down, down her ass, down her legs, over her feet. He slid his hands back up, taking his time behind her knees and on her inner thighs.

"Jen, if I keep going, I want this to be about you. I just want to feel you. No reciprocation."

She looked back at him with a teasing look on her face, "Are you the perfect man or just gay?"

Dexter didn't answer, although he hoped she didn't think he was gay. His finger slid just inside of her, stroking the wet entrance to her pussy, that sensitive and too often ignored playground. His other hand just barely rubbed the tip of her clit, making her hips start small little movements. Then his hands were back on her thighs, massaging, exploring. Dexter heard a clear moan of disappointment, air exhaled in a sexual exasperation.

"I told you it's been a long time," Jen said into the pillow.

"If you jog, you'll go farther than if you sprint," he answered, "I just made that up. You can quote me."

"Just shut up and keep going."

He resumed his attention on her, sliding first one and then a second finger inside her, slowly fucking her with his strong hands.

"Are you ready?" Dexter asked.

"Yes," Jen breathed.

His other hand slid around his already busy hand to find her clit, rubbing circles that became a little firmer with each pass. Her hips starting moving up down, making Dexter feel like he was chasing something, a thought that almost made him laugh.

"This feels incredible," Jen moaned, "How are you doing this?" She started short, staccato breaths, "Fuck, don't stop."

More decisive moans as he brought her closer to climax. He could feel the walls of her pussy start to contract and then Jen moaned loudly once, her body stiffened underneath him for what felt like 30 seconds before she relaxed again. Dexter took his thumb away from her clit, but very softly continued to slide his fingers in and out of her until her breathing slowed down.

Jen propped herself up and looked back at him, a light sheen of perspiration over her glowing face. She was gorgeous, and Dexter thought that was true on the inside as well.

She gave him a shaky smile and said, "I've never felt anything like that before. Does it make me sound cheap if I say 'thank you'?"

Dexter gave her a big smile. "Nope. Does it make me sound like a total pussy if I said that made me feel really good, too?"

She sat up and kissed him. The single most erotic thing Dexter had ever felt. Soft lips, her tongue just making its presence felt. Then she pulled away, leaving Dexter feeling like his head was floating.

"Nope, but I will be paying you back," Jen's smile was bigger now, "How about if I order us something to eat?"

-----------

Over the next week, Dexter and Jen went out a few times on actual dates. They kissed a little, even held hands and took a walk with Dog. Things Dexter had never liked to do with Ashley in his marriage. Everything about Jen was warm to Dexter, and she made him feel calm and safe. Feelings he didn't know he was missing until he finally felt them.

Saturday night, he invited her over for dinner. All day he chased down every dog hair he could find and captured it, but for every one he got, two more took its place. Dog, the benevolent source of his labors, spent most of the day alternating between napping and licking her butt hole on a dog bed.

Jen knocked on the door and let herself in. Dexter turned around in the kitchen and said, "I didn't realize we had gotten to the 'let yourself in' stage."

"When it's right, it's right," she said shrugging her shoulders, "Besides, we broke pie together. That means we're bonded, like geese."

"Is that what it means? I'm glad I found that out before I had pie with my crew at work." She gave him a hug and a long kiss, pulling him tight against her body. Dexter could smell her smell, barely a hint of perfume or maybe none at all. She just smelled...fresh, like she had permanently just gotten out of the shower. They broke the kiss and he lingered for a few seconds, letting her smell settle into him.

Dexter looked her in the eye, "Don't make promises you don't intend to keep."

"I never break promises," she said, "and I never lie."

Dexter stepped back to create a space between them. "Never say never," he answered, "You can't know that for sure."

She took his hands in hers, bridging the distance between them, and looked into his eyes. "I know you're afraid, Dexter. I know this feels like it doesn't make any sense, and I know that you still feel the wounds from Ashley. You might not be ready for these feelings, but here they are. You're safe with me. I promise,"

Dexter looked down and she lifted his chin with her hand to find his eyes again. "I promise. And we can go as slow or as fast as you want." She held her gaze and stood quietly with him until that certain part of her couldn't be held in check anymore. "We broke pie, remember, Pie Boy?"

They ate spaghetti and meatballs on the back patio. The weather had remained mild and warm as the day slipped into dusk. Dexter's back yard befit a landscaper. A small pond sat near the privacy fence on the right with a Japanese maple tree shading a small Koi pond. On the left of the lawn, he had planted a line of tall Pampas grass topped with bright purple heads that that ran around the border to the opposite fence, along which he had purple beautyberry shrubs. Behind the beautyberries, ivy covered the wooden fence, giving the whole yard a bright, natural look. He had hung bird feeders and nests wherever he could, a dozen or more that attracted mostly house sparrows and squirrels. A brick fire pit was dug into the lawn right off the edge of the patio with a large stack of wood next to it. Dexter had kept the patio itself simple and uncluttered with just an outdoor table topped with thin granite and cushion-covered steel deck chairs.

They ate in peace for a bit until Dexter said, "I was going to make seared scallops with red Chile paste and fennel salad, but then I realized I didn't know what the fuck that even was. Plus, you're a pretty down-to-Earth kind of woman, so beer and spaghetti seemed like a better choice."

"Awww, you say the sweetest things," Jen said smiling, "but this is actually really good. Seriously. It's really good. But no dessert...I'm watching my girlish figure."

Dexter made a show of looking her up and down, "That's odd, so am I."

Jen had shown up in a pair of jeans highlighting her athletic legs and butt, and a black tee shirt with 'Have You Seen Mike Hunt?' on the front. "Nice," Dexter had laughed when he saw it, but nothing she wore could do anything to make her look less than sexy. She had this way of seeming like a Tomboy, but there was nothing about her that wasn't all woman (Fuckin' double negatives...) For Dexter, she was the first woman he had ever known so at ease with herself, and so effortlessly attractive. (I think I'm falling in love and I'm not ready for it.)

Jen saw the look on his face and caressed his cheek with her hand, giving him a light kiss. "It's ok. I feel the same way."

"You do," he said, "Are you sure?"

She kissed him again. "Yeah, baby, I'm sure."

Dexter started a fire and they sat next to each other, watching the flames and listening to the dry wood crackle as it burned. Dexter's neighborhood was generally very quiet, especially at night, when he could walk Dog off the leash because no one would be around. The house behind Dexter was owned by a middle-aged couple, kids already out of the house type thing. He didn't know them very well, but they had both stayed in great shape. She was definitely a MILF and he was, Dexter supposed, a DILF, but they were both really nice people and good neighbors. On this particular night, their house was completely dark, with their backyard blocked from view by the wooden fence that split the property line. Sitting in front of the fire, they heard a soft moan come from his neighbor's backyard.

Jen looked at Dexter with her eyes wide. "Was that...?"

"No," said Dexter, squeezing his eyes shut, "No way."

Another soft moan and then a woman's voice "Fuck that feels good." They heard a chair scrape across concrete followed by a few minutes of silence, and then a man said, "How does that feel?" Her -- "Oh my God you're going to make me cum doing that." Him -- "Not yet. Hold on." More moaning, but a little louder now.

Jen and Dexter were staring at each other. "Is this romantic or real life porn?" Jen asked. "Both," he answered, "but whatever, she's liking it."

Now the woman was moaning rhythmically, still very quiet, barely enough for Jen and Dexter to hear. The man said something that sounded like "Put your leg up here." Another scrape of a chair, and she said, "Just fuck me and cum. You're driving me crazy." Her moans had turned to soft, erotic grunts now, and Jen and Dexter could hear that she was clearly nearing the end of her rope.

"They have to know we're out here," Jen said, "They had to see the fire."

Dexter smiled, "I think that's the point, don't you?"

Jen took a deep breath, her chest raising enough for Dexter to notice hard nipples fighting with Mike Hunt for his attention. "This is fucking killing me. It's like torture listening to her get her brains fucked out over there," she said.

In a surprisingly stable voice, the woman said, "I'm going to cum now. When I tell you, I want you to go behind me and fuck me hard. Ok. That's it. Fuck, now. Fuck me from behind." A chair obviously tipped over and then a moan so intense it was almost more of a scream, but muffled with something. Her arm maybe (or her panties). Jen and Dexter sat stone-still, staring at each other, the fire crackling, and his hot MILF neighbor having a huge orgasm 30 feet away. Then a man's grunt, "Now, I'm cumming now." And then quiet. Like the world had stopped to listen. They sat that way for what seemed like a very long time before they heard a chair being gently righted and then a back screen-door creak open and bang shut.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." Jen said. "Can we go fuck now. Like right now? Because I'm soaking wet."

Dexter laughed, "Yes, ma'am. I certainly wouldn't want you to start sticking to the chair."

---------

Jen followed Dexter upstairs to his bedroom. It was strange for him to have another woman up there after Ashley. He almost had a feeling of guilt, even though he had re-decorated to convert it from theirs to his after she had left. A large king bed dominated the room, covered in a thick, chocolate brown comforter that was tan fleece on the inner side. The bed frame was wood with thick, square half posts, the only hold-over from his marriage. There was a single bedside table with a swing-arm lamp and some books on it. Jen picked one up and read the title, and looked at Dexter with one eye-brow cocked. He shrugged his shoulders. A large, brown leather chair was to the left of the bed, and both the bed and chair faced what was probably the largest wall-mounted television in the world. One wall was painted brown and the other three were light beige, with a large picture window on the wall behind the chair overlooking the backyard.

Jen took a step toward Dexter, who held out his hand to stop her. "It's been a while, ok? I'm not too much man to admit that I'm nervous, so can we go a little bit slow?"

She kissed on the cheek, then lightly on the mouth. "The slower the better," she whispered in his ear. She hugged him and they held each other like that, swaying to some imaginary rhythm only they could feel. When she felt him start to get hard, she looked in his eyes and asked, "Ok?"

Dexter nodded yes, and Jen sank to her knees, unfastening his belt and lowering his zipper. She slid his jeans and his boxer-briefs (thank God they're not inside out...or have a skid mark...What the fuck am I thinking...Come back, Dexter...) down and he stepped out of them. It was the first time Jen had touched his cock and when she did, it graduated from soft chub to solid under her hand. He got a little dizzy when her mouth started to take him in. He closed his eyes and stopped thinking for once, and just felt her warm mouth sliding up and down his length, her hand using gentle pressure to follow behind. After a few strokes, she stopped with his cock halfway in her mouth and ran her tongue over every bit that it could reach. She looked up into his eyes while her fingernails grazed his balls, feeling them tighten up. She knew Dexter wasn't going to last long like this, and slowly withdrew him from her mouth.

Jen stood up and stepped back from Dexter, slowly sliding her Mike Hunt tee shirt over her head, hair cascading back down as the shirt was freed. She was wearing a plain black bra and turned around for Dexter to unclasp it, letting it drop to the floor. He slid his arms around her, hugging her from behind, fingers teasing her hard nipples. Jen let her head drop back on his shoulder and turned to kiss him as her hands unfastened her jeans. Dexter broke their kiss to slide her pants down, helping her step out of them, leaving her in just a black thong. From behind her, his hands roamed up the front of her legs to slide her thong down. Both naked, Dexter gently turned her around to face him and Jen took his hand, leading him to his bed where she gently pushed him down. "This is for you tonight," she said as she straddled him, trapping his hard cock between his stomach and the lips of her wet pussy. She slid up and back along his shaft this way, teasing him by just letting the tip inside her. Dexter couldn't remember being this hard before and it was difficult for him to let her set the pace. Her head was back, eyes closed, and her mouth open in a silent moan of pleasure. He reached up to hold her tits and gently roll the nipples between thumb and finger, causing her to let out a sharp breath.

Jen looked down at him and realized how connected and intimate she felt, and how much that made this so much better than she had felt before. She leaned down, kissing him at the same time he entered her, all the way inside. She translated her moan into the kiss, and he wrapped his arms around her as he began to slowly fuck her. All the way out and then all the way in, agonizingly slow, and he felt every bit of her core on his neglected cock. He began to move faster, feeling her breath now on his cheek in the short gasps, as he remembered from their first encounter at her house. The lips of her pussy started to swell and he was afraid he would cum too soon.

Jen sensed the hesitation in him and whispered "How do you want to cum?"

"On top," was all he could get out.

She sat up, letting him slide all the way in her, his head touching her cervix. She squeezed her eyes shut, "God does this feel good," she said, grinding down a little further, her hands on his chest to help her balance.

"Ok," she said as she climbed off and laid on her back, hair splayed out in a pool of golden brown, her body inviting Dexter in. He slid in her only a small way, fucking her with just the first two inches or so, the special spot just below the head of his penis sliding across the area just under her clit. With every slide in, Jen let out one of her sharp breaths that Dexter now knew meant she was getting far along towards cumming.

Through heavy breathing, Jen gasped, "How do you know to do this?" Her face was scrunched up in an erotic blend of quizzical and pleasure, the look almost sending Dexter over the edge.

"This feels good for me too." He kept slowly doing this, periodically he left his cock inside her and just barely moved it, massaging the inside of her.

Dexter pulled out and left the now aching head of penis just inside her swollen lips and asked her, "Are you ready to finish?"

"God yes," she said, "Look in my eyes when you cum if you can."

Dexter nodded and started to fuck her with long, deep strokes. His hard cock was more than big enough to bottom out against her cervix, and he was careful to not be too aggressive. Their movements got into a perfect rhythm, with Dexter sliding himself all the way out before fully entering her again. Neither of them felt the need to rush, even as they both teetered on the edge of climax. Jen's breathing was short and sharp, punctuated with her own special kind of moan, like air forcefully pushed out. Dexter could feel his own pulse thundering through his body, his legs getting that 'about to cum weakness'. His cock felt hard and huge inside of her, feeling like it touched every millimeter of her pussy.

Better late than never, Dexter asked, "Can I cum inside you?" He struggled to keep her eyes open.

"Un huh, but do it now because I'm about to cum, too," she said looking into his face, clearly.

Dexter thrust faster, and he could feel they were both beyond the point of no return. She gave one loud moan and arched her back, the walls of her pussy clenching around the final stroke that sent him over the edge. They maintained eye contact as her orgasm grabbed onto her and wouldn't let go, while he felt the pure relief of emptying long pent-up pleasure into her. Her body relaxed and she put her arms around Dexter's neck, pulling him into her for a deep, long kiss that lasted until Dexter softened and slipped out of Jen's lovingly wet sex.

"Take that, Dexter's neighbors!" Jen laughed, still a little out of breath.

Dexter sat one elbow, looking down at Jen. "Will you stay the night? I'd really like that," he said to her.

"I would love to," Jen beamed back up at Dexter, "but only on the condition that you fuck me again in the morning, or later tonight, or in the middle of the night...or all of those..."

---------

They lay in bed the next morning, Jen's head on Dexter's chest when he said, "Do you think this might be a bad idea because we're neighbors? I mean, they say don't shit where you eat and all..."

She sat up on her elbow and laughed aloud. "Dexter, baby. I don't own that house, I'm renting it! I'm on a month-to-month lease. That house was bought by a partner at the law firm who's into real estate. She's letting me stay as long as I want provided I take care of the place and cover the mortgage, which isn't much since it was a foreclosure. So you can most definitely eat here. Please!"

"Time for a breakfast taco!" Dexter said as he took a nipple into his mouth...

Novengliae2
Novengliae2
46 Followers
12