All Comments on 'The Unexpected Truth or Dare'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Great story!

Five stars and favorited! Thanks

owlman1959owlman1959over 4 years ago
Great story

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story, dumb remark

Really enjoyed the story.

As for the grammar lesson, this a porn site, not an English class. Mistakes are ignored, not jumped on. Gee, did the story excite you? Turn you on? Get you aroused? That is the purpose, not writing a perfect paper. Idiot!

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958over 4 years ago
Incredibly enjoyable

I really liked this story and who cares about a few minor errors. I would definitely like to see this story continue. With him seeing her in a whole new light it would appear that there is love in the air. I chuckled a little when she asked if it was Ethan when he penetrated her because you never know after a crazy college party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

Loved this, the build up, the tension, it was perfect.

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 4 years ago
Great work

Nice job Bud, glad I clicked and read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great except for one detail

32B is a pretty small cupsize. Having said she was large all the way through, 34D would have been a better choice.

AruseusAruseusover 4 years ago
size

i think 32B referred to his previous girlfriends since he says they were able to go to bed in their bras while his sister was naked, implying that hers would be uncomfortable to wear because it's significantly larger than that.

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Better than expected.

Truth or Dare stories have been done quite a bit so as I started to read I didn't expect much. I was pleasantly surprised as the story unfolded.

One thing I didn't care for was Olivia sucking another guy's cock in front of her brother. If I was Ethan, Olivia's presumed boyfriend, I would have stopped that no matter what her friends thought. I'm not that liberal that I'd watch my girlfriend suck off another guy. Is there something wrong with me?

Another thing...about 32B cup breasts...I've never understood why so many guys think bigger is better. I've been perfectly happy with whatever a girl comes by naturally and to tell the truth I prefer smaller breasts. Thirty-two b is fine with me!

I especially liked the end of the story, that they promised to keep screwing each other. I don't imagine they would do so forever, but it's a nice touch. Also, don't pay too much attention to the small mistakes a few commenters took note of and keep on writing! Thank you!

commicrushercommicrusherover 4 years ago
nice job

Pretty good story, although I think it could have been so much better if you had expanded things out with details (how hot the sister was in her dress, more details about the truth or dare game, etc).

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 3 years ago

"We're in so much trouble..."

My first thought was, you sure are, because you just how good it feels to be together! LOL

Steamy little version of siblings in an unplanned situation; used many times, done well every once in s while. You are one of those few. Congrats.

Thanks.

dezzirabledezzirableabout 3 years ago

So very amazingly hot

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
WOW!!! HOTT!!!!

AWESOME story.

I found my self holding my breath.

One of the most EROTIC stories.

Hope you add another chapter.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent piece of work. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. I had no idea where you were going to go with this. Pleasant surprise to have the siblings end up in the same bed. Good story. I enjoyed reading it. Continue the story. Liked the way you showed Olivia was fine with what happened. Good way for her to express it. Loved the line about "we're in so much trouble." Been there myself. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny, convincing … and sooooo sexy! Not often I actually feel JEALOUS of both protagonists, so this one's a keeper! Thank you, Mr Illusion, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, what a story!! Unsure what'd happen next, especially with them going to bed. And after those nights, they stopped dating entirely except between the 2 of them. They later would move in together - saying to save money - & then be as husband & wife, having 3 kids along the way. :) 4 stars

Horndog77Horndog77about 1 year ago

You made the brother sound like a condescending dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous