The Unexpected Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it came to that. It was all over, the game was up and Olivia would have to deal with the consequences of her decision and face her friends. But when I turned towards my sister, I had a fraction of a second to realize that Olivia was going to kiss me. Her lips were on mine, her tongue against mine and for a long moment we kissed as passionately as we could.

When we stopped, the group, who knew nothing of the strangeness of what just happened, simply waited for Olivia's question, which led to dare and ended up with Ginger dancing topless for thirty seconds. While everybody was watching her, Olivia leaned into me and whispered "I'm sorry I kissed you... Just hang on for a few more questions and we'll try to put an end to this game. I'll owe you a big one! Thanks again, lover!" she was laughing as she pulled away, very drunk.

I nodded and brought my attention back to Ginger. But my mind was still reeling from the kiss, and how good it had been. My sister was a great kisser. Shit! Damn her! Why had she gone all in with that kiss? I had already been hard, and now that kiss, and Ginger's dance... It had all sent me in a state of serious sexual need. A few more rounds later, Olivia leaned in and whispered "You're a good kisser! I didn't know that!" I grinned, but inside I was all torn up.

Olivia was also still thinking about that kiss. When my turn came up, I decided to risk it and go for a dare. This time it was another guy, whose name I hadn't properly registered yet, who asked me to remove Olivia's top and bra. I laughed, but turned to look at Olivia. We shared a quick look before she shrugged and turned around.

My fingers were shaking as I unzipped the dress down to Olivia's waist. I was nervous because she was my sister, because it was all kinds of wrong, because I didn't want to do this, but most of all because I really, deeply wanted to see my sister's breasts. The guys made fun of me as I fumbled with Olivia's bra clasp, but none could know that all my previous girlfriends had had small breasts and most wore elastic bras. I had scant experience with full sized bras and their three little hooks. Eventually though, the black bra popped free, and so did Olivia's breasts.

I tried to hide it, but when I looked at her breasts, the ones I was supposed to know very well by now, I was floored. Her one piece bathing suit hadn't prepared me for Olivia's breasts. Not porn, not erotica, not glamour models. Nothing. Fucking hell! I was as impressed as the rest of the guys, and it took me a long time before I could tear my eyes away from them. When I did, looking at Olivia, she was grinning, barely shy at all and clearly enjoying the attention.

Three girls and four guys were now topless, and the next dare turned the heat up another notch. Not only had partners been asked to perform sexually explicit acts, Ginger had even sucked her boyfriend for thirty seconds, but suddenly Jenny asked Olivia to suck on Christopher's cock. His own girlfriend only laughed with the rest of them. Most of the group were looking at me, but I had absolutely no idea how to react. I was supposed to play the slightly put off guy, a bit jealous but not too much given the general atmosphere, but I was also seeing my sister sucking a cock and most importantly, I was extremely turned on by the sight. I had no idea how I was reacting and thought myself lucky that most of them were too drunk to really care.

Ginger saw me touching my cock through my pants and said it out loud. "Oooh! He wants his fair share! Ok then! I want that the next dare on me be that I have to suck Ethan's cock!" Shouts of laughter burst out at this strange request, and one minute later I was being expertly sucked by this intense girl. I lasted the thirty seconds, which seemed to be the designated length for the dares, but fifteen seconds more I would have burst a nut in her mouth. Looking at Olivia as I was being sucked was, so far, the strangest experience of the night. Oh, that and the kiss. Shit, what a fucked up night!

And it was only going to get weirder. When she pulled away from my cock, Ginger pulled my pants all the way down, and so I became the second guy to be fully naked. A few minutes later, the first time I saw a cock enter a pussy, between boyfriend and girlfriend, of course, I began to be really nervous. Olivia looked at me and I saw that she was scared as well. She tried to tell them that it had gone far enough, that she didn't want me to think that they were all perverts. "Sush!" Christopher replied, his eyes still glued to the penetration. "You've seen and done much worse than this my dear! If he doesn't know that about you, it's high time he did!"

Olivia looked at me with eyes wide opened, both because her attempt had failed and because I was, in fact, learning a lot about my little sister. But knowing that she had likely participated in an orgy was one thing. Having sex with her, was quite another. I leaned closer to her and whispered "We can leave whenever you want... This is getting crazy, especially for us."

"I know! It rarely goes this far, you have to believe me!" was her reply, whispered in my ear as well.

But despite the words, we were leaning against each other and I could feel her naked breast against my equally naked torso. I was also extremely aware that her hand on her own thigh was only inches away from my hard cock. And despite the four other sexually attractive girls here, my mind was focused on my sister. We knew we had to get up and leave, even if it meant breaking up the little private party, but neither of us moved or said anything. The only thing I could do was to always tell the truth. But with the late hour and the alcohol, I made another mistake and had to take a dare. "Suck Olivia's tits!" was Jenny's order.

Last time I had turned towards Olivia after a crazy dare, she had leaned in and kissed me as if it was the most natural thing in the world. This time though, she seemed afraid. She was laughing, but I could see that she was nervous and really didn't want that. We looked at each other, grinning to keep the pretence up, but I waited for her signal. When she nodded very slightly, holding her two breasts in either hand, my stomach lurched. This was nearly as wrong as it got. But before I could fully form the intention of leaning in, I saw myself doing it, my mouth wide open until I sucked my sister's nipple deeply inside my mouth.

At first I managed to restrain myself and mainly made a show of it. But then I decided to enjoy it a bit more. Just as I closed my eyes to focus entirely on the direct physical sensations, I felt Olivia's hand on my cock, squeezing the base. One of the biggest shocks of the evening. So wrong, so terribly good. I wasn't expecting her to do that at all, but as I knew that thirty seconds was pretty short to enjoy such breasts, I abandoned any and every restraint and reserve I might have had.

I had never sucked on such a large breast before, and it had never felt like I was missing something. But now, dear Gods in heaven, I was overwhelmed. Smaller breasts truly are soft and pliable and smooth and gifts from nature. But these... Oh my Gods. These were beyond imagination. I had never thought that big breasts could feel so differently than smaller ones. Sure I had expected the size, but it seemed like it was so much more.

I was leaning sideways above Olivia's lap, with my hand on the other side of her thighs, and so had only one hand free. But I was making the most of it, guiding and pushing her breasts on, against and into my mouth, holding it up as my tongue twirled around the large aureola, squeezed its flesh hard and pulled it towards me... I had to discover everything about such breasts in thirty seconds. It wasn't enough, not nearly enough.

When I heard one of the guys shouting "30 seconds!", I reluctantly pulled away, but not before pulling Olivia's nipple as far as I could before letting it snap back. Looking up at her, still overwhelmed by the feelings and stunned by her hand, I suddenly saw that it was not her hand on my cock. It was Ginger's. As if I could still be shaken by this evening, I felt a pulse of anguish blooming deep inside my belly. Olivia was looking down at me, her cheeks flushed and with a smile I couldn't interpret. As I sat down next to her again, forcing myself to thank Ginger for the added bonus, I tried to focus. This was going way too far. It had to stop.

And thankfully it did. A few minutes later, we saw the bright flames of a huge bonfire and that was the signal for the last part of the night. About half of our little group were happy about that, and the other half wanted to keep playing. Probably until it turned into a full blown orgy. Luckily for us, the first half won and we all got up to walk towards the fire. Olivia found and grabbed my hand as we walked side by side, a habit we picked up extraordinarily fast. With the others far enough from us, I told her "Listen Olivia... I'm so sorry. I thought it was your hand on my... And then I took that for a signal that..., well that you..."

"That I was happy that my big brother was sucking my breasts?"

"Oh crap... I'm so sorry." I truly felt bad and stopped walking.

"It's alright Ethan..." she said, and laughed. "Don't take it too seriously. It was very strange, but it wasn't all that bad..." she finished with a small but brilliant smile. "Come on, we should catch up with the others. Before we did, she leaned in again and asked "Ethan, were mine your first big breasts?" I could only nod, not sure about how to react, and I had no idea how to interpret Olivia's small smile.

There was a strange dance... thing, for lack of a better word, around the bonfire. All of Olivia's friends were there and they were playing a game linked to some of their classes. I had no idea what was going on so I stood on the side, watching the show. Or, rather, watching Olivia. She was in a very, very good mood and my guess was that she was enjoying this evening as much as I was despite the utter awkwardness. I could only imagine our discomfort the next time we were going to meet at home. Shit, that was going to be strange...

As I laughed, enjoying the lust-filled and alcohol hazed moment as much as I could before clarity would make everything bad, I realized that I had forgotten something very, very important. On the phone, while planning this evening, we decided that I could not spend the night there for obvious reasons. So we invented a very early meeting for me tomorrow morning.

And the plan, damn it, had been for me to leave at around 11. It was now... shit; it was now almost 3 am and I was both too tired and too drunk to drive. Which meant that I would have to share a bed with Olivia. A bed in a room for four people. There's no way I was going to be able to sleep on the couch. Shit. And, watching Olivia's breasts move under her dress, I knew I was in trouble. Deep fucking trouble.

When the dance stopped, Olivia found me and I could see that she was completely exhausted. She grabbed me in a big hug, thanked me again for the evening and kissed me on the neck. "Olivia. I can't go back home now!"

"Oh. Oh! Shit!" and then, to my surprise, she laughed. "Don't worry big brother. I'm not going to be much fun anyway tonight. I'm completely drained... Let's go to bed."

She grabbed my hand again and guided me towards the room. When we got in, Mark and Ginger were already there. Shit. It was obvious that these two were going to have sex right there beside us. And so, as I was trying to adjust to the strange feeling of sharing a bed with my sister wearing nothing but our underwear, I heard them beginning to kiss. Wetly. I turned my back to them, but that meant that I ended up face to face with Olivia. I could see much in the darkness but could stil imagine her naked breasts from earlier and the stunning lingerie she had on.

I expected her to already be asleep; she had needed help to disrobe because she was falling asleep in my arms. Instead she was looking back at me, with her eyes half closed but with a lazy smile on her face. She moved a bit closer, her nose nearly touching mine, and whispered "I was pretty sure this would happen... Again, I'm sorry Ethan. Thanks again, and I'm going to make it up to you." I didn't know what to say, and suddenly we heard Ginger moaning.

She then laughed and said "Oh wow... I'm sorry guys but we couldn't control ourselves and Mark's tongue's really good!" Then, after a pause and another moan "Aren't you guys horny as fuck? I'm sure Ethan can't wait to put that cock of his inside you Olivia!"

And so we were trapped. I groaned, not able to think of anything to say. Olivia pulled the blankets above our heads and whispered "Wanna fake again? Think we can make them believe that we're fucking? No need to do it a long time... I'm sure you'd make me cum in no time anyway." Olivia stopped, then added "Sorry... I think I'm a lot drunker than I thought. Sorry."

"Stop apologizing and start moaning!" I said, and it made her laugh.

For the next five minutes or so, which felt like an eternity, Olivia and I faked having sex. And it was the most harrowing experience of the evening, by far. Maybe of my entire life. Mostly or entirely under the covers, wearing nothing but boxers and lingerie, we moved around, jumped, shook the bed and moaned, less than a foot apart. Each on our sides, face to face, we inevitably touched and grabbed each other.

First our legs touched, then our arms, then her hand touched my belly, mine her thigh, then one of her legs slipped between mine and I squeezed her there. When Olivia said "Fuck me, fuck me good..." I moaned as well, my cock now painfully hard. When Olivia's hand touched it, skin to skin as it had gotten out of my boxers in the ruckus, her breath caught in her throat. She transformed the sound of surprise into a long moan, and added "Shit that's good... Take me deeper Ethan."

My mind knew it was fake, but my body didn't care. It was overwhelming to hear my sister moaning my name, asking me to fuck her deeper. Part of me wanted nothing more than to rip her panties off and fuck her deeply, and another was flabbergasted and overwhelmed by this whole sordid night of feigned sex with my sister. when she moved a bit closer, I placed my arm around her body and pulled her against me.

My cock was pushing against her belly and my hand slid down to her ass, pulling her sex as close to me as possible. As she moaned, I relaxed my hold and held my breath. What the fuck was I doing. This was all fake! Seconds later I had found her ear and whispered, very softly, that I was sorry. She replied that it was ok, that I was a guy and that it was her fault. She was sorry.

But she was also breathing hard, hadn't moved away from me and was also holding me against her as we ground each other. When she swung her leg above mine and pressed her pussy against my cock, it was my turn to lose control of my breathing. I froze, or at least the top part of my body froze. My hips twisted and pushed hard against her. My freed cock was right against her panties. Her thin, very hot and very wet panties.

As my mind was trying to makes sense of this, was she simply responding to the physical roleplaying, or was she genuinely... our very close neighbours both pretty much climaxed at the same time. As they were enjoying their very real pleasure, Olivia decided to fake hers, and I joined in. Pushing my cock unequivocally against my sister's pussy, I began moaning and groaning, faking an orgasm I so dearly wanted for real. Shit! I wanted nothing more than to be balls deep in my sister's pussy, shooting my sperm inside her. Fuck!

We were both breathing very hard, our eyes locked into each other, as we disentangled ourselves slowly. It seemed to me that she didn't want to pull away. When I stopped my arm, preventing her slow movement away from me, she grinned. And kissed me on the lips. We stayed that way for avery long minutes, embraced and with my cock against her panties. Without moving. At all. We exchanged a few witty words with Ginger and Mark, then heard them fall asleep. "I'll make it up to you Ethan... I'm so sorry about all this." But she was grinning now, clearly not sorry.

"Don't worry about it sis..." I said, sneaking a peak down where her lace-wrapped breasts pressed against my chest. "It's really not that bad, and I'm learning new things about what feminine beauty is all about."

She grinned again, and kissed me a second time.

Eventually we fell apart, really exhausted and still drunk. Her more than me. As she began to snore lightly, her head on my chest, I knew I had to be very careful. I had no idea what tomorrow morning would bring, how Olivia would react in the light of day and without alcohol to cloud her judgment. I fell asleep with these worries in mind...

I woke hours later with a raging erection. Judging by the light coming from around the blinds, it must be very early. Maybe six o'clock. My bladder was just about as filled as my cock, and I knew I had to manage to make my erection go down before going to the bathroom. I had been sleeping on my back and Olivia was on her side, facing away from me. I knew that if I lifted the blankets I could see her sexy back and nice ass, barely covered. I didn't. I wanted my cock to go down, not get any harder.

It was hard, but thinking about politics, my cat, my dead grandmother all helped. A few minutes later I judged that I could make it to the bathroom and piss. And I did. I was still semi hard when I got back under the blankets, and Olivia hadn't moved. I was still very tired, but memories about what had happened in the last six hours were still fresh. And vivid. I had sucked her breasts! Shit! Her incredible breasts! Damn it that had been good. Imagining my cock wrapped between them... Fuck! Stop it!

I laughed softly, shaking my head. And then I thought about the very intimate moment after our faked sex, when she had kissed me for no reason. That had been remarkably good as well. Why? Why was it that this particular moment shone the brightest? Throwing caution to the wind, I turned on my side and spooned her. Shamelessly, I nestled my cock between her asscheeks and even slipped my hand under her arm to grab her breast. Her naked breast. I would learn later that sleeping with a 32B bra isn't a problem, but with a bigger underwired bra, it's really painful. Olivia must have taken it off while sleeping. I buried my face in her hair, taking a deep breath and enjoyed this exceptional closeness.

I really wanted nothing more than this. Truly! But my body had other ideas. Soon I was massaging her breast and pushing my cock against her very gently. Olivia didn't budge, moan or otherwise react to my actions. My cock, hard once more and letting me know that it had been frustrated many times in the past 12 hours, was now pushing out of my boxers. When I felt it touching Olivia's panties, I closed both my eyes and my hand around her breast. Still no movement from her. Not even a change in her breathing.

Part of me knew that I was now running down the slope I'd been afraid of slipping on all evening and night long. Pushing my cock against my sister's ass, I didn't care anymore. Sleepiness, lingering alcohol haze and dominating sexual need totally destroyed that part of me. Right now I was barely more than a male holding a damned sexy, near naked woman in my arms. How the fuck had I never seen it? How could I have missed how hot Olivia was, with those amazing curves? All my friends had told me, but taboo had masked it from me. Briefly thinking about my previous girlfriends, they all seemed like barely pubescent girls to me now. Olivia was young, but she was all woman, all lust, all sex.

I was going crazy for her, and the fact that she was my sister was both a turn off and a thrill at the same time. Had I met a girl like her at a party, would I have clicked? Would I have opened my eyes to voluptuous femininity? I didn't know, didn't care. Taking a deep breath I smelled her scent, squeezed her breasts and pushed my cock against her once more. Leaving her breast for a few moments, I pushed my boxers completely down and wiggled my legs until they disappeared deeper under the blankets.