The Unexpected Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before pushing back against her flesh, I scooted lower a bit and bit my lips as I felt my cock pressed deep between her buttocks. Her lower back and top of her ass had been great before, but this was amazing. And hot. Physically hot I mean. The deep space between her thighs and buttocks was already hot.

With my face buried in her hair and pressed between her shoulder blades now, I delicately grabbed her breast again. I felt one last warning, one last alarm that this was my last chance to stop this. Fuck it. The only person that cold stop me now was Olivia. I was too far gone. For long intoxicating moments I pushed the underside of my cock as deep as it would go between the cheeks of my sister's round ass. Shit that was good! But I wanted more. We always want more.

Letting go of her breast again, I pulled back slightly and guided my cock down. When the head of my cock touched her burning hot thighs and pushed in slowly, I trembled. Very slowly because I didn't want to wake her and my precum wasn't yet enough to lubricated her skin, I pushed in.

For long and very delicious minutes I pushed deeper and deeper, my cock trapped between her smooth thighs and lodged against her panty covered pussy. At one point, my precum managed to make the movements dramatically more exquisite, and at last I went as deep as I could. I could now feel her ass pressed against the top of my thighs as I was fully sheathed. Sheathed between her thighs, yes, but that was more than enough for now.

My sister's skin was incredibly soft, her thighs really smooth. With more lube, they would be a perfect fuck toy in themselves. With my hand on her hip now, I guided her body and timed my own slow thrusts carefully. A bit faster and I would cum in minutes, but as it was I knew I could enjoy this for hours...

Of course, that relatively safe plan was not destined to work. As amazing as fucking my sister's thighs was, my entire being wanted more. All I needed was to be one inch higher. The upper side of my cock was pressed against her panties, and I could feel their soft cotton underside. And the shape of her lips. And the heat. Damn it Olivia's pussy was so hot! And yet I hadn't felt anything from her! Was she having an erotic dream? Or was she unconsciously responding to her brother's lewd actions? Or, was she simply feigning being asleep? When that possibility occurred to me, I froze. Was it possible? She had kissed me, had let me suck her breasts... Was Olivia willing? Was it possible that I had woken her and that she...

I had no idea, and tried to focus my attention on her, watching anything that would betray her. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. There was only one way to find out. I felt my hard cock twitch at the thought, and knew this was going to happen. I slid my hand from her hip to her ass and grabbed the side of her panties. Gently, slowly, I pulled them down. And down. And down until I felt my cock pressed against Olivia's naked pussy. Hot. And fucking wet. Either Olivia was having an erotic dream or she was awake. In any case, I was going to know very soon. Holding her panties down, I pulled back until I felt the head of my cock against her wet lips. A second later, I was inside my sister's pussy.

Burning hot and more than wet enough, I pushed in and didn't stop until I couldn't go any deeper. My mind was a raging fire, overwhelmed at the thought and realization that I was fucking my sister. Before I could even get all the way in, Olivia woke up, mumbling a "Ethan? Ethan is that you? Of shit... Ethan!" She turned her head towards me, grabbed my own with her hand and, delightfully, arched her ass against me. "Ethan is that you?" she asked again, moaning my name.

"Yes..." was my simple reply.

Olivia, my sweet sister, impaled on my cock, moaned out loud "Fuck! Fuck me... Take me!"

And so I did. I had pushed myself fully inside her once, but when I pulled back out and rammed inside her again, I nearly blacked out. Not from the raw physical pleasure, although that was amazing, but my mind couldn't fully reconcile this amount of pleasure and the fact that it was coming from my sister's pussy. Why hadn't I seen her before, despite comments from most of my friends? With my hand slipping up to her breast again, feeling their huge size and delicious weight and firmness, I couldn't understand why I hadn't gone into full sexual mode last summer, seeing her in a bikini. Olivia was a goddess of fertility, more a woman than any of my girlfriends.

And I was fucking her. As good as the sensations were, as stunning as her body was, as hot as her skin was, the core of my pleasure was still the fact that she was my sister. Not only had we shared a fake kiss, or that I had been thrilled when forced to awkwardly suck her breasts, but my cock was now pistoning in and out of her sweet, delicious and overflowing pussy.

My cock, inside her pussy. Barely even fantasized about, and now fully realized. But now her damned panties were in the way. I pulled them down as much as I could until I was forced to pull out. Two seconds later they were down to the middle of her thighs and I was back inside, shivering with pleasure as I felt each and every inch of my penetration.

As soon as I was all the way inside her, I rolled over her, giving me much better control and even more depth. I slipped my hands under her armpits and grabbed her shoulders firmly, ready to use this better control. When I pulled myself up and penetrated her as deep as was physically possible, I groaned and bit her neck. Staying there, arching myself against her, I felt her contracting under me. Feeling her smooth ass on my hard abs, I stayed there a long time, just relishing that first fuck, that first delightful incestual love between us.

Just as I realized that she wasn't breathing, she shook and took a very deep breath. After that, she arched her back against me even more and I could feel her blocking her breathing again, just as overwhelmed as I was. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream.

Eventually I relaxed, pulled out and pushed back in. And then I didn't stop. I was going to take my sister's pussy as hard and long as I could, and even from the very first moments of that wild fucking, Olivia's breath exploded out in a long moan. Then a few cries. We would learn later that we were both actually very noisy and that our neighbours in the next bed had heard and seen the whole thing. Completely unawares that we were breaking taboos and laws, they simply smiled and had sex themselves. But right at that moment, I couldn't even register something other than the naked body of y sister.

More than any other time before, I was exquisitely aware of every small detail of the surge of sensations around my cock. I could feel her soft lips moving back and forth when I pulled out just a bit too much, I could feel her muscles contracting and relaxing, her smooth flesh hugging me, the soft irregular features of her vagina, the hotter, wetter depths that I barely reached and sometimes, her cervix touching the head of my cock when we both moved a certain way.

I was fucking my sister, and she was fucking me right back with a passion I had barely seen before. Not only had I never thought that Olivia could be so intense, so wild in bed, but only one of my previous girlfriends could have matched her intensity. She was face down on the bed and I had pretty much all the control I could wish for, but she was right there with me, joining and complementing me in another form of dance.

At one point Olivia opened her legs and rose her ass up slightly. I pulled back and we managed to keep my cock inside her as she got up on all fours. Now kneeling behind her, both my hands on her hips, I felt the blankets falling completely away from our bodies. Again, Olivia's friends would later say that they had been surprised by our full-disclosure move, but I still didn't even register them. At that moment I was only aware of my cock sliding in and out of my sister's pussy and I was staring at it, watching it appearing and disappearing between her asscheeks.

To my surprise, Olivia pushed hard against me and moved forward, effectively pushing me out. In a flash she was on her back, her legs spread on either side of me. "Fuck me, kiss me." Falling forward, feeling her arms wrap around me, I found her pussy once more and sheathed myself. When we kissed, a lot more intense and much deeper than earlier that evening, my mind blanked again. I was kissing my sister, feeling her huge breasts on my chest, feeling her pussy being pushed open and stretched by my cock and her legs on my back. In this position, I was touching her cervix with nearly every stroke and we were both overwhelmed by the sensations.

Olivia climaxed first, breaking our kiss with a cry and a shout of my name. By that time her hands were on my ass, pulling me even harder inside her. Hearing her moan my name and her entire body convulsing with pleasure was all it took for me. When I spasmed, Olivia's breath caught in her throat and she said: "Oh Gods yes... Cum inside me! Fill me with that cum!"

When I did orgasm, I was shaken to the core, still flabbergasted by the fact that I was filling my little sister's pussy with it. And she was fully aware of it as well. A minute later, as I was spending my last gush of sperm inside her, she was already coming down from her own orgasm and she whispered very softly in my ear "Gods dear brother... your cock is amazing. You're amazing. We're in so much trouble..." and then she laughed, laughed as I felt my sperm overflowing form her pussy with each of my small thrusts.

We were indeed in so much trouble! If any of her friends found out who I really was... If ever our parents did! Shit! Spent beside her, with her nestled in the crook of my arm, I stared at the ceiling and thought about how crazy this morning had become. And all the risks. But I also thought, with a twitch of my cock, about all the benefits. For instance, coming home for Christmas now looked at lot more fun than it did 24 hours ago... I was really looking forward to discovering more of Olivia's body and fantasies. And, of course, of resuming our dance lessons together. I couldn't think of a better excuse to see, touch and fuck Olivia than that!

The first time we saw each other at home, about 4 weeks later, I was a little nervous. A lot nervous to be honest. We had talked about it on the phone and through email a few times, but a face to face is something else. Neither of us wanted to be the one to broach the subject, and I became really worried. But then, when I walked behind her in the kitchen and stooped to look over her shoulder, she pushed herself back, arching her ass against my cock.

When I reflexively kissed her neck, she turned her head against mine and moaned. At around midnight, with our parents sound asleep, we fucked for the second time. This time we took things slower and spent the entire night fucking. When the sun became visible through the blinds, we only laughed and kept going, knowing that we would have to stop soon. But we exchanged one promise before I left her room: despite all of our boyfriends and girlfriends, we would never, ever stop fucking. I had no idea if that promise was going to last, but the mere fact that we had sworn it was more than enough for me.