The Unexpected Visit from Benny

Story Info
We teach Ben that the secret to giving blowjobs is dildos.
5.9k words
4.39
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Unexpected Visit from Benny

Hello all. My name is Matthew and this is another story about me and my best friend Latisha (and her acquaintance Benny). When I wrote the accounts documented here, the events that follow occurred only some days after my visit to The Clown Zoo Nightclub where I gave Latisha's shemale friends Dani & Vanessa each blowjobs (see the story "My Visit to the Clown Zoo Nightclub"). It is now early December, 2022 but these events occurred in mid-October, 2022.

I am trying to publish all of the stories that have occurred this summer and fall as quickly as I can before something else happens to me, Latisha, Benny, April and any other of the people we have become involved with as I know that is inevitable. I still cannot believe that all of this has even happened at all (Latisha seems to be the only one of us who is not concerned by the events that we have experienced lately).

For those readers who, for some reason are starting with this story, you should go back and read the stories of the accounts of what has happened so far in order ("Coerced (The Pledge)", then "The Dildo Party" and then "My Visit to the Clown Zoo Nightclub"). Then you will be caught up and this story will make sense to you.

Since giving two blowjobs to Latisha's friends, I was not especially thrilled about doing it again. The experience was not what I thought it would be. Latisha had since talked to me about my sucking some more cock but she had said very little. After my experience at the Clown Zoo Club I had specifically told Latisha that I was not interested in doing that ever again with either Dani or Vanessa. I did not like them. Latisha suggested another friend of hers but since he was a man and I had no desire to blow a man (even if I had given her co-worker Benny several blowjobs, see the story "Coerced - The Pledge"), Latisha was frustrated. Because her watching me suck cock turned her on a great deal, she wanted to find me more to cock to suck if I were willing but she had only one more shemale acquaintance, her friend Nicole. Latisha assured me that she was looking into it and would be having drinks with Nichole soon. I pretty much had not thought about it much since.

This brings us up to yesterday. It is now mid-October, the middle of fall but it was still nice weather so we were in the back of her house, grilling steak, drinking, and generally goofing off with no real agenda. Meeting other shemale women or even sucking another cock were the furthest thoughts in my mind. In fact, I was finding myself getting very turned on for Latisha. She has a way about her where she can just be herself and act naturally but turn on almost anyone. First she is so cute but in an innocent way. She has the bluest eyes and these poutiest, fullest lips. And her body is...well... 'tight' is the best word to describe her. For example, Latisha does not have huge breasts but they are absolutely beautiful. Almost perfect! And to see her bend over backwards in a tight shirt or in a bikini is enough to give a normal, healthy man a stroke!

As I was standing in the back yard watching Latisha move around and daydreaming about caressing her body gently with my fingers as I stood behind her and kissed her neck, I heard someone calling from the front of the house at the side gate. Latisha called out, "Hold On!" then walked out of sight and passed the side of the house towards the side gate. I heard some minimal conversations then Latisha returned with another person.

Benny!!

"Are you fucking serious?!?!" was all I could think. Every time I saw Benny, because I had given him a blowjob, his mere existence always made me feel uncomfortable enough to give me a fleeting desire to kick his ass, (see the story "Coerced - The Pledge" to understand why this is).

"Hey Matt," said Benny quietly in his goofy, bashful way.

"Ben," was all I said.

Latisha got Benny a beer, asked him if he would like to eat with us and when he refused, turned the grill off for the time being. Then we all sat at the picnic table. Almost immediately Benny said to me, "I am glad you are here Matthew. I want to talk to you about something."

"Fuck you, Asshole!" I burst out in a genuinely agitated fashion. I was not in the mood for his teasing me about sucking his cock.

"Matt, I am serious," said Ben with genuine sincerity, "Please."

But I just ignored him.

So he turned to Latisha and said, "Okay... uh... since Matt won't talk to me I will talk to you Latisha. This may sound odd but I have a questions I just have to know, okay"

"Sure, I will do my best," Latisha replied. She seemed to realize that Benny was being sincere. Even I paid attention as he seemed sincere and even pained.

"How do I say this," Benny fumbled about in his meekest fashion.

He looked right at Latisha for several seconds then suddenly burst out, "How is he so good at it?"

Latisha just looked at him as if waiting for something else to happen and when nothing else happened she asked Benny, "Good at it? Good at what? Who is he?"

I could see Benny's cheeks slowly reddening and suddenly there was a lump in the middle of my stomach. I was suddenly aware that I thought I knew what Benny was asking. "Please not me. Please don't be talking about me," I silently prayed to myself.

Benny sat still for a little then said, "Y'know...how is he so good at it? How did he become so good at it?" And every time Benny said the word 'he' it was accompanied with his subtly tossing a head shake in my direction!!

"Oh my god he IS talking about me!!" I thought. My heart sank and my mind raced, "What should I do?" Latisha still looked utterly confused so she shook her head side to side. Benny said firmly, "Him!!!!" Then he silently but directly pointed in my direction using his head!

"Oh," Latisha said when she realized he was talking about me.

"Oh!!!" Latisha then said when she realized he was talking about my sucking his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I see!" Latisha exclaimed in a long drawn out fashion when she realized that Benny wanted to know how I had gotten so good at sucking cock!

When it was finally understood that all three of us now knew what Benny was asking there was silence. Benny was blushing and sitting obviously wildly uncomfortable in his reticence. I was furious and my lips were tight and was once again considering beating Benny's ass (which I was now certain I could do even though he is a little larger than I). Latisha just sat there with the widest grin possible on her face.

After a few seconds of silence, Latisha asked Benny, "Benny, tell us... why do you want to know?"

Benny's sheepish, nervous look gave him away as he mumbled, "I knew you would ask that. Okay, I will explain. Stay with me, okay? And Matthew, try not to get angry and don't hit me Matt... I am just being honest, okay?" My heart sank even deeper but I truly felt for poor, insecure Ben. Latisha just smiled wildly as she prepared to hear the story which she already had a good idea on what she would be told. And when I noticed that severe, shininess in her eyes I began to worry as I felt I could almost see the wheels working in her devious mind!

And, in the most painful way possible, Benny began,

"You know my girlfriend... well she was my girlfriend a while back. I went out with her because she was cute, I liked her dark hair, she is sweet, and she always dresses sexy and does her nails sexy. But most of all I went out with her because of those fat lips she has. I love getting my cock sucked and most blowjobs I have gotten from my girlfriends in the past have been pretty damn bad. I figured that Sherri had such nice, fat dick-sucking lips that any blowjob from her would be awesome. So, the very first time she saw my hard cock and said 'I can't wait to suck this cock' I even had her say it again as I filmed her saying so!"

Benny then pulled out his cell phone and showed us a short clip of his girlfriend Sherri (well ex-girlfriend) sitting in their car, chewing gum, and stroking Benny's huge, hard beautiful cock from top to the base then saying 'I can't wait to suck this big cock!' All I could think of was how beautiful Benny's cock is. I caught Latisha catching me leering at Benny's cock on the video and she smiled at me with a knowing smile.

Benny continued, "I thought I had it made. But her blowjobs were horrible! She has no idea what she is doing! At all! I know she is a small girl with a small mouth but... shit! I had begun to wonder if possibly all people who gave blowjobs were likely mediocre at best."

Latisha interrupted Benny and asked, "Benny, you do know that you have a pretty big cock, right?"

Benny looked shamefaced and mumbled, "I suppose."

Latisha quickly asked Benny, "How big is it anyway...how long...how thick?"

In a very apprehensive fashion Benny said, "I don't know... I never measured it."

"Well let's see," Latisha said, "Both of you, come in the house."

We walked behind Latisha into the living room as we wondered what was about to happen. Latisha told Benny to sit on the couch in the middle. I stood still wondering what my role in what was about to happen would be. Latisha disappeared down the hallway then came back with a bottle of baby oil and a cloth tape measure which she handed to me and said, "You will be the measurer." Then she knelt down on her knees directly between Benny's legs and said, "Let's get these off Benny."

Latisha unsnapped Benny's 501 jeans, got the buttons undone (with little difficulty), then slid Benny's jeans all the way down to his sneakers. She frowned then undid the laces of his sneakers, took them completely off, slid Benny's jeans over his feet and totally off then pulled his briefs off as well until he was only wearing his tee-shirt. This all happened so easily and so quickly that Benny was amazed and had no time to mount any objection. So Latisha did not seem to be surprised at all when she saw that Benny's cock was still fairly flaccid.

Latisha pushed Benny's clothes out of the way, pushed Benny's legs wide apart at a 90 degree angle, slid her body up close to Benny, and then told him, "Y'know Benny, not ALL people give mediocre blowjobs at best. Some of us are pretty good at sucking cock," then Latisha turned to look at me, smiled widely, and said, "Isn't that right Matty?"

"I guess Latisha," as I knew what she was implying and what she wanted me to say.

Latisha turned back to Benny and said, "Watch," then she put her lips around Benny's cock and started to work up and down on his limp cock. Second by second, little by little, Benny's cock began to grow as Latisha continued to work him expertly with her lips. Soon, his cock had grown enough so that he was too big for Latisha to fit completely into her mouth. But she still worked what she could swallow in and out of her mouth and worked the rest with her hand. And it was obvious that Benny was loving it.

When Benny was fully hard, Latisha stopped sucking, took the oil in her hand, took the cap off, and squeezed some of the oil into the palm of her hand then put her hands together so both palms were covered richly with baby oil. She looked up at Benny and said, 'I love baby oil," then started working the full length of his cock with both hands until Benny's cock was so hard it seemed as if it was almost throbbing. Latisha said to me, "Matty, get down here so we can measure."

I knelt next to her with the measuring tape ready. And between Latisha keeping Benny hard and me measuring him, we measured Benny's cock (Length: 8 7/8 inches, Width 2 1/4 inches; Girth 7 1/16 inches). Latisha announced Benny's measurements in pronouncement fashion, I just stared at the beauty that is Benny's huge cock, and Benny said calmly, "I didn't realize that it was that big."

Latisha said in a know-it-all fashion, "Benny, I'll bet you wish your ex-girlfriend sucked your cock like I do," and then she put her lips around Benny's swollen cock and started to work his cock up and down and up and down. Latisha is much smaller than I am when it comes to stature. So her getting no more than the first 5 inches of Benny's cock into her mouth did not surprise me. But she used her hand to work the remaining lower 4 inches expertly. She got Benny slightly moaning. Then Latisha stopped sucking Benny and took his cock fully out of her mouth, turned to me, held his cock right to my face, and said calmly, "Matty, as good a cocksucker as I am, a cock that is 2 1/4 inches thick like Benny here is too thick to pass through the opening of my throat like you might be able to do. I am too small to deepthroat Benny's full cock like you could. I know... why don't you show us and deepthroat his cock once again... here!"

There it was... inches from my face!!! I know I am a man and Benny is a man and I should not be sucking another man's dick but WOW... his dick is so magnificent!

I truly wanted to put my lips against that cock as I looked at what was almost 9 inches of the most wonderful wet, swollen cock I had ever seen. I wanted to just put my lips around it deeper and deeper once again and let its rapture fill my expanding throat. But I tried to divert my desires as well as the direction of the events of the last few seconds by saying, "Now that we know how big Benny's cock really is, how about we allow Benny to continue to tell us why he came here in the first place?"

And when I looked up at Benny I noticed that he was not looking at Latisha nor at his rock hard cock. He was looking right at me and his lips were moving like he was trying to say something but could not get the words out.

Suddenly Benny turned away from me and said aloud, "Okay, then... I will." Latisha continued to stroke his hard cock slowly with her hand and he let her. I sat next to Latisha and listened as I watched Benny's hard, shiny, huge cock.

Benny went on, "Well as I said, Sherri sucked... Ha-ha, get it? She sucked? Ha-ha," Benny laughed at his unintended pun then continued, "I was so disillusioned. Then I did that favor for Latisha at the pool party... uh... to you Matt. But I never expected I would enjoy it... and... uh... I did. A lot! Like I said I got... uh... carried away. I am so sorry Matt. But then in the bathroom. Matt... I know you do not want to hear this but you gave me a blowjob. You were not coerced or forced that time... You did it of your own free will. That is why I went so slowly, I did not know what was going to happen but the one thing I knew for certain was that I loved the way my cock was being sucked by you."

Benny stopped talking then as he saw the shamed look on my face.

For several seconds, all you could hear was the soft stroking sound that Latisha's oily hands made going up and down on Benny's cock. Hearing Benny talk about how much he liked the blowjob I had given him was just making me turned on yet ashamed myself and the desire to suck his cock was growing in me anyway!

Then Benny went on, "I got into an argument with my girlfriend that got more and more heated. I ended up being so angry that I told her that I had cheated on her and just had been given the very best blowjob I had ever had in my whole life... I did not tell her that it was you who gave it to me Matt... I yelled at her that she should be able to suck cock that good too because if she did suck that good I wouldn't keep wishing that I could go back to that other person who blew me so they could give me such an incredible blowjob once again."

I was shocked to realize that Benny wanted me to suck his cock yet again just as much as I was trying so hard to resist my desire to give him what he wanted!

Latisha fully understood the gravity of the story and she blurted out, "But Benny, you can!" Then Latisha turned to me and said enthusiastically, "You heard what he said cocksucker, you know you want to," and held Benny's cock right there for me to suck once again.

Internally struggling I asked Benny, "What happened?"

"We broke up," Benny answered plainly.

Then silence.

Finally, my patience wearing thin I asked, "Benny, so is that it? You came here wanting to talk to me?"

I took Benny's cock from Latisha, leaned closer and opened my lips in a small 'o' shape then slowly and in an enticing fashion said, "Did you come here because you wanted to ask me if I would suck your cock once again? Do you want me to suck your cock Benny?" Then I looked up at him and ran my tongue on the underside of his cock head thinking how wonderful it felt and waiting for him to answer.

Benny, already worked up from Latisha, moaned in a slow, low voice, "yuu-uhhhhhess." And he left his mouth slightly open. Latisha already had her hand between her legs!!!

I ran his cock head around my lips for a half-second more then pulled my head back and, shifting gears, said firmly, "Benny, why are you really here?"

Benny's face changed quickly. He became heavily crestfallen, almost as if he were going to cry! Then he stated, "I came here because I want to know how you learned to do that Matt. How did you possibly get so good at that? That day in the bathroom when you finished giving me that incredible blowjob and Latisha said that she knew that you were a good cocksucker, I did not say it then but I knew she was right. When Latisha approached me to... uh... 'do what I did' at the pool party, I initially declined because, although I love getting my cock sucked, I did not want to have my cock sucked by a man. Latisha finally got me to agree to do it by telling that you had never given a blowjob in your whole life... it was not as if you were a gay man who had done this a thousand times before. That was the first time Matt, right?"

"Yes," I said plainly.

"And the bathroom was the second time?" asked Ben.

"Yes," I responded.

"Then I want to know how, after sucking cock only twice, how were you able to do it so very well?" Benny asked enthusiastically. He looked at me as if I was going to bestow on him some divine wisdom of the ages! If he only knew I got that good from repeatedly sucking Latisha's strap-on dildos!

Latisha jumped right into the conversation and said, "Why do you want to know Ben? Do you want to be a cocksucker too?" I gave her a glaring look.

Benny said nothing about the 'cocksucker' remark but explained, "Not exactly. I want to learn how Matthew acquired the cocksucking skills he has now and what he did to acquire them so I can teach the same skills to the next girlfriend I end up having so she can be a good cocksucker and blow me as well I feel I should."

"I see, hold on," said Latisha and she grabbed me and took me outside. We talked about Benny, blowjobs, dildos, strap-ons, and more and finally called up April (see the 'Dildo Party' story) and had her come over and join us. Benny remembered her and April remembered him too.

All four of us then sat down outside at the picnic table (now that Benny was fully dressed once again) and got some drinks. Latisha said she could solve Benny's problems in one word then paused for effect.

After several seconds of silence, once Latisha was certain she had everyone's attention she emphatically announced the one word,

"Dildos!"

Everyone except Benny smiled. Benny looked confused and asked, "How can dildos help me train a future girlfriend to become good at giving blowjobs?" Latisha explained, "Benny, you already know how you like your cock sucked. But you do not know how to suck cock yourself so you will almost certainly fail if you try to teach a future girlfriend specific blowjob skills which you don't have. You are unwilling to gain these skills yourself by sucking real cock. So the only choice you have left is to gain the blowjob skills you may need to teach a future girlfriend by emulating the very same skills by sucking on a dildo! It is easy and effective."

12