The Unexpected Visit from Benny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benny looked very confused. So Latisha said to him, "Hold on Benny. I will show you," and stood up. Latisha went back into the house and disappeared for a little. When she came back and stated, "Come inside into the bedroom so my neighbors do not see us," we all filed inside into the bedroom. Latisha had a table set up there. On the table was a 12 inch x 12 inch piece of mirrored glass. Right in the middle of mirrored glass was firmly secured by a suction cup a very realistic looking dildo about 11 inches long. There was also a small roll of clear, plastic tape, as well as the cloth measuring tape. Latisha said, for Benny's sake, "This is a dildo Benny, 8 inches are insertable, and it is 1 5/8 inches wide. Quite smaller than your dick Benny... or should we get you hard again and compare?"

Benny blushed somewhat and said, "No, I believe you." Then he added, "So this is a dildo."

"Yes," said Latisha, "it looks and feels like a real cock doesn't it?"

"Yes, I guess it does," remarked Benny as he felt the dildo with his fingers.

Latisha took the measuring tape and measured 4 inches from the very top of the cock down the shaft and put a piece of tape fully around the shaft at the 4 inch mark.

"Now try it, Benny... try to take 4 inches," said Latisha flatly.

"Try what," asked Benny.

"Suck it Benny... Suck it up and down, to the 4 inch tape marker like one would suck a cock during a blowjob, said Latisha.

"Me?!?!?" exclaimed Benny.

"Yes," responded Latisha.

"You want me to suck on it," said Benny.

"Yes Benny. Pretend you are giving a blowjob. Suck 4 inches into your mouth then back out again and repeat it 5 times," said Latisha. Benny just sat there, his brow all screwed up so Latisha turned to April and said, "April, show him how to do it."

April did not hesitate and grabbed the mirror so the dildo was under her face. She took a drink of her beer, swallowed the beer then said to Benny, "Benny, like this..."

April looked down and put her lips on the head of the dildo and effortlessly sucked the dildo into her mouth until the tape disappeared then bobbed right back up again with an inch still in her mouth, then down and up... then down and up... then down and up... then down and up...then she took her mouth off of the dildo, looked at Benny and said, "I love to suck cock," then repeated the whole 'down and up 5 times' sequence a second time as Benny watched. She made it look very easy!

April finished and took her mouth completely off the dildo and smiled and said, "See? Cake!"

Latisha took the mirror with the dildo stuck to it and slid it under Benny's face and said, "Your turn Benny. Down to the tape and back up, 5 times," then she watched as we all waited for Benny to start.

Benny looked like he was on a 100 story tall building about to jump 4 feet across to another 100 story building. But he put his lips tentatively on the head of the dildo and slowly slid his lips down on the dildo. He did not quite reach the tape when he started to go back up. And when he started to go down the second time he was less sure of himself and there was saliva coming out of his mouth as he was sliding down the dildo. But he made it to the tape before he went back up. But on the third time down he began to cough violently when he reached the tape and quit altogether, coughing as tears came out of his eyes.

Latisha was kind of laughing as she reached to the ground to grab a bottle of vodka I had not noticed earlier. Latisha poured vodka right from the bottle on the dildo and cleaned the dildo off with her tongue. Then she said to Benny, "See Benny. Imagine a new girlfriend of yours sucks your cock and starts to gag and cough like you just did? What would you tell her to help her get better at it when you can't even do it yourself?" Benny looked as if he was understanding her thought process finally. I almost expected him to say that he wanted to try again but he did not.

It was Latisha's turn next and she performed the 'Up and Down 4 inches 5 times over' sequence with incredible ease. The tape disappeared like April had done.

It was my turn next. I slid the glass under my face, removed the tape altogether, took a breath, then said to Benny, "Watch Benny." And I repeated the sequence. But I went down all 8 inches, stayed there for a fraction of a second with all 8 inches of the dildo in my mouth & throat, then went back up to the head. And I repeated this over and over until I had gone down and up 8 times total almost effortlessly. When I took my lips off of the dildo, I looked at Benny and said, "See Benny... Dildos. They are great training tools!"

Benny just said, "But it seems so hard..."

Latisha stood up and said, "Benny, I will tell you what to do," then she walked out of the room and down the hallway to the other room. She came back with another dildo.

"Benny, take this," and she handed the dildo to Benny. "This is a CalExotics Smooth Double Dildo. It is made of jel so it molds to any shape and as you can tell it is completely smooth all of the way around. It is only 1 1/2 inches thick so it will fit easily into your mouth and eventually, given your size, into your throat. This is what you do... and you MUST do it every single day to make progress. Do this at a time which is convenient for you. A good time is during the time you shower. That is a perfect time. If you can carve out 10 minutes each day that should be plenty. So far so good?" Latisha asked.

"Uh-huh," Benny said with uncertainty...

"Okay," said Latisha, "slowly slide 3 inches into your mouth then back out again once. If you can do this without gagging, repeat it again but 2 repetitions this time. Then 3. Then 4. Then 5. If you can slide the dildo in and out 5 times 3 inches deep without gagging then start over again but go 3 1/2 inches deep from then on. Slide the dildo 3 1/2 inches in and out once. Then 2 repetitions. Then 3. Then 4. Then 5. If you can slide the dildo 3 1/2 inches in and out of your throat 5 times successfully without gagging, once again start all over adding another half of an inch to the depth you go. So far so good?"

Again Benny slowly stated, "Uh-huh," as he closely inspected the jel dildo he had since picked up.

"Now," continued Latisha, "if, while doing these sequences you happen to fail to complete the whole sequence or you begin to gag on the dildo and must quit, this is okay. You simply, on the next sequence, go back a step and try the prior sequence. Example, if you are trying to do 4 repetitions of 4 1/2 inches and you gag and have to stop, then the next time you try, do only 3 repetitions of 4 1/2 inches. If you are doing 1 rep of 6 inches and you gag because it is too much length, go back to 5 reps of 5 1/2 inches. Understand?"

"Yes, said Benny without moving.

"And Benny, here are the two most important things you have to know so listen carefully. You will start tomorrow doing these sequences. You will do at least 10 minutes a day. Number One: You ABSOLUTELY MUST practice these sequences for at LEAST ten minutes EVERY SINGLE DAY! Do NOT miss even a single day EVER for the next two weeks! Understand?" said Latisha.

"Yes I understand," said Benny while shaking his head up and down.

"Number Two: When you start performing these sequences, it will be harder than you think it would be. You will reach a point where you will make little or no progress from that point on. You will think that maybe giving blowjobs is truly much harder to do than you realized. You will think that you should quit altogether. DO NOT QUIT! Keep doing the sequences even if you are making little or making no progress! One day, just like that, the progress you were struggling to gain will slowly start occurring once again. And you will struggle no more, only gaining proficiency from there on in." Latisha paused.

After several seconds Latisha looked at Benny and said, "What are the two rules you must absolutely follow?"

"Benny said right off, "Do them at least 10 minutes every single day without ever missing a day for at least two weeks and when I reach the point where I no longer make any progress, don't get discouraged and continue to do the sequences faithfully since my halted progress will come back one day soon."

"Good," said Latisha, "You got it! Now, when you are able to reach a point where you can swallow 8 inches 5 times in a row without any problems like Matthew did OR when two weeks passes by, whatever occurs first, I want you to come back to see me. I will tell you where you go from there since this jel dildo will be of no more use to you and you will have to use a different dildo then."

Ben said, "And you are sure that all of this will help me to train a future girlfriend to suck my cock well?"

"Benny, all you will have to do is to train your girlfriend with the same exercises that I am teaching you to learn. By then you will have taught yourself how to perform all of the exercise yourself. All you will have to do is reconcile what you want in a blowjob and the skills your girlfriend is missing to the skills you learned from the dildos and you will be golden." assured Latisha.

For the first time Benny visibly looked as if he fully believed that Latisha's advice would certainly work for him. He was actually happy by now and promised, "I will start immediately - tonight when I get home and take a shower!" And then Benny happily left with his new dildo and a new plan.

Later on that night, I thought about Benny and his marvelous cock and his thinking I was a good cocksucker. I wondered if Latisha had another shemale in store for me and if she did would I suck her cock and if I would enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Benny's cock.

It was new to me hearing Latisha explain her way of learning to suck cock by practicing on dildos. I had actually learned by sucking on her strap-ons. I was curious if Benny would learn anything at all.

When April had left and Latisha and I were once again alone, Latisha said to me, "Matty, I saw you watching and holding Benny's hard cock. I know that look Matty. You were remembering how you liked sucking Benny's cock last time. You were thinking that you wanted to suck on Benny's dick again. What it would be like to blow him again. Right?"

I just said, "Whatever..."

Latisha went on, "You DO remember what Benny said tonight when you asked him if he wanted you to suck his cock again, don't you?"

"Yes, I remember, "I told her, "He said Yes.

Latisha came to her point, "So Matty, if you believe that you would enjoy giving Benny yet another blowjob and he wants you to give him yet another blowjob, then I have to ask, why don't you just give Benny another blowjob and be happy?"

Realizing that Latisha's logic was really without fault made me begin to wonder, "Why don't I just give Benny another blowjob so we both get what we want? I would love to get my lips around that cock once again..." I was lost in that thought when I heard Latisha forewarn me,

"I'm only bringing it up Matty because if my shemale acquaintance Nichole does not work out, you may have to seriously go to Benny if you want to suck anymore cock."

Sucking Benny's cock again has plagued my thoughts for days since Latisha brought this up (it is bad enough that I am still curious about sucking another cock but sucking a MAN'S cock!?!?! That is not right!). Since Latisha has not brought up her shemale friend Nichole since, I have not even thought about Nichole.

12