All Comments on 'The Unforgettable Flight'

by Alex the Cat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't end it now

With such an excellent beginning and the promise of more erotic meetings it would be a shame to stop mid stream.

RumourRumourabout 19 years ago
Breathtaking....

It was one of your best to date... of which I've read everyone. I would love to read more about these two.. please keep on writing.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
Fly The Friendly Skies

Great job. Brought to mind two of my favorites...Xena and Gabby. I thought the shower scene was incredibly sexy with a feisty little Max driving Cory a little crazy. Keep writing the great stories. You're quite talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. I experienced a flight stewardess who seemed to talk a lot to me during a flight. As I left the plane she handed me a small piece of paper and gave me a smile. I opened it at the terminal, it had a mobile number and the words if your interested I am in town overnight. How did she know, I rang the number, it went to message, I left a message, hi, you gave me your phone number and yes I am . No sooner had I sent it the phone rang, hi its Louise, meet me at Gate 6, I will wait there. I walked hurriedly over, I saw her, I am staying at the Airport hotel, want to join me. I shook my head. As we walked through, I had a chance to look at her body, curvy, great ass, nice legs, I felt my pussy get moist. We got the key, went to her room and she said please unzip me, I did, she released her bra, presenting me with her breasts which I began gently sucking. She kept caressing my hair, good girl, gently, that's it as she removed her skirt, then stepped out of her nylons and underwear. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bed where she lay down, her legs open, her beautiful shaved pussy on display for me as I undressed and lay between her legs gently moving my tongue up and down until she held my head as she shook with her orgasm, letting me go saying oh god that was good, I needed that. I spent the night, I found out that Louise was mostly submissive enjoying having her pussy filled with my tongue, fingers and at one stage my whole hand, while her tongue and mouth certainly knew how to work my pussy into an orgasmic frenzy. She had to leave early the next morning and I have not seen her again, but believe me it does happen.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

A short lovely story and yes somethings like thateasily happen, for me as well within a flight from Singapore to Bangkok with an invitation to fly to hongkong for 7 days ...... So yes flying may lift your libido and eyesight .... Wonderful

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Simply Amazing ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous