The Unforgettable Party

Story Info
Fun times at halloween party.
2.5k words
3.22
42.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Donna and I were invited to an adults only Halloween party our neighbor Jeff puts on every year.

So we made sure to find a baby sitter for our 1st child and also were planing for some fun later as we had been trying for our 2nd child.

We are usually lame with our costumes, usually throwing something together last minute.

But this year Donna had been planing to go as Wonder Woman she had picked out a very short skirt and all the costume. She is a natural blonde so she would have to wear a wig for the true costume look.

Donna teasingly told me I could benefit from the outfit as she wouldn't need to take it off to fuck me just flip her skirt up for easy access.

When were home she tried on the costume and she looked like a real Amazon jungle woman with her really hairy natural blonde bush but she always has had the body of a porn star.

With her long blonde hair, delicate and beautiful face, perky 36dd breasts, slim waist and a perfectly plump very nice Juicy round ass she always turned a-lot of heads where ever went.

Donna even said she might trim her overgrown bush a bit and wear some sexy panties even tho She hated the feeling of a thong riding up her ass.

The night of the party came and It was a bit chilly for her in her outfit but she toughed it out.

Like always Donna was getting a lot of attention when we arrived in her short skirt giving peaks of her plump ass cheeks and deep 36dd cleavage and since I dont really dance much there where plenty of other guys where eagerly ready to dance with her.

Donna became a bit of a center piece for a few guys. All in good fun but Donna was really loving the attention and some guys where starting to touch where they shouldn't.

Donna was drinking very heavy and fast when she came over to take a break. Telling me that one of the guys, a buddy of mine Jeff, felt like he had gotten a hard-on while dancing with her.

I asked how she knew and it was because he kept pulling her into it and she felt Him grinding it on her crotch and ass.

I just told her Who could blame him, she looked smoking hot.. A few dances later everyone could see Donna was really feeling the effects of the alcohol. She was stumbling a bit and slurred speech and getting loud one of the other wives came over and suggested I get her home.

Its not a far walk so I figured I would take her and return Once outside,

Donna insisted I should stay and finish playing my card game and she would be just fine getting home its only two house's away with her insisting, I watched her stumble toward our house.

I went back inside and played cards listened to the music and drank more and more beers with Jeff. I joked to him about his hard on...

Jeff then joked how Donna was lucky he had his kept costume on. He called me a lucky bastard for landing a hott wife like Donna He finally went off to the bathroom and was gone for a bit.

When Jeff finally came back He was really excited and whispered to me he had to show me something.

So I stumbled to followed him. He entered the first floor bedroom and when he opened the door, I saw a woman's juicy ass sticking out from under the bed sheets lying in the bed with her leg bent forward and out of the covers, her bare ass 3/4 exposed and her thong pulled to the side. Her pussy looked amazing, totally hairless but oddly exposed.

I asked Jeff how he found her? He saw the open door when he had went to the bathroom and spotted her.

He finally admitted to pulling the thong aside and spreading her lips with his fingers.

I looked at him shaking my head with disbelief.

Hey man I'm Sorry he quickly added.."Im so horny from your wife grinding on me earlyer I just had to see some pussy" Not knowing who this woman was I wasnt going to encourage him anymore. I knew she wasnt under age as it was adults only at the party. So, I asked him what else he did?

Immediately he said nothing, but then asked me if I would finger her while he watched.

I told him no way. He looked disappointed so I said why don't You finger her if you want to.

He looked shock..ME!?!? he said...Really?!!! You don't think she wouldnt mind?

I told him, if she woke up I wasnt going to cover for him.

I could tell He was torn on what to do. Then he said, I am really horny. Maybe I will jerk off while I touch her a little. Is that ok?

I told him to stop asking my permission and that he should decide what he wants to do to her himself. She had just let out a snore and hadn't moved an inch.

He closed and locked the door behind us and asked me to use my phone as a light.

I agreed. He started gliding his finger through her pussy. Not long after, there was a glisten from her wetness. This got him excited and I could tell he was stroking his cock with his other hand.Then he started to slowly enter her with a finger....

Jeff told me She feels so good. Should i continue?

I told him again, its all up to you.

He let out a huff and picked up his pace, then he "FROZE" when she moaned. She lifted her ass a little and rocked her hips once.

He was on a mission now. He withdrew his finger as he shifted his pants his cock came into view over her ass.

At first I had to clear my throat. Then I just said "DAMN" at the sight of his cock. He was about my build a little more taller than I, a bit more athletic, but his cock was at least 4 to 5 inches longer than mine and the head was very pronounced and purple looking the whole thing was very thick with veins sticking out everywhere like a body builder.

Jeff whispered to himself I promise, Im not going to do anything I shouldn't.

I laughed and told him, I think that ship has sailed away. He probed her a bit more with his fingers.

She lightly moaned again.

Jeff paused and said, he really shouldn't do anything more unless I did also.

I told him to go ahead first and I would watch then take my turn with her.

Jeff oddly asked if my wife would be ok with it if she found out.

I told him she was so drunk and asleep so she would never know. He asked again, are you sure?

I told him look man if you don't want to, we can just go back out to the party.

Jeff smiled and started rubbing his cock on her ass then slide it down to her pussy. I couldn't get a good view, but I definitely knew when Jeff entered her for the first time.

She made a low sexy moan this time and Jeff groaned as he pushed his cock in deeper.

I didnt want to look under his ass but it was the only place to catch the best view. As i did I seen his shaft 3/4 the way buried in her.

Then he whispered..FUCK if I didnt know any better I'd swear she was a virgin she is super tight. "Uh, uh, uh, uh...this is some good pussy" came out in a steady rhythm as the bed started to shake. He started picking up his pace.

Jeff said Im going to be a bit, I want to enjoy this and I havent unloaded in weeks so she is going to be a mess when its your turn.

I laughed and told him her BF or husband must have a small cock if she is so tight.

He pumped deep into her a few more times. Her soft sexy moans where becoming more guttural staccato moaning. Without missing a pump, he turns his head and asks, what do you mean boyfriend and husband?

I just said, You know...she is so tight...whoever her BF or Husband is probably is very small.

The sight was very erotic and I started stroking my own cock hearing this sexy woman moan.

Then Jeff said something that didnt register at first...The husband is You Dumbass. This is your Donna!

He was still pumping his long cock balls deep into her and said loudly "My God you are so tight, your husband clearly ain't been fucking you properly..." making her moan even more now, picking up his pace plowing into her deep each stroke his big cock was stretching her pussy out and he had no mercy! All I could see was his taut arse cheeks and his big balls banging against her bum as was fucking the shit out of her! He was slapping onto her ass slightly now making the bed wiggle and bounce.

I moved around to the other end of the bed and noticed the brown Wig falling off her

blonde head, then I seen the shield from her costume. Sure enough I felt instantly sick!

It was my wife Donna!! but how? she had went home and she doesn't wear thongs and has aways had very hairy pussy.

I was in shock, my heart was pounding very fast I stood there watching my babbling almost non coherent blonde wife. Getting the fucking of a lifetime.

"WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" as he punch-fucked his huge cock deeper into her womb.

When I heard Jeff say, I'm not going to last much longer her hot little pussy is so fucking tight she's trying to milk the cum from my balls.

Immediately, I remembered and blurted out..YOU GOTTA PULL OUT!! Without much pause.

Jeff quickly asked...what?? I repeated, You gotta pull out!

She isnt on birth control, We have been trying to get pregnant.

At this point Donna is moaning and bucking her wide hips back at him with every thrust.

Ohhhhhmmmmmmm!" Donna groaned loudly, her fingers clawing into his back as his cock once more rammed her cervix.

Jeff hissed and moaned "I've wanted to fuck you ever since I fucking met you!" He growled down at her as he looked down to watch his big, hard dick sliding rapidly in and out of her pussy, his large balls slapping loudly against her thick ass.

Sweat was dripping off Jeff's forehead, his breathing is very heavy. In between breathes, he looks at me manages to say...Are you really......Telling me that......you are allowing me.....to fuck your wife.....raw......and she can get pregnant?.......He then smiles while looking at my much smaller 4″ cock

I tried to explain that I didnt know it was Donna at first and desperately said You gotta pull out dude..

Jeff started making grunts and said, I can feel her tight pussy pulling on me hard contracting on my cock...she is really trying to milk my seed into her womb I've never felt a pussy this hot and tight.

My own cock was betraying me and was throbbing so bad I had to start stroking it again.

Seeing that he got the message he said..Im about to breed your bitch dude and give her my baby in her belly.

I couldnt stop jerking off. He could see I was stuck. I could feel my own seed about to erupt I tried to hold back but it made it even worse. I ended up shooting my small load onto the bed beside them when my eruption was done.

Jeff still pumping away at Donnas tight snatch commented on how that was just a fraction of what he was about to plant inside Donna. I just stood there in silence. Cock still hard. As he made these comments.

Here it cums....UGHHH.....UHHHH..

Jeff groaned as he trusted harder making her squeak and squeal in a slurred screamed like a possessed woman.

Donna let out "Oh, God yes,! Fuck me! Oh, God, yes. Yes! Oh, yeah, baby.

Jeff buried his oversized cock in her pussy and shot jet after jet of hot baby juice into her womb.

Donna eyes flew open in awe as her pussy clamped down so tight around Jeffs cock, Jeff thought she'd rip it off. Cum ran down his balls and Donna's plump ass cheeks

Donna's eyes rolled up in her head and she passed out.

That will impregnate her....I just filled her with tons of sperm to fight off any of yours....He really started fucking her hard and grunting loadly as she pushed back on him

I had to get a better look. There was streams of cum clinging to her thighs, cunt lips, and his shaft as he continued to plow into her.

Jeff then told me he may not get soft for awhile and he was going to keep fucking her. He told me to go get him some water. I had to get dressed and leave hearing my wife lay there moaning knowing another man was impregnating her as I helped fetch him water.

My cock started to soften as I got on task but when I came back to the room.

I was immediatly aroused again. He had rolled her over and although she was still mostly out of it, I could see her eyelids rolling around as she moaned in exctasy.

Jeff managed to fill her again before pulling out, patting me on the shoulders and saying good luck she is an amazing fuck!

Jeff said sorry but I'm gonna have to hit that again sometime dude!

The sight of her swollen, gaping, cum drenched pussy made me ravinous. I had to fuck her. As I did I could tell she wouldnt feel me much.

She was so loose. For some reason, his words and cockiness got to me and when it came time to cum again, I pulled out and came on her belly. I knew that night was his shot at her anyway. Without anyone knowing. I managed to get Donna up and home after letting her rest a bit and cleaning her up some.

The next morning Donna was hung over. I could tell She didnt feel well.

But Donna smirked and said, I thank you I "Really enjoyed last night. Really, I asked?...Yeah, can we do that again. I loved it, she replied.

I was starting to suspect she knew it wasnt me. Finally, I asked arent you afraid you would get pregnant? With a sarcastic look she said,,,well isnt that the point? Yeah, I couldn't tell her what really happened! I wondered if she knew.

the end.