Drunken Mistake

Story Info
In my drunkeness I let a stranger bang my drunk wife.
1.4k words
3.79
54k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Donna and I took a weekend to get away from the kids and focus on ourselves for a couple of days. We stayed in a hotel in South Beach Miami as my wife loves to go dancing and clubbing. on Friday night after arriving at the hotel we went out to dinner where we shared a bottle of wine and became pleasantly buzzed. Then back to the hotel room to change into some nice outfits. She wore a gorgeous dress that was extremely tight and showed off her perfect 36D breasts as well as her amazingly thick butt. We went to a nearby club that seemed to be quite busy.

She is quite the dancer and unfortunately i am far from adequate on the dance floor. in order to cope I tend to drink heavily so I don't feel so self conscious about my moves. Donna tends to be a cheap date where 1-2 mix drinks and she is drunk. And Drunk Donna is amazingly fun and great entertainment for all.

After a few dances and couple of very tasty miami beach mix drinks, Donna was completely hammered. She was grinding me so hard I nearly came in my pants. I couldn't keep up but there were plenty of men trying to get in on the action. Donna, who is normally fairly reserved was loving all the attention and began to dance with 2-3 other guys. I was okay with the dancing until I saw one of the guys start to get a little too touchy with her. At first his hands were grabbing her fat ass and then eventually he was pressing his crotch against her. Then I realized that I was mesmerized by the site of Donna and this random dude dry humping her on the dance floor. I felt myself get rock hard and couldn't bring myself to cut in I was getting very drunk myself by then.

Donna was really letting loose and this guy was not stopping her. He grabbed two shots and gave her one. She never does shots so I was shocked when I saw her down it without a problem. The tequila must have hit her hard because within a few minutes of the shot she was too drunk to keep dancing. Donna asked me to go in a mumble that was barely audible or coherent. The guy she was dancing with offered to help me get her to the door of the club without falling over.

Once at the door I blurted out something I didn't expect to; I asked this man if he'd be willing to help me get her up to our hotel room up the block. He agreed and we continued to walk on each side of Donna out of the club and to my hotel. We entered the elevator and went straight up to my room. The entire time Donna was mumbling something that made no sense to me. She seemed to be completely lost in her own mind.

When we got to my room I unlocked the door and the man helped me carry her to the bed. We placed her onto the bed and then I surprised myself again by asking him to help me get her undressed. The man smiled to himself and quickly agreed. Donna was practically passed out but still mumbling to herself. We pulled off her shoes and then he rolled her over to unzip her dress. Together we pulled it off her and Donna was laying there in just her strapless bra and thong.

I was so drunk I told the man he could have a little more fun with her but no sex. The man laughed and agreed then began undo her bra to feel her big breasts. he then traced her body going slowly down her abdomen until he reached the top of her thong. Without asking or waiting he peeled the thong off and took in the site.

Donna's freshly shaved pussy was glistening and her nipples were erect. he began to stroke her inner thighs and then pushed her legs apart slightly so he could explore.

Donna was moaning and seemed to really be enjoying the touching and feeling. My cock was raging hard and I could see a big bulge in this stranger's pants. With one hand he unzipped his pants and began to stroke his huge cock. I was shocked it was alot larger than me by about 2-3 inches. I would say he was more than 8 inches and maybe 9 long and very thick like a log of summer sausage. He began to stroke himself while Donna moaned.

I was frozen with my own cock aching to come out. Then, the stranger leaned over and began to suck on Donna's nipples while he pressed on her clit. She began to buck and moan loudly now and for the first time since we left the club was not mumbling. We both clearly heard her say come on fuck me baby. Now I know she was assuming she was talking to me but this stranger wasn't standing around waiting for clarification. He kicked off his pants and climbed onto the bed. After rubbing some of her juice onto his cock he proceeded to rub the head up and down her slit. I stood there like a fool in my drunken trance and said nothing. I kept thinking to myself that I should stop this, or at least make him wear a condom. But for some reason I could not find the words, almost like they were stuck in my throat.

With a few rubs up and down her slit, Donna spread her legs wider and rocked and bucked her thick hips upwards while she continued to beg to be fucked. The stranger began to slide his cock into her soaking wet pussy and within a few strokes had gotten most of his thick cock inside her and was pumping away at her tight married pussy. He was shocked how tight she felt and made it clear that this was one of the tightest pussies he had ever felt.

This guy's big cock was stretching Donna's pussy out and he had no mercy! All I could see was his taut arse cheeks and his big balls banging against her bum as he was fucking the shit out of her!

"Uh, uh, uh, uh...that's good pussy" came out in a steady rhythm from the stranger as the bed shook. Donna was moaning and loving every moment. The stranger fucked her for about 6-7 minutes with incredible staying power like a long distance runner. with the deep strokes turning to a steady pounding. With her legs wrapped around him I counted at least 2 orgasms. He continued to pound her harder and faster.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

Before I could even register what was happening he suddenly let out a loud grunt and signaled that he was cumming. At that moment I realized that he had just filled my wife's tight pussy with what appeared to be a very massive load.

Reality came crashing back and i began to fear that maybe this stranger, who's name i didn't even ask had some STD. Before he could even relax I snapped out of my drunken daze and told him to get the fuck out of her. He understood and didn't give me much trouble. He pulled his big cock out and a steady stream of hot thick sperm ran down Donna's thick thighs as she layed there still twitching and moaning saying you fucked me good baby. The stranger grabbed his pants. On the way out he thanked me and left.

I cleaned her up as best as I could and put her in a t-shirt and fresh underwear.

The next morning Donna woke up and had no memory of the stranger in our room. She knew she had sex but i guess she just assumed it was me. In fact, she mentioned to me what amazing sex we had the night before and that she had not cum so hard in a long time.

I decided not to tell her figuring I would probably be in big trouble if I did. About a month later she told she had missed her period. The test was positive and we were having another baby. The conception date was right around the night in question. I also had sex with her on that weekend and shortly after it once or twice, but I am very nervous the baby is not mine. She is due in four months.