All Comments on 'The Unfuck Machine Ch. 01'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 2 years ago

Enjoyed this. Thank you for the shout-out!

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So then

the group that used to destroy cheating whores and their lovers are now in the business of helping the sluts turn back the clock and lock their unsuspecting cuck husbands into marriages they would jettison in a heartbeat were they not magically blinded to the truth of their wives disrespect and depravity?

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 2 years ago

The two stories are:

Hello Again by Just_Words and

No Way Back? By Whatdreamsmaycome

Both are powerful stories - the first one (Hello Again) so much so that I can’t make myself read it again.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 2 years ago

I think I was a little haste with the ID. Well, they are great stories anyway. 😏

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I always wonder: is it better to stop people from sinning, or to let them reveal who they really are? After all, none of the children would have reproduced, so whatever genes led to infidelity would have disappeared with the generation of these women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is chapter 2 of office wife gets caught?

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

A great story and I look forward to seeing where it goes. I am a fan of SaddleTramp1956 and I think you have added a great story to his universe.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Amazingly entertaining. Very well done and needless to say five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Intriguing story, quite original.

The only thorn is the ass was that the dialogue did not flow gently. Misplaced quote's made it irritating to read.

Please read next installments through slowly before submission, or have someone proof read at the end.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Nice, so much better than the usual stuff in this category. Thanks you. No need for another chapter.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 2. Will have to read the two stories that BBeinhart mentioned, as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. A very unique take on the LW genre. Thank you. To desecration: you actually believe infidelity is genetic? It's a choice that some people make. DMW

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I love a good BTB but I also love redemption when the characterization is convincing and you pulled it off. 5 stars and looking forward to more!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Hey Lujon

It is only a story

and a good one at that

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Interesting.... and well-written! Can't wait for more!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Thought it was going good until the made up bullshit "The latest statistics show that 60 percent of women admit to cheating and 40 percent of men" then I laughed at you and stopped before I wasted any more time.

Men still cheat more than women, regardless of what gen they are and if you are going to post pure misogynistic horse shit you arent writing anything readable.

mischief_makermischief_makerover 2 years ago

One of the stories was “Anne: Whole World Come Undone” by Quietwonder. He took it down after it was up a few days. Don’t know why; it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Inane and silly. I hope you have many happy readers, but its just too corny and contrived for me. Keep at it, and thanks for the effort.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I'm not a big fan of the supernatural ones. This one was good, though. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES!! We oughta make one of those...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Comes across as a real ST1956 story too. Well done!!

You are writing just like him. Heavens! What am l going to do if there ends up being two of you out there, Saddletramp1956 and Pseudo Saddletramp1956. Could we be that lucky?

Keep up the good work. Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unique concept. But I struggled to derive any meaning out of the story because….well…the catharsis of what cheating does to any relationship suddenly was not permanent. That seemed to rob any story about cheating and consequences of its juice.

.

Well written, though.

.

4 ****

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I loved the story but I got messed up a couple times about when things were happening. Absolutely love the tie-in to ST's world! 4*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Weird but kinda fun.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Well, you promised over the top!

It was! But it was a fun read. Thanks for writing, and using some of SaddleTramp’s world. Kinda makes me wanna buy a horse. Go out to a target range. Smoke a Marlboro.

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

The premise of this is good and I like where it could possibly go. Anyone that says "well written" should have their eyes checked. This was very poorly written, and almost feels completely unedited, a first rough draft even. I wanted to cheer for the two, as they get a second chance to fix their mistakes and do right by their families, but the writing made me want to skim the last whole page. They become friends and save some strange woman in a bar? Paying it forward is okay, but it's straying into irrelevance at that point for me.

I enjoyed the tie in to ST and his universe, and hope the next chapters are better edited.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

A cantor of brandy is a decanter of brandy. Your word choice had me flummoxed for a bit. Still reading page 1, and I like what I see.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

A fine story. You did ST1956 right by his characters. 5 stars

/

Some minor editing issues. And the correct spelling for wah-la is voilà.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story that was very much in the saddletramp style. You did a great job with your “take back” machine in giving these cheating wives a chance to avoid destroying their lives. All LW stories are fantasies, and these were happy fantasies.

MVarroMVarroover 2 years ago

Sorry, but there is just one Saddletramp. Thanks for the effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I can't help you build that unfuck machine, can I at least be a distributor and set up dealers in the Northeast? Told ya it was a smash, ST1956 thinks so, too!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

You are an excellent storyteller!!! This was a great homage to ST1956. Thank you sir!!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Great story! ST1956 should be proud. Thanks for writing and continue to do so.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

OH HELL YEA! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent stories and a great way to fit both into one! I hope there are additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. This is simply awful. If you think this is erotic, you have problems.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A silly idea, but, it works how you have written it,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"The latest statistics show that 60 percent of women admit to cheating and 40 percent of men. And we are seeing the destruction of many families."

====> lol what crock. 29% of married men by their 40s or 50s have at least one extramarital affair. 19% of women (though a 50% increase in 20 years). Millenials has a much lower divorce rate than Boomers. These are all facts. For infidelities in any exclusive relationship of any type (doesn't have to be vagibal sex) the numbers rise to 58% and 54%. 75% of married men would cheat if they had a guarantee they would nit be found out. 68% for women. Get the facts. Seriously.

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Great Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories