The Unholy Whale Ch. 04

Story Info
How to train your ninja.
7.8k words
4.63
11k
17
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

Chapter 4 Destruction

Her performance was abysmal today! Missing cue after cue, a frustrated Xue Mei eventually excused herself, halfway through rehearsal, telling the other "Bitches" she felt sick. While she began to pack up her stuff, Lisa gave her weird looks. The singer made an attempt to approach Xue Mei, probably sensing that something more than a bad jam session was bothering the Chinese girl. However, Xue Mei nodded a short goodbye to the girls and left them behind. She really, really needed some time alone! Time to think.

Walking through the rainy streets on her way home, clutching her umbrella decorated with femininity symbols, Xue Mei's thoughts wandered back to yesterday. The queer feeling she had felt when her neighbor's strong hands wrapped around her from behind. He had asked her out! Her heartbeat quickened when she thought about it. "It was really weird of him to do that, right? Right?!" But his touch and how he held on to her—not letting go until she struggled a bit—made her feel needed. She felt so good to be needed by someone like him...

She grew up in a very traditional household. Although her parents had mellowed out considerably over the years, as moderate as they had become even the attempt to tell them that she was "sort of kind of" going out with an American girl would most assuredly lead to them forcing her to get on the next plane home. "Perhaps they would disown her?" Xue Mei thought, only half-joking.

Back home in China, she knew her mom and dad had a veritable crowd of potential suitors waiting for her. If her parents found out what she had been up to, playing modern rock music and fooling around, they would certainly waste no time in setting up dates so she got to know those men better. She recognized that they were all rich men with a good reputation, all of them eager to be in good standing with her father. She sighed, accidentally stepping in yet another water puddle. What girl wouldn't want to rebel against parents like that? Parents that treated their daughter like a piece of meat to be bargained for and married off to strengthen the bonds between influential families? But did her dislike for her father and the idiot suitors he had lined up for her, all eager to curry his favor, necessarily mean she should get a girlfriend? Why was she even hanging out with Lisa in the first place?

Hurrying home under the pouring rain, her umbrella barely keeping her dry, her mind filled with old memories. She remembered fondly how she, as a little girl had sat in the garden together with her grandmother—the kindest and wisest woman Xue Mei had ever known. She had admired her grandmother's weathered face while the old woman sipped tea from a cup decorated with green and red flowers. Grandmother had allowed her a taste of the expensive tea, the old woman's kind eyes filled with pride over her granddaughter. When she accepted the offered cup, the old woman had held on to her hand, and whispered "Find yourself a kind and respectful husband, Xue Mei. Because a good husband means a young woman's happiness."

The memory hit her like a lightning bolt in the rain! "Why did she spend all this time on punk rock and performing at wild parties where she didn't feel like she belonged anyway?!"

When she had arrived in America she had decided to keep an open mind and to try a different life compared to what she knew in her old country. But everything had happened so fast and she was not even sure what she was doing anymore. She stared at her black painted nails clutching the umbrella, the female power symbols above her doing a lousy job protecting her from the pouring rain. She sighed. "Who was she really?" Memories of Lisa, drunkenly making out with her, the mouth pushing against hers tasting bitter of alcohol and cigarettes. Just the memory made her feel disgust now!! And then, she thought of her tall neighbor's embrace again. His strong arms around her and how it made her feel safe when she thought back on it. Flustered, she realized that she distinctly remembered how something other than his strong arms had pushed against her. The hardness in his pants touching her while he embraced her. Despite the cold rain, she blushed and felt heat in her cheeks thinking about it. She tried to force her thoughts somewhere else, but if she was completely honest with herself, she could not deny that his hardness against her soft body also made her curious. Was that hard, most secret part of a man, also important to a married woman's happiness, grandmother?

She was still a virgin, with no real experience of love before coming to America. While they were making out Lisa had tried to push her further, despite Xue Mei's protests that she wasn't ready. Reflecting back on it now, the way Lisa acted sometimes was way too pushy and annoying! Wasn't that type of behavior and nagging for sex basically the same as the patriarchal rape culture that The Wicked Bitches of the East were supposed to fight against?! Xue Mei's head was spinning from all the new thoughts and impulses as she kept walking, holding onto her guitar and umbrella, almost home now.

She climbed the stairs, soaked to the bone. "Much good you are..." she thought as she glanced at her useless and dumb trash umbrella. Her clothes dripping from the rain, she unlocked her door. As she did, memories of yesterday came flashing back again. It was impossible for her to ignore the memory of the hardness she had felt pressed against her! Feeling her neighbor's warm breath next to her ear, as he wouldn't let her go. The memory did make her feel... excited. Was that right?

As she was in the middle of stripping off her wet clothes, getting ready for a shower she noticed how her phone lit up. "Ugh, Lisa?" She thought as she reached out to check the message. She almost dropped the phone from surprise when she saw it came from the man that had been racing through her mind all day! She sat down on her bed, in the middle of undress and read the message.

"Hey, what's up?"

"What did he mean by sending her a message like that!? After asking her out yesterday? Did he expect her to give him an answer already?" Remembering yesterday she was once again unable to stop herself from acknowledging the feeling of his hard package pressed against her body, against her butt. What was that feeling?!

"You doing ok? You seemed kind of stressed yesterday?" A new message lit up her phone soon after the first one. The message warmed her, warmed her heart, despite her currently chilled body. He cared so much about her!

"hi! thx 4 asking, im fine tho" She replied, making sure to add a few silly stickers after the message to let him know she was totally fine.

"Nice! Haven't seen those emotes in a while. Talk to you later, I'm here if you need to talk."

"thx"

Messaging with him, she was once again brought back to yesterday. The feeling of this man and his hard body pressed against her. Why couldn't she let go of the feeling? She shook her head. And why did just thinking of his hard penis make her feel so good?

The Simulacrum's thoughts suddenly ceased as the world around her collapsed. The false copy of Xue Mei that had been plagued by all these new thoughts and doubts about itself simply did not exist anymore. It, and thus the girl known as Xue Mei, had never existed, except in its true role, as a slave and servant, called by her Summoner.

***

I had enjoyed a delicious home cooked breakfast from Jenny this morning; Jenny's cooking was just as great as advertised! Though even better than than the quality of her food was the gusto and enthusiasm she had shown while she had pranced around the kitchen, wearing the nude apron costume I had dressed her up in her yesterday. Humming the intro song to a currently airing anime while whisking eggs, she sent her tremendous boobs bouncing in and out under the thin fabric of the apron she wore.

While waiting for my food, I had been sitting by the kitchen table, admiring Jenny's bare ass while she was skipping around the kitchen, almost nude. My little sister made sure to glance back at me, from time to time. Every time her eyes had met mine, they shone with devotion and joy; never before had my little sister looked at me with such an expression. It was as if simply cooking for and doting over her older brother meant true bliss for my new-and-improved Jenny.

At least cooking and caring for me was enough to make her blissful until I had gotten up from the table and bent her over the kitchen counter, letting her know how turned on it made me to have such a sexy Korean slut of a little sister serve me.

In the half hour or so that followed, I had thoroughly enjoyed my little-sister-turned-sextoy's body, bending her over various kitchen appliances, lifting her lithe body as I thrusted into her against the wall, ending it all by fucking her tits while she laid bare for me on the kitchen table. Through it all, Jenny was ecstatic to be used to satisfy my desires and in the end, both her, me and my apartment had once again turned into a mess of shiny milk, sweat and cum.

After a shower for me and a "refresh" of Jenny by unsummoning and resummoning her, I sat in my sofa, lazily browsing my phone like I had spent so many afternoons before. What made this common occurrence much different from usual was however that my beautiful Asian little sister, now once again wearing her whore Japanese schoolgirl uniform, lied flat on her belly on the sofa, reading one of my old manga. Her small body was resting on the giant naked boobs that she had affectionately placed on my lap. While browsing my phone, I absentmindedly placed my other hand on her ass, barely covered by small striped panties, and squeezed it. Jenny gasped, squirming in my lap, hardly focusing on her comic book anymore.

Jenny's moan made me think back to Xue Mei's quivering body, as she was begging for release yesterday. It was such an unbelievable rush to use the Soul Deck on a woman I desired! The surprise of her turning into a "Shinobi of Justice" and the threat on my life she had issued before her world reset did make me feel uneasy though. The attributes on the card made it clear that Xue Mei would certainly be some sort of kinky ninja straight out of a hentai. But even they could be dangerous, right? Therefore, I hadn't dared to summon her yet and had instead spent last night playing video games until I fell asleep. Even though I was now in the soul trapping business, I still had my hobbies to take care of.

Looking down on my sister who was smothering my lap with her tits while she was snuggling me, enjoying how I absentmindedly groped her ass, I realized that I still barely understood how the magic I had been granted worked. I needed to figure this out.

"Jenny?"

"H-hai Onii-chan~?" She looked up at me, her face flushed from the attention of my hand on her ass and her bare breasts against me. I noticed that she was still holding the comic book in one hand, a cliche straight guy's harem manga. Did she chose to read it because she thought that it would please me to see her read it, or was that kind of smut her own preference after I had changed her? Did it even matter?

"Your last name is Sakamoto, right?"

"Hai... that's ahh~ r-right desu." She moaned softly, lying on my lap while I continued to playfully squeeze her firm butt.

"That's not the same last name as mine. But I guess we are still siblings because you are my stepsister?"

"I am your imouto." She corrected me, seeming a little hurt I was so insensitive to use a proper English word when referring to her.

"Well whatever, you dumb weeb. But why is your last name a Japanese name like Sakamoto? Aren't your parents Korean?"

My sister, still looking up at me, opened her mouth as if to give me an answer. But no answer came, she tilted her head slightly as if the question puzzled her—her cute mouth still open. A sweet gasp came from it when I pinched her round butt to call attention to my question.

"Ahhh~! I... I... don't know... wakarimasen?" Despite her distress I could tell Jenny made an earnest effort to answer my question, as always eager to please. "Gomenasai, Onii-chan, I don't know why I don't remember anything about my parents. If y-you say that they are Korean, that must be correct. All I... a-all I know is that I am an imouto that loves and adores and wants to please my Onii-chan. I am always full of energy. My interests are sports, cooking, anime, manga and Japanese video games." She smiled at me while she told me this, seeming to be perfectly content giving such a strange description of herself.

Holy shit! To describe herself she basically just quoted the attributes I had "engraved upon her soul" when using the Soul Deck. The more it dawned on me how utterly my sister had changed after she had come in contact with the Soul Deck, the more I came to appreciate the absolute power of the dark gift I had received from Japan. As Azrael had explained to me, imprinting on a soul meant changing a being's very core. Not being able to recall her parents or even her heritage, should logically fill Jenny with some sort of existential dread, but instead she beamed up at me, content with her current existence as my plaything. I needed to try another experiment.

With Jenny's almost naked body on top of me in the sofa, I turned on the TV and began playing an episode of a pretty recent hentai series I had enjoyed. "Revenge of the Support Hero" told the story of a weak mage who discovered great powers that he used to take revenge on the people who had wronged him.

"Hey Jenny, let's watch this." I told her as the theme song started playing. Jenny's eyes lit up as soon as she heard the Japanese opening theme and she did her best to hum along while my hand still gently massaged her behind. Her striped panties were soaked, her body ready and willing for me if I so desired.

The episode we watched featured the Support Hero feigning to be his old weak self until he finally got the haughty and cruel princess alone in her bedroom, ready to sexually torture him and harvest his magic energies as she had done many times before. Only this time, to a bombastic and triumphant soundtrack, the hero reversed the princess' magic spell, trapping her in a powerless state while he began to exact his revenge. The torture and sex that followed eventually ended with the Support Hero using his great magic to reshape the princess' body and mind, enlarging her breasts and ass whilst giving her the personality of a weak-willed, sniveling peasant girl that would love him and follow his orders, erasing her old personalty of a stuck-up and bitchy princess-type.

During the episode, Jenny had been intently watching, taking it all in. As the hero got the princess alone and had his way with her, she began clinging to me, moaning and kissing me, clearly imagining herself in the role of the abused princess. When the episode ended, she was more than excited, her hand had slipped under my underwear, tugging at my hard dick—she needed it inside of her. As much as I wanted to fuck her right then and there, I still needed to do a little more research however.

"What did you think, Jenny?" I asked while I slid one finger under her tight panties into her completely soaked cunt.

"Ahhn... watching that with you... it's s-so exciting Onii-chan... waku waku, doki doki! I want you to make love to me hard—use me—like in the a-anime..!" She whispered while she pushed herself harder against me. She moved her small hand grasping at my dick back and forth while she swung her gigantic torpedoes up and down.

"Did it... did anything seem familiar to you, you pervy slut of a little sister?" I gave a strained reply as my finger slid up and down inside her needing cunt.

"N-nooo... I've never w-watched it before..." She moaned, pushing herself as hard as she could against my hand to allow my finger to pierce so deep into her as was possible.

"What if... What if the reason you are a happy sextoy for your brother now is because of the magic powers I told you about? What if I have changed you from an annoying bitch of a little sister who always thought she knew best to how you are now, in the same manner the princess was remade into the Support Hero's slave and lover in the anime?" I asked while Jenny was busy impaling herself on my finger. I had no idea what kind of response I could expect from her. Would she freak out?

As soon as Jenny heard me utter this, her pussy cramped against my finger so hard I felt as if her athletic body and thighs would break my hand. Her entire body tensed, and then began to shake violently on top of my lap as a heavy orgasm took complete control over her.

"Onegai, Onii-chan... my... my h-head!" She managed to beg despite the complete pleasure she felt. I obliged by placing my other hand on top of her head and stroked her hair. That prompted what seemed like another, even stronger orgasm. My smoking hot Asian sister's body quivered and shook, rubbing her tits against me, lost to pleasure, wailing nonsense for several minutes. The aftershocks of the orgasm kept her out of commission for an even longer time, as her previously tense body laid collapsed and twitching on top of me on the sofa. I kept my hands affectionately on her head and butt, respectively, until she finally began to stir awake. Jenny looked up at me—and it was as if she saw me for the first time. Tears of happiness from her beautiful dark eyes rolled down her cheeks.

"Onii-chan..." She tasted the word, simply saying it seemed to fill her with reverence. "I-I... don't know if what you said before was true or not. But I know you have magic powers. Simply... simply imagining that you have used your maho on your imotou, to make her more pleasing to you. It is true happiness... shiawase..." She paused, savoring what she had just said. "Onii-chan, please, if you can! If there is anything you are not happy with, change me more! Motto! I need to be more pleasing to you!"

Damn, this was just too much. My completely brainwashed little sister—remade into an ideal toy of a girl for my pleasure—was begging me to change her even more for my own enjoyment.

With my mind reeling from the implications of what Jenny had said, my little sister slid her body down from the sofa and knelt down in front of me as she pulled my pants down. She was exhausted but both needed to and wanted to make me feel even better. She once again wrapped one of her hands around my dick, making sure I got a good view as I looked down at the obedient slut placing her cute Asian face next to my hungry dick. Her uncanny bolted-on tits juxtaposed against the innocent face.

"Onii-chan, may I?" She asked as she opened her soft mouth, letting her her warm breath fall on my manhood. This was just too perfect. But if I gave it to my sister again it would take even longer until I could learn more of the Soul Deck. And perhaps see the demon Azrael again?

"You are finally the perfect little sister I always wanted, Jenny!" I told her as I gently bounced my hard dick against her soft lips. "But I need to do some more experiments first. Your older brother is a mighty Summoner now and I cannot be afraid of my own powers!" She smiled back at me, content while my dick bounced into her face whilst I ruffled her soft hair with my hand. I then dismissed her and she was gone.

***

Immediately regretting cockblocking myself like a chump, I pulled out my phone. My dick was still hard and in need of release. "The Soul Deck and mastering its magic powers was more important than fucking my sister's warm and willing mouth!" I tried to convince myself. I messaged Xue Mei.

"Hey, what's up?" As horny as I was I felt curious of how her Simulacrum would react if I showed it my hard dick, considering the eyes she (it?) gave me yesterday. I waited a while for a reply that never came, then sent another message.

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers