The Unholy Whale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master..."

The naked titty monster bowed her head low, and prostrated herself in deep dogeza on the floor in front of me. Her cat ears twitched slightly. She pressed herself up against the floor, her gigantic tits spilling out under her like huge pillows, while she pressed her forehead against the floor before me. Then, she looked up at me, her Master, with devotion. Unconditional devotion. She seemed manic.

"Master! I understand my purpose now. I exist to be your plaything to do with as you please. My weak self is no match for you. I cannot fight you. I cannot escape you. You are my superior in all things. Please use me however you see fit!" When she asked for me to use her, her eyes were completely focused on my rock hard cock. "May I please you, Master?"

"Proceed." I nodded at my slave.

She began to lick across my shaft. With every lick, she planted a kiss on my dick. While she displayed her total devotion, I could not resist to rub her soaked and shiny breasts and nipples. My hands touched her tits just as she was about to plant another loving kiss on the the tip of my penis. The pleasure my hands gave her when they dug into her tit flesh interrupted her gentle kiss, as a her mouth plopped open and she moaned long and hard while waves of pleasure pulsed through her—the slave filled with purpose from her Master enjoying her body. Not giving her time to recover, I grabbed the back of her head and I jammed my dick into her open and moaning wet mouth. Xue Mei's eyes rolled back into her head, the girl was overcome by excitement of her mouth being used like a fuckhole for her Master.

I bounced her head back and forth on my hard dick, pushing deep into her throat with every thrust. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the ninja who had "tried to kill me" minutes ago now gag on it. Xue Mei, my lesbian neighbor, now a slave to my cock; she had resigned her body and soul as playthings for me to enjoy. With every thrust into her, her giant tits flopped about, spraying her with lewd milk. The lactating tits, together with the cat ears I had forced on top of her head made Xue Mei look less of a woman with dreams and ambitions and more of a toy. My toy—to fuck and play with as I desired.

After a few hard, deep strokes all the way to the end of my shaft, I pulled out to release my seed over my dominated woman's engorged tits. As I came on her, the slut attempted to please me by cupping her tits to pool the cum in-between them, but she was too out of it out to be able to do more than weakly rub her tits together. Cum dribbled down from her ample tits onto her legs as she still sat seiza beneath me. My obedient slave, in the place she belonged.

She had definitely, certainly and without a doubt lost to my dick.