The Unicorn Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later she returned to give wash Penny, a clean and pristine unitard and give her another bowl of 'unicorn food'.

And so it went of for days. Penny learned how to walk more confidently and the dressing was removed to expose her brand to the world. After the session one day Julia gave her a through wash and a clean unitard. She returned later wearing a stunning red floor length evening dress.

"It's time to show you off," she said and led Penny back into the house.

They walked through the corridors and Penny found herself back in the gallery. This time it was filled with people in formal wear. There were delighted gasps as Penny entered the room. Soon the crowd was fussing over her, touching her, stroking her and Julia even allowed the bit to be removed so they could feed her pastries.

"She's so lovely," one of them said, "Julia, will you be putting her up for auction?"

"Oh no," replied Julia, "Penelope is going to be staying with me forever."

End

12