The Unicorn Pt. 05

Story Info
Collin discovers Aodhan's secret and joins in.
4.7k words
4.88
3.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: male pregnancy, male breasts, milking, partner breastfeeding, breeding kink, pregnancy kink, sex with a sleeping partner, partner sharing, deep throat bj

When Aodhan woke the next morning, it seemed to him that his skin was clearer and smoother than ever, like warm satin beneath his fingers when he let them trace down the line of his throat, over his blossoming breasts, and along the curve of his pregnant belly.

A side effect of bathing in the unicorn's seed the night before, no doubt.

After being so saturated in it Aodhan still felt strangely sated in a way dawn rarely left him these days. Normally the fear of the unknown returned come morning light, but for the moment the man knew only peace as he lay naked atop his bed.

His child stirred within him and Aodhan watched the surface of his stomach shift subtly in the warm, golden light pouring in through his cottage window, the bliss of knowing he'd been successfully bred by his mighty prince temporarily stifling the lingering trepidation he felt at the state he had found himself in.

He would bear the unicorn a fine, strong child, he was certain of it...

A cloud passed over the sun, throwing the room into shadow and cooling Aodhan's ardor enough to return his good sense. Disgust at his own empty-headed desire to be of use to the creature that had raped him and left its seed in him gave Aodhan the strength to sit up and force himself out of bed.

He was losing himself, he knew it-- losing himself to the all-encompassing ecstasy of the Prince of the Deep Forest's affection. The approval of such a creature as the unicorn-- to be desired by him, even if only for his body and the child growing within it, was intoxicating. The strength of will needed to resist the allure of that twisted affection was something Aodhan knew, in his heart of hearts, he did not have.

If he had, he never would have wound up as a fae's broodmare in the first place.

Aodhan went to get dressed only to find his shirt barely buttoned up over his newly expanded chest. Worse, his breasts ached, and when the man looked at them in the mirror he realized they'd become swollen with milk once more despite being drained just the evening before. He stood before the mirror and tried to take a breath to calm himself but the resulting expansion of his chest was too much for his shirt and the buttons he had managed to do up sprang open once more, allowing his breasts to spill obscenely out of his top.

"Oh god," Aodhan moaned, horrified but intensely aroused. His hands raised on their own, as if possessed, and pulled at his thick, sensitive nipples so Aodhan shuddered in arousal. His sweet, clear, opalescent milk sprang forth to wet his fingers at the slightest touch and Aodhan sucked them clean without thinking, relishing the taste.

The man repeated the motion and tasted himself again, but knew he needed more-- knew he couldn't wait until dusk to relieve the almost agonizing pressure that had built up in them.

Aodhan looked frantically around his cottage and practically stumbled to his kitchen table where a wide goblet stood alone at its center. The fact that he had never seen the thing before, let alone owned it, did not occur to the man as he leaned over the table, bloated stomach bumping against its edge, and dragged the goblet towards him.

Aching for release, Aodhan bent over, took a nipple in each hand and began to milk himself ruthlessly into the goblet, clear fluid gushing out to fill its silver bowl with every tug. A low, animal groan escaped escaped the man and continued to do so as he worked mindlessly to relieve the pressure in his tits. Aodhan made more noise about it than any goat or cow he'd ever milked, all coherent thought eradicated by the all-consuming pleasure of having his nipples relentlessly manhandled like a stubborn cow's udder.

"Hooouuugh," he moaned gutturally, the inhuman sound rolling up from deep in his throat as the goblet threatened to overflow with his strange milk. The worst of the pressure had been relieved, though, and Aodhan began to regain some coherence even as he leisurely dragged at his dripping nipples. "God have mercy on me, my body has a whore's own cravings..." he panted, flushed and ashamed but cock painfully rigid beneath his belly, completely eclipsed from view by it's massive swell.

Just as he was looking about for something to grind against for some relief, Aodhan heard a voice call his name-- a familiar voice.

Collin.

Panic burned through Aodhan and immediately killed his hard-on as cold reality settled in around him again.

"Aodhan?" Collin called from outside, voice carrying in through the empty window while Aodhan fought his tits back into his shirt and did up what buttons he could.

It was a little easier now, thanks to his filling the strange goblet almost to the brim, but that did nothing to hide his burgeoning belly. Aodhan stepped towards his bed in search of a sweater, anything, and settled for his quilt a split second before Collin's handsome face peered in through the window at him.

"There you are," the man said, sounding relieved. "I was just walking past and heard some sounds... you okay in here? Aisling asked me to look in on you when I stopped for lunch." His bright eyes lit on the blanket draped hurriedly around Aodhan and his brow furrowed as he asked, "Still not feeling well?"

"Oh, I-- you just caught me up getting up from a nap. I had the strangest dream, maybe I made some noise in my sleep?" Aodhan hurried to suggest. He stepped closer to the window in an attempt to hide his belly. "But you-- how is work? It's warm out today, can I get you something to drink?" the man asked, eyes drinking in Collin's handsome features, panic fading with the other man's nearness.

Collin had a flushed look about him, like he'd been out in the sun, and Aodhan longed to kiss him, like he might taste summer on the man's lips if he only kissed him deep enough.

Distracted from his concern by Aodhan's sudden closeness, worry was replaced by fascination in Collin's eyes. "I...well I'd hate to trouble you but I am awfully parched," the man said and Aodhan smiled.

"No trouble at all," he insisted and turned away from the window and started towards the kitchen. It had been his intention to fetch the pitcher of water he kept there, but somehow he found himself returning with the strange goblet instead. "Here, try this," Aodhan said with a beneficent smile and offered it to Collin like a priest would a communion cup, quilt still draped loosely around his pregnant frame.

Collin accepted it with a quizzical look. "What is it?" he asked, but didn't wait for an answer before he took a sip and swallowed. A look of astonishment overtook his face when he lowered the cup and said, "It's delicious," then immediately went back for more.

Jubilant exhilaration blossomed in Aodhan while he watched, transfixed, as Collin proceeded to guzzle down the contents of the goblet to the very last drop. His arousal returned full force and Aodhan found himself breathless when Collin swallowed the last mouthful and wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

There was a peculiar, distant light burning in the man's eyes when his gaze met Aodhan's-- beautiful and insatiable. "Is there more?" Collin asked.

The change in Collin's eyes called to something in kind within Aodhan-- that part of him that had been changed by the fae and his repeated coupling with the unicorn. "Of course," he said, smile easy and inviting when he fixed it on his guest. "Come inside and you can have all you like."

~~~

Whatever it was Aodhan had fed Collin tasted better than any wine or ale to ever pass his lips and left him feeling like he could dance on starlight if only the man asked him to.

He'd thought Aodhan had been looking particularly fine despite having only just risen from bed when he met the man at the window, and the feeling only intensified when he entered his house and found him waiting.

Before Collin could say anything, Aodhan allowed the blanket he'd had draped around him fall to the floor, exposing a body so changed the man could scarcely believe his eyes. Aodhan had always been a slender man, but now he sported a massive belly that jutted out from his narrow frame like a new mother in her six month of pregnancy.

Horror at the inexplicable change in his old friend tried to raise its head but was smothered before it could gain any traction when Aodhan raised his fine, long fingered hands to undo the straining buttons of his shirt and revealed the most perfect set of breasts Collin had ever laid eyes on. They were big and full, but still perky as a virgin's with thick, stiff nipples prime for suckling.

A clear, opalescent liquid, same as what had filled the goblet Collin had so eagerly drained, pearled and then dripped free from their tips and a groan of soft, unutterable longing rose up in Collin and poured out from between his lips to fill the air between them.

It was utterly shameless of Collin, but Aodhan only smiled and spread his hands in silent offering. "Come," he murmured, soft and alluring. "I said you could have all you like, did I not?"

Aodhan barely had time to take a seat on the edge of his bed before Collin was kneeling at his feet, grasping at the man's full breasts so his nipples freely leaked, hardly believing such perfection could be real. An ineffable hunger overtook the man and he latched onto the nearest nipple then sucked with a single-minded intensity that bordered on the voracious. Aodhan's milk gushed across Collin's tongue and he swallowed, breathing heavily through his nose as he pressed his face deep into the soft tissue of the man's breast to coax out more, and at greater volume.

Again and again Collin swallowed, filling his belly with the other man's unearthly nectar and all the while Aodhan's moans and gasps of pleasure filled his ears like the sweetest music.

When the flow began to slacken and slow, Aodhan stroked his hand over Collin's hair and coaxed him to swap to his other breast. "There's more here-- take it. Take it all," he invited sweetly, a soft sigh escaping him when Collin did as he was told.

Collin continued to feed-- mouth sucking fervently at Aodhan's swollen nipple while he squeezed at the pillowy tissue of his breast with one hand to coax its contents out faster, eager to fill his belly with him. At the same time, his other hand began to rove freely over Aodhan's massive belly-- his skin stretched taut over...whatever it was growing inside of him.

The...child... stirred under Collin's palm and the man felt an inexplicable jealously spark and begin to burn through him.

Overcome with a new need, the man rose and pushed Aodhan back onto the bed and straddled his hips. "What did this to you?" he wondered aloud, not really expecting an answer from the flushed and breathless man beneath him.

God on high but Aodhan was beautiful. The way his breasts settled now he was laid out on his back, his perfect skin, his gravid belly...

Aroused beyond all rationality, Collin ground the hard line of his cock against the underside of Aodhan's stomach while he let his big, calloused hands rove across its surface. "What fell beast did you whore yourself out to to wind up with such a body?" he demanded and fumbled his cock free of his pants so he feel him, skin-to-skin. "If I'd known you could look like this I would have bred you myself! Have my fill of those milky tits while you moan like a bitch in heat, my child growing in your belly..."

"Collin," Aodhan moaned, hands fisted in the sheets beneath him while the other man rutted against his stomach. "I wanted you to-- I always wanted your baby in me." He shuddered as a gush of wetness soaked his aching hole and he rolled his hips in an attempt to encourage Collin inside. "You never wanted me! But now... now you want me, don't you Collin? I'm beautiful, right?" Aodhan panted wantonly, grasping at his breasts and stomach to accentuate the curves granted him by his unholy coupling with a creature beyond mortal ken.

He was beautiful, more beautiful than anything Collin had ever laid eyes on, but he was past the point of coherent speech to answer him with words. No longer satisfied with mere grinding, Collin kicked free of his pants and forced Aodhan further up the bed. All he could think of was the child growing in the other man and distant memories of childhood tales told by candlelight about people that walked into the forest and came back... different. Something had changed Aodhan's body and Collin wanted to feel it.

He grabbed the pregnant man by the knees and lifted his legs then pushed the head of his cock against Aodhan's hole. It was wet as a cunt and twitched like it was trying to pull him inside so Collin obliged with a hard thrust of his hips that left him buried to the hilt in the other man's body. Aodhan groaned at the sudden spreading of his asshole but took Collin with ease.

The hot, silken heat of Aodhan's body around Collin's cock was almost enough to make the man come on the spot, but he reined in the impulse and began thrusting hard and fast without any sort of preamble. The force of it made Aodhan's tits and belly both bounce until Collin leaned forward and grabbed the former for leverage, making Aodhan cry out.

Rather than beg for mercy, though, Aodhan spread his legs wider and pleaded for more.

Collin lost himself completely in the cascade of pleasure Aodhan's pregnant body granted him as they coupled, writhing together on the man's bed, fucking the day away. Load after load of Collin's seed was poured into Aodhan's grasping hole but it never seemed to be enough to sate him. Collin couldn't get enough either, his rapacious appetite for the other man's body, his breasts in particular, kept him coming back for more-- suckling at the pregnant man's increasingly swollen nipples while they coupled, the nourishing elixir they produced allowing him to keep going long past the point his balls should have been completely drained.

Eventually, though, even that wasn't enough to keep him going, and with one last, stuttering jerk of his hips, Collin collapsed onto the bed beside Aodhan-- dead asleep.

~~~

Sated for the time being, Aodhan dozed, limbs entangled with Collin's while he absently stroked the sleeping man's hair. He'd dreamed of this moment since he was a boy newly realizing his unrequited feelings for a friend who'd only ever had eyes for the girl next door.

Triumph and satisfaction both blossomed in Aodhan's chest just behind his ribs as he looked down at Collin, whose head rested against his shoulder, lips occasionally finding their way to Aodhan's nipple in his sleep. Collin sucked reflexively at the tender bud of flesh while he dreamed and Aodhan was forced to bite back a moan of pleasure lest he wake the other man prematurely. That didn't stop him from playing with his other nipple to match his partner's suckling, though, and despite having been filled repeatedly over the course of the afternoon, Aodhan's cunt soon began to ache for more.

"You're so greedy," he moaned softly aloud, though whether at himself, Collin, or the child in his womb even he couldn't have said. Aodhan's libido had never been anything out of the ordinary until the unicorn had planted ins seed in him, and one would think being successfully impregnated would muffle any further mating urges-- but the opposite had proven true.

He and Collin had fucked for hours and yet Aodhan still craved more. The man's seed was actively dripping from his pussy but it wasn't enough.

His body yearned for his mate.

Twilight settled over the room and the door opened, revealing a tall, beautiful man Aodhan didn't recognize yet still knew despite the change his body had undergone.

"There you are, beloved," the unicorn said with a beneficent smile as he stepped into the room. He had taken the aspect of a man-- an impossibly handsome man over six feet tall with striking features, a long nose, and silvery eyes. His silken hair fell past his shoulders in a soft cascade of snow white the same shade as his perfect skin. The unicorn had a strong, lean build that was left on fully display by the gossamer robes draped freely about him, glittering and transparent as morning dew on a spider's web.

The only thing about the unicorn that wasn't as pale as the moonlight that began to filter through the open window was his cock, which retained it's equine shape and stretched nearly to his knee beneath the fall of his robe, just as black as the rest of him was white.

"My prince," Aodhan breathed, relief flooding him in a wave as he laid eyes on his mate, despite being caught flat on his back with another man's seed still inside of him, the perpetrator sleeping at his side.

Most would have been terrified to be caught in such a position, but Aodhan felt only gladness at his mate's arrival, and apparently the same could be said for their child, as it stirred mightily within the man the moment the unicorn drew close.

The unicorn came to stop beside the bed and leaned down to press a lingering kiss to the pregnant man's lips while he stroked his tremendous belly. The child within gradually calmed under his touch but took long enough that Aodhan had begun to sweat with the intensity of it, though he only barely registered the pain in the face of the pleasure it, and his mate's kiss brought him while he lay there-- Collin all but forgotten at his side.

"I see you found yourself some company," the unicorn said when he eventually straightened again and Aodhan recalled he was, indeed, in bed with another man.

"I get lonely in the daylight hours without you, my prince," Aodhan confessed and reached up towards the unicorn again, longing for more of his touch. Nothing fulfilled or sated him the way his prince could, after all. "But he is nothing compared to you."

The unicorn smiled again and caught Aodhan's hand then brought it to his lips. "Of course he isn't. You need not fear, my love-- what care have I who you lay with when my child is already in your belly?" Here he laid his hand on Aodhan's stomach again and the man's breath hitched at his touch. Reflexively he spread his legs and rolled his hips a little in silent invitation for the unicorn to take him-- but for once the fae did not jump at the chance.

Instead, he turned his gaze to Collin, who had rolled onto his back, and the unicorn asked, "This one is special to you, no? You allowed him to partake of your blessings quite generously-- my court would be jealous."

Realizing the unicorn meant the seeming elixir his breasts produced in place of milk, Aodhan didn't bother to deny the fact he'd allowed Collin to gorge himself. "It felt right. It felt good to see him so hungry for me after watching him be sated by another for so long."

The unicorn chuckled and moved around to the other side of the bed where Collin lay, then proceeded to grab the man and drag him to the edge so his head dangled off the edge of the mattress. "I see," he said and opened his robes, revealing the long, thick line of his black equine cock. It was smaller than when he was in his natural form, but still a great deal bigger than a human's, particularly in length. "Then I shall seal the hold you have on him already so he will be yours forever. There will be times we must be apart-- it will not hurt for you to have a companion to keep you company in my absence." The unicorn took his semi-hard dick in one hand and tapped it lightly against Collins lips then used his other to prize open the man's mouth. "Perhaps after our child is born, or even the next, I'll allow him to breed you-- the coupling of two fae-touched such as yourself would no doubt produce an interesting offspring."

Aodhan lay and watched as his mate carefully lined himself up and began to force the broad, flat head of his massive cock past Collins lips then deeper into his slack mouth. Rather than feel betrayed by the display, the man felt only elation. "Truly, my prince, you would grant me such a gift? A second child of yours as well as his?" he asked, enraptured by the sight of his mate taking his lover's mouth.

12