The Unicorn Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unicorn's benevolent smile returned as he gazed on Aodhan with a glowing fondness. "Of course, my brightest star. Bearing my children is your duty now as my consort-- and will be for the rest of your days. I am a benevolent creature, however-- your life with me will be long indeed, I do not mind if you bear other children on occasion so long as mine take priority." He glanced down at Collin, whose throat had begun to expand visibly to accommodate the unicorn's cock as inch after inch of it was forced past the man's lips.

No doubt under some spell, Collin did not wake under the unicorn's ministrations, even once the prince had managed to fully sheath his full length inside the man. It was a good thing, Aodhan thought as he watched, transfixed, that his mate had started the process while he was only semi-hard. He knew from experience that the broad head of the unicorn's fully-erect dick would never have fit past Collin's teeth if he had, but now it was lodged somewhere deep in the man's throat, which had expanded visibly to accommodate the prince's incredible girth.

A soft groan radiated up from deep in the unicorn's chest as he began to thrust his hips, the surface of Collin's throat undulating hypnotically as the head of the prince's dick raced obscenely up and down the length of the human's esophagus.

Aodhan's hand found it's way to his own cock, though he had to strain a little to reach around the mighty girth of his own belly to do it, and he began to jerk himself off while he watched the unicorn force himself on his unconscious lover. How lucky Collin was, Aodhan thought wistfully as he watched and stroked himself with one hand, and squeezed at his breast with the other until he began to leak again, to be used so. His mate's dick was simply too large for him to ever take orally so he'd never had the pleasure himself, but he was glad to watch his lover do the same.

Even asleep Collin had grown hard at the use being made of his helpless body and after a moment's repositioning, Aodhan managed to take the other man's dick in his mouth all the way to the hilt in one fell swoop. Aodhan groaned a little at the heat of the man's thick, twitching cock and swallowed hard around his length.

"Yes, that's the way, beloved-- we will make him ours," the unicorn said as he watched his little human mate suck the other man's dick even as he forced his own deep into the same man's throat. "He is my gift to you."

Collin came a moment later, sleeping body unable to restrain it's base urges at such rough usage from either end, and Aodhan swallowed down every last ounce of his seed. It wasn't enough, though, he still hadn't come himself, so with some effort, the pregnant man forced himself up onto his knees and settled between his lover's thighs. It took some work, but Aodhan was able to heave his huge belly up and onto Collin, allowing his hips in close enough to press the tip of his aching cock against the slumbering man's puckered hole.

Rather than use spit to wet Collin, Aodhan grabbed his tit and squeezed until some of his own nectar spilled into his hand and then he wet his cock with it, relishing the way it made his length tingle a moment before penetrating Collin. The tight ring of muscle parted only reluctantly and even in his sleep, Collin squirmed at the intrusion, but Aodhan didn't let up for a moment, too focused on the ecstasy that came from finally fucking the man he'd longed for most of his life. How many years had he wished Collin would give him so much as a second glance? Now Aodhan was balls deep in the man, hips jerking in quick, sharp thrusts to take what pleasure his gravid belly would allow.

"Collin," he groaned as he fucked the unconscious man, thrusts keeping their quick tempo but slamming harder and harder into the man's ass. "You're mine, all mine now," he moaned, swept up by the pleasure rolling through him like the mighty waves of the incoming tide. He hadn't used his cock like this in ages-- not since he'd fucked the witch on the riverbank...

Still fucking Collin's mouth, the unicorn leaned in and Aodhan instinctively lifted his head to meet him in a lingering, passionate kiss. He opened his mouth readily to his master and the prince plunged his thick tongue deep into the confines of Aodhan's mouth. More, he wanted more and the unicorn seemed to know this as he reached up between them and grasped at Aodhan's breasts where they bounced heavily in time to the furtive thrusting of his hips.

The unicorn gave them a hard squeeze and Aodhan moaned loudly into his lover's mouth, the sound quickly turning to pathetic whimpering as the unicorn started to milk him with shocking deftness. The man's opalescent milk spilled freely over the unicorn's fingers to splash down onto Collin where he still lay on his back, skewered between the pair of them by their cocks like some sort of obscene roast left over an open fire. It wasn't long before Collin was completely soaked, as if newly baptized in the glittering nectar of Aodhan's body.

With the man's cock pinned under the heavy press of his pregnant belly, Aodhan felt when Collin came in his sleep and followed suit a moment later with a wanton moan and a few last frantic jerks of his hips that sent his own seed spilling deep into the confines of the man's body. As if he'd been waiting for that moment, the unicorn came with a harsh grunt and a flood of semen so massive that Collin's abdomen swelled visibly in its wake.

Caught up in the novelty of being able to kiss with such ease, Aodhan and the unicorn continued stroking and exploring one another awhile longer, cocks still buried in their unwitting third. When they finally parted, they pulled out simultaneously, causing Collin to twitch and cough reflexively at their sudden disconnect, but soon calmed and returned to his deep slumber without ever waking.

"There now," the unicorn murmured as he stroked Collin's belly absently with the flat of his broad palm. The swelling went down at his touch, though the seed he'd filled him with did not leak out from either end-- rather, it seemed the man's body absorbed it whole-cloth. "He belongs to you, now. He will protect and entertain you in my absence, nor will his attention ever waver from your beauty, my love."

Aodhan looked down at Collin, peaceful and fairly glowing under the growing light of the moon, and smiled.

"Thank you, my prince. Aside from your affections, he is all I have ever wanted."

12