The Uniform Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcbg
mcbg
2 Followers

"Of course, Sir."

In one smooth motion, Luke glided his hand between her legs and up her skirt until his fingertips reached her vagina. She felt him gently probe, as if searching for her wetness. Of course sex was on Naomi's mind, and she could feel things dampening down there with Luke's touch, but she wasn't yet ready for penetration.

"This is what I meant. You not wearing panties makes this more accessible," Luke said.

"I understand, Sir."

"Would you like to continue your presentation?"

"Umm...okay," Naomi had already forgotten about that, and wasn't sure of what point from which to continue. As Luke began rubbing her softly, she made something up.

"So with additive manufacturing, we feel that the convenience it provides everyday users, and its versatility, make it a sound investment at all levels."

"Uh huh," Luke replied, but not really listening. He had found her wettest spot and was circling it with his fingers, as if to draw it out. Naomi was having a harder time focusing on finding something to say about whatever was showing on the laptop.

She found an easy solution: "I can't reach the laptop to change the slide."

"Yes, of course," Luke said as he withdrew his hand out from under her skirt. As he sat back, he said, "Please continue."

Naomi smiled, inquisitively, as if to ask, you'd really rather hear more about this shit than do some lovemaking? She stepped back to the computer and collected her thoughts. Finding her place, she began again.

"Another important factor when considering add—" she said, only to be interrupted by Luke again.

"Please continue to work on yourself while you brief."

Naomi paused, thinking. Then, "you want me to touch myself while I brief you?"

"That's correct. Please continue."

"Um. Okay. Yes, of course, Sir."

"I'm analyzing your ability to multi-task. An important trait of successful officers."

Naomi wasn't sure what to do about this. She considered herself a highly sexual person, but masturbation wasn't something she had ever learned to enjoy. In her younger years, when seemingly everyone else her age was making interesting discoveries about themselves, Naomi's time had been fully occupied by her obligations as a student, competitive water polo player, swimmer, and horseman. Her free time was virtually nonexistent, so the hormones that often led to some moments of self-exploration were instead directed to her athletic pursuits. This carried on through college, and to present day. Masturbation was something she'd heard about from others and through pop culture, but she had never bothered to jump on the bandwagon. And these days, with a happy sex life in her marriage, the impetus for learning such a hobby was absent.

Now, her husband wanted her to do it in front of him. Fair enough, she supposed -- she made him do it in front of her the last time she was in uniform. In fact, that was probably where he had gotten the idea. Well played by him, she had to admit once again.

She stood by her computer and slid her hand under the rigid waistband of her skirt. She began to feel around, splitting her lips, sliding in with one or two fingers, sensing her own moisture envelop her touch. She took a deep breath, then resumed with her presentation.

Several minutes went by, with Luke watching Naomi touch herself as she struggled through a presentation she could normally give with her eyes closed. She pulled her hand out of her waistband and ran it up under her skirt, giving it a little more freedom to move. Luke could probably catch glimpses of what she was doing, but his view had to have been mostly blocked by her arm and insides of her legs.

I guess he just kind of imagines, she figured. Naomi much preferred her husband's manual stimulation of her -- heck, she much preferred watching him manually stimulate himself. Nonetheless, she was trying to get the job done today. It seemed to be working -- she had gotten wetter -- but she didn't foresee an orgasm coming anytime soon.

Luke finally spoke when she was stammering through something about cryogenics. "How do you feel?"

"I feel good, Sir," Naomi replied, a little curtly.

"Do you like touching yourself?"

"Umm, I'm not sure it's really my thing, but it's definitely not unenjoyable," she replied, smiling.

"Are you wet?"

"Um, yes, a little."

"That's good. But why do you hesitate?"

"I'm not very good at this. And it's a little weird to be thinking about work while I try."

"Hmm," came Luke's reply. "I understand. Do you want some help?"

"Sure...how can you help me?"

"Come back over here and sit on the edge of the desk. Don't worry about the briefing anymore."

Naomi pulled her hand out as she stepped back to where she had been a few minutes ago.

Luke continued, "Now I'd like you to pull your skirt up around your waist." Naomi complied happily, but her reservations quickly returned when Luke said, "please continue touching yourself."

Naomi did so with two fingers, circling and inserting around her clitoris. She watched her husband as she did this, partly to see if this is what he wanted and liked, and another part of her hoping that he would end this soon. It wasn't anything bad, but Naomi was hoping for something more exciting for herself. Masturbation could happen anytime, she figured. Today, she had her husband with her, so why limit her joy? Well, he is in charge, she figured. She would soldier along until she could take this unfulfilling action no more.

___________

While Naomi was watching Luke, Luke was watching her. More specifically, he was watching where her fingers went. He knew she did not masturbate -- in fact, this was probably the first time she had ever done it -- so he was curious to see how she would do with such a performance. Well, curious, and turned on, Luke admitted. It was hot watching her do herself.

He could tell, however, Naomi wasn't that into it. She had a small smile on her face, but it was clear that she was not going to get any more aroused without his participation. And that was fine -- in fact it was part of his plan. He didn't expect her to get a lot out of her first time touching herself, especially with him watching. A small part of him had hoped that perhaps the role she was in would enable a new alter-ego of sorts toward sexual matters. And it had, in large part. She was role-playing, after all. But that alter-ego was not implanted deep enough to change her current perceptions of self-love.

"You doing okay?" he asked her as he continued to watch.

"Yup," came the reply.

"Does this turn you on?" Luke asked, already knowing the truth.

"Um, it's not bad."

At that, Luke leaned forward with his face coming to rest right at her vagina. Her fingers were still partially inside her, but she stopped moving them. Luke extended his tongue and began to lick, softly, while simultaneously gripping the backs of her knees with his palms to push her legs upward, allowing his mouth greater access.

He noticed Naomi pull her fingers out and away, so he quickly let go of one of her legs to grab her hand and, gently but decisively, guide it back to just above where he was licking.

"Keep doing it," he lifted his head up just long enough to make eye contact and say. He resumed kissing and licking her sex region, aware of where she was probing herself.

He liked going down on her like this. He just dove right in, no need to spend an excess amount of time making out and sending subtle signals of his intent before commencing. He tried to complement her manual actions -- noticing that she was now rubbing her clitoris from side to side, Luke focused his cunnilingus a little further south.

The effect of this move, it seemed, had paid off handsomely. Naomi's eyes were closing for several seconds at a time, and she was taking deeper and deeper breaths. With each of his licks, Luke tasted more of her wetness, and her own efforts seemed to be providing pleasure as well. He pulled his face back, and a light trail of her moistness suspended from the tip of his nose to one of her vaginal lips. Though he had paused, she did not. In fact, she shifted her hand down to where he had been orally stimulating her and inserted her two remaining fingers, severing the string of moisture that was connected to Luke. She was still rubbing her clitoris, but was also making up for the absence of Luke's tongue with her own manual effort.

I think, Luke thought to himself, I just helped her learn to masturbate.

He dove back in, this time focusing on the top part of her vagina. His tongue brushed her fingers repeatedly as, together, they engaged her clitoris.

___________

Naomi leaned back against the wall of the office. She was surprised at how good this was feeling. Was she masturbating, or was Luke going down on her? Both? Did it really matter?

She collected her thoughts just long enough to say between deep breaths, "Sir?"

Luke lifted his mouth off of her clitoris, which he had been circling with his tongue. "Yes?"

"If I cum," she managed to say as she rubbed herself, "would that be okay?"

"What if it's not?"

Naomi had no answer.

Luke resumed licking, but then stopped again to ask another question. "Are you ready to?"

Naomi's response was non-verbal. With her free hand, she pushed on the back of Luke's head with gentle firmness until his mouth was back on her vagina, which she continued to rub with the fingers of her other hand.

She came suddenly, intensely. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back until it too was resting on the office wall, a soft set of whimpers escaping her vocal chords.

Naomi kept fingering herself, though somewhat idly as she collected her thoughts. From this experience, she gathered that orgasms resulting from masturbation (at least in some small part), were just as intense as when she had one during sex, but they didn't last as long. As such, it also seemed she was recovering from the climax more quickly, too. Usually the moments right after she came during sex were characterized by her needing several minutes to rest and catch her breath. In those instances, Luke would typically keep going, but much less vigorously.

Presently, however, she was aware that Luke had continued to lick her throughout her climax, and wondered if he even knew that she had just cum -- on his face, no less. The amount of time it took to get her there surprised her -- it didn't seem to take much once Luke started eating her out. She wouldn't be surprised if she had just snuck one past him. She decided to try to surreptitiously determine through conversation if he knew.

"Sir?" she said, finally, as she continued to finger.

Luke pulled up and away to respond. His mouth and the tip of his nose were glistening with her moisture. "Yes?"

"Are you okay? How is your analysis of me going?"

"It's going well. Thanks for your participation."

An ambiguous answer, to say the least. She tried another approach.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer you right away about my status."

"That's okay." He leaned back in, gave her a few more licks, and then rose back up. "Did you have an orgasm? Or were you close?" He asked, smiling.

Naomi removed her hand from her wetness, then put both of her hands on the edge of the table as she leaned forward slightly. Abashedly, she responded, "Well...yeah."

"Oh, really?" Luke replied, laughing.

"I was kind of surprised!"

"What do you mean, surprised? I asked if you were close."

"Well, yeah...I just wasn't expecting..." Naomi didn't know what to say.

"So how was it?"

"Good," she replied, voice trailing off, then, "we don't have to stop, you know."

"I never intended to! Now open your legs up again and let me back in there."

Naomi complied by leaning back again. She felt Luke's warm breath and tongue on her again, circling, probing, stimulating. My god, he's good with that thing, she thought to herself.

___________

Luke had suspected that she and he had teamed up to give her an orgasm, but he wasn't sure. Her breaths had gotten short like they typically do when she came, but she didn't seem to feel as fully dedicated to it as what he had seen from her during her more normal climaxes. So he had kept on licking until she spoke, taking some pleasure in her briefly taking control of his head to send him the message to keep going. Such positive feedback was always welcome during any form of lovemaking.

Now, with his wife's first orgasm of the day confirmed, he found himself licking her nectar once again. He wasn't sure what to do next, but he did know that he wanted to keep going as the "commander." She seemed ready for more, so that was good. As he pressed his tongue as deeply into her as he could, he pondered his options. Should they have sex now? More cunnilingus? Blowjob time? Or should he stop altogether, as if to play hard-to-get?

Luke found his inspiration when he recalled that their current role-playing activities had been set up under the auspices of some kind of analysis of Naomi's performance as an officer. Lifting his head and standing up, he beheld his wife, still propped up on the edge of the table with her legs open, seemingly beckoning him to enter her. He resisted the urge, though his erection was certainly ready for the task. Instead, he issued another set of instructions.

"Your analysis continues. You're doing great so far," Luke said as he watched a smile appear on his wife's face. "I'm especially impressed with your ability to bring yourself to an orgasm via a method with which I know you're not terribly familiar."

"Thank you, Sir," Naomi replied. "I'm ready for more testing."

Luke smiled at this. That was a sexy response. He found himself liking this role-playing stuff more and more. Usually, their more standard lovemaking sessions required him to guess if she was feeling amorous or not. Most of the time, he guessed correctly, but sometimes he was not. The beauty of the uniform was that if and when his wife appeared in it, he knew she was in the mood. And if he was the one in charge? Well, that simply meant that she was down for whatever -- within reason, of course. A perfect situation.

"Good. Now I'd like to analyze your physical strength, endurance, and coordination." He assumed Naomi was thinking that this meant sex. If so, the next few minutes were going to be surprising.

"Yes, Sir. I was expecting as much. Please know that I am ready for anything."

"I hope so," came Luke's reply. Then, "please assume the yoga position known as 'downward dog' so that you are bridging between the edge of the desk where you are currently sitting, and the chair. Put your hands on the edge of the desk, and your feet on the seat cushion of the chair."

Luke caught a briefly quizzical look from his wife, but she otherwise immediately stood to comply. As she did, her skirt fell back down into its normal place. Luke reached out and pulled it back up, gathering it around her now-horizontal waist as she lifted herself into the position he had described. Once she appeared to settle into the rather difficult pose -- a non-steady surface, such as an office chair, serving as an anchor point for a yoga pose introduced extra challenges -- Luke took a step back to view the situation. There was his beautiful wife, arched over some office furniture, partially clothed in a hot military uniform that had been altered for sex appeal, doing whatever he wanted her to do. He hoped she was getting something fun out of this -- he was pretty sure she was, considering she had just cum on his face -- but he considered himself damn lucky. Not a lot of guys get this kind of relationship out of their marriage.

He noticed her arms tremble ever so slightly, so he quickly started with the next step in his plan. It would require a substantial effort from both of them, and it was his turn to start challenging himself.

___________

Naomi was bemused at the current situation. In downward dog in the office with her feet on a wobbly office chair and her skirt up around her waist, she wondered where in the world Luke was going with this. Her arms probably wouldn't be able to hold this much longer, especially if he was going to enter her in a sort of rear-entry sort of way. She wondered, though, how he was planning to do that, if that's what was coming next. Her vagina was pretty high up there -- was he going to climb up on the chair? She was curious, to say the least. This role-playing uniform stuff definitely had a way of injecting some new stuff into their sex life.

She also had a passing concern that someone might go by the house and get a look through the window at her with her bits up in the air, but she was reasonably certain that with the lights off inside, such a view wasn't possible.

Naomi's thoughts were interrupted when he moved underneath her. He squatted directly below her waist, looking up at her nether-region. Naomi, from an upside-down angle, watched him. He appeared to be considering something, looking at where she was positioned and guesstimating some angles. She was just about to ask for further guidance when she saw -- and felt -- him press his head up between her legs until her thighs were able to rest on the tops of his shoulders. He was now standing, and her feet -- still wearing the black pumps -- had been removed from the chair.

Luke spoke. "You can let go of the desk edge now, and grab onto me wherever comfortable." A trace of exertion could be heard in his voice.

Naomi could only see his legs now, upside-down of course. What was he trying to do? "Um...okay," she replied, but very much feeling unsure that he could take all of her weight like this. Naomi was athletic, sure...and Luke had proven himself more than capable of supporting both their weight when they had sex standing up, but if she understood him correctly, this was going to be different. And she didn't want to get dropped on her head on the hard floor.

She asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Are you questioning me?"

"No, Sir!" and she let go of the edge of the desk, swinging barely in control to hang upside down in front of her husband.

She felt Luke's grip on her lower back, and she grabbed onto his hips. The front of her thighs were firmly planted on top of Luke's shoulders, a solid foundation. She crossed her ankles above and behind Luke's head. They seemed stable like this, though when Luke widened his stance, she felt even more comfortable.

The standing 69. She hadn't known this was what her husband was going for. It was a challenging position, to be sure. They'd never done this, but now that she was in it, she felt pretty secure. Aside from the blood rushing to her head, there was even a measure of comfort in it.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked her.

"Yup!" Naomi said as she looked around from her new perspective. The floor, the office desk and chair...everything was where it should be, just different. But most importantly, Luke's lower abdomen was in front of her, just a touch lower than her face.

"What do you think about this?" Luke asked.

"I like it -- what's next?"

"What's next is this," and with that, Luke's tongue landed on her vaginal lips again. Naomi gasped audibly -- though somewhere in the back of her mind she knew that the standing 69 brought oral pleasure to both of them, she had been so caught up in getting into this position that she wasn't expecting such a pleasant sensation so quickly. Luke's tongue snaked around her, in and out. Naomi shuddered slightly at the feeling. Maybe it was the new position bringing in new angles, but for whatever reason, Luke's efforts at tasting in that moment felt more like he was swiping into every part, fold, and crevice, to pull out her cum from a few minutes ago to make room for an approaching flood.

mcbg
mcbg
2 Followers