The Uniform Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped long enough to say, "You can take me in your mouth if you want." Naomi felt his breath on her vagina as he said this. She didn't move immediately, taking a moment to understand what he had just said, such was the reaction she was having to his cunnilingus. He resumed right after he finished speaking, as if to say he was leaving it up to her if she wanted to return the favor. She wondered, briefly, if she could get away with just hanging on here -- not because she didn't want to go down on him, but because she was feeling so intensely pleasured that she didn't know if she could focus enough on giving him a blowjob.

"Oh my god," she said for the second time that afternoon.

Her glasses, which had barely been clinging to her head when she flipped over, fell off, clattering onto the floor. She ignored this. Luke had put them into this positon for a reason. He didn't need to do this to go down on her -- he did this so they could both go down on each other, without having to lay on the hard floor, and without having to go somewhere else in the house...and so they could try a new position. Yes, she would take him in her mouth like this...if only she could focus long enough to do so. Beyond the favor she was receiving from her husband, she was concentrating on staying firmly perched upside down on her husband. So focusing, at present, on taking him orally was going to be a challenge.

Naomi reached inside Luke's pants and pulled them down, slightly at first, then all the way until they pooled at his ankles. She felt Luke's body shift -- he was stepping out of them. Impressive strength, she thought to herself.

Directly to her front, about six inches from the tip of her nose, was Luke's penis. Not fully erect, but not flaccid, either. She knew her husband well enough to know that he was turned on by eating her out, and that it wouldn't take much for her to get him hard quickly. Her only issue at present, however, was finding a way to do this while her own sexual desires were being met so successfully.

Naomi inhaled and exhaled deeply. She grabbed near Luke's penis, but didn't...couldn't...take him in yet. She closed her eyes, all her sensations massing at her widely blossomed flower where Luke was kissing, licking, and gently tugging on her clitoris with his lips. Another orgasm was coming, and there was no stopping it. She forgot about her upside-down position. She forgot about her husband's member in front of her. She forgot about the fact that she'd already cum once this afternoon, and this uniform session was supposed to be more of Luke's playground than her own. She forgot about everything, and when Luke's tongue gently pressed into her again, she clenched her entire body into his and released a closed-eye, furrowed-eyebrow scream.

___________

Luke was surprised that this new position had gotten his wife off so quickly. And this didn't seem like a mild orgasm, but rather, it was a full-on climax that he thought she was more likely to have during their more typical sexual encounters. He sensed her orgasm coming before it actually did...and when it did, he would have sworn the cum was pooling up out of her faster than he could lick it up. Good thing, he thought to himself, she tastes so fucking good.

Once Naomi seemed to catch her breath a little, Luke said, "Enjoying yourself?"

He was straining himself to support both their weight like this, but could hold this for awhile yet. He licked her again, softly and slowly in a circular pattern around her outer lips, as if to give her a break from the experience she had just navigated.

Naomi didn't respond right away. Instead, Luke noticed her slowly let go of his legs with her hands and allow her arms to stretch straight downward, reaching for the floor. "Can...I just...rest for a minute..." she finally said between breaths as her hands found the solid surface. Luke felt her uncross her feet from behind Luke's head and straighten her legs, seemingly hitting the eject button from their novel position. Luke instinctively reached for the back of Naomi's knees and helped her down until she was laying on the office floor, partially on her side, legs together. Her eyes were half open, relaxed, and staring off into nothing in particular while her chest slowly stopped heaving. She looked thoroughly pleasured.

Luke stood over her, wondering what to do next. He knelt, waiting for her to say something. Was this going to be it? Uniform time over? He didn't get to cum, but he was supposed to be the one in charge. Well, in charge as much as conceivable, considering this was all Naomi's idea and she pretty much unilaterally decided when she would wear it, and, if so, who she wanted Luke to be: a superior or a subordinate.

His thoughts were leading him to more uncertainty, to a point where he had to say something. Naomi was still laying on the floor, mostly clothed in her shirt, skirt, thigh highs, and pumps. The skirt was still pushed up a bit, revealing the majority of her legs, her glasses were somewhere on the floor nearby, and her hair was a little messy from being inverted. Otherwise, she looked pretty well put together. Certainly didn't portray the appearance of someone who just got laid. Twice.

Luke loved moments like this -- they were such a turn-on. He was a big fan of any time Naomi exhibited discrete sexuality. Tease over in-your-face sex, anytime. Yet the uncertainty of what to do next was hampering him. Finally, he spoke the first thing that came to mind.

"Are you okay?"

"Mmmmhmmmm," came Naomi's reply. She closed her eyes as she uttered this.

"What happens now?"

"Mmmm. You tell me, Sir," Naomi said as she took a deep breath in and out. She rolled onto her back.

At this, Luke smiled. The game was still on, apparently.

"I wasn't sure what was happening with everything...you know..." Luke said as he pointed in her general direction.

Naomi turned her head back to face him. "Luke, we're still doing this unless you tell me to stop. Or if I want to stop, which I don't. I just needed to rest for a minute. That was intense and I wasn't expecting that. Now get back into role and take charge of this before I promote myself and start bossing you around."

Luke laughed at this, then smoothly transitioned back into role: "I understand you needed to take a break. It's a tough analysis I'm putting you through."

"Yes, tough, but also very enjoyable. Thank you, Sir." Naomi pulled herself up to a seated positon facing her husband. She brought her knees close to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. Luke could see her vagina, still shiny with wetness, through a narrow gap between her calves.

"Were you expecting that second orgasm?"

"Not at all. I've never done that position before, Sir, but it seemed to allow you to tongue me in ways I didn't think possible. You were really able to get in there and hit the right buttons. I'm sorry I didn't take you in my mouth. I was just about to, but then next thing I knew, I was cumming."

"Yes, a blowjob in that situation would have certainly been commendable. It was a tough position for both of us."

"I wish I had the wherewithal like you did for me. Is there any way I can make it up to you, Sir?"

"Well, uh, yeah." Luke stood up.

Naomi didn't need to hear anything else. As soon as Luke stood, she shifted forward onto her knees in front of her husband and took him in her mouth. Her skirt settled back into its natural position down her legs, covering the tops of her thigh highs.

Luke enjoyed this for several minutes, resting a hand on Naomi's head as she moved forward and back, forward and back. It was he, however, who separated the erection-to-mouth contact, however, as his still-fatigued legs needed a rest from the earlier adventure in which he was supporting both their weight.

"Please go under the desk."

Naomi complied, apparently knowing where this was going.

Luke sat down in the office chair, relieved at getting to rest his legs. He wheeled it over to the desk, as if to handle some paperwork. In fact, that's exactly what he did as he simultaneously guided his cock back into his wife's mouth. He let her go back to work, and he did too with the papers in front of him. He looked down occasionally at her face appearing between his legs as she took him deeply, then disappearing further under the desk as she pulled back. She smiled back at him, but he wondered, what does she think about this? Is this okay to do? He decided that it probably was, for if she minded any aspect of it, she would let him know. She appeared comfortable -- knees together, palms on the floor, leaning forward and back. Luke detected no signs of resentment.

___________

On the contrary, Naomi gave him a great blowjob. She knew that Luke could not keep himself from cumming if she stayed only at the tip, so, wanting to keep their lovemaking going as long as her husband wanted, she was sure to incorporate some deeper oral efforts into her campaign. She knew he certainly wouldn't mind, but there was something about her lips being just around the first inch or so of his erection that brought out the cum every time.

She heard an occasional paper get moved, and wondered if he was actually completing work that really needed to be done -- the work he had been doing before she showed up in uniform. He probably is, she thought to herself. Luke was a truly unique man: organized living, plus his wife in uniform equaled turned-on husband.

Eventually, Luke rolled the office chair back, separating them once again.

"You're doing great. Thank you for that. Would you like to come out of there?"

"Sure, whatever you want, Sir," as Naomi crawled out and stood up.

Luke asked, "Can I get you something to drink?"

Naomi was surprised at this question. "Uh, sure...?" She didn't think she'd ever been offered a drink in the middle of a lovemaking session. Was he saying they we're done? He hadn't cum! She watched him walk out of the office toward the kitchen, leading with his erection. He quickly returned, in his hand a glass of water that he immediately handed to her.

"Thanks..." she said, then took a sip. "Are we taking a break?"

"Yes. This is a thorough analysis. I want to make sure you're well taken care of for all this effort you're putting in."

"Oh. That's very considerate of you. Thank you." Somewhere in the back of Naomi's mind, she wondered if this was just a ploy to get her to drink more water. Luke was always saying she was chronically dehydrated, and often devised new ways to get her to hydrate throughout the day. She wouldn't be surprised if he was using his "authority" to help that cause.

"So, whenever you're ready to resume..." Luke said.

Naomi took a few more gulps of water, then made an attempt to set it on the office desk. Before she put it down, however, Luke caught her shoulder and gently took the glass from her and took a few sips. Naomi asked, "How are you doing, Sir? Was that position hard for you?"

"Yes, that was...different. Not something I've done much. You did great with it, hanging on like you did."

"I wish I had completed the circle," she said.

Luke shrugged. "It was no problem."

"Want to try it again?" Naomi asked, eyes bright with enthusiasm.

"Umm...no...I think we should re-visit that later. Right now we have a few other things to do."

"Oh, okay. Understood."

"So are you ready to continue?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. Please put your glasses back on."

Naomi found them quickly, and on they went.

"Great," Luke said as he walked up to stand directly in front of her. "So let's talk about uniformity. I'm not wearing pants. You should take off your skirt so that we are the same."

Naomi smiled, unzipped the back zipper and stepped out of the skirt.

"Good," Luke said. "Will you please also unbutton your shirt?"

"But Sir, the uniformity you just mentioned...you don't have a button-down shirt to match me." It was true -- Luke was wearing just a t-shirt.

"Uh-huh. I'm also your commander, so let me worry about that. Please unbutton your shirt."

Naomi laughed as she started to do so, but Luke stepped forward and gently grabbed her hand, stopping her. He stepped around her so that he was diagonally behind her, still holding her hand. He seemed to be making things up as he went along, which was fine -- she didn't know lovemaking to typically have a plan. Maybe the premeditated nature of their role-playing was part of what made it such a unique turn-on, when contrasted with more garden-variety lovemaking.

Luke let go of her hand, allowing it to fall by her side. He reached around her, and began slowly, tenderly, unbuttoning her shirt. She felt his boner brushing against her side, and wondered how he could go from licking her to two climaxes (one inverted), to a not-brief blowjob, to a break, to a sensual and patient undressing of his wife without losing hardness. Definitely not your run-of-the-mill sex session.

Luke finished unbuttoning her, but left her shirt resting on her shoulders. It draped around her breasts, which were still contained under her nude-colored bra. He stepped back in front of her and made no attempt to conceal looking her up and down.

"I feel like a piece of meat, Sir."

Luke shifted his gaze to make eye contact. "Is that a problem?"

Naomi smiled, "No, Sir. Not here."

"Good," he smiled back. "Cuz you're about to get ridden."

Naomi noticed his erection seemed to be angling itself upward even more than it had been when he was unbuttoning her.

Luke continued, in his best impression of an authoritative figure, "So what I'd like to do now...is this." He took a step forward, nearly jamming his boner into Naomi's lower abdomen. He reached around her and grabbed her buttocks with both hands, and applied upward pressure to signal her to climb onto him.

Naomi did so immediately, then reached down to guide his cock into her.

Afternoon turned to evening as Naomi and Luke made love in the home office.

They used the office desk, chair, and floor for their escapades, and Luke pulled out several times to bring himself back from the brink of ejaculation. Naomi, not needing to cope with the physiological limitations of the male libido, allowed herself another orgasm, which happened as someone outside could be seen through the office windows walking along the sidewalk that Luke had cleared earlier that day. She didn't care. Luke could have told her not to cum all these times, and she would have gone along with it, but his efforts to get her off were very effective, and she didn't want them to go to waste.

They would have to try the standing 69 again sometime, and for that future attempt, Naomi hoped to close the circle. But that sometime would have to wait, as Naomi felt Luke thrust deeply into her while she was bent over the office desk. A floodgate opened, a series of groans of pleasure, an additional warmth inside her that stayed when Luke pulled out and collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily.

"That was a good ride, Sir. So after all this analysis, what are your conclusions?"