The Unintentional Affair

Story Info
Brother In Law confides secret attraction to Jane.
4.5k words
3.51
24.8k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Solo1974
Solo1974
34 Followers

The following story is about my wife and our brother in law having an affair. It started off innocently and with good intentions but quickly spiraled into a sexual affair that surpassed anything either of them had anticipated. This is my first attempt at submitting a story so I do welcome comments. Enjoy!

Unintentional Affair

It all started with good intentions. It was spring and there was big announcement. Jane's sister in law, Lisa, and her boyfriend Roy had become engaged and she offered her help with anything they might need.

Jane had extensive knowledge about the bridal industry since she was a manager for a major bridal dress company so she knew how to help them. Naturally they all exchanged numbers and kept in touch with text messages, which was perfectly normal.

Things started to change once it was discovered that the bride to be was very pregnant. They actually already knew from the beginning of the engagement but kept it quiet till she began to really show her condition.

With a very pregnant fiance Roy started communicating more often with Jane, mostly seeking advice on their relationship, specifically their sex life.

At first she tried to keep it lighthearted and platonic but he kept asking her female advice on the matter. She tried to tell him every woman was different when it came to their pregnant sex drives and he complained that there was no desire or drive coming from her so he was at a loss and began to doubt himself.

She knew she had to try and cheer him up when he got really depressed about it, telling her he wasn't a desirable guy anymore and their soon to be marriage was doomed.

"Don't be silly. You're a very good looking guy and I'm sure she still wants you. Stop being so hard on yourself." she texted.

"You're just saying that because you have to." he replied

"I don't have to say that. It's the truth and this is coming from a haggard old housewife." she replied

"Now who's being hard on themselves. Can I be honest with you without you getting offended?" He asked.

"Of course. You can tell me anything, you know that." she replied.

It took a few minutes before replied back. Jane stared at her phone screen, unaware that she was about to receive a message that would change their relationship forever.

"You're not a haggard old housewife. You're actually very beautiful and desirable." he replied.

She smiled nervously as she read his message. It didn't seem like something he would just blurt out like that so she wondered if perhaps he had been drinking.

"Are you drunk? " She replied back jokingly. She knew from experience that guys aren't ever that bold unless under the influence of something.

"Just buzzed but mostly sober." he replied back.

"Well then, thanks for the kind words." She texted

Without thinking she replied back almost immediately.

"You're a very desirable guy too" she texted.

It took her a moment to realize her reply might give him the wrong idea. Although she did find him attractive she had never nor would ever admit that to anyone for fear of giving people the wrong idea.

She didn't want to give Roy the wrong idea and tried to reply with a good cover but he texted back too fast.

"You think maybe if our situations were different then we would have hooked up?" He asked.

She knew she had to tread lightly on this topic. She knew he was very vulnerable right now and the wrong words could make things worse. Without completely thinking it through she automatically replied back.

"Oh probably although I'm sure you wouldn't want someone like me for a partner." she replied.

She stared at the screen for a minute, nervously waiting for his reply. She glanced over to her husband

"I don't mean get married. I just meant hooking up for some fun." he messaged.

"Oh I see. Still, you can do much better than me for a hook up." she replied

"Maybe so but I still want you." he said

That last text had a heavy weight to it. She read it over and over and the more she read it the more she realized he was admitting his feelings about her. Inappropriate feelings.

"Why would you want me? I'm just a wife and mom. Nothing special about me. " she replied, knowing full well she was becoming a little intrigued by the direction the conversation was heading.

"You're more than that. You're beautiful and so deliciously sexy. I'd worship every inch of your body if I could. " he replied.

She swallowed hard as she read his text over and over, each time sinking into her mind further and further. He was a little intoxicated so his inhibitions were low, resulting in his brutal honesty.

Before she had a chance to respond he continued.

"I've been thinking about you, to be honest. Your body is so hot. Your beautiful thick legs, your plump ass and your lucious tits " He texted

She paused, her curiosity really peaked now. She knew he was definitely intoxicated as there was no way he would be talking to her like this while sober. Now she was really curious about where this conversation was headed. Despite her better judgement she replied back.

"Really? What have you been thinking about?" She texted, her hands shook with nervous excitement.

She knew she was venturing into dangerous territory but she couldn't help but wonder how far he was willing to go. Up to this point it was perfectly harmless flirting but it wads certainly heading into more taboo territory.

"I took a picture of you last time you were here. Been using it." he replied.

She felt her face get red. She didn't want to think about what that statement meant but she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"What picture? Can I see it? " She inquired. She just had to know.

A minute later she received it. It wasn't anything graphic, it was just a picture of her standing at the patio table. She was wearing denim shorts and light grey tanktop, leaning forward as she was talking to her sister in law but from the angle the picture was taken from it appeared a bit more suggestive to the right person. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail. She tried to see something sexual about it but as far as she could see it was just a picture of her in shorts.

"I don't see anything special about this picture. " she replied back.

"What you don't see is what I have seen since I first met you. " He said, "You're body is so sexy."

She was blushing furiously now. Their conversation had quickly turned into something inappropriate. She knew she had to put a stop to it but he kept sending messages.

"Your legs are just so beautiful. I could lick them for hours."

"Your breasts are so yummy looking. I want to suck on them like a baby."

"Your ass makes me so hard."

Then it happened. A cock pic.

She sat there in shock. Her husband watched TV next to her on the couch as his wife gawked at their brother In laws hard veiny cock on her phone.

She was mortified and stunned. She knew she shouldn't look at it, especially knowing who it was, but she was captivated. It was equally impressive in both length and thickness. His own fingers could barely wrap around his shaft. It was in a completely different category compared to her husband's.

It took her a couple of minutes to reply back.

"Very nice." she replied.

She was at a loss as to what to say. She wanted to tell him that she was flattered but nothing could ever happen between them. She was about to text him that declaration but he replied back.

"When was the last time you had great sex?" He asked.

She had to pause. It was a very personal question and she wanted to say so. She wanted to end the conversation. He was a little intoxicated and was saying things he wouldn't dare admit while sober. She, on the other hand, was sober but this new revelation was affecting her in unexpected ways. She found herself getting a bit turned on.

"It's been way too long honestly. Probably years and years ago" she replied.

She felt bad revealing that although she loved her husband more than anything, his performance in the bedroom was almost non existent. He had erectile dysfunction so he hadn't been able to get hard in years. His only way of pleasuring her was his fingers. She would never admit to anyone that it just wasn't enough. She craved to be fucked.

"I think we can help each other out. " he replied

"I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe if circumstances were different. " she said

"Why do they have to be different? It's just sex. Nobody would have to know." He replied.

And there it was. No longer hinting or suggesting anymore. Roy had laid his true feelings out there for her to know. He wanted her and she really struggled to admit that although she was flattered she couldn't possibly admit that she would ever consider it.

"Let me think about it." she replied.

As soon as she sent the message she knew she fucked up. She basically accepted his offer and they both knew it. She immediatelty started typing back a retraction of her last text. She wanted him to know that it was never going to happen. She was happily married and he was about to become part of the family and marry Lisa, who also happened to be carrying their child.

She wanted to send that text but hesitated. Her mind swirled with conflicting thoughts. It had been so many years since someone spoke to her like that. Roy had expressed his deep lust for her and it turned her on knowing that despite being in her mid 40's, with two teenage boys and loving husband, she still had a good enough body to turn on other men.

Jane deleted the text. Her morbid curiosity convinced her to just wait and see.

"I'll see you guys this weekend then! " he replied.

The conversation had ended for now. She went to take a shower before bed, visions of his cock sprung up in her mind. She found herself extremely aroused as she rubbed herself in the shower, thinking about his cock and what it would feel like inside her.

Once she climaxed she came back to her senses. There was no way it was going to happen. It was just a moment of weakness that allowed her to even consider it as a possibility. She went to bed but sleep didn't come for hours. She just couldn't shut her mind off.

Meanwhile, many miles away, Roy stroked his cock, as he often did lately, thinking about Jane. He stared at her pic on his phone. He fantasized about making love to her. He imagined what she would feel like, taste like, the sounds she would make as he fucked her. He climaxed as he thought about burying his cock deep inside her and unleashing his cum.

Part two

They were due to visit that upcoming weekend for the bridal shower and bachelor party, both being held at her in laws house. She was both nervous and excited at being in close proximity with Roy.

It was a casual get together. The women held their shower in the backyard and the men hung out in the garage watching sports and drinking beer.

When they arrived she felt a little bit uncomfortable when he came over to help unload their baggage. He acted like normal but she was now fully aware that he was probably ogling her privately.

They would make eye contact here and there but for the most part she kept her distance. She didn't want to tempt him or give him any more ideas. Just before guests were due to arrive it was discovered that they needed more ice. Roy immediately volunteered to go get some and asked Jane if she wanted to go with him.

It would have been very odd if she declined his invitation, in front of everyone. It was just customary to go with someone to the store so if she declined it would definitely raise a few eyebrows. She grabbed her purse and followed him out to his car.

She didn't have to wait long for him to make his move. As soon as they pulled away from the house he reached over and placed his hand on her knee. She was wearing a light blue sundress, revealing most of her legs.

They rode in silence, only the music from the radio could be heard. His hand remained on her knee for a few moments before he moved up a little bit and started caressing her thigh. She said nothing as he continued caressing her thigh. It wasn't until they stopped at a traffic light that he finally spoke.

"Damn...you feel so nice." he said as he squeezed her thigh.

When she felt his hand start to slide up a little higher on her thigh she reached down to his hand and stopped his advances.

"We can't, Roy. Please? " she said quietly

He squeezed her soft thigh, her hand remained on his, not really stopping him, as he continued stroking her soft warm thighs.

They arrived at the store and pulled into a parking spot. Just before they got out he took her hand and brought it over to his lap. She immediately felt his cock as it strained in his shorts.

"Just feel it for a minute " he said as he held her hand against his crotch.

She wanted to pull her hand away but found herself unable to do the right thing. She had been thinking about it ever since that night when he revealed his feelings about her. It plagued her mind and despite her initial resistance she knew she secretly wanted this.

The moment seemed to last a long time as she felt his cock through the thin fabric of his basketball shorts. He guided her hand up and down his thick shaft. She couldn't bring herself to look at what she was doing and just looked out the car window.

"Oh yeah...that's it baby..." he moaned as he let go of her hand and leaned back.

She gripped his shaft and slowly stroked it a few times. Her mind was reeling from her actions. She had to stop before things got out of hand.

"Come on...let's go get some ice." she said as she pulled away from his crotch.

They went in and got their ice. He took the longer way back home, giving them a little more time in the car. He resumed his groping of her leg only this time he slid his hand all the way down and back up her thick smooth calves before going back up to her thighs..

Just before they reached the house he made another bold move and slid his hand up to her crotch. She didn't react fast enough and before she could say anything he cupped her crotch and pressed his fingers against her clit.

Her eyes shot wide open as she felt him press his fingers against her sex.

"Stop....you need to stop" she said as she gripped his wrist and tried to pull his hand away.

He gave her one more squeeze and pulled his hand away. He rubbed his fingers together and confirmed a bit of moisture on his fingertips, confirming that she was quite moist down below.

"To be continued. " he smiled and got out of the car.

She sat there for a moment as she tried to compose herself. She wasn't sure who she was more upset with. Roy for groping her or herself for enjoying it.

Part Three

The parties were in full swing within the next hour. Jane was in the backyard socializing with various family members, drinking wine and having a good time.

In the garage the guys hung out and watched the Dodgers on the TV while having beers. For now everything seemed normal. Roy and her husband became best friends almost immediately as they seemed to have alot in common, mostly a deep desire for the same woman.

Later that evening she was asked to go get something out of the freezer in the garage. When she got there she was surprised the guys had gone out to the driveway to talk and show off their cars. She thought she would be alone but Roy suddenly appeared from the side door in the garage.

"Need to get more beers." he said as he approached the refrigerator she was standing in front of.

She opened the door to the freezer above the refrigerator and began looking for the ice cream she was tasked with getting. He crouched down behind her and opened the fridge door to get to the beer.

The garage door was closed at the moment, providing some privacy from the rest of the family.

Just as she discovered the ice cream she felt his hands slide up her legs. At first he slid his hands up her sides then slowly moved to the front as they slid down.

She stood there as he continued groping her legs from behind. Suddenly she felt his lips against her skin at the back of her knees. He continued kissing her skin, lifting her calf up a little bit, then his mouth opened and he began sucking her flesh.

She continued to stand there as he feasted on her flesh. She felt him start to bite down on her muscle as his hands slid up her thighs. He turned her around so that she faced him. She breathed heavily as she looked down at Roy, still crouched down on his knees before her.

His hands slid up the backs of her thighs and he groped her ass. He leaned in and started kissing her knees, his tongue dragging all over for a few moments before kissing his way up her thighs. He moaned quietly as he tasted her flesh.

She reached down to stop his advancing mouth when he reached the tops of her thighs. He pulled her against him by her ass as he pressed his face against the cotton fabric of her panties.

"Oh god....you need to stop" she whispered as she felt his mouth pressing against her crotch.

His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her ass and he moaned as he hungrily kissed her panty covered crotch.

Suddenly they heard someone coming from the house and they immediately moved away from each other. He grabbed a few beers and went back out to the driveway as she got the ice cream and went to the backyard.

She sat down on her chair and tried to compose herself. She was completely conflicted in her thoughts. She knew that she had let things go too far but despite knowing that she craved more. It was clearly obvious that he wanted her badly enough that he was becoming more bold and her lack of resistance was only encouraging him. She had to end it before things got out of hand.

As she sat there chatting with her sister in law about the wedding Roy texted her. She discreetly looked at his message.

"You taste so good." he texted.

She felt a tingle in her crotch and she tried to dismiss it but she was only kidding herself. His hands and mouth felt good but she had to be strong and make him understand that it can't happen.

As the evening went on things seemed to calm down a bit. The guys kept drinking their beers and Roy started becoming a little more intoxicated along with her husband as soon as the shots started happening.

Jane went over to the driveway to check on them and found them all sitting around a makeshift firepit in the middle of the driveway. Her husband noticed her and waved her over to him as he sat next to his soon to be brother In law.

After a couple of minutes her husband got up to use the bathroom and she was about to take his seat when Roy stopped her and insisted that she sit on his lap.

Before she could even react he pulled her down on to his lap. She knew he was a little drunk so causing a scene didn't seem like a good idea at the moment so she just played along.

No one seemed to notice or care that she sat on the soon to be grooms lap. Although she smiled and laughed along with them she was acutely aware that he was having a little fun with her as she sat there.

He had his arm around her waist as his other hand rested on her exposed knee. As they continued joking around his hand would slide up and down her legs a few times as his arm around her waist squeezed her against him. She became acutely aware of the hard lump in his shorts as it poked her in the ass.

A few minutes had gone by and she wondered where her husband had gone to. Suddenly one of their sons came out to inform her that dad was puking. She knew tequila was not something he normally drank so she wasn't too surprised that he was puking.

The guys just laughed and turned up the music. She was trying to get up from his lap but Roy kept her in place. The fire had died down and the darkness of the night enveloped the group. They kept talking as he continued caressing her legs. Nobody seemed to notice or care so she leaned back against him. At first she was fine but soon she felt his hot breath on her neck and she realized she had to get away before something else happened.

Solo1974
Solo1974
34 Followers
12