The Unintentional Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Solo1974
Solo1974
34 Followers

"I think I'm going to go help clean up in the backyard." she said to him.

"Nah...stay here with me." he whispered in her ear as he squeezed her thigh.

" I really don't think I should." she replied as she struggled to break free.

She suddenly felt his mouth on her neck as he started kissing her soft flesh. She looked around nervously to the other guys but nobody seemed to notice except for one person.

Uncle Reuben, Roy's uncle, was quietly observing this beautiful blonde woman being fondled on his nephew's lap. He knew she was married to the brides brother and had yet to get formally introduced. After watching Roy caressing her legs while she sat on his lap he knew there had to be something going on between her and his nephew.

She finally managed to pull away and got up from his lap. She walked to the backyard and began helping them clean up.

The rest of the night remained uneventful. Everyone went home or to their beds in the house. She went to their guest room where her husband was unconscious from all the drinking. She changed into her skimpy sleep shorts and tanktop and laid in bed for a while.

She couldn't stop thinking about Roy. As much as she hated to admit it she did find him attractive in a way she couldn't quite explain. He was so different from her husband physically. Roy was husky and thick, with muscled arms and chest where her husband was not. Her curiosity about what it would feel like to be with him grew stronger with each passing moment.

About an hour later she was thirsty and went downstairs to get some water. She started to exit the kitchen when Roy appeared.

"Hey there. " he smiled

"Hi," she replied, "just getting some water."

As she tried to step past him he reached for her hand and took it.

"Stop it. We can't do this I told you" she said quietly. The silence in the house was deafening.

"I think you need to see what you do to me" he replied as he pulled her hand to his crotch.

Her mind screamed silently to stop and get away but her body betrayed her. She found herself desperately wanting to touch him.

He wore boxer shorts now and his cock was freely exposed through the slit. She instinctively wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and silently gasped as she felt him raw for the first time.

His flesh felt so hot in her hand, her fingers unable to wrap around his thick shaft. She found herself unable to break free from his spell and without realizing it she stroked his cock slowly. She felt his cock as it pulsed and throbbed in her hand.

They stood there in the living room, her hand stroked his cock slowly as he reached behind her and slipped his fingers beneath the waistband of her shorts, groping her bare ass. Both of them temporarily oblivious to all the sleeping members of the family upstairs.

"Yeah, that's it." he hissed

She felt like she was in a trance. Her mind was reeling with emotions. She kept telling herself that she needed to let go of his cock and just go to bed but her body refused to listen.

"Tomorrow?" he whispered

"I can't do this." she replied softly as she let go of his cock..

"Tomorrow is another day." he said as he pulled her against him, his hands still held on to her ass. They locked eyes for a few moments. She could see the fiery intensity in his brown eyes and for a moment she held her breath as he moved his lips closer to hers.

He was within an inch of her lips, close enough to smell the faint odor or tequila and he held still, their breathing slow as though they were enjoying each others scent. Her blue eyes had closed in anticipation of his kiss. She desperately yearned it to happen and as she moved her face up to his he pulled back slowly, leaving her kiss denied.

It was a test. He knew if she truly didn't want to go any further she would have remained still but she was about to kiss him, a clear confirmation that she didn't mean it.

He let go of her and tucked his cock back into his boxers.

"Good night." he said as he went to the kitchen.

She went back to their room, husband snoring loudly on the bed. She lay there for a long time before she finally fell asleep. Her dreams were filled with terrible yet erotic images of Roy as he ravaged her body. When she awoke later that morning she had to change her panties.

Solo1974
Solo1974
34 Followers
12