The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 02

Story Info
Madison’s revenge plot deepens.
4.2k words
4.69
10.5k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
102 Followers

After the massage session and the "let down" sex with Sonia, the next few days passed unremarkably and I was getting back to a normal routine with work, gym, and having life with Sonia seem like "pre-Madison". It wasn't until Thursday that I was reminded the position I was in with Madison and her ability to significantly affect my wife's family in Cuba. Madison texted that day saying, "Get ready for a fun Friday. I'm taking Sonia out for girls' night, while you are going out of the house. Make sure to look sharp." It was a little cryptic and part of me had deep worry that her revenge plot might turn far more severe than the level already done.

Later in the day Sonia confirmed her plans with Sonia, telling me she was excited to have a girls' night out and that I should try to get out with my guy friends. I half-heartedly agreed and thought it would be good cover for whatever Madison had in store for me.

Friday came around and I was in the living room contemplating what was next when Madison texted me, "Be at Don Giovanni's across town at 7pm. There is a table under your name." At least she was avoiding the main areas of our city as that restaurant had been in decline for years and was far away from where our friends frequented.

Sonia interrupted my thoughts as she came downstairs dressed in a snug dress looking stunning. "Wow, I'm a little jealous," I blurted out. "Don't be honey, you know I love you and it's just girls having fun!" she replied. If she only knew who Madison really was. Would it change anything if I told her? At some point I felt she would find out. Unsure of the best course I said my goodbyes and started getting ready myself.

I put on a nice shirt, sport jacket, and headed out to Don Giovanni's unsure of what was there. I pulled into the slightly dilapidated strip mall that it resided in, summoned my courage, and walked in to the hostess. "Hi, Adrian Trevors for 7pm," I announced to the hostess. "Oh hi Mr. Trevors, your wife is already seated, let me take you over!" a bubbly teen responded.

Thoroughly confused and looking for Sonia, the hostess took me to a table in the corner where a gorgeous woman in her mid-20s popped out of her seat, kissed me on the lips, and said, "Hey babe, I've been waiting here for you!". The hostess left and pulled out the chair from across this woman and sat down.

Speechless at first I looked her over. Dark, nearly black hair, sparkling green eyes, high cheek bones, and compact, but beautiful cleavage in a tight white shirt. "I'm Adrian," was all that came out. "Taylor," was her simple response.

"So, hubby, you must know Madison," Taylor asked me, emphasizing "hubby" sarcastically.

"You could say that. She has my wife's family in a precarious situation, so I've been at her mercy the last week and some. I figured if Taylor was here and pretending to be my wife, she must know a modicum of Madison's games.

Taylor looked down demurely and responded, "Similar timing here, but she's been threatening my parents. I have no idea why she's after me like this. I've never met her, my life is boring, I'm a lesbian so haven't stolen her man, hell, I grew up with parents who worked the most basic government jobs!"

"Wait, they didn't happen to work on anything involving Cuba did they?" I quickly asked.

"That's a weird coincidence if it is one, I grew up in Miami, where they lived and worked a while before me. They often discussed Cuba and had things from there around the house," Taylor informed me. I put the pieces quickly together for her, explaining it's unlikely a coincidence and how her parents were likely involved in Madison's parents' death.

Our revelations were broken by dual texts lighting up our phone near simultaneously. Madison knew we would discuss and started a group chat. "Hello lovebirds! Sonia and I are having a great girls' night, especially after I slipped some ecstasy in her drink! Oh, Taylor, I invited Marni out too. She's coming soon. Now Addy boy, Taylor, I want you two to get to know each other, intimately. In fact, why don't you two make out as a loving couple would. Video it, send to me and if it's not passionate enough...well, you both know the things that can happen to those we love!"

"Who's Marni?" I asked, first time hearing that name.

"That's my long-term partner. Remember in that mix earlier I mentioned I am a lesbian?" Taylor responded curtly. She then started setting up her phone on the corner of the table. She got up, leaned over to me and grabbed the back of my head as she dove in for a deep kiss. I responded with my tongue snarled around hers, mimicking the grasp on her neck. I pulled her in deeply, inhaling her breath as my tongue explored her mouth. I was extremely turned on after not cumming for the last few days and Taylor was phenomenally hot.

We kissed for at least two or three minutes, getting the attention of some wait staff and a few other patrons. Taylor sat back down and sent the video over to Madison. All we received was a group "thumbs up" emoji. This was insane.

"That was pretty good for someone who isn't into men." I broke the silence with.

"I just pretended it was Marni, plus Madison is absolutely nuts. My mother was in a grocery store when a guy flashed a knife in his jacket and pointed straight at her. She's been on edge since." Taylor came back with.

The waiter came, we ordered and started exchanging bits of information of our lives. Then after a while another group text hit from Madison. Marni had joined Madison and Sonia, making a hot trio. Personally Marni and Taylor had to be one of the most gorgeous couples I've encountered. Marni was the opposite of Taylor with light blonde hair that had a slight curl. She was huge chested and a bit thick, but very athletic looking. Marni and Sonia were clearly very drunk and high on ecstasy. Madison was daring them to kiss each other, which they gave little pecks at each other. Madison smiled and left a kiss emoji for us.

Nearly forty five minutes later we were wrapping up dinner when we received another group text. It was a link to website, which we both clicked on. I could see then it was an access page to view the surveillance cameras in my house. Madison, Sonia and Marni had gone to our home. The three were on the couch, Marni totally passed out, Madison in the middle, and Sonia clearly very dazed. I was enraged and ready to call 911, when Madison texted, "Don't worry Adrian, Taylor, I'll play nice. Very nice. Here's what's going to happen. I want the randy couple to go into the restroom together. Taylor, you'll give Adrian a stellar blowjob. Adrian, since Marni had too much, you'll watch the video a bit more as Sonia has some steam to let off. And Adrian, if you're wondering, you will not cum until I tell you to!"

Taylor snapped, "Let's get this done with." She got up and grabbed my hand as we headed toward the restrooms. On the way there I got a better view of Taylor and her hotness extended to her lower half. Dressed in a black mini skirt she had a tight ass that was putting my thoughts in overdrive.

We quickly dove into the men's room and found it empty with two stalls. Inside one of them I sat on the bowl and looked at the video as Taylor stood in front of me. "What's she doing?" she asked. I described the video which showed Madison pouring Sonia more wine. Sonia looked very drunk and high already, swaying a bit. There was audio that I turned up slightly.

"You are so beautiful Sonia, my god look at you!" Madison effused. "Oh stop it, we're just really drunk, the room is spinning!" I saw Madison sit right next to her to comfort her, wrapping her arms around her and drawing her in.

Meanwhile, Taylor had mustered her courage and started undoing my belt and pulling my pants down. I alternated watching Madison give a small kiss to Sonia's neck and Taylor moving to grab my rock hard cock out of my boxers.

"It's been a while since I've done this," Taylor mentioned as she grabbed the base of my cock.

Back on the video I could see Sonia's eyes closed definitely affected by the drinking and drugs. Madison glanced at one of the surveillance cameras and wickedly smiled. She then drifted her hand over Sonia's right tit and squeezed while kissing her neck more intently.

In the stall, I felt Taylor returning to my cock and slowly stroking it, her lips a few inches from it. She had pouty, large lips and I strained as she wrapped them around the tip of my dick. She sucked in and I felt a surge of hardness. Immediately she dipped back down taking in two more inches. With my girth I could see her cheeks bulge and her looking up in a pleading way, somehow hoping that would make it fit better.

I looked up taking the pleasure and then returned to the video on my phone. Madison already had her right hand in between Sonia's legs, pulling the dress hem nearly up to her waist. Her fingers must have been on or near her pussy given the angle and seeing Sonia cocking her head back. She murmured, "No...no...we shouldn't...oh...god, that's good...Adrian wouldn't...oh fuck". It was clear then Madison was finger fucking her well.

I nearly dropped the phone as I felt Taylor shove her face into my crotch and deep throat me fully. Her nose was up to my pubes, with bubbles of spit forming at the edges of her cheeks. The ridge of her forehead creased as she fought her gag reflex. I was getting really close at this point, particularly as Taylor pumped slightly to increase the intensity.

I saw on the video Madison increased the pace with her right hand in my wife's pussy, but was doing something with the phone on her left. A few seconds later a text popped up, "When your pathetic wife cums, you can cum, but make sure to do it all over Taylor's neck and chest. Tell her that she isn't to wipe that off until she showers tonight and let me know if she disobeys. Oh, and finish your dessert."

Madison was completely diabolical, using both Taylor and I to play out her revenge plot. It was hard to be too distracted in this thought as I heard Sonia squeal on the video, "Ohhhhh, ohhhh, fucccckkkkkK!" She bucked her hips hard, but Madison kept on thrusting her hand into her pussy.

This sent me over and I quickly told Taylor I was to cum on her neck and chest and she wasn't allowed to wipe it. Taylor looked at me in disgust as she pulled back and a string of drool spun out from her lips to my cock. I pumped a couple times and a huge load of cum shot right in the center of chest. It was followed by two more streams that doused her neck and tits. Glancing at the video all I saw was Madison wave goodbye and then the feed was cut.

"She's serious about you not wiping that off and that we need to finish dessert" I told Taylor who was contemplating wiping the cum off. "She said I should inform her if you disobeyed," I clarified.

"Fucking disgusting and what a show this is going to put on when we head out there," Taylor grimaced. She adjusted her shirt a bit, but there was cum everywhere and it was dripping down, soaking into her shirt. We both got up and headed back to the dinner table.

At the table the server came over and said, "Oh phew, I thought you two had left without paying and the manager was getting worried! Well, I'll go get dessert, would you like any..." He cut off as he glanced at Taylor who visibly had cum all over her chest. She averted his gaze and he scurried off.

*******************************

After "girl's night" I had come home to Sonia completely passed out. The days after Madison left us alone, but the imprint she had on Sonia was forming. Sonia was off slightly, I suspected from processing flashbacks of her having a lesbian tryst with Madison and cumming with Madison's hand buried deep in her cunt.

We made due though and were still a happy couple, but you could tell a notch of joy had been removed and some tension had entered. I sensed this is exactly what Madison wanted. I was anticipating her trying to take another notch and no sooner did I think that I got notice of it.

Sonia got a text, read it, paused and put her phone down with a tense lip. I asked her, "What's up honey?" She replied, "Oh, it's Madison, she's invited me on a weekend getaway with her and Marni to the shore. I don't think I'm going to go though and just texted her that."

I immediately sensed dread in that rejection and checked my phone. Sure enough it had blown up with pissed off texts from Madison. "Fucking make her go on the trip or something serious happens to her parents. Now!"

"Hon, if it's next weekend you should go. I've been meaning to put in some extra time in at work with this project I'm on and it would be a good weekend to do it. Plus, the shore sounds really nice this time of year and you don't have to drink as much as your last adventure!" I offered.

"Hmmm, okay, I suppose it can be a much more relaxing weekend. I also really thought Marni was very sweet," Sonia replied.

I walked into the bathroom knowing I likely had texts from Madison. And sure enough I found out part of what was up. Madison had sent a lengthy three way text to Taylor and I:

"Good job Addy boy and Tay-tay in convincing your slutty partners to go on a trip with me this weekend. While we are having fun the happy couple (that's you two in case you're both too dense to pick up on that) will be spending the weekend together at Adrian's house. In fact I want Taylor role playing Sonia, meaning when you arrive, Taylor dear, you will go to Sonia's closet, strip out of your clothes and immediately wear Sonia's. And I mean everything from panties to socks will be hers. You may not need a lot of clothing though as I want to make sure you two act out the intimacy of the relationship. Every three hours I want a video of you doing a sex act together. If your pea brains can process that, it's 8 sex acts per day with the gift of a half day on Friday since Sonia will be leaving in the morning. Now I don't want boring videos of you two looking like forlorn lovers, but you need to act with passion and keep the variety up. Particularly with the types of sex and positions: I want to see everything from Adrian licking Taylor's clit to her taking a deep load in her ass, doggystyle. Oh, and Adrian, this weekend you are to cum every time with Taylor. No holding back. Remember, every three hours, on the hour I expect a new video. One miss and you know what I'll do. See you Friday when I pick up Sonia!"

I processed what Madison had set up. At first it was a blowjob at dinner, which seemed like a discreet indiscretion, but now she wanted me to bring a different woman into our house, into our bed, and effectively take over my wife's place. The whole time I'm sure Madison would be launching a plot against Sonia at the shore. Taylor must also be mortified as her partner was going to be part of that party and she was to have a lot of straight sex with a man she barely knows. At this point I started thinking how to get out of this. It would have to be a fast action to cut Madison from sending messages, but how. Perhaps Taylor would help. In the meantime we would have to follow along.

*******************************

Friday arrived and Sonia was definitely in better spirits. She was all packed with a roller case and her beach hat in hand. Madison rang the doorbell and I answered looking her in the eyes as she gave a beaming smile. "Hello! Oh, Sonia you look great!" Sonia, gave me a huge hug and kiss, leaving with a coy statement whispered in my ear, "Don't work too hard and save some energy for me when I'm back." As Sonia walked forward Madison gave a friendly hug goodbye and also whispered in my ear, but more diabolically, "Remember, make it passionate with your new wife...I'm definitely going to do so with this one."

It was almost noon when they left and I saw a car pull up to the driveway soon after they departed. It was Taylor who stepped out and admittedly looked hot. It was the first time I saw her in broad daylight and she was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt. She was very fair compared to Sonia with similar dark hair. I could tell her breasts were a few sizes smaller, but the real difference was her ass was very tight and compact.

She walked up to me and flatly said, "Hello." She walked inside and I gestured that there were cameras everywhere. She looked around, looked back at me and then asked, "Well, where is your bedroom and closet? I've been told to get changed." I pointed upstairs and she walked that way still looking around, likely for the surveillance.

I set a timer on my phone for 3pm, knowing how serious Madison would be if we messed up. I started getting food out of the fridge to have some lunch, even though I had a pit of anxiety in my stomach and wasn't sure how much I could eat.

As I finished up setting the food out I saw Taylor come into view. She was wearing sweat shorts that were rolled around the waist as Taylor was much more narrower than Sonia. The shorts were very short as Taylor had longer legs. Her top was a tank top that had much larger arm openings since Sonia's chest was bigger. I could tell Taylor wasn't wearing a bra.

Taylor announced almost to the surveillance cameras rather than me, "So, this is what I could find that fits. Your wife's bras, there's no way those work, just too big." "It's fine you look great," I assured her.

We sat down and had fairly basic conversation knowing that anything we said could be picked up by Madison. I checked the clock and it was already 1:30pm. I told Taylor, "So we have about an hour and a half. For the first time maybe we don't want to push it to the last minute?" Taylor agreed and took out her phone that had a pop-up stand and set it on the dining table.

"I got texts from Madison separately by the way. She emphasized how sorry I would be if I don't make these videos hot and that I have to convince her I'm not a lesbian on the videos. I just wanted to mention that before..." Taylor said as she trailed off and stood up in front of me. She hit record on her phone and then walked up to me while I sat. She straddled me from side to side and rested her weight on my lap, wrapping her arms around my next.

She was close enough where I could feel her breath and looked into her green eyes. She plunged forward into a deep kiss and I felt her grind her hips in as she did it. I pushed my tongue back against hers and grabbed her thin waist, pulling her into me. She moved to kissing my neck passionately and I looked up at our ceiling, thinking about the last thing she said; she certainly was making it hot.

I pulled her top off and saw her tits for the first time. Smaller than Sonia's but pert with much longer nipples than I expected. I pushed her back a bit, but supported her from behind. This gave me access to her chest, which I kissed starting at the base of her neck and moving to the middle of her chest. I moved to her right breast and sucked as I planted kisses leading up to her nipple. I took her nipple between my lips and slowly sucked in, eliciting a slight moan from Taylor. I tongued it further and could tell her breath had accelerated.

She leaned forward and pulled my shirt up and off and bit into my shoulder, thrusting her hips further into mine. Underneath my shorts I was rock hard. She pushed back and stood up between my legs. She rolled the waist of the shorts down to reveal one of the tinier black thongs my wife would wear.

"The smallest ones she have seem to fit okay." Taylor stated as she saw me gazing at her. I put my hands around Taylor on her ass and squeezed her butt cheeks, which should have been great for the video behind her. I slid my wife's panties off her and could see Taylor had soaked them already from the heavy grinding. Clearly the acting had affected her the same way it had done to me.

Taylor's pussy was gorgeous. Completely bald with puffy labia, glistening with her juices. I pulled both my shorts and underwear down as fast as I could and grabbed Taylor by the waist, causing her to straddle me once again. She stabilized herself on her knees on the chair, hovering over my straining cock.

Swingly
Swingly
102 Followers
12