The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Sonia's turn now.
4.5k words
4.69
7.8k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
99 Followers

I woke up in a daze to my alarm going off at 2:30am and a pit formed in my stomach. Fuck, Taylor and I had fallen asleep exhausted and hadn't recorded any more videos. She was passed out to my right in a deep sleep. I shook her shoulder, "Taylor...Taylor!"

"Hnnn...what's," she groggily said before her eyes popped and she quickly asked, "What time is it?" I told her we had half an hour to get a video out. She looked down at my cock, which was well satisfied and not in the most hard of states.

"What's your biggest turn on?" Taylor quickly asked me. I stalled a bit. "We don't fucking have time to be shy right now! What gets you off quickly?"

I felt like I was like being caught watching porn for the first time. This gorgeous woman, even though she's seen me naked and we've fucked multiple times, wanted to know my deepest turn on.

I blurted it out like a school kid at the principal's office, "rimjobs...having my ass licked is my biggest turn on."

"You're fucking kidding me!" Taylor responded, looking panicked. "Fuck it, lay back and put your legs up...and after this we are fucking planning better!"

I placed my phone on the night stand and hit record. I then hoisted my legs to my chest and Taylor moved between my legs. I could see her look at me in a silent plea, but knowing that she had to get me hard and fucked quickly.

I saw Taylor crouch down and then just the top of her dark pony tail. There was breath on my ass as I could tell she was contemplating what to do. Then a felt a surge of electricity through me as her tongue touched my puckered ass. It was a light lick, but it riled me up. Taylor grabbed my cock and could feel me starting the early stages of swelling.

She licked up and down my sphincter and started massaging my cock. Her tongue increased pressure on my asshole and I was halfway hard in probably a minute. Sensing this wouldn't take much longer she went all in and buried her face in my ass, slurping away. I was hard within thirty more seconds. She made sure of it pumping a few times and then pulled up.

"Stay like that, if I'm doing all the work here I might as well finish this off like a real woman should." she ordered. She then pushed my legs forward even more and moved to take me in the Amazon position. Straddling my cock she lowered herself on to it slowly. She wasn't wet, probably an indication of how much she enjoyed giving a rim job, so spit in her hand and massaged my cock more.

Lowering herself further she got the tip in and pressed my legs further into my chest. "Ahh, oh...wow," I mumbled as I hadn't been taken like this before. She gave me a strong look in the eyes and thrust her hips like I would if I was on top. Her mouth opened slightly as she did it and then she repeated the thrust forcing my cock deeper into her pussy.

"Fuck...yes...ungghh...fuck..." she started chanting.

Her pace quickened and her pussy was getting very slick. I laid back pinned and imagined that this is how she rode Marni with a strap-on. I was getting close to coming and she looked at me, "...don't you...fucking...after what I just did...I'm cumming first." She grabbed my legs harder for leverage and thrust fully onto my cock harder and harder.

"Yesssss, yess, yes!" Taylor howled.

I was holding back as hard as I could, but when I heard her scream out I came hard. Although after all the fucking I doubt there was much cum in her pussy. Almost like clockwork a text came through our phones.

It was Madison, "Looks like this one is a close call. It's late here and I decided to watch that one live. Taylor, seems like you miss Marni the way you just fucked Adrian. Oh, and Addy boy, I promised you there would be a bit more time to focus on Sonia...here you go!"

With another bing a video came through of Madison and Sonia a few hours ago, still at the bar. In it you could see Madison next to Sonia. "Where'd Marns go???" Sonia said drunkenly. "Oh, she seemed to really be catching up with her old friend Lia, they're still in the back." Madison smiled as she responded. At that moment a sleazy looking guy pulled up next to the bar stool next to Sonia. It was clear something was up as Madison snuck in a quick comment to the camera directly, "hmm, I wonder if there's another coincidence?"

I felt a pit growing in my stomach, but I didn't recognize the guy and it didn't seem like Sonia did either.

"Que pasa guapa?" the guy said to Sonia. They then chatted for a bit in Spanish, which I tried to follow along. Madison pulled Sonia away. "He's cute, what's his deal?"

"Oh, he's some big wig attorney...does immigration law...blah, blah, blah," Sonia rolled her eyes as she said it. That's my girl I thought.

"Wait, he knows Spanish and is an immigration attorney? Isn't your family having issues in Cuba? What if he can help?" Madison asked seeming sincere. Sonia's eyes lit up. She turned back to the guy and spoke more in Spanish. She then turned back to Madison and excitedly said, "Oh my God! He's a specialist in Cuban immigration issues! What are the chances?!?" Yes I sarcastically wondered, what are the chances?

Madison whispered back to her, "Remember earlier, use your assets!"

Sonia turned back, teasing her hair a bit and explaining more to the lawyer. She turned back to Madison after a couple of minutes dejected, "He only works on very high profile cases...way out of Adrian and my price range." Madison pulled her aside, "Honey, if he can get your parents out, what's that worth? He's clearly into you, why don't you just play with him a bit, stroke his ego, let him have some feels and see if you can change the course of your parents' lives!" Sonia, looked confused, but was clearly contemplating her parents' predicament. "Okay, I'll see if I can warm him up, but help me if he gets too handsy!" Sonia said.

The lawyer ordered another round of drinks for everyone and then suggested he and Sonia go dance. Madison grabbed the phone and zoomed in on them as they went to the dance floor. His hands were all over her immediately, moving down her back, on her cut off shorts, and then firmly under her ass cheeks.

They came back from dancing and Madison ordered yet another round of drinks and the video cut out.

"Well, that didn't seem too bad, just some fondling." Taylor stated next to me. The next video hit, timed perfectly after Taylor said that.

Time had elapsed a bit since the last video and Sonia was totally wasted. "I...Mads...I...need to use the bathroom..." Sonia struggled to say.

"Oh honey, let's get you there!" Madison responded. The lawyer was still there and the three of them headed to the bathroom, Sonia in the middle as they virtually dragged her there.

"Here, Francisco is much stronger than me, he can help you into the stall" Madison stated as they went into the woman's room. Sonia had her arms wrapped around him and he aided her into a stall. The door shut with both of them in it and then Madison went into the stall next to her. You could tell Madison then stepped on the toilet and held the phone over the edge of the stall so we had a perfect view of Francisco and my wife.

Sonia had her shorts down and was using the bathroom, in a state where she didn't care at all there was a virtual stranger standing right in front of her. He looked up at the camera and switched to English, "Eh, Sonia, you know I've been thinking about your parents and I think there's a way to get them out through a business deal my colleagues are doing."

"Reaalllly! Francisco...oooohh, that would be aaammmaazing!" my intoxicated wife said back

"Yeah, but you know it's a lot for me to do. But for a woman like you who turns me on, I would do anything." Francisco said as he started undoing his pants. He pulled them down along with his boxers to reveal a rock hard dick.

"Ohhh, my...Francisco, you can see I'm marrrrriiied," Sonia swayed as she responded to his actions.

"Of course, but I'm not looking to marry you. Just to exchange wonderful things" Francisco said boldly standing with his cock erect, inches from my wife's lips.

"I don't know Francisco, Adrian and I have been married for so long and he would lose it if he knew I betrayed him." Sonia slurred.

"He doesn't have to know and you can think of this like a transaction. You get what you want, I get what I want, that's it." Francisco countered.

There was silence as Sonia sat there and after a thirty seconds her left hand went up to grip the base of his cock. She leaned forward slightly, showing the crack of her ass on the toilet as she opened her lips and took the tip of his cock into her mouth.

I felt shattered at that moment, but who was I to say anything after fucking Taylor in every position possible for the last few hours, all under the same pretense? But here I was trying to help her out and she was doing it for herself. I tried to rationalize, but was distracted by the video.

Francisco took his hands to the back of her head and pushed her in. Both of Sonia's hands shot up as he must have hit her gag reflex, but he pushed harder. She protested, but he then pulled her back out.

"Hhhuh, huhhh..." Sonia gasped for breath, but before she could fully catch it, Francisco pulled her back down on his cock. He started thrusting, coordinating his motions of pulling with his hands and pushing with his hips. I could barely make out spit oozing out the sides of Sonia's cheeks as she took his thrusts.

"Fuck yeah, that's a good throat!" Francisco murmured. He was definitely building up toward cumming and soon after grabbed her head and shoved her down mercilessly, twitching as he moaned out loud.

"Ummmph!!!" Sonia coughed and hacked as strings of saliva and possibly cum draped from her chin to his balls. "What the fuck Francisco!"

"You're one hot lady...tell you what, I'll help you out. Here's my card, call me, set up an appointment to come to my office and we can get the paper work going. If you're just as sexy I'll do it for free, hell, I'll even do the divorce papers for your hubby when you need to." he stated as he dropped the card on her lap.

Sonia cried as he left the stall and Madison quietly stepped down, ending the video.

"This is fucking crazy! I'm done, it's not worth it." I screamed. Taylor looked at me worried. I dialed Madison's phone number and she picked up.

"I'm calling the cops you crazy bitch. This is insane. You can't ruin people's lives like this." I raged on to Madison. I shouted profanities for another minute.

Totally calmly Madison started speaking, "Adrian, this is totally unacceptable. I told you the rules, I told you not to call me and you broke them. All you had to do was fuck a hot woman and watch some videos. You think you have any power in this? Expect a call from Sonia in the morning...she won't be happy...neither will her father." Click. That was it.

********************

I couldn't sleep the whole night. Finally in the late morning Sonia called. She was bawling. "Honey, what is it, what?!?" I asked desperately. "It's my papa...oh..." she cried. "He went into work this morning, they accused him of stealing and fired him..."

"It's okay babe, we can send money...don't worry!" I tried to calm her. "It's just money babe, we can live simpler!" I pleaded.

"That's not the worst of it! The boss hired guys to beat him up really badly! They said he needs to pay them back or they will beat him again!!!" Sonia cried.

Madison was truly nuts ordering this. I calmed Sonia down and said we would figure it out. She told me she knew of a legal route to try and pursue. I was silent on it, guessing where that would go. She said she was going to come home this evening, early. Oddly the first thing I thought of was that Taylor was still here and everything in our house smelled of sex. Fuck, how could this get worse?

After hanging up with Sonia I got another text from Madison. "You see what happens if you fuck with me. Now, you're already one video behind and you have to end my fun trip early because you've made Sonia so upset. You'll learn to listen as I've had to escalate things a bit and will do so on all of you now. Now, fuck Taylor in the ass one last time on video before we head back home!"

Taylor read the group message and then yelled, "You idiot. You told me not to interfere when Marni was getting abused, now you go and do this! It's only going to get worse for us now! Plus I have to do anal now and I hate anal."

It was awkward as Taylor, still naked assumed a doggystyle position. Her ass beamed out at me as I set the phone down to record. I grabbed lube from the nightstand, particularly since Taylor didn't do anal a lot. I slathered the lube on my hand and then reached between her ass cheeks. She shuddered likely from the cold and the anticipation.

My cock twitched a bit as I felt her, but I was mixed with emotions from the call earlier. I started massaging the lube over Taylor's asshole, testing her anus with pressure over each pass. I eventually got a finger in and dipped into her. She let out a gasp and sternly asked, "What's taking so long, let's get this done with!"

I poured lube over my cock and rubbed it as I hardened, viewing my cock positioning behind her. I was almost fully hard, but started rubbing the tip over her well lubed rosebud. Finally fully hard I pushed forward and got an inch in.

"Fuck..." was all Taylor said as she breathed more heavily.

I pushed further in and poured more lube on my dick, partially impaled in her ass. It streamed around my dick and over her sphincter as it clasped my dick. I pushed forward more and was about halfway in. There was incredible pressure from her as she tried to push it out, but I took the opportunity to thrust further.

"Owwww, ooh, why did you...owww." Taylor cried out. "Fuck...ungggh!"

I pushed again and again, thrusting back and forth. Taylor bucked a bit, but I held her hips and pushed her back against me.

"Oh fuck, owww, you ass...owww...goddd!" Taylor yelled as she was visibly crying.

I buried my cock to the hilt in her ass and hammered away. I was pissed off at the situation and took it out on Taylor's ass. She thrashed wildly, somewhat hitting me with her hands, but this time I was in a frenzy. I didn't last long and came hard, deep in her bowels.

She pulled away, "What the fuck was that! My god, Madison is making us animals." Taylor said with tears in her eyes. She gathered her things and left the house sullenly.

**********************

Sonia came home that evening and was appreciative of how much I had cleaned up. Little did she know that I had gone into a cleaning storm after Taylor left, hiding every piece of evidence of our fucking spree. We talked a lot about our options, but Sonia assured me that she found a way to get her parents out of the country. I knew what the likely implications were and begged her to consider other options. She looked at me deeply in the eyes, "Honey, it's not going to be easy, but I think it's the best way." I felt she delivered that line to convince herself more than me.

During the few days after her shore trip, she told me she had arranged to meet an attorney who could help with her parents' immigration and she was going to the offices that morning to get the paperwork started. I noticed she was dressed slightly provocatively for a legal meeting, showing cleavage in a dark top and a skirt that wasn't too short, but definitely above the knees. Sonia gave me a kiss and left.

Hours passed and I wondered what was going on. Madison filled that in of course by sending a text, "Sonia seems to be getting some good legal advice, take a look!" She sent a link to another video. "Oh, by the way, I know you missed Taylor, so she's on her way over."

Taking in all that info, I clicked on the video immediately and it was clear there was a hidden camera in Francisco's offices. He must have been doing some type of business right as it was a plush, clean, white room with a large desk, two chairs in front of it and a sofa with a coffee table in the entry.

Francisco was seated behind the desk and Sonia had just entered. "Ah welcome! My most beautiful client!" Francisco beamed.

"Hhhi" was all Sonia mustered.

"So, we are going to get your parents out of Cuba. Now this won't be easy, but my colleagues are doing a large M&A deal with a Latin company. There's a chance we can make the case that they are essential consultants and bring them over with the merger." Francisco reasoned.

"That would be amazing!" Sonia lit up.

"Of course you know how steep the cost is and what we discussed later that evening at the bar and later on the phone." Francisco said with a smile.

"I..I..do, Francisco" Sonia squeaked.

"Well?" Francisco responded, waiting...as I was too, by the cryptic "...later on the phone" comment.

I saw Sonia take her top off, followed by her skirt. Underneath she was wearing her sexiest lingerie, that she bought once for a Valentine's Day surprise for me. It was black lace throughout, with sheer mesh over her nipples and crotch, leaving nothing to the imagination. She had thigh high stockings on with straps that connected to a lace wrap around her waist. She kept her heels on and looked like a Victoria's Secret model as she walked toward Francisco's desk.

"Nice, better than I imagined." said Francisco as he leaned back. "You're definitely a fine piece of ass. Dance for me a bit."

Sonia paused and then swayed her hips sexily. "Come on, better than that! Touch yourself." Francisco ordered.

Sonia put her hands on her breasts and squeezed as she swayed. She cocked her head back a bit and looked up somewhat with a look of begging to be anywhere else. She closed her eyes and moved her hand down to her stomach, eventually to her panties, sliding it underneath as she swayed her hips back and forth.

Her other hand seemed to automatically go to her breast where she started pinching her nipple through the sheer fabric. Francisco was still in view, rubbing himself through his pants as he watched.

As I was watching, Taylor had rang my doorbell and I answered with phone in hand. She looked gorgeous as ever and gave a simple smile as I answered the door. She saw my concerned look and phone in hand and pulled it from to see what was going on. "Wow, she looks damn sexy!" Taylor blurted out, me sensing she was liking what she saw a little too much. "Anyway, Madison texted me. I'm to blow you while you watch this video."

"Huh? What, really?" I responded trying to take my eyes away from the video for a moment.

Taylor didn't respond and just rolled her eyes, pushing me onto the couch. She wasted little time in pulling my pants down and noticed I was already hard. She looked up at me and said, "Wait a sec...you were watching this before I got here...is the thought of your wife getting fucked by another guy turning you on!"

I rebuffed her quickly, "My wife's touching herself in lingerie, don't you think I'm going to get turned on."

"Whatever..." Taylor said as she grabbed my stiff cock and wrapped her lips around it. I looked down at her and felt the situation was all too familiar considering I was married to someone else.

On the video Francisco was heard commanding Sonia to take off her remaining clothes, but continue touching herself on the couch. I gawked as Sonia shed her bra and panties, revealing her wonderful tits and clearly a freshly shaven snatch. She moved tentatively to the couch, sitting down and continuing to rub her cunt.

Francisco moved out of this chair and came around to the front of his desk. He dropped his pants and underwear, revealing the same hard cock I saw the other night in the bathroom video. As he rubbed his cock he asked Sonia, "You knew you would get fucked coming here, but you came anyway? You probably don't care for your husband that much or is it my cock you crave?"

I laughed a bit as Sonia responded, "My husband's cock is thicker than yours, it's really about getting my parents out." My own chuckle was cut off by me gasping as Taylor deepthroated me, looking up as I stared down at her.

Swingly
Swingly
99 Followers
12