The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
101 Followers

Back on the video, Francisco hadn't taken that comment well. "Bitch, if you want to work with me this is going to be the only cock you fuck until we're done, understood? I find out you take any of your husband's cock in any of your holes and I'm done helping you out!" Francisco steamed.

"I'm..i'm sorry, I was only saying what..." Sonia tried to recover.

Francisco cut her off though, reached over to the couch and grabbed a fistful of her hair. Her arms shot up instinctively as he pulled her down off the couch and forced her to crawl towards the desk. He pushed his arm over the desk, forcing her face forward over it, her hips secure against the edge. Continuing to hold her hair he forced her down, her breasts mashing against the hard wooden top.

"Thicker than me..well, this is what you'll get then..." Francisco murmured as he got behind my wife. "Owwww, wait...that's the wrong hole Francisco!" Sonia screamed.

"Oh, no it's not...I'll teach you what thick is!" Francisco laughed as he drove his cock into my wife's asshole. "Ohhh, fuck...owwww!! You're breaking my ass, please!" Sonia bucked. Francisco didn't relent a bit has he pushed through her cries and started sawing away.

Meanwhile I swelled a bit seeing this and Taylor coughed as my girth filled her throat. I could feel her respond by licking the base of my fully impaled cock in her mouth. She was getting remarkable at this. It wasn't long before I felt cum stewing in my balls, ready to unload.

I directed my attention back at the video where Francisco was reaming Sonia's ass and she was trying to get away wildly, but pinned down by his arm. I nearly timed my cum with Francisco's as he let out a howl, myself cumming down Taylor's throat and I'm guessing Francisco unloading in Sonia's ass. The video cut out at that point and I looked down at Taylor wiping her lips.

She pulled up and sat next to me as I pulled my boxers up and looked sad. After a short pause, I asked, "Aside from the obvious, what is it?" She took a moment of introspection and responded, "It's Marni, she hasn't messaged or returned any of my calls since that shore trip. It hasn't been that long but I'm a little worried, confused, sad...you name it. I have this growing suspicion that Lia is poisoning her mind again and possibly getting her strung out on drugs. And then there's this situation with Madison...being at her beck and call. I know, I know I'm preaching to the choir with you, but it's...it's a lot."

I wrapped my arms around Taylor's thin body, enveloping her in an emotional hug. She was tentative at first, but then responded doing the same and put her head on my shoulder weeping a bit. As she drew back I looked at her and she locked eyes with me, inches between our faces. It was then we mutually kissed, plowing our tongues into each other's mouths.

It felt as if all situations had dropped aside and a fire was lit instantly. I drew her tongue in and sucked on it with my lips as she pushed into me. I positioned myself over her and she laid back on the couch with my torso between her legs. There was no way I was getting hard that quickly, but felt an intense desire to please her.

I continued passionately kissing her neck, the middle of her chest and then down to her stomach. She was wearing a crop top, so I was able to kiss all along her toned stomach, leading to the hem of her shorts. Taylor had her hands on my head and was slightly nudging me lower.

We both knew there were no commands from Madison at this point and whether it was out of mutual empathy or lust, I heeded her pushes and nudged my chin down further, bring the hem of her shorts lower at the same time.

She had no underwear on and I could tell I was less than an inch from her slit. I backed up, pushed her legs together, pulled her shorts off, and then pushed her legs far apart. Her pussy was soaking wet, glimmering from the overhead lights in our living room.

I forgot everything and buried my mouth into her cunt. I lapped up the sides of her labia, flicked my tongue on her clit, and sucked it in between my lips.

"Mmmm...ohhhhh..ohhhh..yes...keep doing that...!" Taylor ordered lustfully.

I continued suckling her clit, tasting her juices that were flowing over my mouth as I also pushed my face into her pussy. Her hands moved from gently over my head to clasping my skull and pulling me into her crotch at full force. I was able to get some side motion in as I alternated between sucking and licking her clit.

"Ohhhh..mmmm...yess....keep doing it...there, right there...don't stop!" she cried.

She came after a few more seconds, filling my mouth with a stream of pussy juice. I swallowed, knowing it's what she would want and continued to suck in more as another stream hit my throat. I lapped at her cunt, cleaning some aftershock trickles that dripped down her slit toward her ass.

"Oh my god...I've never..." Taylor stuttered.

I laid against her thigh exhausted, in shock myself.

Swingly
Swingly
101 Followers
12