The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 05

Story Info
Madison’s plan escalates.
4.5k words
4.6
6.5k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
100 Followers

Sonia came home the day of her visit to Francisco, virtually a different woman. She seemed broken, but wouldn't talk about it. She walked into the house, gave me a quick kiss and told me she was showering. I knew exactly why.

Personally I was feeling guilt over my last interaction with Taylor. It was a sex act that wasn't ordered by Madison that blew up into an insanely hot moment. My mind was lingering as I thought Madison would text after it, knowing she very well could view it at the time or later with all the surveillance cameras. Perhaps she just missed it, but then I got to thinking that any joy we were getting out of this was not her plan and that it may just piss her off.

I went up to bed and was sitting up in bed staring at my phone as Sonia came out from the shower. She was dressed in full length pajamas, kissed my cheek and told me she was tired as she pulled the sheets over herself. I thought about Francisco's command to her, that she isn't to have me in any way. Sonia had been through a lot, so I didn't really care to test it and just let her be. Frankly, I had also been satiated from Taylor earlier, so it really didn't matter.

*******************

A couple weeks went by and I was in a bit of the twilight zone. Sonia had weekly meetings with her immigration counsel and during each visit Taylor was sent over to my house. Madison clearly sensed the same monotony and possibly the growing connection between Taylor and I and decided to change things up.

On one of Sonia's legal visits, Madison texted to both Taylor and I, "You two seem awfully complacent with the situation. Next Friday, I want both of you at the Butterfly Cage, 8pm sharp!" I Googled "Butterfly Cage" and saw it was a BDSM club in a seedy part of town. Taylor asked me if I knew what this was about, which I signaled I had no idea.

Friday came around quickly and I made up an excuse to Sonia that I was going out with the guys. I drove over to the Butterfly Cage, picking Taylor up along the way. When she got in the car she asked me, "Any idea what the hell is going on?" I was a bit pale and nodded negatively.

When we pulled up I made sure to park far away in case Sonia was joining us at this dark place. The Butterfly Cage on the outside was nothing remarkable, appearing as a corner business in a strip mall.

However, Taylor and I opened the large metal doors and had to instantly adjust our eyes to a very dimly lit, plush foyer. A hostess wearing a little black dress that showed off ample cleavage welcomed us, "Welcome to the Butterfly Cage! Names please."

We gave our names and the hostess paused, smirked, and said, "Oh, yes, of course, right this way to our VIP table!"

Taylor and I walked through a channel of tables with red velvet high back chairs and sofas. In front of us was a black stage with various structures, bolts, and some dangling chains. For the uninitiated it was very menacing. Eventually the hostess stopped at the closest section to the center stage.

Cozy, in one of the high back chairs, sat Madison in a slinky, shimmering red dress, with her legs crossed. "Darlings, it's been a while since we've had the pleasure of each other in person. Sit, sit, it's going to be such a fun evening!" Madison said coyly. Taylor and I sat close to each other on the sofa that formed a circle around coffee table and another empty chair across from us.

A gorgeous waitress came over dressed only in a leather harness that outlined and pushed out her breasts and formed a crotchless panty through her legs. Her tits were clearly fake, her lips must have been injected with collagen and her hair was nearly white platinum. "Welcome to the Butterfly Cage, what pleasures would you like this evening?"

Madison ordered us all drinks and turned to us, "You've both clearly have never been here. Taylor, I'm more surprised you haven't as it's known to be a lesbian place. Let's say I've recently been acquainted to it by one of my colleagues who will be joining us. It's one of the more extreme places even I've been to."

As our eyes had fully adjusted, we both looked around and there was a disproportionate amount of women. Many were in leathers and it was clear in some cases there were domme / sub relationships, with collared women and the occasional collared man, mostly kneeling near their seated partner or partners.

Our attention was broken by Madison saying hello to a person that the hostess brought to our table. It was the Asian bartender, Lia, from the video a few weeks back. She was dressed in a tight corset top and a long leather skirt. "Hello, Madison, so great to see you again! And you two pathetic souls...well, it is what it is now isn't it." Lia stated.

As Lia said this she tugged at a chain in her hand. From behind her it became clear she had a sub on all fours in a full leather gimp suit, the chain connected to a metal collar around the slave's neck. The slave dutifully moved forward in front of Lia and was probably about three to four feet from Taylor and I.

We stared at the slave, taking in more details as it came into view. It was a "she" as we could see her blonde hair in a bun on the outside of the leather mask. The slave never looked up so we couldn't see her face, but we could see she was well endowed and there were holes in the gimp suit for her nipples. Both nipples were pierced with very large metal bars, much wider than a normal piercing. Lia barked, "Position 3 bitch!" And the slave circled giving us a view of her ass. The suit was open between her legs and we saw lines of piercings around her bald pussy. Her ass had the sparkling tip of a metal butt plug sticking out. The slave braced her arms by putting her elbows down and we saw Lia sit in the empty chair, putting her feet up on the slaves back.

"Good Slave Marni, perhaps I'll go a little easier on you later for your obedience, particularly in front of such company!" Lia laughed.

Taylor dropped her drink and put her hands to her mouth. She went white as a ghost and I instinctively put my hand on her thigh. Before Taylor could say a word Madison chimed in, "Now Taylor, think carefully before you say a word, yell, cry, or whatever silly thing you might consider. Nothing has changed with our...relationship you could say...and frankly Marni seems content with hers."

In a concerned, but calmer than expected voice, "What, what the fuck have you done to her! Marni, Marni babe, what are you doing?! You don't need to do this!"

Lia interjected, "Taylor, you stupid cunt, I have everything Marni needs and she doesn't want you any more. It's not like you were giving her the meth she craves every day like I do?"

Taylor's eyes bugged out, "Are you kidding me! It took so long to get her off that! How much has she done. Oh, Marni, don't do this to yourself!"

Marni didn't move and Lia just laughed, "I doubt she even knows who you are with the amount of meth she's been consuming. Oh, look at the time, we have to be on stage in 10 minutes for our weekly show."

"What show? What have you been doing with her!?!" Taylor worriedly asked.

Lia smiled and explained, "Well, we have the extreme hour every Friday. I try to mix it up, but it usually involves a significant amount of whipping, tears, sometimes contortionist positions. But Marni's a trooper and handles it like a good girl. However, I think with you in the audience I'll have to take it up a notch."

Taylor had grabbed my hand and was squeezing it in a death grip. "No, no, no...please don't do this to her, please...she doesn't deserve this! Madison, you just wanted your revenge on me, please!" Taylor pleaded.

Madison responded, "It's really up to Lia my dear, you see I think Marni is really hers now."

Lia paused, switched crossing her feet, still on Marni's back and said, "Tell you what, I have to perform for the extreme hour and if it's not Marni going up there...who will it be? You?"

There was silence and I whispered to Taylor, "Don't do this...it's a bad idea...really."

Taylor thought about it for a bit and then looked straight at Lia defiantly. "Fine, I'll take her place. Just let her sit, take that terrible leather mask off, and let her sober up." Lia smiled and instantly responded, "I'll agree to those terms, but Marni, Mistress Madison is in charge while I'm gone. Do anything and everything she says, got that?" Marni with a spaced out look just nodded up and down. "Okay cunt, come with me to the back and lets get you ready." Lia barked.

There was awkward silence after they left, but Madison broke it, "Marni...Adrian...can you two help push this sofa closer to the stage, right here in the center. I want us to have a great view of this special show. Adrian, you sit here next to me and Marni, go to the corner on the floor. She said you could sit, but never mentioned anything about a chair."

After setting up the sofa I sat nervously next to Madison, who pulled up right next to me, her thigh touching mine. She whispered to me, "Does this make you worried? I've seen how close you and Taylor have gotten...do you even think of Sonia anymore?"

As I contemplated her vitriolic statements I heard the announcer come on, introducing Mistress Lia and her Cunt. The entire room darkened and a light shot to the corner where Lia came out in a black leather suit that looked like a one piece bathing suit with dark lacy thigh highs. She trotted on at least 5" inch black heels, swiftly, pulling behind her...Taylor.

Taylor was being led by a chain attached to two tension clips, which in turn bit down on her nipples. She struggled to keep up due to the insanely high ballerina heels that forced her to walk on her toes and tightly fitting handcuffs keeping her hands behind her back. She wore a leather harness, similar to the waitress, but more devilish looking. It was tightly framing her ass, almost parting them as it dove between her legs giving a ripe view of Taylors bald pussy. The harness ran up her body, outlined her tits and formed a leather collar around her neck. It didn't stop there as part of it went over her head, straight down the middle of her forehead and then split to either side of her temples, forming a strict leather head harness. Wedged in her mouth was a bright red ball gag that seemed tightly bound.

Lia took center stage, grabbed the mic and said, "Good evening Butterfly Cage!!! I'm so happy to be back and this time with a special treat. This is my Cunt. She's a complete painslut that I'm going to put through the rhythms tonight...all for your viewing pleasure!" The crowd howled and applauded.

Lia wasted no time taking the chain that was attached to Taylors nipples and connected it to a winch cable that was attached to the ceiling. She pushed a button next to it and with a whir you could see the chain lift upwards. Taylor shuffled to meet its tension, but ran out of room as the nipple clamps went vertical with the chain. You could hear yelps as Lia pressed the button a few extra times to put incredibly harsh tension on Taylors nipples. Her tits were being pulled straight up near the ceiling with distended, red nipples.

"For our first act, we'll take advantage of this position and use a nice reed, directly under Cunt's nicely hung tits. She won't be wearing a bra for a while after this!" Lia cackled as she went to a table in the back and picked up a thin, but sturdy reed.

WHHHHOOOSSH! SNAPPP! Was all that could be heard as Lia took a swift fast blow. The reed cut through the air and crackled lightly as it found its target directly on Taylor's lower tits. Taylor howled into the ball gag and shuffled around trying to stabilize herself. A wicked red line formed where the reed struck, which would soon be crossed over with the second blow.

WHHHOOOSSH! SNAPPP! "Mmmphh!" Taylor gargled into the gag. I saw her glance my way as she turned side to side on her tippy toes. Sweat started to bead on her forehead and my heart sank for her.

Lia continued for about five minutes landing at least 10 more blows to Taylor's lower tits. There were criss crossed welts all across, some red, others a mean, dark blue.

"For our next act, it's time for a classic!" Lia cheered. She pulled into center stage, about 4 feet from the front a short padded bench about two feet high. Lia took Taylor down from the winch and guided her to the padding. She bent her body over it so her lower stomach was supported by the bench. She locked Taylor's ankles to the floor using a multitude of bolt holes that lined the stage. She then came around and pushed Taylor's shoulders down, forcing her to rest on her tits. The tension clips were still on her nipples, so Lia took them and connected them to nearby bolt holes. Lastly Lia adjusted a strap on the back of Taylor's harness, near her neck, which pulled Taylor's head up, so she was looking directly forward, basically her head hovering about six feet from Madison and I.

Madison snuggled up to me and put her hand on my chest seductively. She got right up to my ear and whispered, "I wonder what she's feeling right now? Obviously there's the physical pain which looks severe, but her girlfriend, well maybe ex-girlfriend, is at our feet, a complete mess. Then there's you, which I've seen those videos. I think she'll probably be more anguished by me playing with her new friend." As she did this she started rubbing my chest, circling lower and lower down my stomach.

I could see Taylor looking at us and her eyes shifting down to Marni, who was zoned out, staring at the floor. With a loud SMAAAACKK a wooden paddle landed hard on Taylor's ass and she yelled into the ball gag as her body shook forward for a second.

"Wow, Lia must be working out. You could see Taylor move a few inches forward from that blow." Madison laughed as she dipped her hand even lower toward the hem of my pants.

SMAAACCCK! "Arrrrgghghhh!" was all Taylor was able to make out, drool dribbling from the gag. She looked around desperately, but there was nowhere to go.

Madison started undoing my belt and opened the buttons on my jeans. She was staring at Taylor and pushed her hand into my crotch. She exclaimed loudly, clearly so Taylor could hear, "Addy boy! Is Taylor getting punished harshly turning you on! You're so fucking hard!"

SMAAACK! SMAAACK! Two more blows plowed into Taylor's ass. She gargled in pain and looked forward as Madison was pulling my pants down. Madison whispered into my ear, "The sound of her pain is making me wet." After coldly stating this she had me half naked in the club and was stroking my cock.

SMAAACK! SMAACK! SMAAACK! Lia increased her tempo and was on the balls of her feet as she delivered each blow. I watched Taylor's face contort, less than a few feet from me as she leaned forward, her tits mashing into the floor as the paddle connected with her ass.

Tears were falling from Taylor's eyes as Lia delivered three more blows and I thought she might pass out. Madison had moved to enveloping my cock with her hand, pulling her leg over mine and looking evilly over her shoulder.

After about 15 hard hits to the ass, Lia announced, "I think my slave's back needs the same deliverance!" Cheers erupted around the Butterfly Cage. Madison grasped my balls and smiled as she watched.

Lia removed Taylor's handcuffs and took her right arm first, attaching her wrist to a dangling chain. She repeated the same with her left arm and pushed a button that initiated a winch. This had the effect of raising Taylor up, arms spread wide to the audience in front. Lia adjusted the bench that Taylor was bent over, where it had extending poles to push up to Taylor's pelvis so she was raised to her feet, but both ankles remained fastened to the floor. The whole effect had Taylor on full display to the crowd, almost giving the effect she was starting a stage bow with her arms extended.

Lia disappeared into the back of the stage and reappeared with a cruel looking bull whip. Madison smiled as she saw it and I felt her grip tighten on my balls. "This is going to be fantastic Addy," she whispered, almost drooling as her eyes were locked on Taylor.

CRRAAACK! Lia whipped Taylor's exposed back with her full might, piercing the club's air with a massive blow. Some audience members gasped at the sound, but those that didn't could see the effect on Taylor. You could see her screaming into the ball gag, her legs trying to move back and forth, uselessly thinking she could escape the pain.

"Oh, this is really turning me on." Madison said as she pulled her legs over mine and straddled me. Her dress automatically slid up as she did this, exposing her ass cheeks in front. I felt wetness glide against my cock and could tell that Madison had no underwear on. She started rubbing her pussy up and down my cock, gyrating her hips into me slowly.

CRAAACK! Another blow ripped into Taylor, but Madison obscured my view. She just smiled and ground onto my cock harder, rubbing up and down her soaking slit.

CRAAACK! CRAAACK! Lia hit Taylor with two consecutive blows. I peered over Madison's shoulder and saw Taylor's tear streaked face, red from the effects of the excruciating punishment. Taylor was also starting to profusely sweat all over her body, partly from the stage lights beaming on her, but also from the intensity of Lia's wrath. Taylor was looking back at me and I felt a deep well of pity.

"She looks beautiful like that, no?" Madison softly said into my ear as she kissed my neck and ground into my hips deeply.

CRAAACK! CRAAACK! CRAAACK! Lia went on a rampage, criss crossing Taylor's back. Taylor reacted, thrashing around, near desperation. Madison looked over her shoulder smiling, and then reached between her legs to position the tip of my cock at the entrance of her dripping wet pussy. She pushed her hips down a bit, allowing me to enter her a few inches.

"Slave Marni!" Madison commanded as she looked down toward Taylor's ex-girlfriend. Marni quickly turned her head and you could see there were tears in her eyes too. "Get over here and lick my ass while I ride Adrian's cock!" Madison demanded.

Sullenly Marni remained on the ground and crawled between my legs. I felt Madison sink down the length of my cock and she squirmed a bit as I'm guessing Marni's tongue connected with her asshole.

I could see Taylor better now as Madison was buried down on my cock and she was watching the scene unfold in front of her, producing more tears than from the whip blows.

"Mmmm, fuck that's good." Madison squealed as Marni was licking away at her ass. Madison then started to rhythmically fuck me.

CRAAACK! CRAAACK! More blows came down and it shook Marni as I felt her shudder and accidentally lick my cock a bit, instead of Madison's ass. Madison increased her tempo. "Mmmmm, yes...yes...fuck...yes!" She exclaimed as she was getting worked up.

CRAAACK! CRAAACK! Madison wrapped her arms around my neck and was thrusting into me, riding the full length of my cock hard.

"Don't get too worked up folks, the finale is about to come!" Lia yelled to crowd, directing it likely at Madison. Lia went to the back of the stage again and returned, this time with no whip and actually no instrument in hand. Instead she wore a strap-on harness with a massive, black dildo attached. The dildo had to be 12" long and at least 3" wide. It was also dense and straight looking, suggesting little give if inserted.

"For our finale, we will push our little slave's ass to the limits! I doubt she's taken anything nearly this large, so it's a first for her and for us to watch!" Lia said to cheers from the audience. Lia slathered the dildo in lube and rubbed her hand up and down between Taylor's ass.

Madison meanwhile turned her head and stated, "Oh, I'll definitely want to watch this!" She got off my cock and reversed her position so she was hovering over me in a reverse cowgirl position, as I sat on the sofa. Madison looked at Marni, who had backed away during the reversal, and said, "And you dear, you will lick my clit as I fuck Adrian."

Swingly
Swingly
100 Followers
12