The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison positioned her pussy right over my cock and eased her legs down. She used a single hand with her index finger to tell Marni to come over. As she impaled herself on my dick Marni began flickering her tongue over Madison's clit. "Ohhhh, wow, that's so good..." Madison huffed.

Taylor's head was looking down at the scene from probably five feet away. Her body was drenched in sweat and she seemed slightly delirious. Some tears streamed down as she looked down towards Marni's bobbing head. Madison luxuriated in the position and wrapped her arms around my neck in reverse as she moved up and down on my cock, almost doing a stripper's grinding dance, but with my dick fully up her pussy.

"Unggghhhhh!" a guttural groan from Taylor came out as Lia began forcing the monstrous dildo into Taylor's ass. The sight was incredible as the dildo had to be nearly a third of Taylor's tiny waist. I didn't know how it was going to fit, but Lia grabbed the leather harness on each side of Taylor's hips and pulled in and thrust with all her might.

Taylor reacted instantly to that thrust and you could see every muscle strain against her bonds. The dildo must have been working its way in as Taylor tried to move her ass away, but it pivoted off Lia's hips and was locked on. The pain must have been excruciating as Taylor's cheeks were tense, biting hard into the ball gag. Her neck muscles completely taut and her body shaking in what seemed like an involuntary manner.

Madison was loving every moment of this and increased her up and down pace, leaning back against my chest and laying her head against my shoulder. "Come on Addy, cheer up, you're getting to watch quite a show and fuck some great pussy," she said.

Taylor was on the balls of her feet at this point, looking desperate like a trapped animal. Sweat was dripping down from her, to the extent where I could see damp spots forming on the carpet in front of me.

"Unnggghh! Arrrggghh!" she was fully howling into the ball gag as Lia must have been halfway into her ass, slowly working it back and forth, but gaining inch by inch into her bowels.

"Ffffucck...fuck her ass Lia!" Madison spewed as she increased her tempo on my cock. She grabbed Marni's head and pushed it into her crotch. I felt Marni's tongue flickering on my shaft as she tried to stay focused on Madison's clit, but an impossible task given how fast Madison was thrusting up and down. "Yes...rip into her ass! Break her!" Madison screamed.

Lia looked down at us, smiled and pulled deeply at Taylor's hips burying the full length of the massive dildo into Taylor's ass. I was very concerned for Taylor at this point as her eyes popped wide and then rolled back into her head and she lost all straining, slumping unconscious against her bonds. Lia laughed and continued to pummel her with Taylor limply swaying at each thrust.

"Ohhh...oohhhh...fuck...yes, lick my clit...god, she's passed out from this...so fucking hot!" Madison said as she was building toward an orgasm. "FUUUCCKK yes!" She screamed as she came hard. I couldn't take it either and unloaded my cum deeply into her pussy at nearly the same time. Madison's body relaxed and she leaned into my chest, still wedged on my cock. She pushed Marni's head away as the stimulation must have been too much.

"Oh Addy, that was so much better than I thought it would be. God, look at her, she's totally passed out and wrecked." Madison chuckled as she started to raise herself off my dick. "Marni, put that tongue to good use and clean the cum out of my pussy." Madison added. She stayed straddled across my legs as Marni crawled back forward and started licking and sucking at Madison's pussy, extracting as much of my cum as she could. I could tell it was quite a bit as I had a view of Marni's face splattered in cum and saliva.

As Madison was getting cleaned off Lia had stopped and pulled the giant dildo out of Taylor's sagging body. Two stage workers began unchaining her while Lia announced, "And that's the show for the evening, it's definitely the end of the night for this poor thing!" The crowd roared as the two workers dragged Taylor away toward the rear door, her starting to regain consciousness on the way.

Madison turned to me, "Well, I'm going to go congratulate Lia on quite the performance. I'll take her slave slut with me. We'll deliver Taylor back here and you take her back to her apartment. I don't think she's in any state to go on her own. Also, like I said, cheer up, there's many reasons for you to be happy, perhaps you've forgotten about her, but you're lucky that wasn't Sonia up there...yet." She smiled delivering that line, grabbed Marni's leash and walked away toward the back.

About ten minutes later a large, well built club worker helped Taylor stumble to the sofa where I was sitting. She crumpled into my outstretched arms, looking at me weakly and breathing mouth agape. "I'm so sorry...let's get you home." was all I said.

12