The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 07

Story Info
Conclusion.
3.8k words
4.6
7.5k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
102 Followers

Sonia didn't come home that evening. I knew at that time, it was all done. She eventually came home the next morning and said, "Listen asshole, I know everything. And lucky for me my lawyer has come through. I signed the documents yesterday to get my parents over here. I'm flying to Havana later today to pick them up and we are getting back on the next flight out. I don't care where we live, but it won't be around you."

I was stewing at this point as I had done everything to protect her and her parents. I bit my lip though as Madison had contacted me and told me to accept everything Sonia said or her parents wouldn't make it here at all. Part of me was fine with this as I kept thinking about Taylor, but at the same time I still had love for Sonia.

"Fine, I'll leave" I replied to Sonia.

"That's it? That's fucking it? Go to your pregnant puta!" she screamed at me.

I was mentally prepared for this after thinking about the situation all night. In fact I had packed a small bag knowing it was likely coming. I left right then and headed to meet a lawyer to figure out what to do about a divorce, property, etc.

Also, neither Sonia or Madison knew a separate plan was in motion. After coming to terms with the dissolution of my marriage, I immediately called Taylor. I accepted her offer to come with her and her parents. Over the ensuing days we secretly planned our exit strategy.

About a week later I went to Taylor's apartment. Taylor was waiting in a taxi near her apartment. I ducked through the parking structure to the cab waiting for me. Inside was Taylor, nervous, but smiling. "We're really doing this aren't we?" she said.

"Yes, it sounds like Madison has gotten what she wants, breaking up Sonia and I. She nearly had you whipped to death. Let's just get out of here." I told her.

She grabbed my hand and we took off to drive straight to the marina where her parents were waiting for us. We arrived many hours later and paid the driver cash to avoid any transactions that Madison could trace.

We went down the dock and there was an older couple waiting in front of a mid-sized sailboat. "Adrian! So nice to meet you!" her father beamed. "Adrian, our daughter has gushed about you and we're excited to spend a few months getting to know you on our sailing retirement!" Her mother said.

Taylor actually blushed at that point and I felt like family instantly. We spent the next few hours packing and getting the boat ready. I told Taylor, "It's time". We both took out our phones and were ready to toss them into the ocean, when a group text from Madison came through.

"So lovebirds, as you know the cats out of the bag. Sonia seems quite happy that she's gotten the diabolical Adrian out of her life. She's convinced that Taylor was doing all those things and she's turning a new leaf getting her parents out of Cuba. Well, about that, I was true to my word that I got them out of Cuba. And yes, it's true that Sonia had every intention of collecting them. However, what she will learn after arriving is that I already got her parents out a few days before she arrived. When that clueless bitch figures out that they have left, she'll also realize that all those immigration documents she signed were actually forms for her relinquishing her U.S. citizenship? Ha! What an idiot not reading things! I think she was too busy sucking Francisco's cock. Anyway, my people say she's been looking pretty banged up the last few days! Talk to you two later!"

My jaw dropped, but Taylor turned to me, "Give me your phone now." I handed it to her and she threw them into the water. "There it's done. We NEED to move on." She was right as this was now out of my control. But I couldn't get the thought of Sonia's dismal situation out of my head.

We spent the next few days sailing south from Florida and toward Puerto Rico. Taylor and I shared one of the two cabins, while her parents shared the other. The time away from my phone felt healthy, but Sonia's situation nagged at me.

After about a week we were docked at Puerto Rico and I went onshore. Taylor and I were walking by an Internet cafe that also had international phone service. I looked at her and I said, "Hey, Madison's last text has put me in an awful state of mind. Let me call Sonia's cousin, I have that phone number, and just check on her."

Taylor hesitated at first, but then agreed, telling me I needed to keep the call short.

I dialed Sonia's cousin and she picked up after a few rings. "Hey, it's Adrian...have you heard from Sonia?" There was a pause and then her cousin said flatly, "She's actually right here...one sec...okay...she'll speak to you."

"Adrian? Is that you? Oh my god, it's terrible, it was all a lie. That lawyer fucked me. I'm stuck here with no money, no citizenship, I can't get a hold of my parents...I don't know what to do!" Sonia bawled.

I sat there staring at the wall, which was covered in a map of the Caribbean. It was then I felt like I had perfect clarity.

"Sonia...hold on a minute." I told her.

I muted the phone and turned to Taylor who was next to me. "Listen, I love you...I want to tell you that now. I really love you and I want to be with you and our child, but I feel I owe Sonia one more thing. You know the pain she's going through as it's happened to you. Let's get her out of Cuba. We can sail to the South side of Cuba and pick her up." I said as I pointed to the map.

Taylor paused and looked at me right in the eyes. "My instinct is against this, but I love you too. Promise me this though, that it's us, not you and her.."

"I promise" I said and picked up the call with Sonia explaining the plan.

*******************

"Clear." I whispered into the walkie talkie to Taylor's dad, calling out whether I saw any sign of lights, other than the flashing red one I instructed Sonia to bring to the beach. Taylor's Dad signaled me and I took over the helm as he got into the dinghy.

I thought about how seeing Sonia after a few weeks would feel, the lies that had been told, even up to the latest one to Taylor's family...that we had a mutual friend seeking asylum from Cuba and things had gotten bad for her. They were apprehensive, but accepted it and here we were.

About 15 minutes later the dinghy came back and I saw Sonia get on board with help from Taylor's mom. Taylor and I were both waiting in the salon, which she walked into and jumped at me with a huge hug. She then put her hands on my head to pull me in for a kiss, but I pushed back.

"Wwwhat? Babe, I understand now that it was Madison, that everything you were doing was to protect me, it's okay now!" she exclaimed.

"It's not that Sonia...I care for you deeply, but I'm in love with Taylor. And you know she's having our child that I'm committed to. We'll get you to safety, but you have to understand." I told her.

Taylor stood there stoically as Sonia crumpled and cried. Taylor then left the salon and I could hear her telling her parents how emotional Sonia was to be out of Cuba. Taylor's dad went to pilot the boat, while her Mom came into the salon saying, "There, there honey. Don't worry, we'll set you up with a nice blanket and pillow on the couch here. Get some rest."

Taylor and I went to our cabin and shut the lights out. I was exhausted and laid back on the bed thinking about the day's events. Taylor crawled above me, hovering and stated, "I was worried at first, but seeing how you handled that gave me a lot of confidence in us...and frankly between that and the pregnancy hormones, it's really turned me on."

She lunged back down toward my shorts and pulled them off to expose my cock. I wasn't hard yet as it all happened fast, but Taylor wasted no time. She took my cock into her mouth fully and sucked. She began slurping up and down it in a frenzy, which turned me on quickly. She went right for deepthroating me all the way and made loud gargling noises as I filled her mouth and her nose buried into my pubic hairs. I looked to the wall to the right knowing that on the other side of it was Sonia, laying on the couch, likely hearing everything through the thin sailboat walls.

"I fucking can't wait!" Taylor said loudly. She peeled off her shorts and jumped back over my cock. Instead of her usual toying with my tip she thrust all the way down, securing my cock with her soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhhh, fuckkk, yes!" she said loudly as she rhythmically rode my cock. She peeled off her top and increased the speed and force of her hip thrusts.

At that point I knew everyone onboard could hear everything. I heard Taylor's mom in the salon talking to Sonia. She told her, "Oh, those two are so in love. Sorry that you'll probably have to hear them a lot, as we've heard them most nights. But here's some earplugs my dear and don't worry, some day you'll find someone like Adrian!"

I know Taylor heard this and she almost seemed to get louder. "I love your cock in my cunt...fill me up!" she cried. I got the sense that Taylor was getting off on having Sonia right there. "Yes, fuccckkk, yes!!"

It felt incredible and I didn't care as I watched Taylor's tits bounce up and down, looking larger from her pregnancy. I mauled them with my hands and then moved them to her waist to drive deep into her. "Fill my pussy babe, fill it!" she said dominantly and with enough volume to be heard next door.

I came hard and she collapsed onto me. "What was that all about? You were more vocal than usual" I asked.

Taylor laid next to me and said, "I won't ever lie to you. Having Sonia right next door really turned me on. I don't know why, but I got off on it. I'm sorry if it offends, you, but that's the truth."

"No, no...it's fine." I said, honestly, as I had to admit I felt similarly.

**************

The next few days all blended with the five of us sailing deeper into the Caribbean, keeping the boat clean, fishing, and chatting. Sonia seemed to have bags under her eyes as I guessed Taylor and I kept her up every night.

The monotony was broken one day when we came upon a small, barely inhabited island as we neared the Virgin Islands. Taylor's dad thought it would be a great place to anchor and spend some time onshore.

Taylor had put on a fairly skimpy red bikini and wore a light sunwrap, while Sonia, unprepared for our trip borrowed one of Taylor's mom's large swimsuits; a purple one piece. She looked uncomfortable and a bit ridiculous, but grateful as she had next to nothing after her ordeal in Cuba.

While Taylor's parents stayed on the beach near the boat, Taylor and I went opposite ways around the island as Sonia. We walked for a while, talking about possibly getting our own boat and eventually finding work in some way to keep up the current lifestyle.

As we neared a rock jetty, I sat down on a rock to take in the gorgeous scenery. Taylor walked up to me and put her legs on either side. I could see a slight bulge in her belly from her pregnancy and reached to feel it. She put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me on the lips. I grabbed her still narrow waist and she sat down on my lap. I felt her swollen breasts press up against my bare chest, thinking she must be nearly a D cup at this point. I kissed all around her neck and she had her head cocked back.

I could tell at one point she was distracted as I did this. "What, not good?" I asked.

"No, it's not that. It's Sonia, she's about 75 feet away behind a bush over there. Don't turn around. I think she thinks we can't see her, but I can't miss my mom's silly purple bathing suit in between the bushes. She's clearly watching us." Taylor informed me.

"Well, if she wants to watch, let's give her a show," Taylor suggested. I didn't wait to pull off Taylor's top. I angled her back in my lap and her legs left the ground as she pivoted, and I had full access to her chest. I sucked and licked her nipples as she laid back in pleasure.

I lifted Taylor off my lap, turned her around and got behind her, pushing her toward the rock I was sitting on. She bent down, put her hands on it and arched her back. Her ass was lightly dusted with sand that came off as I pulled down the bottom of her bikini. I took my cock right up to her pussy and rubbed it against her pussy lips and clit. Looking up I could see where Sonia was and even saw her pop her head up a bit to get a better view.

Having her as an audience stiffened me more and I pushed forward into Taylor, causing her to moan loudly. It must have been audible to Sonia as the place was completely desolate. I pushed deeply into her cunt and bottomed out, my hips snug against her ass.

I looked down as Taylor's ass shook from my thighs ramming her. She was squealing in pleasure and moved one of her hands to her clit, rubbing furiously.

"Yes...yesss...keep going!!!" she told me. "I think...mmm...Sonia...is...getting off...on this..." Taylor continued, breathing heavily in between words.

I didn't last much longer and came hard in Taylor's womb. I saw the purple "mystery" scurry away soon after it was clear we were done.

********************

Back on the boat there was a bit of awkwardness as we felt Sonia knew that we knew. Taylor's parents had prepared dinner and we were all eating with small talk. Taylor's mom broke the silence, "So Sonia, my husband and I have been thinking, since it will be tough for you to get formal work and god knows how bad the informal market is...we were thinking of offering you a job. Now, we are on our retirement, but with Taylor having our first grandchild, we would like to spend more time with them. This means we could use help cleaning aboard and of course the happy couple needs their time off, so you could do day care?"

Sonia was wide eyed taking that statement in. "Oh honey, just think about it. I know you've been through a lot." Her mom finished.

Later in the evening we were all tired from the day and headed to bed early. Taylor's hormones had really kicked into high gear and she wanted to go at it again after coming out of the bathroom naked. I was sitting on the edge of the bed in just my boxers and she sat on my lap. She leaned back and whispered into my ear, "I've been thinking...it's been a while since the Butterfly Cage...maybe you want to fuck my ass tonight."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and carefully pulled her closer. Before I could answer my eyes picked up on a shimmer near our door. I realized we hadn't closed it fully. This time Taylor saw my distraction and looked forward. It was clear Sonia was peering into our cabin.

"Come inside." Taylor said flatly. There was a pause and she repeated. "Come inside, it's fine."

Sonia opened the door in her t-shirt and evening shorts and said, "I'm so, sorry...I can't help myself. At first it was just Adrian and missing him, but then I've heard you two make love all this time and I had to watch you on the beach...I don't know what's gotten into me...maybe it's the situation...I'm stateless, broke, alone...and watching you two has helped."

Taylor, still stark naked on my lap, tits on full display asked Sonia, "Does it turn you on? Watching us?"

Sonia turned beet red and was quiet. Taylor reemphasized in a sterner voice, "Does it turn you on?" Sonia nodded affirmatively. "Come here." Taylor commanded.

Sonia walked over to Taylor and was about a foot away from her. Taylor lifted up a bit and pulled my shorts down as she sat back on my lap. She reached between my legs and grabbed my cock, pulling at it hard.

"Does this turn you on?" Taylor asked Sonia, looking directly in her eyes. Sonia nodded positively.

"He's going to fuck my ass tonight. Did you two do that often?" Taylor questioned Sonia. I knew the answer and Sonia nodded no.

"A shame, his cock is wonderfully thick" she said as she positioned my hard cock against her asshole. Taylor gyrated more and asked, "Is it weird that I'm pregnant with Adrian?"

Sonia looked extremely uncomfortable, but answered, "Yes, I feel...embarrassed."

Taylor just grunted, "Hmmph" and moved her right hand to the waistband of Sonia's shorts.

"You know, before Adrian, I was only with women, right?"

Sonia didn't know this and nodded, no.

"Oh, yes, I've pleasured many women. Now Adrian is special indeed, but I do know how to get a woman off. And don't get me wrong...they've pleasured me as well." Taylor said this as she pushed her hand down further into Sonia's shorts. I could tell that Sonia had no underwear on as her shorts gave way to Taylor's hand.

"You've grown a nice landing strip I can feel." Taylor told Sonia, to her chagrin. "Don't be embarrassed, you're a beautiful mature woman." Taylor affirmed.

Taylor's hand went further and from the angle I could see it had to be at Sonia's cunt. Sonia's head moved back a bit and her lips parted. Taylor was moving her hand around, definitely finger fucking Sonia. With her other hand Taylor pushed my cock into her asshole, getting the tip in.

Taylor looked at Sonia squirming, "I was worried what would happen with Adrian at first, but I know he's with me now. And you, there's no reason you shouldn't feel pleasure given all the pain that's been forced on you. That pleasure won't come from Adrian...unless I'm okay with that, but everyone needs pleasure."

Sonia was audibly panting at this point and I could hear the wetness as Taylor increased her finger fucking pace. Sonia's hips were moving in tandem with each thrust.

Meanwhile Taylor had sunk her ass a few inches onto my cock. It was incredibly tight and she bobbed up and down a bit. Taylor asked Sonia, "Do you like a woman's fingers in your pussy?" Sonia once again was embarrassed and hesitated, but meekly said, "yes."

"Does it make you more turned on knowing your husband's cock is in my ass?" Taylor asked to my surprise, notching up her perverseness. She had been escalating things and was in a world of her own. Sonia, nodded affirmatively again and received a, "good girl," from Taylor.

At this point Taylor pushed all the way down on my lap and buried her ass on my cock. She tensed up and sighed with relief at the same time. She continued to bob her ass up and down on my dick and asked Sonia, "So...I'm going to cum soon...on your husband...if you cum that's okay, but I'll pull my hand out of you when I'm done understood?" Sonia affirmed.

Sonia looked down at Taylor's hand disappearing into her shorts. She rocked back and forth, building towards orgasm.

At the same time Taylor thrust down in a few quick spurts and screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuck!" I unloaded my balls in her ass and her sphincter gripped my cock tightly. "Yesss, babe, that felt great." Taylor told me as she leaned back and withdrew her hand from Sonia's shorts, before Sonia could get off. Sonia looked at both of us like a deer in headlights.

"But...wait...what..." Sonia said quietly.

"It's time for bed. We can talk more about this tomorrow, but I think you should go back to your couch now." Taylor told Sonia. Sonia looked to me, but I didn't indicate differently and she slowly exited the room, unsatisfied.

****************

[One Year Later]

"Oh...fuckkk...yess!" Taylor screamed as she was about to cum. "Fuck, you know how to do it, right there!" she continued. She looked gorgeous, naked and near orgasm. Her waist was a thin as ever, but kept the larger tit size from the pregnancy and looked like a sex doll twitching. "Suck on my clit, yesss, yesss!" she kept repeating. Finally, Taylor convulsed and came hard.

"God, so good. Okay, that's enough, it's time for Adrian." Taylor told Sonia, who looked up from Taylor's pussy, her face glistening in Taylor's cum.

Sonia got out from between Taylor's legs and walked over to me. She took my hand and led me over to the bed where Taylor was laying naked and sweaty. Without saying a word she pulled my boxers down to reveal my hard cock and turned to leave.

Swingly
Swingly
102 Followers
12