All Comments on 'The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 07'

by Swingly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk94 months ago

I was at least also Madison would be would’ve been pregnant. You could do a spin off series where she has a daughter who learns about her brother and falls in love with him

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites4 months ago

I hope there is a sequel to this story with comeuppance against Madison. She deserves some sort of revenge.

ThorlolThorlol4 months ago

So I dont get it. Why was Sonia the one who was punished the most? I mean, between all of them she was the least shitty person but the only one who got shafted the most. Did I miss something or are they all just cruel bastards?

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo3 months ago

Wonderfully scripted and carried out Sonia made as needed

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The husband is as much to blame as Madison for Sonia's predicament, yet they all find happiness except her. It's also strange the title doesn't make sense until the final part and even that seems forced and abrupt.

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

FIVE STARS. ONE OF THE BEST CUCKQUEEN STORIES on the site. A perfectly executed cuckqueen plot that has it all. Well developed story and characters that bring to the read all the drama sex and emotions that go with this type of story. Start to finish it takes you on the roller coaster effort this lifestyle choice brings to all those involved. Gold star for this top shelf story. Congratulations on a winning story. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I feel like the husband and Taylor had complete personality changes in the last chapter. He went from ‘I’m doing this for my wife’ to ‘I don’t care about my wife at all’. I think they should have at least ended up as a happy thruple.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the thought process behind a lot of these comments. The story could have ended or gone differently for sure. Given the trauma everyone involved was undergoing, it could play out lots of ways.

For me, Sonia was the most likely to be taken advantage of, and therefore it is consistent that it played out as the worst for her. The husband was always somewhat of the most passive, and Taylor seemed to have the most experience with alternative relationships (given her ex)

My mental fun plot twist was Madison brought Taylor in on the plan somewhere along the way as in the only way she would be allowed to leave is if she continued to make Sonia suffer. I get some plot holes if that happened, just sort of saying the story leaves a lot of possibilities that are conceivable given the situation.

lewdkumquatlewdkumquat3 months ago

I'm sad it's over, the conclusion really twisted the cuckquean elements deviously. BRAVO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous