The Uninvited Guest

Story Info
A duo of goblins are visited by Sylvanas.
4.4k words
4.75
3.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers

A request featuring goblin OCs that I've written about before.

***

"She doesn't need us anymore," Krib lamented, dragging his feet dejectedly as the tavern door slammed behind him in the face of an angry troll.

"Yeah... she's got her normal fuck buddies back now. No need for us goblins anymore." Neiza sounded just as depressed as she walked, head hung low and ignoring the upset curses of those who nearly bumped into her. "And I've been working on new strap-on styles, too!" She flared her hands out for emphasis and nearly hit a meandering orc.

The duo sighed and continued their journey through Orgrimmar's stony streets. Late as it was, the orcish capital city was still bustling with people from all walks of life: orcs, trolls, elves, tauren, undead and of course, goblins. Their home wasn't far and they hurried along like they owned the streets, earning annoyed glances as well as weird looks from those who overheard their conversation regarding the warchief.

When they finally arrived home Krib fished his keys out from his pocket and made to open the door. The beer he had consumed earlier caused him to fiddle with the lock until Neiza began to shift impatiently and he finally realized it was already open.

"That's weird," he said, shrugging and stepping inside.

Neiza followed behind, still yammering on about her newest strap-on functionalities and how much Sylvanas would appreciate them. The house was as they left it--dark, messy and cluttered with Neiza's inventions. Or at least parts of them.

"I'm tellin' ya she'd love it. I really did improve upon the design since last time." Neiza collapsed into a comfortable armchair in one of the dark corners of the room.

"Uh huh," Krib replied, barely listening to his tipsy companion. He fetched some matches from a drawer and lit a few tree trunk shaped candles, casting a modicum of light upon the disheveled room.

"Figure I'll start sellin' them," she continued, inspecting her turquoise colored nails. "Get out of this dump and... Hey, what are you staring at?"

Krib rubbed at his stubbled cheek, trying to answer that question for himself. "A... shadow?"

Behind Neiza's chair a tall shadow stood, just barely standing out from the rest of the dark corner of the room. If he hadn't been looking at Neiza as she droned on he would have never noticed it.

Following his eyes, Neiza turned and looked behind her, reaching a tentative hand out towards the shadow. Her fingers brushed against something tangible and the shadow seemed to react to her touch, curling like tentacles around her fingers. Squealing, she jumped back off the chair and grabbed at one of her incomplete contraptions while Krib rummaged through a drawer.

The shadow stepped out into the light, leaving the dark corner it had been hiding in. A dark veil of mist collapsed downwards around the figure's feet, revealing a feminine figure clad in a black hooded shawl that covered her entirely and wrapped firmly around her body. The tendrils of darkness around her feet reached outwards towards the goblins as if curious with a mind of their own.

"Looking for this?" From within her shawl the figure pulled out a sharp dagger, showing it off as if to taunt them before dropping it onto a nearby table.

Eyeing the stranger's every move, Krib and Neiza breathed a sigh of relief when the intruder peeled back their cowl. A lingering veil of darkness dissipated, revealing a beautiful blue face and searing red eyes.

"Warchief?!" the two blurted.

"You might want to invest in better security rather than these silly contraptions." Sylvanas waved her hand towards an assembly line of half finished dildos and strap-ons.

"That's what--"

"He always tells me!" Neiza cut Krib off, smiling excitedly and looking up at the elf, her curves stretching enticingly against the tight shawl she was wearing. Sylvanas gazed at a few of the inventions with curiousity rather than disdain, but her focus quickly turned back to the goblins when Neiza opened her mouth again.

"Say, I'm a great cook and you're a guest in our home, you want me to cook somethin' for ya?"

Great cook? Krib's anxiety doubled. Please say no.

"I do not eat." Sylvanas curtly dismissed the offer before continuing. "I've heard you two have been spreading some rather salacious rumors about me."

Neiza and Krib exchanged a nervous glance.

"Something along those lines may have been mentioned, yes." Krib spoke up first, followed by Neiza.

"Uh, not you specifically. More like us. You know, on the zeppelin, Grommash Hold... the massages. All of us, not just you. Nothing malicious of course." Neiza giggled nervously.

The Dark Lady sauntered into the middle of the room, turning their heads and demanding their undivided attention. Crossing her arms under her bosom and shifting her posture to lean on one of her wide hips, Sylvanas addressed the anxious goblins.

"Subtle boasting is fine, but when those rumors start to spread and become common conception I am forced to... quell them." The shadowy mist around her feet extended outwards once more, creeping dangerously around the goblins and their own little feet.

"Well, uh, no need to concern yourself with any quelling. We can do that ourselves, no need to go out of your way, Warchief." Getting whacked in his own home was not Krib's idea of a relaxing evening.

"Yea we're great at keepin' secrets, consider those rumors quelled." Neiza puffed out her chest and stood up straight. Her confidence made Krib question whether or not she truly understood the severity of their situation.

"If memory serves you said something similar the last time we met." The Dark Lady paused, giving them the opportunity to respond and perhaps even hoping to banter with them some more. When they did nothing but grin nervously she reluctantly continued.

"Normally I wouldn't be so forgiving," Sylvanas disrobed herself as she spoke, revealing her voluptuous body to the two goblins. With a fit yet well endowed body that would make even Azshara blush and dressed in black lingerie that emphasized her curves, The Dark Lady was more than stunning. "but seeing these indecent contraptions has piqued my interest."

Smirking, she didn't expect an immediate response, nor was she given one. The Dark Lady was used to leaving men and women at a loss for words, particularly when she was clad in nothing but a lacey bra, panties and a tight fitting garter belt-stockings combo that hugged her waist and indented the skin of her thunder thighs. Slipping a finger under one of her thigh high stockings, she adjusted it in a manner that tantalized the duo, allowing it to snap back into place against her blue skin.

"I think you know the drill. Satisfy me and I will grant clemency. Fail to satisfy me and your punishment will be swift and absolute."

"But... aren't your, uh, regulars back?" Krib had a hard time looking her in the eyes. She wore an ouvert, cupless bra that did next to nothing to hide her rather large assets.

"Variety is the spice of life... and unlife." Sylvanas smiled a sexy, wicked smile. "No stage fright, now."

"Well don't keep her waiting, idiot."

Krib blinked and tore his gaze away from the Dark Lady's hourglass figure to look at Neiza. She had already removed her clothing and was snapping her self-made strap-on into place. No stage fright for her it seemed.

She stepped up to Sylvanas with an arrogant grin, ready to get the show underway.

"Hehe, bet you've never had one of these in you before." Neiza stroked the shaft of her artificial member, pumping it until it was quickly made hard. It looked odd, like that of a canine and it had a bulge at the base of the shaft.

Sylvanas didn't respond but instead gave Neiza a consolatory, almost pitying smile as if congratulating her for a second place finish. It would seem that the warchief had experience that was not simply limited to members of the Horde.

"Alright," Neiza said, sounding a bit annoyed at not being the elf's first worgen cock, artificial or not. "maybe you have, but it'll still be awesome."

The Dark Lady ignored her and turned around, revealing her big blue ass that was completely exposed save for the pathetic little string of a thong that was lodged between her supple cheeks. Heart shaped thanks to her thin waist, the goblins stared at Sylvanas' booty as she made her way towards the duo's bed and settled upon in as if it belonged to her. She oozed confidence and the sexy pose she effortlessly struck would not tolerate idle staring--at least not for long.

Neiza exchanged a glance with Krib before shrugging her shoulders and rushing towards the sultry banshee. Briefly, he thought about how they seemed to keep getting into these sticky situations but he quickly disregarded such thoughts and followed after his friend, leaving his clothing as well as his anxiety behind. What use was their in worrying?

When he climbed up onto the bed Neiza was already hard at work pleasing the Dark Lady, caressing her body and moving her little thong out of the way so that she could eat her ass. Lying on her side like a lounging cat while Neiza serviced her, Sylvanas beckoned him over to her with an inviting finger. When he took his place beside her she used that very same finger to point at her loins, nodding her finger as she did so but not uttering a single word.

Unsure of exactly what she wanted but fearing her wrath, Krib positioned himself between her legs, parting her folds with his tongue and setting to work pleasing the Dark Lady. Evidently it was the right decision, for Sylvanas squeezed her legs around his head, prompting him to tease her clit with his tongue which earned him praise in the form of soft, wistful moans.

Finding Krib's face to be too close to comfort, Neiza disengaged her face from Sylvanas' ass and eased the warchief onto her back, exposing her great blue tits to the horny goblin. Licking her lips, Neiza took the two spectacular breasts in her hands, squeezing them, kneading them, pushing them together and teasing at Sylvanas' nipples with her thumbs. Her mouth watering for a taste, Neiza leaned in, sucking on one hard nipple before moving over to the next, lathering them with her saliva.

Sylvanas sigh contentedly, placing her arms behind her head and closing her eyes. Squeezing her thighs more tightly around Krib's head, she enjoyed the royal treatment she was receiving, finding both of their tongue work to be exceptional.

And so for several minutes the two serviced her, Krib spearing her pussy with his tongue and Neiza drawing circles around her sensitive nipples. The treatment soon inflamed the Dark Lady's desire for more, however, and she nudged the two away from her, repositioning herself back on her side and expecting them to take the hint.

Assuming Sylvanas desired to be fucked just as much as he desired to fuck her, Krib positioned himself to penetrate her and hoped that Neiza wouldn't mind playing second fiddle. If she did mind she didn't voice her complaints; instead she returned her mouth to Sylvanas' ass, kissing and licking at the elf's blueberry booty.

With Sylvanas' left arm draped over her mountainous bust and her right arm supporting her head, she shifted her legs so as to allow him easier access to her pussy. It was a bit of an awkward fit with Neiza worshipping her ass, but he made it work thanks to his short stature.

"Watch where you stick that thing," the ass obsessed goblin chided as one of her hands squeezed at Sylvanas' bubbly asscheek.

Ignoring Neiza as he had learned to so often do, Krib nudged Sylvanas' thong out of the way and pushed himself into her, moaning softly as her insides enveloped him.

Just as tight as I remember, he thought, hilting himself to the base and giving himself a few seconds to appreciate the moment before beginning to work her over.

The thrusting of his hips against her soon began in earnest, fucking her with smooth, confident strokes that made him moan and caused her to purr. Her sexy sighs serenaded his ears, encouraging him and further inflaming his desire to paint her insides white. Grasping one of her slender legs and using it for leverage, Krib pounded her pussy as best as he was able given the awkward position, all the while ogling her ample breasts that teased him from beneath her arm.

Kept firmly in place and partially hidden by her arm, Sylvanas' tits jiggled ever so slightly with each thrust, the pressure applied by her arm ballooning them outwards and presenting a sly peek at her dark blue nipples. Krib focused on her massive mammaries as he hammered away at her hungry pussy, gripping her by the leg and ignoring Neiza's discontented grumbles. Gradually, after many deep thrusts, his breath became ragged and a layer of sweat built up on his green skin, rolling down his toned body like rain as he used Sylvanas' tight pussy to his heart's content.

Thousands of years old and yet tight as a virgin, Sylvanas' little elven cunt was driving him to the edge. Krib could feel his release closing in, yet his sex drive was still at an all time high and so when he felt his balls tingle he didn't hold back. With the knowledge that he had fuel in the tank for more than just one orgasm, he let loose with a haggard groan, emptying the contents of his balls within the Banshee Queen and giving her insides a decadent cream filling. Sylvanas cooed in response, appreciating the creampie as it leaked out of her pussy and around Krib's still rock hard cock.

Ceaselessly, Krib continued to pound his length in and out of the warchief's pussy, her hole a sopping wet mess of vaginal juices and sticky cum. Without thinking, he reached down and ran a finger through Sylvanas' small, silvery-blonde patch of pubic hair before making his way down to her clit, teasing it as he fucked her balls deep. His skilled fingers and deep thrusts earned a series of delightful moans from the Banshee Queen, her curvy body tightening up and her soft abs going taut. Grunting and gripping Sylvanas' leg where her lacey black stocking indented the skin of her thick thigh, Krib entered into a relaxed rhythm, continuing to deep dick the Dark Lady and her messy pussy with slow and deliberate thrusts.

For her part, Neiza did her best to ignore the rutting going on right next to her head. She indulged herself as well as Krib did, tonguing at the Dark Lady's pristine blue rosebud whilst tightly gripping and squeezing at one of her bubbly ass cheeks, jiggling and occasionally giving her tongue a break to plant open mouthed kisses upon the supple flesh. There was nothing Neiza loved more than Sylvanas' ass; big, blue and fit like the rest of her body, yet supple enough to have a good jiggle to it. The straps from her garter belt only served to make it more enticing as they pressed tightly against her, indenting the ample flesh of her fat ass.

At some point during Neiza's ass worship Sylvanas had moved her hand away from her breasts and placed it atop Neiza's own little behind, gently tracing her long fingernails over the goblin's emerald skin. Tantalizingly, the Dark Lady's soft touch made her squirm a bit, unaccustomed to such treatment as she was and though her ass wasn't quite as perfectly bubbly as Sylvanas' was, Neiza was still proud of her own booty. Even more so now that the elf seemed to have taken at least a small interest in it, if only to use it as a hand rest.

Ignoring Krib's intense thrusting and Sylvanas' hand on her rear, Neiza engaged in some thrusting of her own, spearing her tongue in and out of the Banshee Queen's saliva slicken asshole. She lubed up the unused star, preparing it for the abuse she planned to deliver upon it and ensuring that their would be little resistance for her newest invention when she slid it in--something she couldn't do with Sylvanas in her current position, and neither her nor Krib seemed keen on moving. The Dark Lady seemed intent on making them do all of the work and if she wasn't going to move that only left one option.

"Alright speedy I think you've had her long enough, it's my turn to fuck the warchief."

"You always hog her, this is only fair." Krib's thrusting slowed to a snail's pace but otherwise didn't stop.

"Oh, I hog her do I? Maybe you just--"

Sylvanas forced a loud yawn, interrupting the quarrelling goblins. Inspecting her long black nails, she pretended to ignore the two, though her annoyance was clear. It was best not to waste the Banshee Queen's time and both of them knew it.

"Fine," Krib muttered, reluctantly pulling out of the busty elf and making way for Neiza. Not wanting to crowd his friend, he awkwardly sidled up to Sylvanas, hoping for a blowjob despite her nonchalant attitude. She looked at his cock and then up to him and back down to his cock again, her lips curving into the slightest of smirks. It wasn't a reassuring look, but never-the-less she opened her mouth wide, rolling out her tongue in what was a clear invitation.

Accepting the invite, Krib grasped his cock and fed it into her mouth, sliding it over her tongue and down her throat until all but a precious few inches remained. She wiggled her tongue against the bottom of his shaft but otherwise did nothing, clearly expecting him to take the reins. While Sylvanas was the sexiest woman he knew, she was also the most intimidating. In fact he was pretty sure he could feel one of her shadowy tentacle things rubbing up against the side of his leg. That said, denying the Dark Lady when her lips were wrapped around your cock was something he didn't think any man could do, especially when she was asking to be face fucked.

Manning up and taking hold of her by the head, Krib began to thrust in and out of her mouth, wary of her sharp canines but reveling in the way her tongue pressed and slithered against the underside of his cock. He fucked her mouth just as he had fucked her pussy, knowing that despite the tears burned into her skin resembling runny makeup, without a gag reflex or need to breathe the Dark Lady had no issue taking whatever he or anyone else could dish out.

Sylvanas simply laid there, unblinking with her searing red eyes staring up at him and her plush blue lips dragging along the length of his invading manhood. Wet squelching noises from the impact of his cock against her wet throat soon filled the air as if he was playing a lewd instrument and his pendulous balls slapped rapidly against her upturned chin. It was hard not to blow his load right then and there with her beautiful face staring up at him and her big tits jiggling but he soldiered on, pumping her mouth full of dick and doing his best to delay his creamy payload whilst occasionally reaching down to fondle her big tits and play with her nipples.

Neiza, meanwhile, had taken up Krib's former position near Sylvanas' posterior. Having fit her worgen style strap-on within the elf's ass with little resistance, she was pumping it full of the artificial cock, one hand grasping at Sylvanas' single upturned cheek and digging into the supple ass flesh, kneading it as she hammered away at the tight little hole. Her other hand dug into one of Sylvanas' meaty thighs, controlling her leg and making it easier for her to stuff the mewling elf's ass full of dick. Open mouthed and panting, Neiza's little hips gave the warchief everything she had, furiously slamming herself against Sylvanas' fat blueberry butt as she sought to not only satisfy the warchief, but to use the added functionality of her new invention.

Desiring to one-up her previous inventions, Neiza, after much anatomical study that had been more dangerous than she would have cared for it to be, had developed a fully functional artificial worgen cock complete with a knot that she intended to bury within the Dark Lady's rather large rear-end. The position they were in wasn't suitable for such an endeavor but Neiza would make do. After all, Sylvanas did not seem keen on moving.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers
12