The Uninvited Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands gripped and spread the warchief's cheeks apart, allowing the knot to hammer against Sylvanas' sphincter with every deep, bowel spelunking thrust. Giving it her all and with her hips a flurry, soft, muffled moans soon began to escape from the Dark Lady's stuffed mouth, mixing with the goblins' own moans as well as the loud sound of Neiza's hips clapping against her ass. Though she wouldn't change positions, Sylvanas did roll her hips, making it easier for Neiza to fit the entirety of her hefty member deep into her bowels, the impact of which made her supple cheeks jiggle like jello.

As accurate to the real thing as her strap-on was, Neiza was having a hard time keeping a level head. If she came so would her canine invention and it was too early for that. She slowed her pace to a fraction of the speed she was at before, sawing her lengthy shaft in and out of Sylvanas' ass, the tight ring of her little elven sphincter stretched obscenely wide around her thick cock. After a few minutes of these slow, deep strokes, Neiza felt Sylvanas' body shiver and a husky groan assailed her ears, alerting her of the Banshee Queen's orgasm. The sexy cry nearly made her suffer an orgasm as well, but as a matter of pride she refused to do so before Krib.

Krib ignored Neiza's existence, paying her no mind as he pistoned his cock in and out of Sylvanas' mouth. Her silvery blonde hair had fallen out of place, disheveled locks clinging to her forehead while spittle adorned her chin and the areas around her mouth. Despite the face fucking and anal pounding she was receiving, Sylvanas throated him with ease, even reaching an idle hand up every now and then to cup the goblin's balls, massaging them and making him squirm.

All the while she simply looked up at him, never blinking and with her gaze only faltering when she was brought to an orgasm. The Dark Lady's ferocious yet beautiful countenance was contrasted by the dick filling her mouth and stretching her lips, igniting a fire within his loins that made his balls churn, desiring to release their payload within the warchief's mouth. As if sensing this, Sylvanas gently squeezed his balls, urging him to blow his sticky load within her greedy maw.

Giving in to the Dark Lady's coercion, Krib came for the second time that night, blasting his cum like a pent up hose inside of her. Squirting his initial load directly down her throat, he quickly pulled out, grasping his wet shaft and aiming at her awaiting tongue. His cum pooled on top of it, earning a satisfied purr from the elf as Krib's seed stained her taste buds. Groaning, Krib fired a final glob of jizz, aiming for Sylvanas' mouth but striking her on the bridge of the nose as a particularly hard thrust from Neiza rocked her voluptuous blue body forward.

Red eyes widening, Sylvanas swallowed the impressive load and looked back at Neiza who had just fit the entirety of her cock--knot included--within Sylvanas' plump booty. Both women cried out; Neiza as a powerful orgasm rocked her body, triggering her strap-on to release a creamy concoction, and Sylvanas as her ass was stretched to it's limit and filled with a thick milky white goo. By the time Neiza's orgasm died down her strap-on had used up nearly everything in the tank, practically flooding Sylvanas' bowels with synthetic semen.

The bulging knot plugged the Banshee Queen's asshole, preventing any of Neiza's artificial sperm from leaking out for a good quarter of an hour before it finally softened. With a pop, Neiza pulled her red rocket out of the Dark Lady's abused ass, finally allowing all of the cum to steadily trickle out of it. Giving Sylvanas' big blue booty a slap that made it jiggle like waves on water, Neiza grinned and proudly boasted of her invention.

"Just as good as the real thing, right? The cum is even edible!"

Sylvanas, who was slurping on Krib's semi-hard cock like a snack, pulled herself off of him to speak up. "Good enough to make a killing if you can mass produce them."

"Well, maybe with a sponsor..."

"We'll talk about that later, but as for now," Sylvanas paused and turned around, positioning herself on her hands and knees with Neiza's canine contraption inches from her face and her ass pressed against Krib's shaft. "I would have a taste."

Sylvanas took Neiza's cock into her mouth, lazily bobbing her head up and down along it's length. Each time she ducked her head she took more of it until finally she had cleaned the entire thing, knot included.

"Not bad," she remarked before throating the worgen style strap-on again.

From behind, Krib swallowed, manhandling the Dark Lady's large ass and growing hard once more. Pressing the head of his cock against her winking anus, he pushed forward, the artificial cum acting as lube. She took him without issue, the ring of her sphincter squeezing him tight as he began to pick up the pace until his hips were furiously clapping against her fat ass.

"Keep this up and I may just forgive you for those rumors," Sylvanas purred, though Neiza quickly pulled her back onto her cock, forcing her girth down her throat and bulging it outwards.

Krib sniffed, his anxiety returning. He was pretty sure the Dark Lady was just teasing them, but... maybe she wasn't.

"Yes, warchief," he replied, hooking his thumbs under the waistline of her garter belt and doubling his effort. With her thick asscheeks jiggling and his cock excavating her bowels, he would make sure that she was just teasing.

Even if it took all night and every ounce of cum he had left in him.

12