The Unique Mouse Ch. 01

Story Info
Nerd’s unusual body captivates Chad’s attention in showers.
2.6k words
4.66
34.6k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2022
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

The story is for people who like high school dramas, nerdy twinks, Chads and sexy, big nipples! MCs are both 18, as they had one year off!

Darien waited patiently until all his classmates had finished showering and changing their clothes. He was so glad that P.E. class was scheduled as the last hour of the school day, so he didn't have to stress about being late for his next class.

Also, Darien was so sweaty, that he simply could not force himself to get dressed in his street clothes, and parade around with giant sweat stains on his T-shirt. He had enough nicknames already; Stinky was not among them, luckily. And he wanted to keep that way, as being called Mouse or Imp was hard enough already.

Finally, they all left. Darien sighed, took his towel and marched into the showers. The steam was still in the air, but nobody was here. The cubicles were not so bad; unlike other schools, here the school board decided to install curtains on the shower stalls and there was a vague feeling of privacy during the shower. Of course anyone could just pull it aside; Darien preferred to shower alone rather than risk one of the jerks in his class actually embarrassing him that way.

The silence was ominous. There were only small droplets of water tapping around him, a reminder that his classmates had finished only minutes ago. Darien entered one of the cubicles and pulled the curtain, separating himself from the main passage.

Soon he turned on the water and started to thoroughly clean himself, feeling relief and joy as the warm water cascaded over his small body. As he was almost finished, he heard faded sound, but was absolutely sure that it was just a faint echo of some door slamming somewhere in the building. Nothing to worry about - he thought to himself.

But of course, he was very wrong.

Two minutes later, when he was just about to turn the water off, the curtain was violently tugged aside and Darien could see his classmate, Keegan.

He tried his best to cover his crotch and his nipples, but mostly he just... froze.

"What are you doing here, Darien?" asked Keegan, furrowing his dark eyebrows.

"What's it to you?! Why are YOU here? Get out! Everybody else already left." Darien almost shouted in a high-pitched voice.

Keegan's gaze dropped slightly, focusing on Darien's one still visible nipple. Weirdly, his face blushed a bit.

Darien's face blushed even more than it already was. He felt insecure about his unusual nipples to the point of being ashamed of them.

"Stop staring, you perv!"

There was a creepy silence. Keegan continued to stare at his nipple. Darien made a feeble attempt to cover both of his nipples with his forearms, but wasn't successful. Now his right nipple was more noticeable from the upside.

He snorted. "Will you stop it? It's rude!"

"I know, I'm sorry, but I just...can't. You have very..." He hesitated. "Sexy nipples," he finished his sentence.

Darien pursed his lips in disbelief. He was about to scold Keegan even more, but the truth was, the compliment made him feel a bit fluttery inside. He'd never received sincere compliments regarding his body, and he always obsessively hid his nipples; he wore super tight undershirt even under his T-shirts!

On top of that, Darien was "The Mouse" for everybody. Small, scrawny, with big eyes behind even bigger glasses and pale, almost translucent complexion. His mouse-like brown messy hair was always a bit too long, and his nose was covered with light freckles. He was the epitome of a plain and ordinary school nerd, a much too easy target for bullies.

"Thanks, but can you just go?" Darien spoke now in a much more normal tone.

"I'm sorry, I should go, but please, let me see both of them..."

Darien went silent for a bit, shocked by the Keegan's request. He was considering his options.

"Please. They are... beautiful. I've never seen nipples like that." Keegan's voice had almost pleading tones.

The smaller boy still could not believe that, he shook his head in abashement. "Are you crazy?"

"No, please. Let me see them." Keegan insisted, looking a bit sheepish.

Darien's eyes widened. "Seriously?" He swallowed hard.

After almost a minute of deep silence, only streaming water in the background, Darien slowly pulled down his arm. Just for a test!

Keegan's eyes almost fixed on the very unusual nipples that Darien had.

And they were a sight to be seen! Very large for a male or even for most females. More like a breastfeeding woman's areolas. But also the nipples' nubs were quite large and protruding, they were more than half-inch long, thick, cylindrical in shape.

Keegan had never in his life seen this kind of nipples on such a small body. Sometimes in porn bigger women could have areolas like that, and he always bookmarked videos with them.

He greedily licked his lips.

"What it would take for you to let me..." He hesitated. "I want to lick them. What should I do for you to agree?"

Darien's mouth was gaping at him, and still couldn't believe what he heard. Was it a dream?

"It's madness. Are you even gay? You had a couple of girlfriends if I recall correctly."

"I may be. Gay for you." Keegan winked. "Okay, let's be serious. I'm straight, but I like to think I have an open mind. And... I have this thing for large areolas and big nipples. It really doesn't bother me that much that you are a boy. No offense, but you look kinda girlish too. No body hair, slender. I don't care. I just want to lick them. I won't hurt you, I promise."

Darien narrowed his eyes. He kind of liked the feeling that he had something that Keegan wanted. It was an odd, dizzying emotion.

Almost regretfully, Keegan wasn't one of the class bullies who picked on Darien. It would be an even more interesting power play.

He was just the 'neutral' one. He'd never participated in his classmate's cruel jokes and pranks. He'd never once called Darien "The Mouse" or the other names.

But he also didn't notice him. Like never-ever. Even though they had something in common.

They were both older than their classmates, and already eighteen. Keegan had one year of break because he was shot as an innocent bystander, witnessing some shop robbery. He had some complications, and stayed one year behind. Darien, on the other hand, had to move a couple of times, after his father got into some serious troubles with substantial debts. A serious problem... They changed addresses five times, before his family could gather enough money, and they were able to repay those debts.

Both boys were "the new kids" in the senior class, but it didn't bring them together. Keegan was popular because of his impressive looks and tall posture and had this 'aura' about himself, a bit tragic, as people always remembered his accident. Keegan was also an avid martial artist and many girls checked him out as he walked down the school hallway.

Darien, on the other hand, quickly gained a reputation as a nerd and egghead, having no friends whatsoever, only some shy and less attractive girls to talk to during breaks.

But nobody stood up to protect him against the bullying.

"Adam Donell. He bothers me during lunch breaks. He takes my tray or jostles me as I walk by. Will you take care of that?"

"Deal!"

Darien blinked, a bit surprised by Keegan's eagerness, but he bit his lips and nodded. It could be interesting...

"Okay. It's really weird, but what else is new? Get on with it." He leaned on the wall and Keegan went inside, pulling the curtain to its original position, so they had some privacy.

The bigger boy took off his towel and hung it on the hook.

Darien had a bit of panic in his eyes, but didn't say anything, glancing only at Keegan's impressive, half swollen dick.

But quickly a weird, pleasant feeling filled his body.

A school nerd. A nobody. The Mouse. The invisible bookworm student. And he had this handsome, strong boy lusting for his... nipples?

Wanting something, asking for something, willing to do things for him? Even though it was odd, it was exciting all the same, Darien was starting to enjoy this kind of unexpected power. Something he wasn't used to having over anyone his age.

His classmate dropped to his knees with his tall stature, in this position his face was almost exactly on the level of Darien chest.

He didn't prolong the moment and went straight to it, wrapping his right arm around Darien's waist, latched his mouth on the smaller boy's protruding nipple nub and his left hand took the right nub between two fingers.

Darien whimpered in surprise.

At first, he was too nervous to focus, but that quickly faded away.

He didn't expect such an intense wave of sensations. Keegan's hot, full lips closed on his sensitive skin and that was... an overwhelmingly wonderful feeling.

The bigger boy started slowly: leisurely gentle licks, small kisses, at one moment only grazing his skin, seconds later delicately nibbling.

Evidently, Keegan knew what to do, it was amazing how skilled his tongue was, soon sensuously circling Darien's areola, then started sucking gently, tipping and rubbing the nub.

Darien leaned his head back and just let himself be immersed in this feeling.

Fuck! It was becoming more and more pleasurable second after second!

Keegan's fingers were skillfully playing with his right nub, rolling it fervently, stretching and rubbing the tip of it in a way that made Darien almost melt onto the floor.

It was so... heavenly feeling, that he could not help himself, he moaned quite loudly, and... could not stop moaning after that!

Keegan seemed weirdly encouraged by that sound, as he... also started quietly moaning and humming, and after that he finally started to suck hard on Darien's nipples.

The skin and flesh of Darien's areola was just supple enough for Keegan to pull it all into his mouth. The sucking sounds and sensations were almost too much; Darien was now grunting and moaning shamelessly, unable to compose himself, totally subdued by the pleasure wave spreading from his now intensely used and erect nipples.

He could not contain himself anymore, so he stopped covering his dick and put his hand on Keegan's head, threading his fingers through his black hair with Mohawk cut.

But doing that he forgot that his dick would now freely lean against the lower part of Keegan's chest.

His classmate stopped latching on Darien's nipple and lowered his head down to look at it, surprised by the sudden, unexpected pressure on his skin.

Darien's first impulse was to cover it again. But after a short hesitation, he decided not to.

He held his breath as Keegan murmured:

"Well I guess it's only fair. You gave me something, I must return the favor..."

"I guess you have to..." Darien mumbled, not sure what to make of it.

So then, without further warning, Keegan took Darien's hard cock into his mouth!

Darien huffed, but to his own surprise, did not push Keegan away.

C'mon!

How could he resist that warm, wet mouth? Such a hot Chad and a Mouse? Having him on his knees, sucking his dick?

And Darien was aroused as hell, his dick was as hard as he can remember it ever being, he didn't really care how gay it looked.

A blowjob is a blowjob, right?

As a shy 'Mouse' he didn't intend to complain.

Darien was 5' 3' and his dick was just five inches. Currently, he didn't care what Keegan might have thought, as long as he was sucking him so beautifully.

And he really did a fantastic job, taking him so deep that Darien could try to thrust into the back of his throat. Keegan even let him do a small 'face-fuck' for about half of the minute.

It was... a feeling of epic proportions. Darien was now moaning like a slut, his fingers clutched in Keegan's hair.

However, both of Keegan's hands were still up, placed on Darien nipples, entertaining them with the sweetest tortures that made Darien gasp for air, and he quickly realized that it really would not take much longer. The sensations were simply too perfect.

"I...I..." he managed, and nothing more.

But Keegan only made an encouraging sound as he kept Darien's dick in his warm mouth, apparently agreeing to let him 'unload his load' in his throat.

Darien's body shuddered, and his hips jerked, and he came shooting into Keegan's mouth, arching his back, gasps breaking from his lips, his dick throbbing for what felt like minutes of intense pleasure. And Keegan swallowed it, for God's sake!

"Fuck..." Darien murmured. "Fuck!!!" It was simply amazing... Spectacular. Remarkable. Heaven on Earth.

Finally, he decided he probably should glance down at Keegan, and the sight of him was delicious. Keegan was there with his reddened lips still wrapped around Darien's shrinking dick, sucking the last drops.

"Fuck! Have you ever done that before? You are excellent at this!" He felt that he must express his appreciation for Keegan's skills.

His classmate chuckled shooking his head and moved back, freeing Darien's dick.

He looked up. Darien was amazed by his sexy aura. The boy really was a looker. Long eyelashes, dark green eyes, a nice jawline and perfect eyebrows. And such a stud sucked Darien's cock! Unbelievable.

Keegan's own imposing dick was now stiff as a steel rod, but he didn't touch it nor make any comment that he wanted Darien to reciprocate.

Darien felt weird, unexpected sting of disappointment.

Actually, Keegan did even more, perhaps concerned not to stress the smaller boy. He took his towel and wrapped it tightly around his waist.

After that, he leaned slowly over Darien's face and... kissed his cheek! Darien was so shocked that he could not formulate a word.

"Thank you, Darien. You have perfect, sweet nipples, easily the most beautiful I have ever seen on anyone, and quite a nice shapely neat dick. And you taste good too..."

Darien was amazed by these words, and blushed intensely, not knowing what to say. He could not believe all these numerous nice compliments were coming from a jock like Keegan.

Was it even real, or was it a cruel dream, from which Darien would inevitably wake up?

The taller boy stepped back, smiled and nodded his head as if to say goodbye. After that, he went out, without saying another word.

But the dream didn't end. Darien pinched himself painfully, but he was still here to his delight.

Keegan evidently went to another cubicle and started to shower.

But Darien could not stay. Simply... no way! He stormed out of his cubicle and headed toward the locker room. He dried off, put his clothes on and left the room in a hurry. One minute later, he dashed out from school seemingly as if it was on fire.

Darien could not believe that even happened. It was simply the weirdest thing he had ever experienced.

He started to run - and ran almost all the way back home. He was oddly very excited and slightly nervous.

The questions on his mind were: What will happen now?

Does Keegan plan on keeping his promise? Will he protect Darien from bullies?

And... What will happen after the next P.E. class?

THE END OF CHAPTER 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the story, I hope you like it! Please leave me a comment, it gives me so much motivation to write even more!

The chapter 02 is ready and waits for next week ;)

If you want to know how the story unfolds, please follow me :)

Will Keegan protect Darien from bullies, or will he fail? And will they meet again in the shower... or... in the car? :)

With editing: thank you for my mysterious editor and dj19_78

Edey
Edey
674 Followers