The Universal Remote: Fuck by Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she gets adjusted to having me in her, she starts to grind on me. Meanwhile, Al is still griping herself to my mouth as I continue my assault over her tight, freshly fucked pussy. "Mmmmmmm ohhh fucking hell! Arrrrgggghh!" cries Al while I'm alternating between tonguing her pussy and sucking on her clit. Further down my body, Dana is starting to bounce up and down on my dick. "I've never felt this good before! Hmmmm! Ugh! I wish Rich's cock was this big! Ugggghh! Ugh!" After a few more minutes, both of them seem to start cumming in unison. "Fuuuuuuck! Ohmygod! Fuck! FUCK! OHHHHHH! I'M CUMMING!" cries Al. "OooOoOhhhh! Uuughhhh! Me....uUUUuuGGGhhhhh....TOOOO! UUUUGGGGHHHH!" shouts Dana as her pussy starts to clamp around my dick trying to milk and orgasm out of me. However, I had other plans.

After both women finished their orgasm, they both got off me. I'm still hard and wanted to cum, but I wanted to do one more thing. I grabbed Al, and gave her a long kiss, then told her to get on her knees. She obliged and I got up and went behind her. I gave her ass a smack, then took my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. I pushed my cock back into her awaiting pussy, which let out a gasp from Al's mouth. I pushed all the way in and started to fuck her, going slowly at first. After a minute of her getting used to me being back in her, I went faster. Grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart and thrusted hard and fast. This made her moan loudly, "OOOHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! YOU'RE FUCKING DEEP! UUUGGGGHHH!" I then reached under her and started grabbing her tits, I hit an angle that I felt my cockhead hitting her cervix. "OW! OH FUCK! NO ONE'S GOTTEN THAT FAR INTO ME! UGGGH!" After a minute of playing with her tits, I moved my hand back down and found her clit, I started to rub it while I continued pounding her. This sent her into another orgasm, "UUGGGHHH! OH MY GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN! OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHH AAHHHHHHH!" with that, her pussy tightens around me. At this point, I'm about to explode, so I pull out and tell her to turn around. I start to jerk off in front of her, she grabs my cock and starts to suck. She sucks and strokes at the same time, sending me to a point of no return. With that, I explode my seed down her throat. Amazingly, she swallows all of it.

After I finished cumming, that sensation from earlier hits. My body starts to tingle and next thing I know, I'm back in my bed. I'm exhausted and confused as to what just happened. It felt real, but how is that possible? Was it just a very detailed dream? All I know is that I'm tired and want to sleep, I try to turn off the TV with my new remote, but it wouldn't turn off for some reason. Was it defective? Was it truly not "universal"? I don't know, so I went to grab the instructions to see if I'm doing something wrong. All of my questions were about to be answered...

12