The University Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved from the end of his bed and moved closer until we were both sat side by side. 'It's obvious you've thought about this, and I bet you've jacked off to this, so what is it you've really imagined?'

'Is what happens in here between us now, staying between us?' I asked him and he nodded that it would. 'Ever since I see you fucking that guy, all I've jacked off to is gay porn. And when I think about what it would be like, I'm usually on my back with you inside me.'

I felt his hand on my leg and felt like the temperature had risen a few degrees in the room. I'd never admitted that sort of thing to anyone before. I'd never even told girls what I would fantasise about doing to them.

'The thing is, if you're going to try this sort of thing, you've got to be sure that it's something you want to do. It could change your outlook on life, change friendships and change you more importantly.' I nodded in agreement.

'Have you ever seen another man's dick?' He asked me.

'I've seen yours on Grindr,' I laughed. 'I had to create a profile to be sure.'

He smiled, 'I mean have you ever seen one in person.' I shook my head to say no. 'Well...'

Josh then stood up in front of me, his crotch was at eye level. And judging by the outline in his pants, he wasn't wearing underwear. He hooked his fingers into the side of his joggers and in one motion they were pooled at his ankles and his cock sprung free. I gulped. It was bigger than even the pictures had made it look. And he only looked semi-hard, if that thing got any bigger it would take my eye out. My jaw was on the floor as I stared at the cock that was directly in front of me. And underneath his cock was the biggest set of balls I'd ever seen, and I think more shockingly, he was completely smooth.

'So,' Josh interrupted my gaze. 'What do you think?'

I was still lost for words, 'I mean, it's something, it's just so....'

'Big?' Josh finished my sentence for me.

'Big?' I laughed. 'It's fucking pornstar big. How big is it?'

'I measured it once, and it was just about 9 inches when fully hard.' He smiled at me, 'so are you just going to stare at it? Do you want to touch it? Or should I put it away?'

I didn't respond verbally, but my body did. Slowly I raised my hand and took a hold of his cock. It was heavy and it was thick. I wrapped my fist around it and slowly began to jerk him off. 'Fuck', I mumbled under my breath and Josh just laughed at me. He had me right where he wanted me, and I was well and truly under his cock spell now. I continued to slowly jerk him off as his cock started to grow and get harder. And it just seemed to continue to grow and grow. Josh was rock hard now and I was rubbing the front of my joggers as my own cock started to get hard. It was nowhere near the size of Josh's. I didn't feel embarrassed by that though, it felt like this was my place.

'Fuckkk,' Josh moaned. 'Do you mind if I lay down?'

I let go of his cock whilst he stepped out of his shorts and laid down so that he was next to me on the bed. His cock was pointing up and was twitching. I was just staring at it until I felt Josh take a hold of my hand and placed it back onto his cock. I started to jerk him off again, and I could feel him looking at me while I was doing it, and he was just smiling. Every so often, a small moan or groan would escape Josh's lips and I gestured for him to be quiet, this was the lasts situation our roommates would expect to find us in. My hand then drifted off his cock and down to his massive balls which I gently began to massage.

Josh looked up at me again, 'do you want to take it a step further? If you wanted to, you could try using your tongue or mouth?'

I looked at him and smiled and got myself into position above his cock. Moving onto all fours so that I was now fully on the bed and my head was over near his crotch. A sudden wave and nervousness came over me. This didn't feel right, and I didn't know what to do. I removed my hands from his balls and sat back up so that I wasn't near his cock anymore, Josh looked at me concerned.

'Is everything alright?'

'I don't know,' I responded. 'It feels wrong, I don't think I can do it'

He sat up, looked at me and told me everything was going to be okay and that we could take it slow. I felt slightly reassured but couldn't get the nerves to disappear. Josh then started moving his face towards mine, I was frozen and couldn't move. I wanted to move, but I also didn't want to at the same time. I knew what he was planning and then our lips met gently. He kissed me and I kissed him back, it felt like a warm rush was spreading throughout my body and I was finally giving in to my urges.

Josh moved one his hands to the back of my head as we continued our embrace, his other hand he used to gently rub the obvious bulge that was showing in my joggers. We continued to kiss for a few minutes only stopping to take in more air before he then gently pressed his tongue into my mouth as we started to really make out. I never really thought about what it would feel like to kiss a man, but this really isn't how I thought it would feel. We eventually broke off the kiss and Josh was smiling at me; I hung my head feeling shy and like a schoolgirl after her first kiss. He used his hand to lift my chin so that we were looking at each other.

'So,' he said. 'How was that?'

'It was nice,' I said quietly. He patted the front of my crotch, hitting my rock-hard cock which made me jump a little bit.

'I think it was more than nice, your cock doesn't lie.' He said laughing.

He moved my hand so that it was now touching the tip of his cock which was now trapped in between his legs. Instantly, my hand slowly started working its way up and down his shaft. He titled his head back and moaned quietly. He spread his legs and laid back again, leaving me with full access to his cock and balls.

'Fuck', he moaned as I used my other hand to play with his balls. 'I haven't cum for fucking ages, so this won't take long, if that's what you're wanting to do?'

I nodded my head and got myself back into position, so the head of his cock was near my mouth. I slowly stuck my tongue and licked the head of his cock. There was a salty taste from the little bit of pre cum that was escaping from the slit of his cock. He moaned again. I arched my back so that my ass was sticking in the air, and I gave it a little wiggle and then licked his cock from the tip all the way down to the base of the shaft. Josh groaned again and used one of his free hands to grab a hold of my ass, a new feeling I needed to get used to. My t-shirt began to slide down towards my chest and I felt Josh having a little tug at my joggers.

'Fuck, that's hot.' He said as he twanged the red strap of the thong I was wearing.

He slipped his hand inside my joggers and cupped my ass cheek. I meanwhile had one hand working his cock whilst my tongue circled the head of his cock. Now was the time though. I opened my mouth and slowly took the head of his cock in, only taking a couple of inches as I didn't want to embarrass myself by choking on it. Every time I did something, I listened out for a moan or groan coming from Josh, so I knew I was doing okay. I increased the speed of my hand which was jerking him off and started to use my tongue while his cock was in my mouth. He started to moan more, and he reached the point of orgasm very quickly.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' he muttered. 'I'm gonna fucking cum soon, if you don't want a mouthful, I suggest you stop sucking me.'

I didn't let up and continued sucking him whilst my hand massaged his shaft. Before long, his breathing seemed to increase, and he started to squirm underneath me. One long moan later and I felt his cock increase in size ever so slightly before I felt the first load of cum hit the back of my throat, quickly followed by the second. I did my best to swallow the salty tasting sensation that was erupting from his cock but some of it dribbled down onto my chin as his cock continued to pulse. Even when I thought he was done and I let his cock fall from my mouth, one final spurt of cum landed on my cheek.

'Fuck, that felt so good', he said after he'd recovered from his orgasm. 'You can clean up in the bathroom if you need to.'

I got up from the bed and made my way over to the bathroom, fully aware that my cock was making a tent in the front of my joggers and that my thong was hanging out the back. Once in the bathroom I washed my face and stole some of the mouthwash that he had in there. I gave my face a good scrub and was in the middle of drying my face when I felt Josh come up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and began to gently kiss my neck which made me nearly melt into his arms. He hooked his fingers into my joggers and pulled them down towards my thighs, exposing my thong to him which was embarrassing and a turn on at the same time. He pulled the thong to the side and grabbed a hold of my cock which in comparison to his, was completely average. I could feel his semi hard cock pressing against my ass as he started to jerk my cock whilst kissing my neck. It didn't take long before I exploded all over his bathroom floor with a whimper. My knees went weak and I'd never cum that much before. He tucked my cock away, pulled my joggers up, patted me on the ass and headed back to his bed leaving me to clean up.

Afterwards, we barely said a word as I headed back to my own room, confused and exhausted after the nights event. Surprisingly, I slept like a baby that night and didn't wake up the next morning feeling complete shame. There were no comments from the other guys so they can't have heard anything. Me and Josh exchanged awkward glances whenever we were around the others but continued to text each other constantly. We still did our best to exchange blow jobs and jerk off sessions whenever we could. The hottest one being when Josh snuck into my room one night, pulled back the covers and sucked my cock before swallowing my load and disappearing. He still disappeared from the dorm quite a lot and I imagined he was getting action elsewhere as well and I didn't know if I was jealous or turned on at the thought of just being one of many.

We talked about taking things to the next stage, but for that we knew that we needed the dorm to ourselves, so we didn't have to worry about people hearing us. I wanted Josh to fuck me, and I needed to know how it felt. One day he turned up with a package, handed it to me and left. Inside was a douche kit and a butt plug. The package was quickly followed by a text message which read 'you need to get used to both of those things if you want fucking.' So, get used to them is exactly what I did over the couple of weeks that I had, eventually I was a seasoned pro with both. I even changed my diet slightly so it would make the cleaning out process a bit easier.

The thing I liked about Josh was that he seemed like he was caring and patient with me. One night while we were chatting in his room, he talked to me about PrEP. He explained it to me and said seen as though I wasn't the only guy he was sleeping with, and he wouldn't be the only guy I would ever sleep with it would be worth me looking into. So, I did. I went to the local health clinic and went through all the questions and a few days later I was given a prescription for PrEP which I started taking.

It was the end of another semester coming up and the other guys in the dorm were all heading home for a long weekend. They would be gone on Friday and wouldn't be returning till Tuesday, ready for the summer parties starting for the end of the academic year. Throughout the week, I tried to tease Josh as best I could. Whenever the coast was clear, I bend over in front of him, making sure he could see the top of my thong or the outline through my joggers. I'd also send him naughty photos of me in all sorts of different positions just to make sure that he was always thinking about me. The best reply I got from him was, 'If I knew I had such a hot piece of ass living next door to me, I would never have left the dorm. ROLL ON FRIDAY.' That text was followed by an aubergine and peach emoji. After what felt like the longest week ever, Friday finally arrived, and the other 3 lads left pulling their weekend suitcases behind them. We waited a good few hours before we decided to do anything risky, we had to be sure they hadn't forgotten anything. In that time, I cleaned myself out so that I was ready for anything that happened tonight, and I'd gotten quick at it. I'd even done the most embarrassing thing I've had to do in my life, I booked myself in for a wax and had all my intimate areas smooth for the occasion.

Josh was hidden away in his room, and I was just lounging around in the shared area when I got up to make myself a drink. I had my shorts, t-shirt, and my new pink thong on. I could hear Josh talking so assumed he was on the phone to his family. I was washing the dishes and I hadn't noticed the talking stop, then I felt Josh creep up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. He immediately began to kiss my neck.

'You took your time big boy, where've you been?' I tilted my head as the pleasure of my neck being kissed took over.

'You know what parents are like, you've just gotta get through that conversation and then you're free for another week.' He broke the kiss and gave me a little pat on the ass. 'Now, triple check that front door is locked and get that pretty ass in my room now.'

Not one to disappoint, I did as he said and headed towards his bedroom once I'd locked the door. I froze as I reached his door, it hit me suddenly that I would be walking into this room as a virgin for the last time. A smile broke out across my face as I walked into his room. Josh was rummaging through his bedside cabinet before he placed some condoms and lube on the top.

He turned to face me, 'before you get into bed, strip. You're wearing to many clothes.' I slowly peeled my t-shirt off and then pulled my shorts down. I hooked my fingers into the side of my thong before Josh stopped me, 'leave that on. Fuck that's hot.'

I climbed into bed, and Josh immediately pulled me into an embrace. We began to kiss as butterflies filled my stomach. I'd never felt more comfortable, this whole thing just felt right. We continued kissing whilst his tongue began to explore my mouth and his hands explored my body. His fingers sent shivers all around my body. He then pulled me on top of him and my ass was rubbing against his crotch. His semi hard cock which was getting harder by the second was wedged between my ass and my own cock was now rock hard and threatening to pop out the top of my thong. His hands then moved to my ass as he cupped both my cheeks. Josh kept giving me a little spank every now and then which caused me to moan into his mouth.

Eventually I needed a break from the kissing and sat up, Josh reached for my cock, but I slapped his hand away. I was worried that if I came to early that I would quickly lose interest in what was happening and suffer from some classic post nut clarity. I shuffled myself down so that I was on my hands and knees between his legs. I grabbed a hold of his shorts and slowly started pulling them down, Josh lifted his ass so it would be easier and before long, his impressive cock had popped out of his shorts, slapping against his stomach. I threw his shorts off the bed and began to massage his legs around his cock and balls.

I kissed around his groins and upper legs, each time I got close to his balls or cock, a small moan would escape his mouth. I continued to tease him for a few minutes, trying to frustrate him as much as I could. I would gently kiss the base of his cock or his balls before returning to just massaging him, his hard cock twitching in front of my face. Before long though, I rewarded him for being patient and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I worked myself halfway down his monster before holding it there, using my tongue to caress the shaft of his cock. Josh continued to moan as I continued my good work.

'Fuck, your mouth feels incredible,' he moaned. 'I bet your ass feels even better though.' I wiggled my ass from the position I was in, putting on a show for him.

His cock felt so big inside my mouth so I had no idea how I would ever get something like this in my ass. My blowjob continued for another 5 minutes, as I kept increasing the pace. Using my hand to jerk him whilst I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, Josh suddenly pushed me off him, making me think I'd done something wrong.

'Everything okay?' I asked him.

'Yeah, that was fucking amazing. You had me on the brink there and I am not cumming unless it's while I'm fucking you.' He sat up and kissed me again, his hands now had much easier access to my ass cheeks, and he quickly took advantage of that, kneading them while we kissed.

He broke off the kiss and moved himself, so he was kneeling by the side of the bed. Josh then grabbed a hold of one of my legs and pulled it from underneath me so that I was laying on my back. His strength was incredible, he pulled me to the end of the bed with ease, so my ass was now hanging over the edge and his face was just inches away from my ass and cock. He started rubbing the front of my thong where my hard cock was still trying to escape. My legs were then placed on his shoulders, and he hooked his fingers into the side of the thong and quickly had it discarded onto the floor. He spread my legs and I suddenly felt very vulnerable as his hands started to probe around my ass.

'Damn, look at that smooth virgin hole just begging to be destroyed.' Josh then spat on my hole and dived in headfirst, using his tongue to send me into heaven.

'Fuck.... baby,' I moaned louder than ever. 'That feels so fucking good. Fuck that's so good.'

I should never have doubts about doing this, the way his tongue was working my hole was incredible as I stroked my cock slowly, careful not to push myself over the edge to soon. I never knew just how much pleasure you could feel from someone playing with your ass. The more he worked my hole, the more relaxed I felt as he prepared to fuck me. I started to squirm with my hands gripped onto the side of the bed. Josh grabbed a hold of my hands to keep me still, so he still had full access to my hole and now he was relentlessly licking and kissing my ass as I tried my best to squirm and move underneath him. Josh then started probing at my ass with his fingers, before gently sliding his index finger inside of me which caused me to moan out in pleasure. He slowly started working his finger in and out of my hole and then took the head of my cock into his mouth and gently sucked on it. I could only survive this for a couple of minutes before I had to push him away again as I could feel an orgasm building.

Once he pulled his finger out from inside me, he looked up at me and said, 'do you think you're ready?'

I looked down at him, bit my lip and nodded to say yes. A broad smile appeared on his face as he got up and went to his bedside cabinet. He grabbed the lube and a condom and came back over to the part of the bed where I still was.

'We'll use a condom today, but I am definitely going to breed that pretty ass of yours soon.'

He threw the condom onto the bed, kept hold of the lube and told me to spin around and get on all fours which I quickly did. Again, he started playing with my ass, spanking me gently and giving it a little bite and kiss here and there. Then I heard the squelching sound of the lube pump starting to work, and next was the cold sensation that started dripping down my ass crack as his finger worked its way inside me again. Then I felt more pressure and quickly realised he was now putting another finger inside me; I could feel myself beginning to stretch as he slowly worked them in and out of me. After a couple more minutes of fingering me, I heard the condom wrapper tear open and his fingers had withdrawn, I just waited. Waves of nerves started to wash over me. I then felt Josh place his hand on my lower back and then the pressure of his massive cock at the entrance to my hole.