The University Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm going to take it slow, okay babe, I'm not gonna start fucking you till I've managed to get all my cock in you first. If it hurts at any point, please tell me and I'll stop,' Josh reassured me.

He pushed me forwards so that I was now arching my back and asked me to spread my legs a little bit wider, giving him easier access to fuck me. Then I felt it. The pressure of his pushing himself inside me and forcing my ass to open for him. I tried pushing out a little bit to help him inside me, then the first bit of pain came as the head of his cock popped inside of me. I put my hand on his thigh to tell him to stop, which he quickly did.

'You okay babe?' He asked me.

'Yeah, yeah. I just need a minute,' I told him. 'That was really fucking intense.' He let out a little giggle and told me to take my time. After a couple of minutes, I was ready to continue. Josh squirted some more lube onto the condom and continued to push inside me. Inch by inch I could feel him invading my insides. Every time he pushed a little bit more of himself inside me, I groaned. My hands were gripping onto his bed covers and my cock was now completely flaccid.

He was now fully inside me, again he gave me a couple of minutes to get used to having something inside me and then he slowly started to pull himself out and slowly back in again. Each time he would increase his pace ever so slightly until eventually we were into a rhythm, and we were now fucking. I was trying to keep myself as quiet as possible seen as though there could still be students in the dorm rooms above and below us, but I just couldn't help it. I was moaning like a glorified cock slut plus the sound of his body hitting mine were filling his room. This was the best feeling I'd ever experienced. I felt so vulnerable but safe at the same time. He was such a considerate top and kept on asking me how I was and if it was okay to continue.

Eventually I just told him, 'Please stop asking and just fuck me. I've never felt this good before.'

And fuck me he did, as I continued to moan. He kept increasing his pace and I could feel something building inside of me. Every time he thrust himself inside of me, I had a serious urge to pee but my whole body felt like it was going through some sort of experience.

'Fuck your ass is so fucking tight. You're milking my fucking cock right now and it feels incredible,' he kept telling me over and over.

I started to get more into it and started meeting his thrusts so that every time he pulled out, I would follow him determined to keep his cock inside of me. So, I told him to pound my fucking ass. And what he did next almost made me cum immediately, he grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me back over and then he relentlessly pounded into me repeatedly until a warm feeling took over my body and I almost passed out. Eventually Josh was struggling to keep the pace up and started to slow down. We were now back in a much slower rhythm, and I could tell he was starting to feel tired.

I turned my head to face him, 'do you want to lie down babe? And I'll ride your cock for a bit.'

He accepted quickly and was soon laying down on the bed whilst I was standing over him. I slowly stroked my cock back to life and I was oozing pre cum which was something that I never normally did. I also started playing with my newly gaped asshole and gently fingered myself whilst he got comfortable before I started to lower myself down onto his waiting cock. Being new to this, it took a while for me to get into a comfortable position. I settled on keeping my feet planted on the bed, knees and bent and my arms outstretched behind me to help keep my balance.

His cock slipped out of my ass a few times whilst I got in position, but once I was comfortable, he held it in place whilst I lowered my ass onto him, biting my lip as the pleasure quickly returned. I slowly started to bounce up and down, feeling every inch of his cock inside me, rubbing my prostate which was only bringing me more pleasure. I eventually started going quicker, my ass slapping against the top of his legs every time I lowered myself back down on top of him. My cock was now swinging backwards and forwards, slapping against my stomach and then against him. At one point, Josh reached out and started to rub my cock and I felt like I was going to explode there and then.

'You're a fucking pro at riding dick babe,' Josh said in between his groans and when I was quiet enough that I could hear him. 'I need to record this next time; the view is fucking amazing. I just love watching your dick flop around and watching mine disappear inside you.' I just moaned in response, it made me feel amazing to know that I was giving him pleasure.

Shortly after, my legs started to tire so I repositioned so that I was still on top of him but that my legs were tucked under me, and I was now able to reach Josh to kiss him as I slowly ride his cock. In between kisses, Josh kept telling me how amazing my ass was and how he wanted it all the time. That would be something we would need to figure out, could we fuck while the others were home? But that was something to think about another time. Josh meanwhile pulled me into him so that I was now resting my chest on his. He shifted his own legs ever so slightly and quickly began to pound me again. His balls were slapping against my ass and my cock was trapped beneath us and experiencing some friction. I moaned loudly right next to his ear, there was no doubt that he knew how good he was making me feel.

'Fuck... your ass is so fucking tight. I don't think I can hold back much longer. I need to cum.... your fucking ass is going to make me cum.' It felt like I could cum as well, 'where do you want my cum babe? I can cum in the condom if you like.'

In between the moans, I responded, 'don't you fucking dare, rip that condom off and paint my face with your cum.'

'That was so fucking hot hearing you say that' Josh replied as he kissed me before demanding that I get up and lay down on my back on the end of the bed.

He again showed his strength as he stood at the side of the bed, wrapped his big strong arms around my legs and pulled my body so that my ass was dangling over the edge before he quickly started to fuck me again. The power of his thrusts was moving my whole body on the bed, so I was moving up and down the bed with each thrust. My arms were away from my body as I just laid there in pure ecstasy whilst this hunk of a man dominated me. My legs were then pinned against the top of his shoulders, and I locked my feet around the back of his neck.

'I'm gonna cum soon babe,' he told me. 'Can I make you cum now?'

'Fuck yes,' I screamed. 'Please make me fucking cum, make me cum whilst you're fucking my ass.'

And that's exactly what he did. While he was pounding away at my hole, he started stroking my cock which quickly came back to life and was rock hard. And it wasn't long before I was screaming as the most powerful orgasm I ever experienced ripped through my body. I squirmed all over the place as my cock shot rope after rope of cum all over my chest, neck, and part of my face. If anybody was in above or below us, they knew someone was getting fucked. As I came, I could feel my ass start to clamp down on his dick as he fucked me.

'Oh fuck,' he moaned with every thrust. 'Fuck, I'm gonna cum, fuck it's even tighter than before.... fuck.... come here, quick, fuck..'

He removed my legs from his shoulders, removed his dick from my ass and pulled my legs off the bed and pulled me down so that I was quickly on my knees on the floor. He ripped the condom off and started jerking himself off and then he let out a classic alpha male scream as his cock began to explode. Some of the cum missed my face as it flew over my shoulder. The first landed just above my eyes so I closed them quickly and then just felt the remainder of his cum land all over my face before I felt his cock at my lips. I quickly took him into my mouth, sucking the last of his cum from his cock.

'Fuck me that was incredible,' Josh said after recovering from his orgasm. 'I'll grab you some tissue.'

He left me there covered in cum whilst he ran to the bathroom before coming back with some tissue. I cleaned my face off so I could now open my eyes and just smiled at Josh before he asked me, 'how was that for you?'

'Let's just say, now I know how much pleasure I can get from being fucked and just how good it feels to be dominated, I don't think I'll be looking for any pussy soon.' Tears filled my eyes slightly, 'thank you for being so amazing with me and being my first, you were amazing.'

We kissed before I gathered my things and staggered back to my room so I could shower and get some sleep. I was absolutely exhausted after the evening's activities and slept like a baby. I woke up the next morning, feeling a little sore which wasn't a surprise, and I had a message from Josh. 'Headed out early to go to the gym, hopefully I'll be getting another workout later ;) but for now here's something to remember last night by x'

Attached to the text message was a photo of me, on my knees covered in both my own cum and his. A photo he must've taken when he said he was getting tissue. Looking at the photo kicked in the morning wood. We still had another two full days of being alone so I messaged him back to say that I was feeling sore, and we could get back to it tomorrow. This meant we just spent the day chilling and watching different shows, having a takeaway and an early night as I was still knackered from the day before. Josh had a late night and therefore didn't get out of bed till lunch time the next day, by which point I'd been up, showered, cleaned myself out and was now cleaning the kitchen. I was feeling a lot better and was dressed in my usual t-shirt and shorts, only this time with a jockstrap underneath hoping for action.

When Josh finally got out of bed, I was still cleaning the kitchen and he approached me from behind and kissed the back of my neck. 'Good to see someone has woken up with an appetite,' I laughed.

'How I feed my appetite depends on how you answer this next question.' I turned to look at him, waiting to hear the question. 'How's your ass feeling today?'

I didn't answer him, I just responded by pushing my ass out against his crotch where I could already feel that his dick was semi hard. When he felt that, he quickly let go of me before running to his room and quickly came back holding lube. He was pulling his shorts down as he got over towards me. I bent over the kitchen counter, sticking my ass out as much as I could. By the time he reached me, he was naked and was already pulling at my shorts, leaving me in just my t-shirt and jock. Lube was quickly applied to my hole which still felt tight.

'Do I need a condom babe?' Josh asked me whilst he was teasing my hole.

'Fuck no... just fucking breed me. I want to feel it.' I moaned in response.

After that, Josh quickly lined his cock up with my ass and was sliding back inside me. I was still a little tight but got used to it a lot quicker and Josh was quickly fucking me into oblivion again. I was moaning like crazy, it felt different this time. It felt like I could feel more of his cock inside me as it stretched my ass. I could feel my legs getting weaker and weaker from the pounding I was taking, the warm feeling that I experienced a couple of days ago was back again. The sound of our bodies coming together seemed to echo more around the kitchen that in it did in the bedroom.

Josh pulled himself out of me and turned me to face me and kissed me. We continued kissing whilst he tried to remove my t-shirt. I had my hand wrapped around his hard cock which was still slick with lube. After he'd got my t-shirt off, I led him to the sofa by the cock and sat him down. I wanted to try something different, so I wandered around to the back of the sofa and wrapped my arms around his neck and asked if he wanted to try a 69. He nodded so I jumped over the top of the sofa but did it headfirst, so my legs were wrapped around his head and my face was in his crotch.

He pulled my jock to the side and my flaccid cock fell out of the side. He quickly took my dick into his mouth, and it instantly started to grow so I took his dick in my mouth at the same time. We could only carry this on for a short time before it felt like I was going lightheaded so I moved myself off the sofa and walked round so I could sit on his lap. Josh being as horny as he was, couldn't resist. He had his cock pointing back at my ass and it was quickly back inside me as I started to ride him again. While I was riding him, I was able to kiss him and explore his fantastic chest and abs with my hands.

I then changed my positioning again and planted my feet either side of his legs so that I could bounce on his dick with much more pace. I had my hands on the top of the sofa for leverage and was looking directly into Josh's eyes as I continued to bounce up and down. I was moaning and groaning, and my ass was slapping against his thighs as I continued to pick up the pace.

'Oh fuckkk.... that feels so fucking good. You're hitting the right spot... it feels fucking amazing.' I continued to moan. This was now where things took a turn, and it wasn't one we were expecting. From my position I was facing our front door, and I heard it click and then the handle turned, and it started to open.

There was nothing I could do; I couldn't hide but luckily for Josh he was in a position where they could only see the top of his head so might not realise it was him. The door opened slightly, and Andy edged himself around the open door and his eyes nearly popped out his head when he saw what was in front of him.

'Fuck... so sorry. Holy fucking shit... I'm gonna go, fuck... sorry, should've text.' He left as quickly as he arrived, and I was embarrassed as anyone could be. Josh seemed to panic but I put him at ease when I said they won't have been able to see it was him. I'd gone from being straight, to extremely curious, to gay and to outed all very quickly.

So, fuck it, I might as well finish what I started so I leaned down and bit gently on his ear and told him, 'Fill me up right now you fucking stud.' And I continued to bounce up and down on his dick until Josh had enough of that and lifted my whole body off him and had me stand up. He then marched me over to the front door and had me lean forward and put my arms against it. If anything, it would stop any future interruptions. Josh had his dick back inside me and was jerking me off at the same time. Very quickly I exploded all over the door and went all jelly legged, but Josh held me up. Then Josh let out a long groan and I felt his cock pulse inside me and a warm feeling inside my ass. He held me there whilst my ass milked his cock before he pulled out. This time I left Josh to clean the door whilst I quickly went to the bathroom before anything leaked out.

We cleaned up and Josh went to his room, and I stayed in mine. Andy came back a few hours later and never said anything, and it was never mentioned again. If he told anyone, none of them said anything. Me and Josh still managed to fuck on occasion and had times when we were alone. We even managed to fuck a few times when everyone was home. I still heard Josh fucking other people which hurt a little but that made me want to get even, but I suppose that's a story for another time.