The University Lecturer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Still shy?' I smiled nodding at the window.

'A bit,' she admitted. 'I don't want you to be disappointed.'

'My heart swelled with emotion and I held Margaret to me in a fierce embrace.

Then, slowly, I untied the sash of her dressing gown and lifted it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Underneath, she was naked apart from black stockings and a suspender belt. I gulped.

'God, Margaret, you look fantastic!' And she did. The light in the room was muted but perfectly adequate for me to see the detail of my elderly tutor's almost naked body. Okay there were some fine wrinkles in the skin of her upper arms and faint stretch marks above her breasts but the overall picture was of a shapely and intensely feminine body. And the stockings! They made her legs look insanely long and desirable. Slim ankles, sculpted calves and perfect thighs encased in shining, sheer nylon mesh.

Margaret laughed. 'I bought the stockings yesterday. I'd heard that most men like them.'

'Why don't you get onto the bed while I undress,' I suggested and she obediently climbed on and lay in the middle of the bed on her back, watching me as I stripped my clothes off.

I lay next to her and we kissed tenderly, gently, intimately. Two lovers in the early, exploratory stage of their relationship. I stroked her breasts and kissed her cheeks and lips and neck and sucked one of her big nipples into my mouth and she mewed with contentment. I took her bud between my teeth and gently bit down and she gasped, 'Yes!' and I bit harder and reached for her pussy.

Her labia parted easily to my fingers as I slid middle and forefinger deep inside her. She was hot and wet and silky and I shivered with desire and Margaret looked up at me with her serious blue eyes.

'Do I excite you, Alan?' she whispered.

'More than I can describe,' I said, softly. Then I was moving my head lower, kissing her soft stomach, going lower to her loins, kissing her inner thighs and smelling the scent of her juices, strong and meaty in the warm bedroom air.

I parted her legs and knelt between them and lowered my head reverently to my tutor's pussy, where I was delighted to find that she had a dense, grey-black bush of pubic hair framing labia that were thick and dark and loose, showing wet pinkness between the outer lips. I pressed my face to her, feeling her hair tickle my nose, tasting the musky discharge from her cunt. She tasted strong and salty and deliciously naughty and satisfying. Like my mother might taste, I thought fleetingly.

Then I gave myself to the job of pleasuring my elderly lover, licking and sucking, taking her labia into my mouth, flicking my tongue down her little hairy perineum, circling her clitoris and dabbing the tip of my tongue on the little pearl.

Margaret gasped and groaned and gripped the duvet with red tipped fingers, her knuckles white. She writhed, opening her legs wider, giving herself to me completely. I pushed my tongue deep inside her and drank her fluids, I sucked her clit into my mouth and she arched her back and threw her head back, her face a rictus of intense pleasure, mouth open, eyes tightly shut.

I licked faster and harder and Margaret's orgasm grew and swelled and burst through her elderly body making her cry out, tears springing to her eyes. She shivered and writhed and then the tornado was passing and she relaxed, her fingers releasing the duvet, her eyes opening as though from a deep sleep.

I knelt up, ready to penetrate her, feeling proud that I had been able to please my tutor so profoundly.

'No,' Alan, not yet. I want to do something for you.'

She pulled me back down and got to her knees beside me. Taking the veined shaft of my cock in one hand she lowered her head and I watched mesmerised as Margaret's full lips opened to take the swollen head of my penis into her mouth. She lowered her head slowly, taking several inches inside her, then she licked my shaft and sucked big purple plum, covering it with saliva, masturbating me with her hand, her tongue exploring the creases and crevices of my cockhead. I went rigid with excitement because this wasn't how I would have imagined a sixty-one-year-old lady giving her first blow job would have done it. This was more like Samantha would have done it, except that Samantha would have pushed a finger into my arse and made me come in her mouth.

Margaret didn't do that, not that first time, but she sucked me off like an experienced whore, her fingers and lips and tongue flicking over me, gripping me tight one second and as light as a butterfly the next. It was my turn to writhe on the bed and stroke her hair and watch fascinated as her mouth slid up and down my rigid shaft, her cheeks sucking and bulging.

'Stop,' I had to gasp eventually. I don't often achieve an orgasm during fellatio, hence Samantha's finger, but the combination of the sensations and the sight of my cock down my elderly tutor's throat was becoming too much. But Margaret didn't stop, she gripped me harder and bobbed her head up and down faster and I exploded with a long, deep groan, pumping spunk into the assistant professor's mouth so that she gagged and swallowed convulsively and a trickle of spunk escaped and slid down my cock and pooled in my pubic hair.

Afterwards I watched numbly as she licked me clean and used a tissue to mop up what was on my pubes. Then she came into my arms and curled up like a cat and we slept for about thirty minutes in the warm bedroom.

I awoke to the sound of a mug of tea being put down on the bedside table. Margaret, still naked apart from her stockings, climbed onto the bed and I leaned over and kissed her.

'You are something else,' I told her. 'Where did you learn to do that? I thought you were a virgin until a couple of days ago.'

'Well I hope you weren't disappointed.'

'Thunderstruck would be more accurate. Are you sure you haven't done it before?'

Margaret leaned back against the bedstead, cupping her mug in both hands. 'I think I'd remember,' she said, smiling at me. 'Look, Alan, there's a bit of a story behind this. I wasn't going to tell you but... but it's so nice with you, so much better than I imagined, that I want you to know my dark secret.'

'You've got a dark secret?' I asked, intrigued.

'Well, not dark. Just a bit sordid, really.' She paused, mustering her thoughts, as I had seen her do a dozen times in tutorials.

'You've probably heard the rumours about the Head of Faculty and what a dirty old man he is, although he's five years younger than me! Well the rumours are mostly true, he does chase after the female staff. He'd chase the students but he knows that's too risky.

'The thing is, he's obsessed with sex and early last year he asked me to put together the bones of an academic course on erotic fiction. He seemed to have an idea that a niche course like that would benefit the University's reputation as a place of diversity and open-mindedness, or some such rubbish. I said I wouldn't be delivering the course and he said that was fine, he just wanted me to do a bit of research.

'Well, I was the last person on earth to give that job to; a quick fiddle with myself under the duvet once a month to relieve the tension was about the sum total of my sexual experience. But I do know how to do academic research in literature so I got on with it.

'Of course there's the mainstream stuff like Lady Chatterley's Lover and Miller's Sexus, that I was already aware of, but I found there was this huge volume of modern erotic literature by writers like Tessa Bailey and Helen Hoang. Tonnes of it. And there were websites, too, with the most explicit and taboo stories imaginable. And I read them, Alan! Loads of them and I got really worked up and I started masturbating every day and sometimes twice a day.

'That was when I decided that I wanted something more out of life than just solitary masturbation.'

'And it was reading those stories that taught you how to do oral sex?' I asked, somewhat sceptically.

'No,' she replied slowly. 'Eventually I started to look at pornography on the internet.'

'What! Bloody hell, Margaret.' It felt like a Michelin starred chef had just confessed to pissing in the soup. 'Which sites did you visit?'

'Only the free ones. I was much too nervous to start giving my bank details to dodgy websites.'

'And what did you watch?' I asked, fascinated.

'Everything,' she said, simply. I looked at everything. Young women and old men, old women and young men, simulated incest, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex.'

'You looked at anal sex acts on a porn website?' I said, incredulous.

'I looked at everything, Alan.'

'And... and what effect did it have on you?' I stuttered.

'Well I got very turned on, of course. Very turned on. Oh, God Alan, I used to set my laptop up on the coffee table and sit in my favourite chair with my legs over the arms and watch the screen and bring myself to a climax. And afterwards I felt a bit ashamed but not so much that I didn't go and do it again the next day. Or later the same day, more likely.

'And that was where I was when you came into my life and I realised that I wanted a proper physical relationship. Which was crazy because you're twenty-four and I'm over sixty but I'd watched all these videos of young guys screwing old ladies and I suppose it normalized it for me and I thought why not?'

'Why not indeed,' I agreed.

'Are you horrified with me?'

'No, of course not. Rather the opposite.'

I had grown very hard indeed listening to my tutor's confession and now I took Margaret's mug of tea from her and drew her into an embrace. I kissed her and slid my tongue into her mouth, tasting her saliva and the aftertaste of my spunk. I caressed her breast and squeezed the nipple and let my hand rove lower, cupping her pussy, massaging the hairy mound, sliding a finger into her liquid depths.

Then I was kneeling up, parting her legs, guiding myself to her slit and thrusting myself deep inside her. Margaret gasped as I entered her and started to fuck her hard, ramming in and out of her old pussy, crashing my pubic bone into hers, grinding my crotch against her to stimulate her clitoris.

Supporting myself on one elbow I took a hank of her hair in one hand and pulled her head back, kissing her fiercely, my tongue deep inside her mouth as I thrust in and out.

'Is this what you watched on your laptop?' I asked her. 'Older woman getting it from young men?'

Margaret stared at me, her eyes wide. 'Yes,' she gasped, 'I watched that a lot.'

'And what else did you watch?' I grunted, pushing faster and harder. Did the young men turn the older ladies over and take them from behind?'

'Yes!'

'And did the young men push their cocks into the old ladies' anuses,' I asked, pulling her hair harder, completely carried away with the sex and the conversation that I was having with my tutor.

Margaret's eyes opened wider. 'Yes,' she gurgled, 'sometimes.'

'Is that what you'd like me to do, Margaret?' I gasped. 'Would you like me to sodomise you?'

She arched her back and cried out, 'Yes!' and at that moment my orgasm rose like a tidal wave and crashed over me and the world went dim and I was just aware of my dick pumping semen into Margaret's cunt as she writhed underneath me, my hand still clutching a hank of her grey-streaked hair.

I withdrew from her gently, as reality reasserted itself, leaving a string of spunk across her thigh and the top of her stocking. I released her hair and kissed her softly on the lips as she lay inert beneath me.

'I'm very sorry,' Margaret,' I began. 'I got totally carried away and said things I shouldn't have done. And pulled your hair,' I added. 'Did I hurt you?'

She smiled gently up at me. 'Yes, it hurt a little bit, but I liked it. I liked what you did and said a lot. You made me come again when you were inside me.'

'There are depths to you that one would never guess,' I told her and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

Afterwards we showered and dressed and had a glass of wine in the lounge. Then I said I should be going, it was four o'clock and the light was draining from the winter sky and I didn't want to be seen leaving my tutor's apartment and scurrying off into the darkness.

'This afternoon has been a revelation,' I told her as we kissed at her door.

'I'm so glad I can please you,' she said, quietly. 'I was ever so worried I wouldn't be able to.'

'Did I please you?' I asked, looking for compliments.

'You know you did!' she smiled.

'And would you like to experiment a bit more next time?'

Margaret laughed. 'You mean have anal sex?' Then she went serious. 'Will it hurt me?'

'I'll be very gentle and use lots of lubrication.'

'Have you done it before, Alan?' she asked.

I thought of Samantha and her penchant for finishing off a sex session by masturbating herself while I fucked her arse. 'A few times,' I said, diplomatically.

'I'm away next week,' she told me, 'at a conference in Bristol. But I thought that maybe you could stay behind after our next tutorial the following Monday. What do you think?'

It was my turn to laugh. 'So we'll be sitting in a tutorial with Daisy, Luke and what's-her-name and thinking about what we'll be doing when they've gone. I love it!'

'It's not one hundred percent professional,' Margaret admitted, 'but what the hell.'

'Great,' I finished, kissing her again. 'I'll see you a week on Monday and don't forget to wear stockings!'

I got to Margaret's flat nearly three-quarters of an hour early on that next Monday. 'You're early,' she commented, standing aside to let me in. 'Not that I'm complaining,' she hastened to add. 'It's lovely to see you and we can have a bit of a kiss and cuddle before the others get here.' She was dressed as always in a shortish dress with a red jacket, black stockings and low heels. Her hair looked freshly washed and she had put quite a lot of make-up on. Her nails were a dark, blood red.

'How was Bristol?' I asked, taking her in my arms and stroking her hair.

'Dull.'

'Did you masturbate in your room?' I teased, running my hands over her short dress, checking that she was wearing suspenders.

'Yes,' she admitted. 'A lot. I kept thinking of you and what we were going to do today.'

'Are you okay with it?' I asked her, softly. 'We don't have to.'

'No,' I want to.'

I kissed her and she responded, opening her mouth and putting her arms around my shoulders.

'I've got some lubricant,' I said, a few minutes later, delving into my briefcase. I showed her the tube of KY jelly that I'd bought at the local chemist's shop. 'I've got this, too,' I said, holding up a five-inch, black latex butt plug. I had bought it to use on Samantha and it had spent many happy minutes up her tight little arse, though I wouldn't be telling Margaret that.

'Oh,' she said, dubiously, taking it between finger and thumb.

'If I put this in you beforehand, it'll relax you,' I told her.

'When, exactly,' she asked.

This was the crunch. The culmination of a little plan that had sprung into my mind when I was buying the KY jelly. 'If I put it in now, before the others get her, you'll feel it inside you during the tutorial and it'll get you all excited and ready for me.'

Her mouth opened and she flushed a deep red. 'I'm already excited, Alan. I'm soaking! Oh goodness, will it be alright?' My tutor was flustered and embarrassed so I took charge.

'Bend over the back of the settee and let me put it in. If you don't like it, I'll take it out.'

Hesitantly she leaned over the back of the nearest settee and I raised the hem of her dress and folded it over, clear of her stockings and her black, lacy panties; Margaret had certainly improved her lingerie since we'd become lovers. I pulled her panties down clear of her buttocks and admired the view. For two pins I'd have got my cock out and shoved it in her there and then; I was ragingly hard and her legs, in the black stockings, were nothing short of perfection. But now was not the time.

'Open your legs,' I ordered and she obeyed. I uncapped the KY jelly and pierced the seal, squeezing a big gob of the sticky jelly onto my fingertips. Pulling aside a rounded buttock I had my first proper view of her anus, a dark red pucker in a nest of black, curly hair. I smeared the goo up her crevice and around her rosebud and Margaret flinched at the touch of the cold jelly and I could hear her breathing, fast and shallow.

'Relax,' I told her, pushing a tentative forefinger into her sphincter. It went in easily and I added more jelly and pushed deeper and deeper still until my finger was fully inside her rectum, gripped firmly by her muscle ring. I withdrew it carefully and added more lubricant and worked it in and Margaret seemed to relax so I reached for the butt plug.

She flinched again as I gently pushed the tip into her anus. Again, it went in easily, more easily than the head of my cock, I thought. I went very slowly, sliding the tapered shaft into her a millimetre at a time, gauging her reaction.

Her breathing was slower now and her shoulders had relaxed. The shaft of the plug was about an inch in diameter at its thickest and I slowed even further as we approached this point. Then it was past and her sphincter closed around the neck, leaving the oblong base in the crack of her arse. I pulled her panties up and smoothed her dress down.

'Is it right in?' she asked, tremulously.

'Yes. How does it feel?'

She straightened tentatively, then more confidently. 'It feels very big, Alan. And very naughty. I'd better see if I can sit down.'

She lowered herself into her favourite chair and shuffled about a bit. 'Mmm, it's rather nice.'

At that moment there was a knock at the door as the other students arrived. I helped Dr Marshall out of her chair and she went to the door, walking in a slightly stilted fashion, I thought and hoped the others wouldn't notice.

The tutorial was a test of my ability to act normally whilst under the grip of a massive sense of arousal. I looked at our tutor as she sat quietly talking or listening to her students and I imagined the plug deep in her anus and what it might feel like. She showed little or no outward signs but I noticed that she did wiggle around in her seat a bit more than usual; subtle movements that the other students probably didn't notice. Also her face seemed flushed but this could be put down to the central heating; it was very warm in the room.

Just before the session ended, I excused myself to go to the toilet and when I came back into the lounge the students had gone and Margaret was standing waiting for me.

'You did brilliantly,' I said, admiringly.

'The longer it's in, the more I'm enjoying it,' she admitted as I took her hand and led her gently to her bedroom and the next step of her sexual awakening.

I undressed Margaret that time. I went very slowly and it was exquisitely erotic, removing her glasses and jacket and then her dress and finally her bra and knickers. She climbed onto the bed and watched me while I took my own clothes off.

'Touch yourself,' I said, softly, and she started stroking her pussy, running a blood-red nail up her labia, watching me as I stripped naked, my cock hard and ready for her. I climbed onto the bed with her and we kissed for long minutes, letting the tension build up, exploring each other's mouths, stroking and caressing.

I moved to her breasts and squeezed and kneaded the soft globes, pinching her nipples and making her gasp. My hand strayed to her pussy and I massaged her hairy mound and slid a finger inside her, feeling the plug in her rectum. Margaret groaned as I added another finger and pushed them deep into her.

Taking my fingers out, I brought them to my nose, slimy with her secretions, and inhaled her scent, deep and satisfying. On an impulse I gently pushed them into Margaret's mouth and felt her lips and tongue and the suction as she sucked and licked them clean.