The University Lecturer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I went down on my tutor, opening her legs wide, kneeling between them, pressing my face to her cunt, smelling and tasting her, licking and sucking her labia, lapping her juices flicking my tongue over her clit.

Margaret moaned and writhed and as I pressed the base of the butt plug she started to come, gasping out my name and gripping my hair in her hands, thrusting her hips into my face. I licked her furiously until she relaxed and then I entered her with a long, hard thrust. She arched her back again but now I took it slowly, coming right out and sliding back inside her, feeling the tightness caused by the plug in her arse, kissing her lips and stroking her cheek.

'Does it feel good with the plug in?' I whispered to her.

'Mmm, I feel so full and naughty.'

'Would you like to turn over?'

I slid out of my tutor's cunt and she slowly turned herself over onto her hands and knees, presenting me with her buttocks, the black base of the plug protruding between them, the suspender straps black against her pale flesh.

I positioned myself and entered her from behind, going deeper into her than I had been before, feeling the plug above my cock, now. Margaret grunted and went down onto her elbows and I started a gentle thrusting, fucking my rigid cock in and out of her pussy, pressing my thumb on the base of the butt plug to stimulate her anus.

I fucked her like that for about five minutes, running my hands over her bum cheeks, sliding my fingers into her stocking tops and under her suspender straps. But I wanted the final prize.

Still with my meat in her cunt I gripped the base of the plug and very slowly pulled it out of Margaret's arse. It came out with a soft squelch and I reached over to the bedside table for the KY jelly. Margaret didn't flinch this time but she did groan softly as I gently lubed her up and slid two fingers inside her. I took my cock out of her. She was ready.

'Lie flat, Margaret,' I told her, 'and open your legs wide. It was the position that I had usually buggered Samantha in.

I lowered myself to Margaret's supine form and, gripping the shaft of my cock, rubbed the purple head up and down her arse crack, searching for her pucker. I saw her shoulders tense as I found my target and I told her to relax as I started to push gently against her.

'Tell me if it hurts,' I said, 'and I'll stop.'

But my elderly tutor was quiet apart from a faint moan as I kept up a steady traction, wondering how hard I would have to push to penetrate her. With Samantha it had become quite easy.

It was easy with Margaret, too. Pushing just a bit harder I felt her open to receive me and I heard her gasp and she gripped the duvet with white knuckled hands, her nails vivid against the white cotton. I stopped pushing, allowing her sphincter to open fully and let my glans in. There was a tense couple of seconds when I thought Margaret might cry out for me to stop but then the head was in and her ring was closing around my shaft and she was letting out a deep breath and visibly relaxing.

'Are you alright?' I asked.

'Yes, I'm fine,' she said, tightly.

So I pushed gently and my cock sank into the depths of her anus and I felt it enveloped in a soft, warm, lubricated cocoon of flesh and my heart sang at the visceral intensity of the physical and emotional pleasure of this final act of violation. Dr Margaret Hill was, in all senses of the word, no longer a virgin.

I didn't last very long that first time I sodomised her. Within minutes, no matter how much I slowed down, the growth of my climax was inexorable. It tingled my balls and churned my stomach and fizzed up my spine to shatter in a thousand shards of light in my brain. I cried out as I thrust into her and my cock pumped semen into Margaret's anus as I gripped her hips and pulled her back against me.

When the sensations had died, and my cock was softening, I withdrew from my lover's rectum carefully and slowly, allowing her to adjust to my withdrawal. I lay down beside her and stroked her back and she rolled over to face me.

'Was it good, Alan,' she asked quietly.

'It was magnificent,' I said, and I meant it. 'Did I hurt you?'

'A tiny bit when you first penetrated me but after that it was nice. Very naughty and erotic,' she added, smiling.

'The next time we do it like that,' she went on, 'I'd like to masturbate while you're sodomising me. I think that would make me come very powerfully.'

Epilogue.

In fact the next time I had anal sex with my tutor that's exactly what she did and she came so strongly that she nearly passed out.

Margaret and I had a sexual relationship for the remainder of my time at University. We became experienced with each other's bodies, both knowing what the other liked and knowing how to deliver it. Our lovemaking reached gorgeous pinnacles of erotic satisfaction as we experimented with bondage and light chastisement. Margaret's particular favourite was to be gagged and tied face down on the bed and then to have me spank her buttocks before fucking her anus. Before penetrating her I would release one arm so that she could bring herself to a climax as I buggered her.

But that was a rare treat; I was aware of Margaret's age and I had no wish to cause her physical damage. And anyway, I was just as content to have her suck me to a messy orgasm or to fuck her over the back of one of her settees, sometimes just minutes before the rest of her tutor group arrived.

She did like that butt plug, though. She would often insert it just before a tutorial and she even wore it whilst delivering a few lectures!

And it wasn't just a physical relationship, there was deep emotion there too. After about six weeks I told Margaret that I loved her and she cried and said she loved me and that added a wonderful new dimension to our lovemaking.

Not surprisingly, with so much one-on-one time with my tutor, I went on to get a first-class honours degree and then I went back to Schofield-Daniels.

Shortly after that, Margaret asked me to her flat where she told me that, reluctantly, our relationship should end. She was by this time nearly sixty-four and was beginning to find the physical side of our relationship more difficult. But mainly she did it because she wanted me to have a relationship with someone my own age and marry and start a family and all that stuff.

Three years on I still see Margaret about once a month. We don't sleep together, but when we part we usually have a lovely long kiss that reminds us both of past delights. Our partners are aware of our history together and, if anything, encourage rather than disapprove of it.

Yes, Margaret has a long-term partner called Ned. He's in his late fifties and he's a pipe-smoking, tweed-clad caricature of an academic. I've met him a couple of times; he's a nice bloke.

And my partner? Well it turned out that when I went back to the publishing company, Samantha was between boyfriends and we rather picked up where we'd left off. Except that after about six months she asked me to move in with her and last year we were married in a civil ceremony. Margaret was there with Ned, she was wearing one of her short dresses. She's still got the sexiest legs I've ever seen, although I'll probably not mention that to Sam. I probably won't mention what happened to her butt plug, either.

The End