The Unknowing Model, My Wife

Story Info
Husband displays wife online.
8.8k words
4.64
17.4k
64
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brad1996
Brad1996
119 Followers

The unknowing model, my wife. Part 1

My name is Brad and my wife is Anna. We live in North Dakota. I'm an average guy, average height, weight and body type. Anna is hot! She's 5'6" Full b cup. 115 pounds. Her ass is small not a bubble butt. But quite toned and as she walks you can see her ass muscles to up and down. Slightly curly long dark hair with blond highlights. She's fit and perfect. However she's a little bit of a prude. She never wears daring clothing and her shortest skirt is almost down to her knees. However around the house she's much more free. She'll go braless, wear tight clothing, and short shorts. But she won't go outside like that. Even going to the beach she'll wear the bikini that covers completely everything. However I love her perfect tits and ass and entire body. And I love her too. She completes me in every way except she doesn't scratch that one itch I want.

I've wanted her to wear more revealing clothing outside but to no avail. I've brought it up many times. And she won't do it.

One day scrolling through the internet I was looking at pictures of women wearing tight clothing in public that she wears around the house. Most were on different websites about hot women in sexy clothing. Then on one site I happened to see an upload button. Where if you were signed in you could upload pics of chicks with little to absolutely no clothing at all. I decided to make up a new email that she didn't know about and join. I was amazed at the photos of women who just enjoyed the attention their bodies brought. Then I found a button for a page that said "Unaware Models".

I hit it and found pics of presumably men taking pics of their wives or girlfriends wearing things meant for their own eyes alone. And there were even no clothing pics too. Some had their girls faces blotted out and such, but some were fully nude women showing their faces and everything. Plus there was a comment section to each photo. If you clicked on the photo you would be brought to that persons page with all of their uploads. Some had only one pic. And others had lots. Plus you could sort the images from date uploaded which I did for a couple. Usually it started rather modest. Then after comments requesting more there was more taken.

I was so taken in by this website I couldn't stop visiting it and thinking about it for a month. Finally I had enough. I really wanted to try it. I mean I had a user account and could comment and upload anytime anyway.

Plus my mind kept thinking about random guys looking at my hot wife(I think she would be one of the top 10 on this site) and maybe even masterbating to the image of my wife. And I wanted to hear how other guys thought of how sexy my wife is.

So I decided to get a pic of her at home without her knowing. This was more of a problem than I thought.

First I tried pretending to be reading something on my phone but instead waiting for the timing to be right. I snapped a few photos but they didn't turn out. Either too far away, blurry, or in an awkward pose.

It took a few days to get one where she was in front of me bending down to get something off of the floor. The pic showed down her top so you could see her cleavage and you could see that she was nipping out. Plus you could only see the top of her head. So it was very low risk.

Finally I had my first photo. I stayed up late until she went to bed and fell asleep and I hurried to upload my pic. Then I waited...

And waited...

I wanted to see the first comment.

Then it finally came in. "Hot!! Nice tits"

I thought. Awesome. I wonder if he's aroused at seeing my wife?

I responded to his comment, "Thanks."

He responded back, "wife?"

I said, "Yes."

Him, "Anymore pics?"

I said, "Not yet."

Him, "you need more of that hot ass wife!"

I began to think about how I can get more. It was like a drug.

I saw more messages basically saying the same things, "hot chick, awesome tits, sexy nipples etc."

I responded to a few until it was very late. But I made myself go to sleep.

The next morning I had 16 messages. I read them all but didn't have time to respond. I was drinking my coffee when Anna got up. She had on these boy shorts and a tight top. So I waited for her to pour some coffee and snapped a picture of her tight ass. It wasn't a perfect pic but I didn't care. I kissed her goodbye and jumped in my car and drove around the block and uploaded it. Then I went to work as I was running late. I didn't get to check my phone until around noon. But there were others in the break room so I just opened it quickly and saw about 8 messages. I instantly got semi hard. But I quickly put my phone down and ate my lunch.

When work was over I sat in my car looking at the messages. The first to respond was the same guy from the other night.

He wrote, "No way! You got another pic! Sweet ass!"

I responded, "Yes I did, thanks."

I read others, "Oh baby!" "Tiny fucking hot ass" etc.

Then I read, "I love a good ass pic she's hot! I would like to pound that ass"

My erection pounded against my pants. I had to readjust. I was dumbfounded that there was a stranger looking at my wife telling me he wants to "pound" her ass!

I responded to the others first then lastly to his.

I said, "thank you for your comment. I agree, my wife's hot!!"

It didn't take long and he responded before I started driving. "I love her tits too! Love to suck on them and bite her nipples!"

I couldn't take it I was so excited at the comment from him. I calmed down enough to drive home and I couldn't wait. I kissed my wife and made out.

She said, "woh, what's gotten into you!"

I just said, "I've been thinking about you on my ride home and just got excited."

Trying not to be too wild for her or she might think something's up.

I took her to the bedroom and stripped her and kissed her tits and even nibbled a bit on a nipple. I was surprised but she moaned when I did that. Then we had sex. I tried to hold out but it didn't take long and i exploded. I went down on her to make sure she got off too and I grabbed her ass while I did it.

She enjoyed it a lot and came quickly.

She said, "Are you sure you're alright? You're usually not like this."

I just said, "yes. It's been a while since we did spontaneous sex and I wanted to surprise you! Sorry I came too quickly I guess the moment had me a little too excited."

I felt that was a good save. And she seemed quite satisfied with the spontaneity. She continued to lay there totally naked and feeling good. I kept thinking about my next picture so I came up with a plan hoping she wouldn't get the idea something was going on.

I said, "How about if I put out clothes for you to wear around the house tonight?"

She gave me a strange look but said, "Ok!?!"

I jumped up and basically ran to her underwear drawer. I picked out a sexy somewhat revealing pink bra and matching bikini style underwear.

I laid them on the bed next to her. She looked at me perplexed.

She said, "That's it?"

I said, "Yep!"

She finally said, "Ok how long do I have to wear only underwear?"

I replied, "Until after dinner for sure."

I watched as she shrugged and got up and put on her bra and panties.

I said, "Your so darn sexy!"

She gave me kinda a half assed smile and walked out of the room. Now I had to figure a way to get a few good pics of her.

After she did a few chores in her underwear she started making dinner. I saw her grab some potatoes and knew she would peel them on the island. So I positioned myself about 10 feet away on a chair and pretended to be reading a book. I was able to position the camera on my phone so I could get a good view then I zoomed in. I tried to hold as steady as possible and click, click, click. Then I looked at the photos. One was perfect. It showed her from her mouth down to the island counter a perfect view of her bra covered tits and the top of her flat stomach.

Then while she peeled I went to the fridge and while going past I took a few more of her ass and back and legs. Then I put my phone away and went and talked with her. I wanted to take in all of her beauty before I shared her pics with the world. We talked for about 30 minutes until dinner was ready. Then we ate. I tried not to comment too much on her beauty in her bra and panties but it was hard as that was the only thing on my mind. We had a nice dinner and I volunteered to do the dishes. She sat down on the couch still in her underwear and put on one of her shows. I wondered if I could get another pic or two. As I was finishing up i looked at my phone. I had a missed text. Well sorta. I saw it pop up earlier and didn't care to read it. So I pulled up my phone and instead of reading a text I zoomed in on Anna.

She said, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Looking at this text I got."

Then as she looked back toward the tv I snapped a few more pics of her. Most of which included her whole body and her face but I figured I could blot that out.

I finished in the kitchen and sat next to her. I asked if she wanted to hang out or watch her show as I didn't care for it and she knew it.

She said, "let's wait to hang out until the show is over about 30 minutes."

I said, "sounds good to me. I'm going to go downstairs and see what sports are on tv

She said, "Ok hon."

I went downstairs and put the tv on and never looked at it. I opened my phone and looked at my comments. Guys were wanting more photos of my "hot wife".

The Guy who wanted to "pound that ass" commented again. It read, "Would love to see more of your super model wife! Keep em coming!!"

I commented to him, "you asked for it!"

I uploaded her front pic in the kitchen. Wearing her sexy pink bra.

It didn't take long as more comments rolled in.

"That's one hot bitch"

"Sexy wife!"

"Love to share her."

"Love to stick my hands inside that bra and pinch those nipples!"

I replied to most of them with the standard "Thank you."

Then the guy commented, "Fuck she's hot! Love those titties."

Then, "I'd love to rip off that tiny bra and bury my face in them."

I responded, "I'm glad you think she's hot I appreciate your comments I think she's sexy too"

He asked, "What's her name?"

Now I got scared. My cock jumped too. I was excited and scared. What if he knew her? What if she found out? What are the chances?

After some pondering I said, "Anna."

He responded, "Thank you. How does Anna like to be fucked?"

I said, "doggy and missionary mainly. Sometimes cowgirl or reverse cowgirl."

Him, "Did you fuck Anna today?"

Me, "yeah?"

Him, "What position?"

Me, "Missionary"

Him, "Did you bite on her sweet nipples and slap her sexy ass?"

Me, "I did bite just a tiny bit on one. I think she might have liked it."

Him, "Next time you fuck, bite gently on those nipples and give her a slap for me." "Oh and keep posting pics of your hot ass wife."

After our conversation it dawned on me that everyone can read the comments. It's not a private chat. Shit. In one day I gave the world a pic of her in a bra, her name, and now how we fuck in the bedroom. Plus I was taking instructions from someone online.

I looked at the time and I had to get back to Anna.

I checked the score of the game I wasn't watching and went back upstairs.

Anna had just finished her show. She looked so hot in her bra and panties.

I said, "How did I get so lucky."

She said, "About what?"

I said, "You, you're so sexy in your bra and panties. And you did it just because I asked. Thank you!"

I sat next to her on the couch and put my hand on her leg.

As I moved it closer I could tell she wasn't going to push it away. So I turned toward her and took my other hand and felt her bra covered titties.

She seemed in a friendly mood so I reached around and unclasped her bra and let it fall. Then I bent down and started sucking on those sweet nipples. Then I bit down ever so gently just so she could feel my teeth. To my surprise she didn't make me stop. I sucked some more and moved to the other one and sucked then I bit just a little harder than the other side. She took a breath. Then let it out slowly. Like she got scared but seemed fine with it. She didn't say anything but after sucking,

I asked, "Did you enjoy that? I heard a deep breath but no sound."

She said, "I got scared when there was a sense of pain. But you didn't bite any harder and I actually felt stimulated through the tiny bit of pain."

I said, "Awesome!"

She started kissing me and soon she removed my pants. She sucked me for a bit.(it had been a while since she did that). Then she rubbed her teeth against my cock while going up and down.

I said, "Nope, I don't think I like the teeth."

She stopped with the teeth and played with my balls. Even giving them little squeezes.

I said, "Mmm that's perfect."

She stopped and we moved into the bedroom. I took her panties off and bent her over on the bed. I put my cock inside slowly and began a pace.

I said, "This could hurt a little... "Smack"

I slapped her ass rather gently."

She snapped, "What? Why?"

I asked, "Did the tiny pain make you feel stimulated?"

She said, "I don't know. I was in shock."

I said, "Let me know when I should slap the other cheek?"

She was moaning more and more now and she said, "now".

I reached back and "smack".

She tensed up a little and there was a tiny squeal but she didn't say anything. Except she was getting louder.

Now usually she doesn't get very loud. But was getting louder today. We both came fairly close to each other with her being much louder than normal.

We kissed and went to bed.

I woke up extra early and looked at Anna. She was under the covers but still in the nude. I grabbed my phone. Her back was to me. I lifted up the covers on my side a little bit so I could get a photo of her backside. I took a few as she slept. Then got out of the room. And I liked a few of them. But I had to check my website.

The comment from him read, "Did you spank her ass for me?"

I said, "Yes and she seemed to like it."

Then I checked my other comments. Not responding to most.

There was another guy who had commented a lot said, "can we see her ass again?"

I thought about my newest pic. I wanted to post it but I chose one from yesterday in her sexy bikini style pink panties. It showed her from upper back all the way to her lower legs. She is so trim and sexy. I needed everyone on here to see what I see everyday.

I posted the pic. Then I replied to the other guy. "New pic of her backside! Glad you enjoy the pics."

The comments that came in got me hard.

"Awesome ass! Love the matching set!"

"T&A!!! love the pink"

"Damn she's so hot! You must tap that often."

I responded to that one, "Twice yesterday!!"

"Anna is fucking hot! I'm going to be calling out Anna in a minute!"

That one got me rock hard. Knowing he's not only thinking about my wife but calling out her name as he strokes it.

It was time for me to get to work so I got ready and left. All day at work I thought about what to do next. Then I thought Anna's at work today. I'll be home before her. I could pick out her clothes again and lay them on the bed and see if she chooses to wear them.

After I got home i ran to the bedroom and rummaged through her drawers. I wanted to find that crop top that was cut super high. I haven't seen her wear it in years. After searching through the drawer a second time I found it. It was a white shirt so I picked out a white thong. Then I laid them on the bed.

When Anna got home I kissed her and gave her ass a little squeeze.

She said, "I don't know what's gotten into you but I like it!!"

Anna showered and went into the bedroom. I waited phone in hand. Then I heard the door knob begin to turn. And I watched and waited to see what I would see.

She did it. She had a huge smile on her face as she proudly wore what I had put out for her. I lifted my phone and took a picture.

She said, "Hey... why the pic?"

I said, "in case you never wear that again I now can remember it perfectly."

She just smiled, "I guess it has been a long time since I wore this shirt. And I basically feel naked from here down."

She put her hand at her nipple height.

I told her, "you look fantastic."

She was basically naked from the nipples down. She did a twirl for me and her thong material disappeared into her ass crack basically as soon as it could. Her ass was totally on display.

I grabbed her ass and we kissed.

She said, "Wait we can't do that now. I've got that meeting to go to tonight. We can after."

I said, "I hope I can wait."

Then she made some dinner while sat and watched. I could hear the neighbor mowing lawn and I could see him through the far window. My mind began wondering if I could get Anna to unknowingly get something in front of the window there's a chance my neighbor could see her.

That thought led to many other ideas of getting her exposed. None of which seemed very probable. So I just figured to do the online thing for a little while longer.

We ate then she dressed for her meeting and left.

I opened the website and looked over the comments.

Everyone made me a little bit harder.

Then I looked at the pic I took today. So sexy. The bottoms of her tits were on display. And her tiny thong was straining to cover anything. I zoomed in on parts and there was actually pussy lips sticking out on each side of the tiny thong. I never noticed that they do that before. But I thought maybe it was the sex twice yesterday that made them a little bigger. Then I looked at each tit. They were perfectly proportionate. Her nipples stuck out through the material and the slightest hint of areola began to appear out of the bottom of the crop top. Her face beamed with a smile and I was so excited to share this photo that my hands were shaking.

I emailed the photo to myself so I had a copy in case I screwed up. Because I had to somehow crop out her face. So I began playing with different editing features of my phone. So I increased the brightness and made her skin tone look a little darker. Like a mild tan. I was able to find the perfect sharpness to make sure if someone zoomed in they were able to see each part as close to real life as possible. Then I messed around with the paint brush on her face. But it looked stupid. So I ended up cropping out the top of the pic. I left her amazing smile but cropped her nose up.

It upset me a little to crop off her face. Her face made the picture so personal. Here was my unknowing model wife posing with little clothing on. But her face and smile made it so beautiful. With most of her face removed the pic was meant only for learing eyes and porn sites. This bugged me for a little while.

Anyway I had the perfect pic minus her face ready to upload. Two taps later. My wife was exposed to the world in a completely new way. Before she had basically things covered in pretty decent fashion. Now she's showing skin. Lots of it!

I didn't have to wait long.

"Look at that body! She's so sexy!"

I responded, "Thanks. I agree."

"Awesome tits."

"I can see pussy lips!! She must want a good fucking!!"

"She's so skinny and toned. "Lucky man who fucks her!"

"Top and thong perfect selection!"

There was also others more poignant.

"She'd love my dick in her mouth"

"I'd fuck that every day and twice every other day!"

And more...

"Let's see the rest of her."

"Another pic of her naked tits please."

"naked please"

I stopped commenting as I was still hard but not really sure how far I wanted this online thing to go. My mind kept coming back to my neighbor mowing lawn. What if I could somehow show him a pic or two. I mean he was divorced and living alone. He could probably use a "pick me up." Plus the arousal I would have if I exposed Anna to her neighbor accidentally but on purpose.

Brad1996
Brad1996
119 Followers