The Unknowing Model, My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I put an exclamation point. I guess it's because I'm really hard. Maybe I was trying to be subtle. But I think it gave him the green light to go farther. Maybe that's what I wanted too.

He said, "use the app and take a picture for me."

On kik you can share a Live Photo or from your camera roll. So I chose live and pointed it at Anna. I clicked and hit send.

He said, "Good job. But I need more light. Open the curtains or turn something on."

It didn't dawn on me until I reviewed our chat later that he was rewarding me with his good job comment. Anyway I needed to figure out a better lighting situation.

The curtains were already letting in as much light as they could. And if I turned on the closet light it might shine on her face and wake her up. I got up and turned on her lamp behind her but it lit up her backside. Not her front. Then I opened our bedroom door and flipped on the hall light. This one seemed the best as it didn't directly shine on her face. But it did light up the entire front of her and if I stayed toward the edge of the bed I didn't cast a shadow on her.

Then I took another picture and hit send.

I didn't really look at what I was sending until later. But I didn't care. I was being ordered to send pics of my topless wife and I was hard as a rock doing it. After looking at the pic later it really did a good job of showing her tits. The camera was close enough and since I have the newest phone the camera is pretty amazing. I zoomed in on her nipple pointed at the screen. And I could see every tiny dimple on it. I even inspected her nipple closely and was surprised at how different it looks than I expected. I expected a round nub. But it's kinda flat at the end and has almost like a side of a glacier like terrain. Very jagged and there are caverns. I will have to explore with my tongue next time.

Then he said, "nice work! Now let's expose her tummy and get a tiny bit of that landing strip showing."

I got back off of the bed and slid the sheet down some more. I was glad she slept soundly unlike me. I did as I was told and then without him asking.

I texted, "Working down from her tits is her very flat tummy. I can even see a tiny outline of her abs. Her belly button is so cute and that leads directly to her landing strip which is about a half an inch wide. It's brown like her natural hair color and her pussy hair is cut about a half an inch in length if I was to stretch it out. But it sorta curls up and looks shorter. Her top hip is exposed and it looks so dams sexy seeing her naked hip exposed. It kinda makes the eye look at her lovely curves of her body as your eye moves toward its final destination."

I was really getting into the writing thing.

He said, "Very well written, now take a pic for me."

I snapped one before he even sent his message and when I saw he was typing I sent it. It must have arrived immediately after he hit send. It showed her sleeping face all the way down to her hips.

Then he said, "Way to be quick! I think you know what to do."

I pulled the sheet down to about her knees and rested it on the quilt.

I sent, "My wife Anna. My sexy wife Anna. Her amazing body continues downward toward her pussy. Her landing strip is really only an inch and a half long. It ends just above her folds. She actually has her top leg a little behind her bottom one so it gives more access for viewing. She is completely hairless except for the strip. Her folds are someone between her legs but you can make out their pinkness, maybe due to the fucking. It looks so precious and protected in its location. Such a sweet pussy. Her toned legs begin higher than I thought as her hips stop and legs start. I've never noticed her intricacies of her body before. All of the unknown curves and the curve between her hips and legs is the first time I noticed it."

Then i snapped a pic too and didn't bat an eye when I sent it. It now seemed natural to just send naked pics of my unsuspecting wife to another man. Or maybe it was just my cock telling me it's ok. Either way. I didn't hesitate.

After a few minutes he said, "Zoom in on her pussy. I want one of her hips belly button and the top of her legs."

I snapped a pic and sent it.

Then he said, "Now I want one of just her tits."

I snapped another one and hit send.

He said, "Now send me a pic of her ass."

I jumped up and turned on her lamp and got out of the way of the light and snapped a pic of her sweet bottom.

I send it away like it was my job.

Then I waited for my next instruction. I was standing naked in front of my wife. But waiting like a dog panting in front of his owner. Either ready to fetch the stick again or to be petted either way would make me happy.

He said, "Well done!! You can now jerk off."

I didn't hesitate. I stared at Anna in all of her glory and touched my aching cock. I barely started to stroke it and i came. I quickly grabbed the towel we used earlier to clean up and shot my load into it. There was so much. It kept shooting out. Stream after stream onto the towel. Then in crumpled it up and threw it into the corner. Then I laid next to her and covered us up and quickly fell asleep.