The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered why she kept wearing our special perfume. But soon I was asleep too and forgot about it.

Tuesday morning I got a missed call from Anna's work. It said Anna isn't here for work. And she didn't answer her phone. We just wanted to make sure she was ok.

I called Anna. She was at work. She said yeah. I overslept. My ringer was off and since I went to bed so early she forgot to turn her alarm on.

I thought the whole situation as odd but accepted the story.

When I got home on Tuesday I asked how she was feeling. And she said great but she didn't feel like sex.

Wednesday was the same. No sex.

Thursday I had to work late and got home a few hours after Anna did. After I showered we had sex and it was like before. She was wet and I slid right in. It seemed even easier to push inside. Usually I feel a little resistance but this time nothing. I tried my best to give it to her good but she barely moaned. Her breathing never changed. It was just steady. I came and finished her up after. But even her orgasm after was barely there. 2 little shakes and an "oh, ah" and that was it.

I was really getting frustrated. Plus the ever present perfume smell was now getting me thinking.

Friday when I came home she was again on the patio with Tim. I just let them be and that night we had sex.

I took her to the bedroom and she undressed herself. And we didn't make out. Usually there's at least some sort of foreplay. She just laid naked on the bed and said, "ok."

I was still clothed and was a little confused as this was new. So I took my clothes off and got ready. Anna seemed rather disinterested. I positioned myself and slid it in. It went straight in, all the way to the top, it slid in without resistance and she was wet again. I really wondered why she was so disinterested and also so very wet. I leaned closer to her neck and smelled our "special occasions" perfume again. I knew there was something up but I also wanted to finish. It didn't take me long. It felt so good inside of her. And after sex I was going to go down on her but she said I shouldn't.

I said, "but I want to give you pleasure."

She replied, "not tonight honey."

I stood up and looked down at her. She looked tired. Then I looked at her pussy. It was puffy and red. Plus there was cum all over it and there was a puddle on the bed. Then I lifted her one leg her one cheek was a little red. She explained that she slipped on the stairs and landed on her bum. I knew something was wrong.

I threw on some clothes and didn't even clean her up. I just walked out of the bedroom. I thought she must be cheating on me. I even checked the website but there was nothing new.

So Saturday I made an excuse to be out of the house for a few hours and instead went around the block and waited about 30 minutes anxiously. Then I parked my car down the road and quietly walked into my house. I could hear Anna moaning and yelling from the bedroom. I still could smell the "special occasions" perfume coming from the bathroom. I quietly got into the hallway and was going to barge in but I heard Tim. So I just listened.

Anna was really getting off and Tim was saying some nasty things about my slut wife getting fucked by her neighbor. I couldn't help myself and started to jerk off.

Then he said, "You can't get enough of my cock?"

Anna moaned.

He continued, "You want it all of the time now!!"

Anna said, "I need it. I need your cock all the time."

She continued moaning and began getting louder.

He said, "Tell me why?"

Anna said, "Ah ah... Your cock makes me go...ah, ah! Fuck it feels so good to have your cock inside me. Aaaahhhh fuck! It's not like Brads tiny pecker. Mmmmm! Fuck! Fuck Tim! You fill me up and it aaahhh... feels....!"

Anna came right there and so did I. She came for about 2 minutes enough time for me to cum, Go get a towel clean up and throw the towel in the laundry basket in the bathroom. When I got back she was still in the last stages of her orgasm.

She said, "Don't stop you stud!! Take me!! Fuck me harder!! You last so fucking long! And you feel so fucking awesome!"

Tim then smacked her. Probably her ass. Cuz it was loud.

Anna yelled, "ooohhh fuck!!! that was unexpected."

Then "smack"

Anna yelled again, "ooowww fuck. Not too hard I don't want Brad to notice."

I heard another "Smack"

Anna yelled, "oooohhh fuck. Fuck. Aaahhh.

A few more smacks and then I heard Tim, "Are you ready baby!"

No audible response from Anna just louder moans.

Tim said, "Fuck Anna, you fucking feel so fucking good."

Then I heard Anna scream, "ooooohhhhh ffffuuuucccckkk oww, oww. Fuck ah ah. Fuck.

I wasn't sure what was going on but I knew she was cumming.

Then Tim grunted, "ah, fuck, ah fuck, ah fuck ooooooffffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk, oooooyyyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhh.

As he came down he said, "Fuck Anna all of my seed is deep inside your married pussy again."

After Anna composed herself.

She was breathing heavy and said, "Thank you! For your load! It was amazing."

I wanted to barge in right there but I couldn't I wanted to hear what would happen next. Plus my cock was hard as a rock. That could be a little hard to explain while yelling at them both and I wasn't really that upset. More excited than upset.

Tim said, "just all in a neighbors work. So how many times has Brad fucked your after I came inside of your pussy."

Anna said, "I don't remember but probably 4 times."

Tim said, "Doesn't he wonder why you're so lubed up?"

Anna said, "he hasn't said anything other than that I seemed wetter today than usual. Then he doesn't say much."

Tim asked, "So how does it feel fucking Brad after I just came inside of you?"

Anna said, "lol. Nothing! I feel him enter and the first few thrusts. Then pretty much nothing. I usually zone out until he's done. Then he wants to finish me by going down. He hasn't noticed the huge amount you dumped inside of me either. The last few times I had to fake an orgasm to get him to stop. Then finally last time, I told him not to bother with going down."

I really wanted to barge in and start getting pissed but something was holding me back. I wanted to hear more. I wanted to know how inferior I was compared to Tim. I wasn't even pissed at her just having sex with him at all but rather I liked it. I then decided that I would not go in but rather listen to more.

Tim asked, "Fake orgasm? How does that sound."

Anna said, "oh, ah, and maybe I throw a fuck in there. I might try shaking a time or two but that's it. Plus he's never seen me cum hard. Ever. When we first met he was terrible at sex. I mean awful. Did you know he only had sex twice in his life prior to me? And it was with the same girl."

She continued, "it took him a really long time. Probably a year to get better at it. He just doesn't have in him like you do?"

Tim asked, "Is it just size?"

Anna answered him, "oh god no. It so much more than that. It's like I gave him the owners manual of a car and explained everything in it but he still can't operate the machine properly. Not only that but he's driving an old jalopy automatic with no power. You, on the other hand, pull up in your souped up shiny hot rod, with a large stick shift, I get in and you throw it in first gear and rev that engine and burn tires."

Tim said, "I like that analogy! So you like my car and how I can operate it better than Brads!"

Anna said, "Ever since you fucked me that Sunday I knew I needed to be fucked like that again and again. You've taken me places in that car that I haven't been since before I married Brad."

I thought. Damn. She knows. I wonder if Tim told her. Or how. But it didn't matter. She knew and I was just finding out that she was fucking him more and more and loving it.

Tim asked, "So...do you love him!"

Anna answered, "Oh yeah. Not a question about that. He's really a great guy. He's extremely and caring and compassionate and I do love him. But it's just right here in the bedroom that he wont be reving my engine and burning tires."

Then Anna said, "Oh shit. Look at the time. You have to go now. Right fucking now."

I thought for a few seconds if I should go in but decided to run quietly back outside. Once outside I decided to play dumb and just enjoy Anna and let her keep getting what she wants from Tim. I really liked that she said she still loves me cuz I loved her too and I liked being rather humiliated in front of Tim. I didn't know why but thats what my cock told me. I drove my car into the driveway and parked.

I grabbed the handle of the door and jiggled it and opened it. I heard the patio door close as I came in. Then when I went up the stairs I saw Tim hurrying out of our yard and into his.

I called, "Anna I'm back!"

She said, "Um I'm in here. Be out in a bit."

I heard some shuffling inside the bedroom but I just sat on the couch.

She came out and I could now tell why her cheeks were flushed before. They were rosy and had a glow. She looked a little nervous and was carrying a laundry basket.

I said, "Everything alright?"

She said, "yeah everything is great! I was just straightening up our room and figured the sheets need to be washed."

I asked rather surprised, "Oh, didn't you just do that a day or two ago?"

She said, "Um yeah... just figured they needed to be washed again though."

I said, "Sorry did I get them messy last night?"

Anna held her breath for a second. I think she was trying not to laugh.

She said, "aah yeah. I think you did get a little on them."

I said, "That's surprising. I usually don't make much of a mess. Maybe I had a little more inside of me yesterday than normal."

She said, "um yeah... you must have."

I said, "Speaking of last night, how about you put that basket down and we pick up where we left off."

Anna froze as I began to approach her and give her a kiss.

She stepped back and said, "Oh hon, not right now. I've got... laundry."

I took the basket from her arms and said, "That can wait."

Then I pushed her into the wall and we made out. (She did always say I was a good kisser)

Between kisses Anna said, "Hon maybe we wait until tonight."

I said, "Why push off what we both want! Spontaneous sex."

Anna said, "But..."

I kissed her again and pushed her down the hall, I grabbed a towel on the way and pushed her into the bedroom. It totally smelled of sex. It couldn't be removed by just taking out the sheets.

I said, "What's that smell?"

Anna said, "um... I don't know... New perfume?"

I said, "No. it's not perfume. Kinda more of a musty smell."

Anna said, "I don't know honey."

She quickly started kissing me again. I decided to drop the smell talk.

I really wanted to feel how loose and slimy she would feel right after her sex with Tim. Or at least within 30 minutes of being with Tim.

I took off her clothes and I could see that her tits were more red and when I grabbed on her ass she flinched a lot. But I remained quiet about it.

I laid her on the bed took a quick look. Her pussy lips were larger and more red than normal. And when I spread her legs to get inside I watched as some of Tim's cum pouring out.

I knew I wanted to feel this. But I also felt weird knowing that my neighbor just fucked my wife and dumped his load inside her and now I was going to put my cock right into it.

I slid it right in. All the way. It felt so warm and wet like my cock was swimming inside, it felt like there was liquid on all sides of my cock.

I said, "I knew you would like spontaneous sex. You're soaked!"

Anna just gave me a half moan.

Then I began pumping it felt really different. I mean I kinda felt it before but that was when I didn't really know. Now I knew she just had sex and I was enjoying the feeling.

As I got into it I could feel the side walls of her. I don't know if the liquid slid out or why I really couldn't feel them first time I slid in. But my cock slid so freely. Absolutely no resistance but what I did feel was extremely soft. I began to pick up my pace as I was really enjoying this new feeling and I was getting closer. I was concentrating on how it feels and the sensations that I almost forgot about Anna.

I looked up and her eyes were open. And she was staring at the ceiling. She wasn't moving or moaning. She was just breathing like normal. I knew she just wanted me to be done. But I wanted to feel this feeling a bit longer so I slowed for about a minute. Occasionally I would glance at Anna's face and I even watched her yawn. I knew I should just finish and move on. So I picked up my pace again and was soon grunting as I released my load on top of Tim's.

As I came down and pulled out.

I said, "Sorry hon, I take it you didn't enjoy it that much."

She said, "Um, well it wasn't great. Nothing has been great about our sex life since that Sunday."

I actually thought about now telling her about Tim. Even though she knew already. But I couldn't yet.

So I said, "yeah. I know. But you seemed more wet today than usual. So I thought you would be getting more enjoyment out of it."

She said, "Yeah... I... well... um... just was more wet."

I think she also wanted to tell me. But I was happy she didn't.

I took the towel and cleaned her up. There was a ton of cum dripping out of her and the towel already. Plus my cock was shiny and my balls were covered in cum too. I had to use the towel on them. Then I took her cum soaked underwear she was wearing when I came home and the towel and put them into the basket with the sheets.

I didn't say a word about it anymore. I wanted my fantasy to continue longer.

After Anna got up and did the load of laundry, we discussed what we had going on for the rest of the day and we didn't have anything pressing to do.

So Anna wanted to take a nap and I said I might go have an afternoon beer with Tim.

We had lunch. After Anna laid down and I walked over and he was outside messing around in his garage.

I asked him if he had a few minutes.

He said, "yeah sure."

I said, "I've been looking at the website from time to time and I haven't seen anything new."

He said, "Yeah. Kinda let that go... for now!"

I also asked, "So... after that Sunday. You kinda went quiet. I figured for sure you would want to get back with my wife again. Or didn't you enjoy it?"

He said, "Fuck no it was fucking awesome. But... um... Just thought it would be tough to fool her again."

Then he said, "By the way. You suck in the bedroom. I've watched you and I had to turn it off it was so bad. I don't even think Anna was enjoying it."

I thought for a little while and put my head down.

Finally I said, "i didn't know you were that much bigger... than me. And... since then... well... yeah. Sex hasn't been great for us."

He said, "yeah I know. I said, I've watched and had to turn it off. You know what? Here's why you can't please Anna... Your dick is too small and your stamina sucks. Face facts man... I know you watched me and Anna start to finish. Multiple times I'm sure. She gets off so much easier, louder and more often than with you!"

I said, "Well that's just too bad. That was a one time thing. I paid my debt, well Anna paid it for me. And you reaped the benefits. And well... she did too, but now it's just Anna and me. And she'll just have to get used to it."

Tim kinda laughed. "Yeah. I know she reaped the benefits she fucking loved it."

He continued, "Since you're here anyway. Grab that broom and clean up a little, the leaves blew in yesterday and they need to be cleaned up."

I didn't even say anything. I just did what he asked. I don't know why. I should have been pissed at him. He's degrading me but it didn't even hurt much. All I really wanted, was for him to keep fucking Anna and I could play dumb. I also wanted to be his obedient dog again.

I swept the leaves out onto the driveway then into the grass. Then as I was putting the broom away.

He said, "Actually you're pretty good at cleaning. Why don't you sweep the entire garage for me."

I picked the broom back up and started in the far corner and began sweeping. It wasn't that dirty but I still tried to do my best making sure I didn't miss any dirt.

I didn't say anything I just went about my work. I even began to move things around so I could make sure I swept everywhere. I'm again not sure why I was so thorough. I didn't even sweep that good in my own garage. But I guess I wanted him to appreciate my diligence.

I took a break and finished my beer.

I said, "I'll be right back."

He said, "Bring me one too."

I just about ran to my garage and grabbed 2 beers and ran back. I handed him one and we cracked them open. We both took a drink

Then he said, "now back to sweeping."

I set my beer down and completed my job. Most of the time he just watched me. He didn't lend a hand when I moved something and had to move it back. He just watched me work. When I finished and put the broom away he said, "Good job."

I was happy with the praise.

So I said, "Anytime!"

I don't know why that came out of my mouth and I wanted to take it back.

I sat back down on his tailgate and didn't speak. Just waited and drank my beer.

When I finished he said, "Now, let's get Anna tanning today so I can lay my eyes on her sexy body. It's your next job."

I said, "Um... ok."

He said, "No not um... ok! just say yes Tim!"

I said, "Yes Tim!"

Then I walked back home. I was excited again as he was again in charge. Why? I don't know. Not only was he fucking my wife but I was now doing some of his chores.

I walked inside and Anna was on the couch.

She asked, "How's Tim?"

I said, "He's doing well. He did ask if you were going to be out tanning today."

She said, "Oh, I hadn't thought about it."

I said, "It's nice out and the sun is shining. You shouldn't waste it. Summer is short enough."

She said, "Yeah. You're right."

I helped her up and then started taking her shirt off.

She said, "Oh, topless tanning? You want him to see my tits I see."

I said, "not just topless."

I began to take her shorts off too.

I said, "It's been a little while since you showed him everything!"

Then I removed her panties. They were wet and had white stuff on them as I'm sure she was leaking a lot. But I said nothing about that.

I then led her to the door.

She asked, "Are you coming out?"

I said, "No. I'll let Tim know you're outside and let the two of you chat alone."

She looked at me and said, "you really want me to do this huh?"

I said, "yeah, your naughtiness could spice up our bedroom a little."

I knew it wouldn't work and, I knew, she knew it as well but I figured I'd let her know I wanted to try.

I opened the door and gently pushed her out while touching her back. I could see her ass was still red from Tim's hand earlier. But I said nothing about it.

I watched as she set her lounger up and sat down.

Then I ran to the door and ran to Tim's. He was still in the garage.

I was a tiny bit out of breath and said, "she's on the patio and" I had to take a breath, "and she's naked!"

He said, "Follow me."

I followed him inside his house. He showed me the broom and vacuum.

He said, "Now I want you to sweep the floors and vacuum the carpets."

I started to speak as I wanted to listen and watch from my house. But I thought better of it.

I said, "Yes, Tim!"

He walked out.

I sat in a chair and thought. Then after a minute or two I picked up the broom and started sweeping the floors.

My mind was all over the place. I wanted to be in two places at the same time. I wanted to follow his orders and also listen too. But I couldn't. After sweeping all the floors I went into his bedroom. And I looked out the window. Anna was naked on her lounger and Tim was sitting on my lounger with his shirt off and just his shorts on. They were talking. I watched for a while. I couldn't hear anything. I just watched. She laughed and laughed. Then he put his hand on her leg and she let it be. Then she even put her hand on his shorts too. I wasn't sure if she was touching it or not. But she was still talking. After another 5 minutes and they were still with their hands on each other I broke away from the window and started vacuuming. Again I was rather thorough. Making sure I was doing the best job I could. He had a lot of stuff laying around so occasionally I would stop and pick up shit. I even folded some clothes and laid them on the couch in the living room. I stopped one time and my phone was ringing. It was Tim.