The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Anna and I need a beer. Grab a coulple of Miller Lites and bring them out to us."

I just said, "ok... yes, Tim!"

I ran back to my garage then went through the house to the patio. I looked and Tim still had his hand in Anna's upper thigh. I made a noise to announce I was coming and opened the door. I figured he would remove his hand but he just kept it there. Anna had her hands to herself.

I said, "Here you go."

I handed them each a beer.

Anna said, "Thanks babe."

But made no mention of his hand on her thigh even when I looked at her and then his hand.

Then Tim said, "Run inside and grab a couple of can coosies for us. Don't want our beers to get warm."

I said, "Yes, Tim."

I went inside and found a couple and brought them out.

Again Anna said, "Thanks."

But Tim just said, "Ok back to your chores."

I said, "yes Tim."

Then I walked back inside with my head down. I ran back to Tim's house and to his bedroom and watched as they drank beers and talked. Tim even pointed toward his house as he was probably talking about me but I really didn't know. I went back to my vacuuming.

When I got to his bedroom to vacuum I had to pick up a lot of clothes and folded them.

Then came another text.

"Bring us another round of beers."

I replied, "yes, Tim!"

I ran back to my house and did the same routine. He now had his hand more in between her legs only an inch or so from her nude pussy. This time I got no reply from either of them. Tim just used his hand to shoe me away.

I again put my head down and went inside. I listened before I went away. They were talking about music. No mention of me. So I went back to Tim's to continue.

I finally finished my chores after a good hour or more. Then I went back to the window and looked outside. They were no longer on the patio. So I walked back to my house and peaked inside a window. It looked like Tim was getting ready to leave. Then she gave him a kiss on the lips and they made out for a good 20 seconds. He was rubbing her tits. I decided to text Tim.

I sent, "I'm done. Heading back."

I watched him look at his phone then they stepped back from each other and I walked in the door.

Anna and Tim both smiled at each other and then he left.

I asked, "so how was that?"

She said, "Great!! Thanks for giving us some time alone."

I asked, "you're welcome, just giving you two some space."

She said, "It is just nice not to have you watching us talk and stuff."

I said, "And his hand on your thigh?"

She just said, "Yeah. That's just Tim. He liked it there and I did too... So why did you do his chores?"

I thought about my answer. I'm sure they already discussed Tim's control over me for whatever reason he made up.

So I just said, "Cuz he asked me and I said yes."

She said, "No other reason?"

I thought as fast as I could.

So I said, "Well... I kinda let him tell what to do when he wants to spend time with you. I guess I kinda like him and seeing you and even spending time with you. Then I want you to have a good time together."

She said, "I know you do! You undressed me then told him to come over."

I said, "Yeah. I did. Didn't I. I guess I like showing off my hot wife and her sexy body. And Tim gets to reap the rewards."

Anna said, "He sure does!"

I knew there was a double meaning there but I just let it be.

I wanted to be done with this conversation so I said, "So is there anything my hot, sexy, naked wife wants?"

She said, "Um, could you change over the laundry and put in another load?"

I said, "Sure!"

She said, "Could you answer, Yes, Anna?"

I said, "Yes, Anna!"

I went downstairs and did a load of laundry. I noticed in my next load that most of Anna's panties were rather crusty. I wondered exactly how many times they had sex. I even smelled them but they smelled like Anna.

After I started the laundry I began prepping dinner. Anna laid out on the patio topless. She had panties and shorts on probably to keep from stuff running out of her.

I invited her to eat and we discussed the rest of the weekend. I said I was planning on being around as I didn't have to go anywhere tomorrow. I could tell Anna was thinking.

She said, "I was thinking I might go out with a friend from work. Maybe lunch and a matinee."

I said, "oh, sounds nice. Who with?"

She said, "um... the one I went to get my dress when."

To me it sounded like she was trying to get out of the house so she could be with Tim.

I just said, "That's fine. Enjoy!"

We ate watched a movie and went to bed. I kissed her and we made out. I wanted to remind her of at least one thing I was still good at.

We broke our embrace and I said, "So... I haven't lost any mojo in my kissing have I?

She chuckled, "No. you've always been good at that."

After a little more talk we both fell asleep.