The Unlikely Hero Pt. 01

Story Info
Paul unlocks his class while being stuffed with cock.
6.7k words
4.47
10.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Any similarities to any persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

"How do you like that Bashere? How do you like watching your captain plow your innocent sons little boy pussy?" The captain said as he pounded the young eighteen year old boys backdoor making him scream and plead for the man to stop. The captain didn't stop though, he simply continued to plow into the boy. The sounds of the metal chains jostling against the cuffs and collar that restrained him lightly rang through the forest as the boys screams settled into begging whimpers as the captains cock plowed deeper and deeper into the young mans ass.

Bashere cursed himself, it was his fault. He should of never brought his son out with them on patrol, but he was trying to toughen the boy up some. He never would of guessed his captain was this corrupt. Sure a few bribes here and there, it was normal everyone did it. Yet, he was forced to believe it now. After all he was being held captive in similar chains and restraints as his boy was.

They had been Shackled in them in their sleep by the men he had called brothers for years, who had saved his life and whose lives he had saved. Yet now their captain repeatedly shoved his large throbbing cock into his sons ass. A strange light danced behind the boys eyes as a deep awareness was bubbling to the forefront and heat spread throughout his slight body. Unbeknownst to everyone the young boy had just unlocked his class while being fucked by his fathers captain.

"Bashere, I asked you a god damn question! How do you like watching your son being plowed like the little whore he is?" The captain spat towards Bashere. Bashere knew the captain, and also knew if he went this far, he would go as far as he needed to, to conceal this high crime should he need to. Which meant both of their deaths. Bashere knew he would have to answer in a way the captain wanted if they were to get out of this alive.

"It...it's won....derful....captain." Bashere gulped in fear. He told himself it was a complete lie said only to keep his son and himself alive long enough to find a way to escape, yet there in his pants he could feel the churning of desire. He didn't know what was going on, his mind had become muddled and foggy. What was happening to him? His eyes couldn't help but roam over his sons delicately puffy pink nipples and soft ivory skin, even his small dick wasn't spared his fathers lustful glances.

He was watching his own son get raped for gods sake, and here he was starting to like it?! It didn't help that his son Paul's screams had died down and he was now looking at the captain with something other than fear as he whimpered on the mans cock lustfully. Bashere's mind felt like it was slowly being fogged over by some power. But he knew none of the people present had any such power.

"I think your boy here agrees Bashere" The captain laughed as he looked down into the boys face as he bottomed out time and time again in the boys ass. Paul simply nodded his head as he bit his lower lip. He wasn't wrong, even though at first Paul was terrified and in pain, those things quickly went away. Right after he felt a change take over his body the pain subsided and he started feeling tingly and good being stretched out around this mans cock, the pleasure building each time it plunged his depths. Which made him then realize what the captain was doing wasn't harming him but helping him find what he truly wanted, him being forceful about it just made his body ache that much more fore it.

Paul remembered his father had always told him that to get to the really wonderful parts of life, sometimes you have to walk through a valley of fear and pain. The memory was like a lightning bolt the connected the swirling thoughts in his mind and the depths of his soul and cemented what was happening.

He realized now that Captain Fredrichs had taken him through this valley and now pleasures he never thought possible were building in his ass as the Captain fucked him like a bitch. Paul looked up at the captain with a mix of adoration and lust as he squeezed himself around hammer pummeling his insides. His dick was hard as a rock and shook back and forth with every thrust. The things he was feeling were amazing and he wanted, no, he NEEDED more!!

"Ugh...god that feels....so good....fuck me..sir....use me like the whore I am." Paul begged loudly through intense moans of pleasure as he wrapped his legs around the captains waist.

"Look at that, what a filthy little slut! He loves it, the bitch's dick is hard as a rock!" Corporal Culver laughed and began rubbing his cock through his pants. No longer paying attention to Bashere

"Oh that's it slut...squeeze my cock...ugh... just like that...ugh....show me what a good little slut you are...That's a good boy...making me really proud!" The captain said through gritted teeth as he pounded the young man ass even harder. Paul couldn't help it, his small ivory dick began spurting cum into his face and his chest. A low moan escaped Paul's throat as his relished the taste of his cum that had landed on his tongue.

Bashere's heart was completely broken, his little boy, was on his back being conquered by the one man he had trusted more than any other. Yet his body had a different idea, His cock was straining against his pants and there was a large dark spot of pre-cum staining his pant leg. His heart and body warred with his mind as he watched, his eyes glued to his captain pounding his son who was no longer fighting back but had begun to incoherently plead and beg for more of what the captain was giving him as he looked into the captains eyes lovingly.

Paul was in heaven now, this man had forced himself inside Paul's guts and unlocked a whole new delicious world for him. His mind had fogged over and the stresses of life simply washed away as he was getting fucked like he was a girl. In that moment all he wanted was that moment. He didn't care that his dad was watching or his dad's friends had him restrained.

In fact, them forcing his dad to watch his boy get raped and enjoying it made his dick once again get hard. He no longer cared about being a high level adventurer, or following in his footsteps. All he cared about was having cock inside him. As he lay there getting pounded the boys heart swelled with pride in what was happening to him.

"Look at this, watching his son get plowed like a girl and here he is leaking into his pants, cock hard as a rock. I bet he wishes he was the one plowing his son." Corporal Rory the other man guarding Bashere said pointing to the man kneeling watching his captain with jealousy in his eyes.

Seeing that look in Bashere's eyes gave the captain an idea and he quickly pulled out of the young boys ass which made Paul whimper and pout. Laying on his back the captain motioned for the boy to come to him.

"Come show your daddy what a slut you really are" The captain said as he watched the petite slut get up on his knees and crawl over to him. A hunger deeper than the captain had ever seen danced on the boys face.

As Paul crawled up the captains body he came face to face with the mans throbbing cock. It was so big, it's no wonder it hurt so much at first, but now it was the instrument of his pleasure. The thought drove him instinctually to lean down and run his tongue along the underside of the mans cock. Paul moaned at the taste of the mans cock and his slutty ass. They were a sign of their fucking and he reveled in the taste of his ass on this mans cock. Reveled in the taste of what the man had done to him.

"God that's so fucking hot" The captain said as he pushed the boys mouth onto him. He had originally wanted the boyslut to ride him but that can wait. Bashere's boy was a natural slut which made this all the more delicious. The boy wasn't so skilled with his mouth but was more than an eager beaver and learned quickly as the captain instructed him how to suck his cock.

Bashere couldn't believe his eyes, his son, of his own slutty volition was devouring his captains thick cock. It wasn't the biggest cock he'd ever seen but just as his sons ass was tightly stretched around it, now his sons mouth was stretched around it. The fact that Paul eagerly took instructions and worked quickly to improve his cocksucking skills to make the captain proud was too much for Bashere's mind and his heart slowly started loosing the battle.

It was hard to push away the jealousy and desire to have Paul's mouth wrapped around his cock. He also noticed his guards had gone quiet and now were standing there jerking their meats to the vision before them. He didn't try to get up or run, or even rescue his son. What would be the point they would cut him down before he could even get to Paul. Besides from the look of things, it would be the last thing Paul wanted.

"God you look so beautiful with cock stuffed in your pretty little slut mouth" The captain said as he watched Paul bob up and down on his cock. The only time the boy broke eye contact was when he's go too far down and gag on the cock in his mouth making his eyes roll up to back of his head as he gagged. The boyslut apparently loved the pain so he wasn't going to stop him. He wouldn't force the boys throat like he did his ass though the temptation was there.

"Hows your ass feeling baby?" The Captain asked tenderly

"mmmm empty" Paul replied and wiggled his ass in the air for the captain to see.

"We can't have that now can we?" The captain said and pulled the boy to his lips and shoved his tongue in the boys mouth. Instantly the boy followed the mans lead and their tongues danced erotically together in Paul's mouth.

The captain didn't even have to break the kiss to tell him what to do next. Paul's instincts took over. Straddling the captains muscled thighs he reached down with his small hands and lined the mans slobber coated cock up to his gaping boypussy and slowly sat down on the man who opened his eyes to this new world. The two moaned into each others mouth fully enjoying each other as the Captain penetrated Paul's body inch by rigid inch.

"Fucking...uuguhh...fuck me..." Corporal Culver grunted out as he got closer to cumming. the other Corporal seeing the his comrade was close quickly walked over and put the mans dick in his mouth. Grabbing a fist full of Rory's hair Culver began to fuck his face with gusto as he coated back of his throat with his thick baby batter.

Bashere didn't even look up, he let the two corporals do their thing. His focus was now on his son moaning and pleading for the captain not to stop. He was too mesmerized by his son that his mind didn't even fight it. There he was on his knees tears streaming down his face watching his son turn into a cockslut as Rory lovingly sucked Culver's cock receiving a hot load down his throat. It was the last thing captain and his two accomplices would ever remember.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!...

Suddenly the Corporals corpses hit the forest floor an arrow protruding out of their head at different angles. Rory was effectively pinned to his lover Corporal Culver. Bashere was forced back to reality his brain clearing some and looked around to see the captain also lay dead under his son with an arrow embedded in his temple. Paul had quickly scampered off of the dead mans cock and screamed in fear. The air seemed to change immediately, clarity suddenly ringing in their minds, Father and son tried to run to one another but the chains their cuffs and collars were attached too were anchored just far enough away to keep them getting to one another. And the two fell to the forest and began to cry

"Bastard" The first of the three to enter the clearing said as he spit on the captains corpse. All three of them seemed to meld out of the trees themselves. They wore green and brown mottled clothing that seemed to make them invisible when they stood still.

"Sorry we didn't get here sooner," one of the rangers said, a lock of her beautiful brown hair slipped from under her hood.

"It's...it..." Bashere didn't have the words. The nightmare was over, the thoughts, the perverse thoughts were gone, and he and his son were free from such deeds.

"It's okay, It's okay, you and your son are safe now, My names Darla, That's Eddie, and the gruff one is Gregory" she said as she began searching for the key to the restraints.

"Dad...I'm..." Paul began but stopped when a wave of emotions hit him and he began to cry, his naked from shook under the blanket one of the rangers put over the young mans shoulders. Bashere looked away as soon as he realized he was looking at his son with lust again. He had never seen such perfect nipples, and smooth ivory skin, he craved to have his mouth on him.

"It's okay Paul, it's over, we're safe now" Bashere said shaking his mind free of the fog

As soon as they were free of their restraints Bashere wrapped his arms around his son and held him close. Kissing him on the head he reassured his son and tried to fight the urges in his heart as he felt his son melt into his arms much like his wife used to when she was alive.

"Are you....Are you Sergeant Bash...?" The youngest of the rangers tried to ask, he couldn't of been much older than Paul, maybe a few months at best.

"Enough, recruit. You know the rules." Darla said sternly

"Yes....uh..I'm...I'm sorry I shouldn't pry" the young man said and walked away to search through the camp.

"Look, we don't ever ask, nor do we tell when it comes to these types of crimes, reputations are fragile things, we'll do what we can to keep him quiet" The older man said. Bashere simply nodded as the rangers got to work investigating the camp. After a few hours the camp and corpses had been investigated and cleared out. The five of them quietly made the five day journey back to the city.

The father and son didn't say much, they simply followed the rangers and stayed close to one another. which the rangers figured was normal after what they had just been forced to do. It would be some time until those wounds would heal, if they even would heal.

Later that night they sat around a fire munching a light dinner of cheese and bread as the stars danced around the night sky. The rangers talked idly about a great many of things though they made sure not to mention anything closely resembling what had happened. They didn't want to re traumatize them. Bashere and Paul were incredibly thankful for it. Now that there minds were a bit more clear they had both been silently fighting within themselves over what happened.

It was so immoral, so wrong, yet Paul absolutely loved it. He loved being fucked hard and sucking that mans cock. Loved how lewd it was, how the man called him all sorts of filthy names. Yet he knew it wasn't right, society said so, the churches condemned such actions. There wasn't a city, town, or village in the empire that would allow such things. He knew he would never be able to tell anyone, he would have to keep it a secret his entire life.

Even though Paul came to that conclusion his attention was drawn to his dad. With his large muscled arms and big hands, the man was the epitome of masculinity but he saw Paul surrender to such sin, such immorality, yet, he still held him afterwards, still called him son. Perhaps his father would keep it a secret that his son loved getting fucked as if he was a girl. Hope surged in the boys heart. After all, he had felt nothing but safety in his fathers embrace. Surely he wouldn't toss him aside.

Tired Bashere and Paul thanked the rangers for the meal, excused themselves and slipped into the tent they had setup when they first broke camp.

"It's terrible what they did to them..." The young ranger whispered while he quietly rubbed his dick underneath the large cloak that enveloped his body a slight fog gnawed at the corners of his consciousness.

"truly, forced to watch your son being raped just a few feet away, it's a fate worse than death" the lead ranger said who also was secretly rubbing his cock underneath his cloak his consciousness too was encroached upon by a fog, tempting to overtake his morality.

"Well boys I'm turning in as well, don't stay up too late touching yourselves or I might get lonely" Darla tempted, both men immediately stopped touching themselves and quickly decided to turn in as well the three entering one tent.

"Dad? Would it be too much to ask to sleep next to you tonight, I don't necessarily feel safe." Paul asked sheepishly the fear evident in his eyes.

"Absolutely, let's combine our bedrolls." Bashere said his cock twitching at the thought of his sons petite and feminine frame against his.

Paul had taken after his deceased mother in almost everything. From his cute frame to even his extremely petite hands and feet. Hell Paul even had his wives curving hips and blonde hair. The only real differences were his genitals and lack of breasts. Hell even the young mans face looked uncannily like his mothers with the exception of his fathers large green eyes that watched his father as he put their bedrolls together. Once down Bashere stripped down to his under clothes and crawled in. Paul followed suit and crawled in with his back to his father's chest.

"It's gonna be okay son, we'll get through this together." Bashere said in response to Paul's shaking and wrapped his large arm around his son. Paul didn't say anything he simply scooted closer into his dad, instinctively pushing his little bubble butt into his dads crotch. The warmth and safety of being in each others arms finally triggered their bodies to give in to their exhaustion and they both quickly fell asleep Bashere's hot breath on his sons neck and Paul's breedable little ass pressing against his dads bulging cock.

As father and son slept peacefully, The brunette ranger moaned deep in her throat as the other to rangers fucked her from both ends. The skills from their ranger classes muffled all sound coming form their tent and not even the insects right outside the tent were aware that she was getting filled with dick.

~~

"O god, did you see that kids face as he was riding the captains cock?" Eddy asked as he thrusted mercilessly into her mouth.

"Yeah, what a fucking buttslut, you could tell he really loved it. He had the same look on his face as Darla here when one of us is fucking her ass." the older one said as he continued to fuck her sloppy cunt. Darla could only scream around the dick in her mouth as their lewd words pushed her over the edge as they fucked her brains out.

The rangers were part of a special task force that investigated crimes the emperor considered heinous. sodomy was one of those crimes, but so was kidnapping and sex trafficking. All Crimes they had been investigating Captain Reynolds and the two corporals for. Though surprisingly Sergeant Bashere was incredibly clean somehow. In all their efforts to dig up anything on him they never found anything more than the occasional small time bribe and only then it was something he didn't do often. In the grand scheme of the empire he may be the cleanest person in the entirety of the nation.

Of course dumping loads of cum into and fucking the ass of married women was also high on the list of crimes but Eddy still had cucked Greg and was fucking both their asses regularly. Eddy may follow chain of command while on a mission, but in their personal time. Eddy was the one in charge. Even though some saw them as righteous, they knew better, they were just soldiers sent to police the populace. They didn't really give a shit about sodomy or even sharing partners, but they did give a shit about kidnapping and sex trafficking.

They may not be good people by imperial legal standards. This line they drew in the sand was their sense of morality. It was there way of convincing themselves they were good people who had honor. No matter how skewed the honor was, they were in fact some of the more honorable people in the city.

12