The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike has his first girlfriend - sort of.
7.4k words
4.6
23.6k
27

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks to Alwaysready64 for editing and contributing some snippets of this story, and to HellCat_Sundry for her two cents.

*All sex described in this story will be between consenting adults, 18 or over.

* This is a long story. It's a story first, that happens to have erotic content in it. There is no sex until half the story is complete, so don't bother reading if you want something to get off on.

*This story has elements of "Romance", "First Time", "Fetish", "Group Sex", "Loving Wives", "Mature" and "Interracial Sex" in it. If any of those categories offend you, you were warned.

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For you grammar police out there, yes I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, nor am I retired with a lot of free time to write, so don't read this if this free story doesn't fit your standards. Before complaining about how bad my grammar is or how poor my writing style is, etc., try writing a story yourself and see how it goes. That being said, criticize away, I have a pretty thick skin.

Chapter 2 - My First Girlfriend.

I started my senior year of high school at eighteen. If my mother wasn't so concerned with my "socialization" I could have finished years earlier. I technically finished all of my credits years before with the exception of classes I couldn't take until I was a senior. Since I was effectively held back a few years because of my "trauma", I was no longer years younger than the rest of my class, so in a way it was a good thing.

Delilah and Stephanie were both Juniors even though Delilah was a year older (eighteen) than Stephanie. While I was out of school the girls had graduated jr. high and had already finished their first year in high school. The year that the girls graduated Jr. High, the school district moved the 9th grade over to High School so that the High School had four years of students rather than three. Since the school suddenly had freshman for the first time that year and they were Sophomores, they got to skip being the lowest man on the totem pole as it were.

I was called a nerd, geek, or dweeb which, back then that wasn't a good thing. The thing was, nerds were social too. They usually had low self-esteem and were picked on a lot, but they were always friendly. I tried being friends with a group of nerds. Nerds were easy to find, look for the D&D or chess club flyers. I tried the chess club, but I got bored with it really quickly, I couldn't find anyone that could challenge me. That's not to say I was the next Bobby Fischer or anything, I played chess online on my AOL account and the experts could still beat me, but I did give them a challenge and knew I could become a master given enough time. But I just wasn't THAT into it.

D&D on the other hand was far more enjoyable for me. It let me use my imagination and make moves based on the roll of the die. But, like the chess club I just didn't enjoy the conversations they had. They tended to obsess over little details about things such as whether Data from "Star Trek the Next Generation" could have a baby with artificial sperm. As fascinating as their imaginations got, they almost always ended up arguing over one stupid thing for hours, so I decided that it just wasn't for me. It was depressing to realize that, even with the nerd's, I didn't fit in.

My mother wanted me to learn how to be social. So even though I could have graduated she made sure I had the full High School experience. I only had two required classes left -- government (which you can only take as a senior), and twelfth grade English. Besides those two classes, I had four free periods where I spent my time taking remote college courses. Back then the internet sucked but the local city college let me take some of their courses that they televised remotely. I just had to come in once a month and take a test. The nice thing about that was that my school work consisted or doing homework or watching VHS tapes, it left me with a lot of free time to read and do other things.

I talked with my counselor about colleges, and although I was a genius and got straight A's, some Ivy league schools wanted more out of me than academics to get a full ride scholarship. I wasn't a Boy Scout, part of any clubs, or part of any recognized sports programs. Although I did compete in martial arts competitions, my counselor said that most schools I was interested in would only look at nationally recognized organizations.

So, I came up with a plan to get on a sports team. During the summer I joined a summer league football team. And for the first time in years, I actually made a few friends. I was strong, fast and agile and it didn't take me long to be the best player on my team. None of them were on the football team, and weren't considered very good but still I was the best of the worst and to me that was something.

I was a good-looking, blonde-haired blue-eyed and as fit as a gymnast. I looked a lot like Zach Braff from "Saved by the Bell", enough to be teased from time to time. My problem wasn't my physical attractiveness but rather my social awkwardness. I had a hard time making small talk. I couldn't, for the life of me "talk about the weather" and have that transition to more interesting conversation. Being smarter than my peers made it hard for me to share common interests.

Also, I was brutal and sharp tongued, and people learned not to insult me within hearing. I used to be a know-it-all and people weren't shy about asking me questions about any and everything. But it was almost like I was a machine, a curiosity or a toy to them, after they were satisfied, they moved on as if I had done my job and they were done with me. I was the butt of some jokes and a pariah, so people stayed away from me.

Besides being good looking, I did have some things going for me that year that I was hoping would lead me out of my social isolation. First, like I said before, I would no longer be 'way' younger than my peers. Second, most of my classmates from when I was a junior had graduated. Third, since the school suddenly accepted another year's worth of students, that meant the freshmen and Sophomores didn't know me either or know my reputation. Only the Seniors could possibly have known me and I wouldn't have had any classes with them. In a way, I had a fresh start.

It also helped that I had no acne. I spent most of last year fighting the good fight to keep the pimples away, and luckily for me they went away before I started school. It was providence; if I believed in a god I would have thought I was blessed. Finally, I went from having no friends at school to having Stephanie and Delilah as friends whom were both popular and had a huge clique of friends. I suppose the fact that I wasn't part of any cliques before helped since I had no associated negative stigma. So, that year people allowed me in their circles.

Stephanie and Delilah took me with them to meet their friends. I did my best to fit in and it seemed like they accepted me. After I started having friends, I started to be treated better, and positive things snowballed from there. I guess it didn't hurt that Stephanie and Delilah were two of the hottest Juniors at the school in decades. Guys were stepping over each other to include them in whatever event, clique or social gathering they could think of and by proxy they started trying to impress me to get to them.

"Miiikeey... Mike! I know you heard me!" Delilah cooed.

There was only one person I knew that would so brazenly embarrass me at school, so I turned with a slightly annoyed look on my face.

"Hey Di," I answered, "I'm heading to class and I'm running late. What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something. Can we talk?"

"How about during lunch, Di? Like I said I'm running late."

"K, see you then - Don't forget."

"See ya."

I was left wondering what she needed to talk to me about. We didn't share any classes, but we were always together outside of school, so I was confused as to the urgency. What was so important that she didn't mention it before school. The thing that got me most was that she never had anything urgent to say to me. Maybe she didn't want Stephanie knowing what she had to say.

It really bothered me, and I grew anxious. The time between classes seemed to slow to a crawl. It was an agonizing torture to wait but finally my AP English let out and it was time for lunch. Time seemed to speed up and flow once more.

I had to drop off a few books at my locker when, wouldn't you know it, Johnny the wannabe football quarterback/bully stepped in my way. Johnny was a senior, and had been on the football team previously and this year was trying out for the varsity team. He believed he was the best man for the job. Johnny had been held back a grade after failing all his courses in seventh grade. Johnny lived in our neighborhood and had it out for me for some reason. I guess it might have been his unsuccessful attempts to bully me that irked him, but I never cared to find out.

"What's up, Dweeb? How's your hot sister doing?"

"Let's see - Still not interested in you, Little-Dick," I replied.

"What did you call him?" Biff, Johnny's ever faithful henchman asked.

Biff was 17 but was larger than most adults at school.

"Biff," I quipped, as I turned to Biff. "You KNOW what I said."

Biff was about 6'3 already and weighed in at 250 lbs. I was no shrimp coming in at 6'1" and weighed 190 lbs., not to mention I was still growing (considering my father was 6'7", I was sure I had a couple more inches to go). Although Biff weighed more and was taller, a lot of his weight was fat; whereas, I was a lean mean fighting machine.

"I get that you are trying to impress Little Dick here," I said waving my hand and pointy to Johnny with my thumb. "You want to be his toady stooge... I don't get it. Maybe you think he'll get you laid? Or his 'popularity' will rub off on you? But, he's a loser and the only thing you'll get from him is something likened to VD (Venereal Disease, it's what we called STDs back then) called LOSERia?"

"Fuck you, Dyke," he cleverly threw out.

He tried to grab my chest to shove me into the lockers, but I easily flowed past him. I could see all the moves he was making before he made them as my training kicked in. Most of the moves I envisioned to counter him would have seriously injured him and gotten me suspended or worse. But I had one trick up my sleeve. I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back. I then kneed him off balance slamming him awkwardly into the locker. He was leaning at such a great angle that he would have needed the arm that I had twisted behind his back to push off against the wall to right himself. I took my other hand and grabbed his thumb and pinched it pushing my thumbnail into the base of his thumbnail. Let's just say it hurts like fuck.

"Now Biff, why'd you have to do a thing like that? You know I'm a black belt in taekwondo, you attended my school for a month a while back," I whispered, applying more pressure to his thumb.

"Hey, let him go, creep!" Johnny barked.

"Not until he apologizes..."

"Sorry!" he yelped, and although he looked like he was going to cry, I had to give him credit, he held it together.

I let him go and got in a stance readying myself for further confrontation, but Biff just pushed himself upright and started rubbing his sore thumb.

"What's your problem, nerd?" Johnny ever so politely asked.

"My problem is that I see right through your facade..." I started, but I could see right away he didn't understand the word "facade". "Sorry, I forget you're an imbecile... Your front, as in your false front - you know - like 'you're fronting,'" and his eyes lit in recognition then seemed to realize that I was insulting him. "You pretend to be such a good guy, but you push aside everyone that appears to be weaker than you. You're a bully, and my 'hot' sister deserves someone better than you."

At first, he seemed at a loss for words, but then seemed to recover... or at least I thought he did until he opened his mouth.

"You're just jealous," he tried, smirking as if it was a clever response.

I couldn't help but laugh. As a matter of fact, I started laughing so hard and so loudly people started looking our way and a crowd started forming.

"Jealous? Of what? You're a wannabe... You think you're charming and for a high schooler I bet you'll dupe a few insecure kids. But, I look at you long term Johnny and all I see is a tiny boorish brute with a little cock. They say size doesn't matter if you know what you're doing. But, I know you Johnny and you wouldn't take the time to learn. You're too selfish to please a woman, everything is all about you. You are the center of your own universe, so for YOU size WILL matter. But from what I heard you DON'T got what it takes," I said, holding up my finger and thumb an inch apart as if to indicate his size.

He tried to stammer out something, but I cut him off.

"Your daddy's been coddling you, and I bet he even has a good paying job for you once you're out of college - that is - IF you can somehow make it through college," I said leaning into him as if I was about to share a great secret. "But me and you both know that you're all talk... I'm not sure who your dad's been paying off to get you through school but let me tell you something, dumbass... it's not gonna work in college."

He turned red and huffed, "Fuck you, Mike... You're a loser," before storming off, to the laughter of everyone around. Even his loyal brood of friends were trying to look pissed but were turning their heads away to hide their laughter.

I called after him loudly, so everyone could hear, "Nepotism will only get you so far, buddy. But, don't worry, Johnny, maybe you'll find someone else's 'hot' sister to support you once you graduate... In the meantime, stay the fuck away from MY sister, asshole!"

Once again, I was the class clown, I told it like it was and yet I came off like an asshole. In a way, I was the bully. I felt like an adult making fun of a five-year-old. I made no friends that day. Honestly, I didn't care, I'd have one more year of this shit and I was out. Besides, I had to meet Delilah and find out what was SO important.

The whole confrontation with Johnny cut into my lunch time so I rushed over to the quad. I looked over the hordes of kids trying to glean a glimpse of Delilah. After a few minutes of searching I grew frustrated, knowing I'd probably miss lunch once again. I had Jujitsu right after school that day, and their workouts were a lot more intense than my other martial arts classes; I knew it would suck if I didn't eat anything.

"Miiikeeey!" I heard her call and I turned to see her sitting on a bench waving at me. "Hey, Poindexter!" she joked once I finally got close enough for our conversation to be more private. I didn't like her using that nickname at school, but at least she didn't yell it across the quad and no one seemed to take notice.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

I must have looked a bit upset about lunch, but she surprised me, "Here, Mike, I got you a lunch. I know how you get when you miss your lunch before your Jujitsu day," she said, knowingly.

"You're the best, Di. I could kiss you," I said, grabbing the food greedily. "Wait, what are you going to eat?"

"Oh, I already had a snack, I'm good. Besides, I'm not a big fan of pizza day."

"Too many carbs..." we said simultaneously.

"Jinks!" she cried, before I could open my mouth. "Ahhh, you owe me a Coke!" she said happily.

"Fine!" I feigned annoyance. "So... What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, as I tore into my pizza, woofing it down as fast as I could.

"Ever since me and Steph started High School, we have been inundated with horny guys asking us out..." she started.

"Inundated? Really?"

"Ha, ha, I thought you'd appreciate that," she said, in her most serious voice, but I still looked at her upside-down. "Okayyyy, it was a vocab word in English last week, I thought I'd try it out on you," she giggled.

I laughed, "I thought so."

"What? I'm no dummy..." she tried looking insulted, but I knew her too well.

"Yeah, this from the woman who made fun of me for a week for using the word 'incongruous,'" I defended.

She laughed, "Yeah, but in my defense, you did sound like a HUGE nerd at the time," and I joined in her mirth.

"Okay, you both are pretty - err - dare I say HOT, so that's no surprise."

"Riiiight," she began, which was my cue to shut up and listen. "So, me and Steph decided to 'pretend' we had boyfriends from other schools, so they would leave us alone... I know it sounds like an episode from 'I love Lucy' but most of the guys here are either douchebags or have girlfriends already and the last thing we need is the drama from boyfriend poaching."

"Boyfriend poaching? Let me guess, that's where you steal someone else's boyfriend from out under them? I can just imagine having to deal with the backbiting jealous ex."

"Exactly! They don't call you a genius for nothing do they? Nothing gets by you," she said sarcastically. "Anywaayysss, I was thinking that if we BOTH used the same story no one would believe us... So, I thought of you..."

"Me? Why me? I'm not good with people. What could you possibly get from me?"

"You!"

"Ummm, me?" I said thinking and she let it sink in. "Wait, me? You want me to be your boyfriend? Oh, hell no, that's the last thing I need. What if a girl is interested in me? It's bad enough as it is to get girls interested in me. I'll be off the market and this is the last year of high school for me. And for what? To help you with another of your crazy schemes?"

"Come onnnn Miiikey! You'd be perfect!"

"I'm already super unpopular as it is. It didn't help that I humiliated Mr. Perfect a few minutes ago."

"Who, Johnny? Noooo... Why? Why would you do that - he's such a nice guy."

"Johnny? A nice guy? Come on, Di. He's the douchiest of douches. He's the king of douches... besides if you like him so much, why don't you ask him out?"

"I tried, but he's not into redheads. Besides, he's got a huge thing for your sister."

"No shit, that's what our spat was all about in the first place."

For the next ten minutes she used all her wiles to get me to cave in. Finally, I acquiesced by asking, "Okay, fine. Say I agreed. What would I have to do?"

"Well, be my boyfriend - you know - hold my hands, kiss, go to parties together and stuff like that. You don't need to be all lovey dovey with me at home, but we need to sell it at school... So? Will you? Please, please, please... I'll owe you forever."

"I know I'll regret this buuuut..."

"Come on Mike. Regret? Would being my boyfriend be so bad? What's to regret?" she asked in a surprisingly serious way.

"No, no it wouldn't, but it's not real, is it?"

"No, but what are you trying to say? I know you think I'm pretty, so what?" she asked doggedly.

"Nuth-ing," I emphasized.

"I'm not smart enough for you? Is that it?"

"What are you talking about? You're smarter than me," I defended.

"I'm not a member of Mensa, I couldn't have graduated high school at 12, like you!"

"I'm 18..."

"Yeah, but we both know if your mom wasn't holding you back, you'd be graduating college by now."

"Let's say that's true. That's just because I happened to be good at taking tests, and things that they test people on require a lot of memorization. I have a photographic memory. I only read something once and can recall it perfectly. So yeah, I'm 'smart' that way, but I'm absolutely retarded at other things," I paused, noting that she didn't looked convinced.

12