The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can say this though, she is 'secretly' the nicest person here," I looked around and you could see that this was no secret, which seemed to take her off guard. "She is also the most giving," and still no one reacted. "And I can see by your reactions that you have seen her tip the waitresses at other tables when she felt they got skimped. You have seen her organize fundraisers giving other people credit. And she donates her time at a homeless shelter two to three nights a week."

On and on I went and not everyone knew everything I did, but there was always someone testifying, "Yep", ''I remember that," etc.

"I know she hates to be praised, but as her boyfriend, it's my duty," I said, looking at her. "I hope that you all know that anytime you need a friend, you can count on me. Thank you for giving me a chance."

I sat down, and amazingly it remained quiet for about five minutes. Slowly the decibels picked back up and soon enough I could barely hear what was being said once again. People started leaving and each of the cheerleaders that I called out came by the table and either hugged or kissed me before leaving. A few of them gave me their phone numbers and three of them kissed me on the lips right in front of Simone, their eyes were smoldering - promising things.

Simone was not jealous of any of it, she even encouraged a lot of it. As smart as I was, I didn't understand why.

*

With all of the end of school events happening, Simone and I were both kept busy. After graduation, I was still kept busy meeting my lawyers, and I had to play catch up with a lot of my programming commitments that I'd fallen behind on during my coma.

Simone had an academic scholarship that required her to go on a mission's trip to another country, (her mother was very religious). She was leaving for Costa Rica to help graduate students teach indigenous farmers how to subsist off of the rainforest rather than cut them down to grow grass for cattle. The mission wasn't proselytizing to the natives but since it was done at an actual mission it did qualify.

It was around this time my confusion over our newly budding relationship increased tenfold.

"I leave for Costa Rica in two weeks. I'm sorry I'm going to miss your birthday," Simone said with a pout.

"It's too bad they don't have internet down there; we could chat on AOL or ICQ..."

"I know baby, and I'm sorry we never made it to third base yet but I found a solution to our problem," she said.

"Your problem that you are making mine," I thought.

"OK... so, you actually set something up with Gloria? I'm surprised," I said, nervously.

"Well, no. I did bring it up with her and she was all for it, but she'll be gone on vacation for two weeks, in Vancouver with her son..."

"OK, does that mean we can just try it by ourselves then? I found some VHS tapes that sex therapists use to teach people how to better enjoy..."

"No, even better!" she interrupted, excitedly reaching over and touching my forearm. "I got another volunteer, and she is willing to start right away!"

I groaned internally, then I wondered why was I fighting it. She was allowing me to have sex with someone else, it was every guys fantasy. But fantasies are nice because they have no consequences. I was worried that I would either be stuck in a non-monogamous relationship or we would break-up over this and I dreaded where this was going.

"OK... with?"

Her smile got ever bigger and she seemed to be really excited as if all of her problems would be solved by what she was about to say.

"Candy!"

"Wait. What?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yeah, I was really bummed that Gloria wasn't available, so I talked it over with my besties, and Candy volunteered to teach you everything she knows."

"Besties? You told Stephanie about all of this?" I asked, horrified.

Amber, Candy, and Stephanie were her besties. Amber knowing wasn't any worse than Candy, but my sister?

"It's ok, babe. I swore her to secrecy before I said anything," she said, as if that was that.

I didn't know if she was really that obtuse because I knew her to be very intelligent. I just let it pass because I had bigger things to worry about than my sister knowing.

"Candy? Why are you OK with me having sex with Candy? You know she is in love with me, right?"

"Yes, and that's why this will be perfect. Who better to teach you about sex than with someone who loves you?"

"Candy is super attractive; I mean when it comes to physical beauty it's almost a tossup between you two. You feel no jealousy about me having sex with her?"

"No, none at all. There is no one in this world I trust more than Candy."

"What about her feelings?"

"You don't think I considered her feelings?"

"Of course, I think you did," I said, yet I didn't mean it. "But, did you consider everything? Most of the time sex between two people amplifies their feelings. So, what's going to happen if she has sex with me and wants more?"

"That's up to you."

"It's up to me? How so? I am not OK having an open relationship, Simi. I don't want to have to compete for your love. How can you?"

"Listen, Mike. It's simple. I have known Candy since I was two. Our mothers would babysit for each other and she is closer to me than a sister. When I proposed that she teach you about sex, she was the only one I would consider. Amber is my best friend and Candy is my sister, but there is no way in hell I'd ever try to share you with Amber, she doesn't share. Candy would never try to take you away from me," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Share? As in, this will NOT be a one-time thing?" I asked confused.

"As in, as long as you are OK with it, you can be with her whenever you want. As long as you don't neglect me," she said, happily. "Not only can you have Candy anytime you want, you can mess around with other girls if you want as long as you don't cheat on me."

"What does that mean, I can mess around?"

"You are my boyfriend, not my husband or my property. We aren't even engaged. You're the best looking guy in our high school so I know you are going to be tempted once we're in college. I just want you to know that I'm ok with you being with other girls as long as you don't cheat on me."

"I don't get it. If I'm with other girls, I AM cheating on you... Did I miss something?"

"You're thinking traditional monogamy, but you know I'm bi-sexual. I'm going to want to fool around with a woman from time to time, so it's only fair that I let you too, right?"

"Ummm, I see the logic there but I don't get how that would even work... How will I know if I'm crossing the line?"

"Look, it's simple. We'll come up with some rules, OK?"

"OK, I've got to hear this. What are the rules?" I asked, perturbed.

"Well this isn't a rule but first of all we will be each other's first..." and I looked at her with a "What the Fuck" expression, "What I mean by that, is that we will always put each other first before any others. So as long as we aren't jealous or neglected then it's OK. Falling in love with someone else would obviously cause jealousy. The only exception being You and Candy. I already know that you both love each other and I'm OK with it."

"OK let's get back to Candy later. Go on..."

"Number one: You don't see anyone I don't like and you don't see anyone I don't know or know about and vice versa."

"OK, that's fine but how would that work exactly, I take a girl to you like I'm introducing them to my parents?"

"No! Don't be silly... It's just going to take a lot of open and honest communication between the two of us."

"OK, give me an example of someone that I could mess around with and even 'sleep' with... besides Candy... that you wouldn't have a problem with."

"Most of the girls on the cheer squad and Gloria..." she said, and I felt like this was too good to be true. "As long as we talk about it first. The only caveat is that you have to tell them you have a girlfriend and that I know and OK with you hooking up with them. They need to know that what they are doing is only casual sex and you aren't interested in romance."

This was blowing my mind and I had a hard time processing it all.

"OK, what's the next rule?"

"Rule two, you have to be open and honest with what you are doing with anyone you mess with, no secrets."

"And vice versa," I amended.

"Umm, yes, vice versa."

"OK, any more rules?"

"Yes, Number three: other than 'hooking up' or 'messing around' you can't do romantic things with this person like taking them out to dinner or anything you would do with me, no buying them jewelry, no writing them poems... and vice versa."

"Fine, I don't know if that's really fair in that I only have eyes for you. These rules seem more for your benefit than mine. I'm a one-woman man... If you are so cool about this why are you so jealous of Isabella?"

"Well, first of all, she wants you bad! All to herself."

I interrupted, "Yeah so does Candy but you don't seem to be threatened by her."

"Well, Candy and I already have an 'understanding.'"

"You hooked up with Candy?" I asked, surprised.

"I, I didn't say that," she said, guiltily, "Candy is completely straight and you would be her only man..."

That shocked me, "Why would she want that?"

"You don't understand her like I do. She LOVES you. She is the kind of person that has only one great love in their life and YOU'RE it."

"So, let me get this straight, I can only sleep with people that YOU approve or want to sleep with, except Candy?"

"No, of course not!" she said, not convincingly.

I thought for a second and said, "OK, but I have a rule I want to add."

"OK, what?" she asked with hesitation.

"I'm NOT bisexual, and I will feel a little jealous of anyone you sleep with male or female, but I want to be your only guy. So, besides all of YOUR rules, my rule is that you can only sleep with other women... OK?"

"OK!" she said excitedly.

"And this is only temporary! While we are still boyfriend and girlfriend. Once we become engaged or married, we need to redefine our rules... expect to be in a less 'open' relationship once we are committed, OK?"

"Yes!" she shouted and we kissed to seal the deal.

*

Setting up a "session" with Candy was both exciting and embarrassing. Candy was my best friend. Besides my sister, I talked to Candy more than any of my friends including my girlfriend Simone. I kind of dreaded our meeting because I was afraid that I'd lose her. Simone was the one that was flexible with her feelings, so I knew we were going to be OK as long as my feelings for her stayed true, but that would be true regardless of whether I had sex with someone else.

Candy on the other hand, already had deep feelings for me, and us having sex might just seal the deal for her. I loved Candy also, so I was also afraid that my feelings for her would split my heart in two. Not to mention, how was she not my girlfriend too? If we were hooking up and she was an exception to the no romance rule, then that meant that I was treating her the same as I was treating Simone.

That meant, I had two girlfriends, and I was filled with anxiety about it. What if I couldn't keep up with the two of them? What if there were conflicts in our schedules? What if it appeared that I was favoring one over the other? The unanswerable questions swirled in my head.

I hadn't talked with Candy in two days since my conversation with Simone. It was the longest we hadn't spoken (besides my coma) since we became friends. I was reaching for the phone, my mind made up, when it started ringing.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Mikey!" Candy returned. "Why haven't you called me?"

"Would you believe, I was just about to call you... I mean literally my hand was on the phone when you rang me."

"Suuure, but you haven't called me in days... I miss you... If you don't want to do this, I know a few girls that..."

"No! Of course, I do! There isn't anyone I want more... I'm just... scared."

"You? Scared? Come on Mikey, you took on a football team for me without batting an eye. What are you scared of? I don't bite... much," she laughed.

"I'm not scared of anything, except that I might hurt you..." I said.

"Don't be. I told you before, I love you and I'll take whatever you can give."

"I know what you said, but I honestly think you deserve more than that."

"That's why I love you so much... You're the only one that does... Besides, you are worried about my happiness and there is nothing that would make me happier than your love, however much that you can give me... and nothing that would make me sadder than to know that you wouldn't be with me because you were afraid of hurting me. Let me worry about that, OK? I'm a big girl, I'll decide what hurt I'm willing to risk."

"Yeah, you're right. I should've had more faith in you, I'm sorry..." I said, and I heard a sniffle.

She sounded choked up and said "Good! So? When are you coming over?"

"Well, if I'm coming over for sex, I'll need to know when is good for you. I'm sure we don't want to be doing it when your mom is home."

"My mom is cool with it. I already talked to her about it and she said that as long as you use protection and we aren't too loud, then she is fine. After all, I'm an adult now and college bound. She says she knows she can't stop me from having sex, but she can at least encourage me to be with a good man, and she really likes you."

"Your mom knows all about this!?" I said with a groan, "Is there anyone else that knows that I don't know about."

"Come on, Mikey. You know that I'm completely honest with my mom, there is nothing that I don't tell her. Besides, she has always kept what we shared in the strictest of confidence."

"Is she going to be in the house when we do it?"

"Not every time... she agreed to make herself scarce for our first time. That's why I'm calling you, so I can tell her when."

"OK, other than a few meetings with my lawyers, I am pretty free this week, so I would say anytime."

"How about right now?" she asked, seductively.

I couldn't think of a reason why not, but my stomach was still in knots so I croaked, "O..Kay I'll be right over... I just have to get a few things from the store."

"I'll be here waiting... with bells on," she giggled, obviously perking up.

After I hung up the phone, I decided to clean up. I didn't want to take any chances that anything embarrassing would ruin this for me. Not only did I take a shower but I groomed myself, cutting back the unkempt mass of pubes to what I thought was an acceptable length. I cleaned all the cracks and crevices and spritzed a tiny bit of cologne.

I drove down to a Thrifty's Drug store down the street [now Rite Aid]. I had no idea what to buy. I mean I did read up on everything I supposedly needed to know. I knew that I would need condoms, but what kind? There were all kinds of condoms for sale from latex to lambskin to rubber, and different sizes and textures. Was I an XL, did she want the ribbed? I had no idea.

What about lube, did I need KY jelly, Petroleum jelly... I mean I heard you needed them through the grapevine but none of the text books I read talked about it. I thought I was prepared for this, so I just made some guesses and figured it was better to be over prepared than under. I ended up buying some KY, Magnum condoms, and some regular sized pre lubed condoms. I was pretty sure that Candy would have mentioned a latex allergy so I skipped the rubbers or lambskins. Finally, I grabbed two dozen roses from the Grocery store next door. I hoped it was enough.

I rode up to Candy's house and parked next to the curb. Her mother answered the door and she looked at me beaming as if to say "I know what you're about to do," and she looked so proud. I turned beat red and for the first time I stammered talking to her.

"Is Candy here?" I asked, "Of course she's here, idiot!" I thought, "Uh, this is for you," I said, awkwardly handing her a dozen roses.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that!" she said, sounding almost annoyed, but smiling the whole time.

"Come in Mike," she said, gesturing me in. She led me into the living room and said, "Have a seat. I'll go get Candy after I put these in some water," she gushed, proudly smelling them as she walked away.

Candy knew I was coming, yet I still waited another ten minutes for her to come down. I finally heard a soft pitter-patter of feet running through the hallway towards the living room, and like a streak of lightning, Candy launched herself, barreling into me chest first.

She straddled my legs, knees resting on the couch, ass sitting on my knees, arms around my neck. Soon her kisses were returned and we went right into a French kiss, tongues dueling, spit swapping. Finally, she pulled her head back, broke off the kiss and noticed the flowers I didn't have a chance to present to her. I could see her melt as she swooned as if no one had ever gotten her flowers before.

"Are these for me?" she asked, snatching the flowers from the cushion next to me.

"Of course!" I said, "Pretty flowers for a pretty woman."

Like her mom, she brought the flowers up to her nose and took a whiff and it didn't seem possible for her to brighten any more but she lit up and seemed to outshine the lighting in the room with her glow. My fears of falling harder for her were being realized.

As she wiggled in my lap, her breasts poking out at me invitingly, I got so hard, my cock felt like it was going to burst like a balloon. She wiggled so much I had to grasp her lower and upper back to stabilize her.

She looked over at the plastic bag and said, "What's in the bag?" and she grabbed the bag with her right hand before I could answer and shook it open, peering in. She blushed and said, "Good idea, but you're not going to need those today."

I must have looked disappointed.

"I'm going to teach you how to be a great lover," she said. "That takes more than you sticking your dick in me and pumping until you cum. Any guy can do that, and most guys DO only that. I'm going to teach you how to learn a woman's body and find her erogenous zones. That's day one..."

As if on cue, her mom popped her head in the living room.

"OK, Honey, I'm off to do that ... thing," she said, trying to sound like she had a 'thing' to do. "I'll be back in..."

"Four hours?" Candy lead.

"Umm, OK... four hours."

I heard her mom mumble something and although I couldn't hear what she said, from the way she said it I think it was something like, "Four hours? You think he's going to last, four hours?"

Candy got off of my lap, and after we heard the front door close Candy dragged me into the kitchen where she got a vase and prepared her flowers. Then she carried her vase of flowers in one hand and pulled me along behind her with her other.

Once we arrived in her room, my nervousness increased. I had been in her room many times before to tutor her or just to talk, but now the context had changed and it felt like I was going to defile her room in some way.

She let go of my hand and I noticed that her room was really clean, which was not normal for her. She wasn't messy but she did usually have some clothes strewn about, nick knacks on her credenza, books and papers overflowing her desk. Now, however, everything was spotless. You could bounce a quarter on her bed that's how tight her bed was made. I was both impressed and realized just how important this was to her.

She placed her flowers on her night stand. The bag of condoms and such that were dangling from her pinky, she stuffed inside her nightstand drawer. She turned around and faced me. One hand on her hip, leaned to the side, smirk on her face, she looked breathtaking. I had no idea how I had gotten to that point.

Candy was very voluptuous, rather than describe all of her features, it would be better to compare her to a young Pamela Anderson. Although her hair and body were similar to Anderson her face had a more wholesome girl next door look- similar to Doris Day. Her best feature was her eyes, she had this ability to switch them from puppy dog to bedroom in the blink of an eye.